Just a minor irritation, but thought I'd ask. Is there anyway to force the hired thugs to take you to somewhere BESIDES Mistwatch? Its annoying as all hell. For me, Mistwatch is essentially broken as my new master just sits at the goddamn potion table making potions 24/7. Is there any way to fix that or at least make the thugs take me somewhere different? I got sold to a random person one time, which was interesting, but it only happened once. EVER.

EDIT: Ok, I tried enable,disable, toggleai, resetai, kill, and resurrect. The Mistwatch bandit STILL is stuck at that godforsaken Alchemy Table. I am completely out of ideas. This isn't really a big issue, but it is annoying as hell, so if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it!

You might try this, I don't know if it will work so make a full save first.

Kill your master, then click on the alchemy bench and disable it. Then resurrect your master.

If there's no bench he might find something else to do... or not

Tried it, and he just stood there. If I wait, he just sorta teleports to a random spot. I've even tried getting free and then flat out assaulting him but he just stands there and takes it. I despise Mistwatch beyond belief at this point. Thanks for the help though!

In the thread about the SD+ patch, someone brought up an issue with quest conditions that turns off the Master's AI packages while the Thugs quest is running.

There will be a fix for that in the next version of SD+ (before the end of the year).

I'll definately be on the lookout for that then! The Mistwatch Bandit/ Master is the only major issue I've ever had with this mod that hasn't resolved itself. Any other problem I get occasionally just seem to go away after a reload or two, so if the Mistwatch bug actually gets fixed, I would be ecstatic!

Hi, got a problem. Currently doing the Flowering Spriggan quest, everything was going great until I started getting "[spriggan slave loop] Player is busy:". After having a look at _sdqs_sprigganslave.psc I can see what is going on, however I don't seem to be any of the situations that would cause this. I attempted to make a work around but my damn papyrus compiler wouldn't compile the edited script. The weird thing is that I was getting the normal notifications before, then all of a sudden this one started but nothing had changed in between.

Any ideas of how I can fix this?

Hi, got a problem. Currently doing the Flowering Spriggan quest, everything was going great until I started getting "[spriggan slave loop] Player is busy:". After having a look at _sdqs_sprigganslave.psc I can see what is going on, however I don't seem to be any of the situations that would cause this. I attempted to make a work around but my damn papyrus compiler wouldn't compile the edited script. The weird thing is that I was getting the normal notifications before, then all of a sudden this one started but nothing had changed in between.

Do you have other SexLab mods installed? are they still working?

I noticed sometimes SexLab gets stuck and considers the player is still involved in an animation (which is why I added that message). 

One way to fix it is to run the cleanup or reset scripts from the SexLab MCM menu. Start with only a reset of animations, and if that doesn't work, reset the whole thing.

I am still looking for the cause. It seems that SD is causing it somehow, but I couldn't tell since I had many SexLab mods running at the same time. I will do my next tests with a limited number of mods to be sure.

Do you have other SexLab mods installed? are they still working?

I noticed sometimes SexLab gets stuck and considers the player is still involved in an animation (which is why I added that message). 

One way to fix it is to run the cleanup or reset scripts from the SexLab MCM menu. Start with only a reset of animations, and if that doesn't work, reset the whole thing.

I am still looking for the cause. It seems that SD is causing it somehow, but I couldn't tell since I had many SexLab mods running at the same time. I will do my next tests with a limited number of mods to be sure.

Yeah I do have a few others and they all seem to be working fine as far as I can tell. Found that if I restart the game the notifications continue as normal for a time then eventually stop again (minutes at the most).

Aww man, I'm bloddy cursed.

I can't get it to work anymore.

SD wont show up in the MCM at all, and nothing I try will fix that. Even worse, now I just CTD after the Bethesda logo, and I don't even know why. I don't even have that much mods, I deinstalled everything and started new - I have hair/body/facemods, and the requirements for SD/SexLab (I'm glad I didn't install my other mods yet).

I'm a noob when it comes to mods.

Aww man, I'm bloddy cursed.

I can't get it to work anymore.

SD wont show up in the MCM at all, and nothing I try will fix that. Even worse, now I just CTD after the Bethesda logo, and I don't even know why. I don't even have that much mods, I deinstalled everything and started new - I have hair/body/facemods, and the requirements for SD/SexLab (I'm glad I didn't install my other mods yet).

I'm a noob when it comes to mods.

Crash on Logo means you are missing a master file from a required mod.

