Just curious here, but when I try to open the SD+ 12-11-13 patch I get a file called "STEP Skyrim Total Enhancement Program". When I open the SD+ 12-16-13 patch I get a file called "Uguublin eye retextures". I'm just wondering if these are legit files or not?

That was discussed in the SD+ thread.

It seems NMM gets confused by the name of the mod. I will rename it to avoid that in the future but try removing the '+' and '-' from the name, or just rename the zip file simply 'SDpatch.zip' and try again.

Hey I know someone else had this problem back around page 175 ish, but it didn't seem resolved, also, the mods required so SD are the first mods I've ever added. That being said, everything seems to be going swell until I install SD via NMM and start up Skyrim (w/ SKSE) and right after the Bethesda logo Skyrim closes. Any ideas?

If you have any of the Beths official DLC's installed but not active the DLC patch;s for the DLC's can get enabled (thats nearly a tongue twister :) ) and this will CTD befor the "continue/load" start screen, So look under the NMM pluging screen  and check if the official DLC and SD DLC patch's active state conflict,

There are some conflict checkers out there but by keeping my load simple I've not used them hunt/search and ye shall find.

Hey I know someone else had this problem back around page 175 ish, but it didn't seem resolved, also, the mods required so SD are the first mods I've ever added. That being said, everything seems to be going swell until I install SD via NMM and start up Skyrim (w/ SKSE) and right after the Bethesda logo Skyrim closes. Any ideas?

If you have any of the Beths official DLC's installed but not active the DLC patch;s for the DLC's can get enabled (thats nearly a tongue twister :) ) and this will CTD befor the "continue/load" start screen, So look under the NMM pluging screen  and check if the official DLC and SD DLC patch's active state conflict,

There are some conflict checkers out there but by keeping my load simple I've not used them hunt/search and ye shall find.

I have the Dragonborn and Dawnguard installed and activated. I shall try a conflict checker and see if that finds anything but the only mods I have are the ones required for SD. If that turns up nothing, is there anything else that might be causing this problem?

I have the Dragonborn and Dawnguard installed and activated. I shall try a conflict checker and see if that finds anything but the only mods I have are the ones required for SD. If that turns up nothing, is there anything else that might be causing this problem?

Okay, now I believe that Sanguine's Debauchery has officialy fucked over my game - when I tried to load a save when I first got the Spriggan Host my character goes into ragdoll, then launches off into stratophere while being stretched to the point of non existence. The other save - my companion became permanently invisible (not like with the spell/potion, but just, he is there, he talks but he is completely invisible). The next save - inside Dragonsreach - Ireleth and Hrothgar (or something like that) want to kill me, and so, they turn all of Dragonsreach hostile. The fourth save - the guard has finally said "What manner of magic is this?" and NOTHING happens - no quest update, just nothing. I checked - the Flowering Spriggan quest is active and overall status of mod is "LOCKED", so I can't prepare it for uninstall. Can I do something to make it work, or do I have to reload an older save to revert the damage?

I don't have frost fall in any shape or form. Don't think I've heard of it to be honest. I appreciate your responces though, thanks for taking the time to do so.

Thats OK hope disabling the frosfall esp patch has fixed it for you.

ah, yes, installing the sexlab framework, that SEEMS to have done it, skyrim no longer crashes after the Bethesda logo, as for in game I have yet to have the time to try but that will be later. Sorry for wasting your time over my stupid mistake. Again, thank you very much for your time though. Looking at Frostfall, i saw someon talking about how it wasn't working for them and someone else said to make sure they had installed everything needed for it. I thought there was no way I missed something like that but turns out I did. So you bringing up Frostfall did solve my problem, just not in the intended way.

Okay, now I believe that Sanguine's Debauchery has officialy fucked over my game - when I tried to load a save when I first got the Spriggan Host my character goes into ragdoll, then launches off into stratophere while being stretched to the point of non existence. The other save - my companion became permanently invisible (not like with the spell/potion, but just, he is there, he talks but he is completely invisible). The next save - inside Dragonsreach - Ireleth and Hrothgar (or something like that) want to kill me, and so, they turn all of Dragonsreach hostile. The fourth save - the guard has finally said "What manner of magic is this?" and NOTHING happens - no quest update, just nothing. I checked - the Flowering Spriggan quest is active and overall status of mod is "LOCKED", so I can't prepare it for uninstall. Can I do something to make it work, or do I have to reload an older save to revert the damage?

Are you using a custom body shape?

Currently, SD only supports the host armor for vanilla, CBBE and UNP.

If your game is in bad shape, you only have two options left.

Go back your past saves until you find out that still works, or try the SD+ patch and see if that helps with your ragdoll and hostility issues.

ooo crap, please don't hate me tallal, but I just realized I started the mod download list at SKSE and missed the sexlab frame work.............Idiot I am, okie, gonna add that and see how that works out

When you have all the requrments listed on the SD first page post loaded them you to look under NNM on the plugins tab 4 esp's with SD in front of them one is SD itself, you need that one on, the others are plugins for the official DLC's and the frostfall mod;. NMM turns them all on. If you don't have the DLC;s or frostfall you need to turn the other off (click the check-box's under the NMM plugin tab for them). If you have some of the plugins you can leave them on, or use the SD MCM menu to turn them on.

Just a minor irritation, but thought I'd ask. Is there anyway to force the hired thugs to take you to somewhere BESIDES Mistwatch? Its annoying as all hell. For me, Mistwatch is essentially broken as my new master just sits at the goddamn potion table making potions 24/7. Is there any way to fix that or at least make the thugs take me somewhere different? I got sold to a random person one time, which was interesting, but it only happened once. EVER.

EDIT: Ok, I tried enable,disable, toggleai, resetai, kill, and resurrect. The Mistwatch bandit STILL is stuck at that godforsaken Alchemy Table. I am completely out of ideas. This isn't really a big issue, but it is annoying as hell, so if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it!

ooo crap, please don't hate me tallal, but I just realized I started the mod download list at SKSE and missed the sexlab frame work.............Idiot I am, okie, gonna add that and see how that works out

When you have all the requrments listed on the SD first page post loaded them you to look under NNM on the plugins tab 4 esp's with SD in front of them one is SD itself, you need that one on, the others are plugins for the official DLC's and the frostfall mod;. NMM turns them all on. If you don't have the DLC;s or frostfall you need to turn the other off (click the check-box's under the NMM plugin tab for them). If you have some of the plugins you can leave them on, or use the SD MCM menu to turn them on.

yeah it was because I stupily missed downloading the sexlab framework, that was it, sorry for wasting your time. Did a test run and I was enslaved and it appears to be working. Thanks for your input though!

Are you using a custom body shape?

Currently, SD only supports the host armor for vanilla, CBBE and UNP.

If your game is in bad shape, you only have two options left.

Go back your past saves until you find out that still works, or try the SD+ patch and see if that helps with your ragdoll and hostility issues.

Actually, I have already installed SD+ patch, and it was the reason for hostility, uninstalling it did not help. While it helped with the "launched into stratosphere" issue, it still did not help with the progression. Would SD+ "SAFE WORD" feature cease the spriggan quest? Otherwise, well, I'll have to discard the progress I made while hosting a spriggan and uninstall SD. Kinda sad, Flowering Spriggan was my reason for downloading this mod.

Just a minor irritation, but thought I'd ask. Is there anyway to force the hired thugs to take you to somewhere BESIDES Mistwatch? Its annoying as all hell. For me, Mistwatch is essentially broken as my new master just sits at the goddamn