Install TES5edit and run it on all of your mods. It will tell you right away which master file you are missing.

When I install this mod, it conflicts with my SOS. It won't allow PC or NPCs to remove SOS Underwear. I have tried mods and the console but it won't work. My load order is fine and BOSS found no issues.

Please Help....

There is a patch to fix that at this page:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15191-sanguines-debauchery/page-163?do=findComment&comment=520092

Or you can wait for the next version of the SD+ patch, which will include that update as well.

Does this mod work for males...? My PC is male and I'd like to be captured. But I don't want to mess up my skeletons or anything. He looks the way I want him to ): So..yeah, does it work with male PCs?

It does, I play it with my male PC and no specific 'male' problems occurred. At least not as far as I can tell. :)

Hi all!

Question - I just started a new game with this mod (familiar with most of its workings) but now for some reason, if I install and begin SD, I can't seem to equip any armor. Ideas?

I do not have SD+ installed (yet!)

Check a few posts back. There is a patch for SD to fix that. SD+ fixes that as well, with an update coming soon if you want to see the Sanguine artifact attached if you choose that option.

@Skyrimll

Thanks a lot, that helped - no more crashing after the logo!
Now it only crashes when I'm just enslaved.

@scoots96

The master is supposed to initiate sex if you choose that line.

Interesstingly, now I have the exact same Problem - animations won't start on a new char, even tough they work fine with my other savegames?!

I don't even...

I solved it!

The first to bandits in the embershard-mine just.. dont work. Dunno if that's because of their scripted dialoge. I tried it with another one outside and inside, and everything worked.

@Skyrimll

Thanks a lot, that helped - no more crashing after the logo!

Now it only crashes when I'm just enslaved.

@scoots96

The master is supposed to initiate sex if you choose that line.

Interesstingly, now I have the exact same Problem - animations won't start on a new char, even tough they work fine with my other savegames?!

I don't even...

I solved it!

The first to bandits in the embershard-mine just.. dont work. Dunno if that's because of their scripted dialoge. I tried it with another one outside and inside, and everything worked.

This has to do with package prioritization. The first two bandits in Embershard are involved in a scene that has them continually search for the player, luckily they are easy to defeat  and people should rarely, if ever, get enslaved by them.

A new idea I am toying with is using the captive markers in order to have a secondary option for caging. Many of the dungeons have them and most are jail or cage-like with bedrolls or straw piles perfect for the slave. It seems hard to get the door reference on all except the civil war ones though.

The Thugs don't go to their "master". They captured my char but they kept walking in circles, going to nowhere. 

Is there some way to solve it? The Master talks something about Mistwatch, is this the right destiny?

This should be the correct destiny unless you have already cleared out mistwatch and it has yet to be repopulated. Try "sqv _sd_thugslave" in the console and look in the output for a quest alias called _SDRA_boss. That should be the character that will be your new master. By the same method, _SDLA_boss should be his location. 

The Thugs don't go to their "master". They captured my char but they kept walking in circles, going to nowhere. 

Is there some way to solve it? The Master talks something about Mistwatch, is this the right destiny?

This should be the correct destiny unless you have already cleared out mistwatch and it has yet to be repopulated. Try "sqv _sd_thugslave" in the console and look in the output for a quest alias called _SDRA_boss. That should be the character that will be your new master. By the same method, _SDLA_boss should be his location. 

Using the sqv _sd_thugslave command, appears the informations below:

LOC' _SDLA_dropoff"-> (0001917F)

REF'_SDRA_dropoff_boss'->" (000446EA)

Quest Status

Enabled? yes

State: Running

Current Stage: 0

Priority: 98

Is everything ok? Is there a way to "force" the Thugs to go to the right way?

I am having troubles getting the MCM to appear. Everything else works fine for me. It's like it doesn't start up even.

Edit: I have tried reinstalling it. I have the updated SkyUI. Doesn't show up on a new save or old save Not sure what to do at this point.

FIX: Installing SD+ fixed this problem for me.

Hi--

Could someone please give me the item code for Sanguine's rings so that I can give them back to my character? 

At some point-- somehow-- they vanished from my character's inventory, although the mod still believes that I have them.  I'm no longer receiving the bonuses from them, obviously; and, aesthetically, they're just part of the mod.

I paged through so many posts in the archived thread and this one looking for the answer to my question before posting my question that my eyes started to glaze over.  I eventually gave up-- if the answer if hidden in there, I apologize for not finding it.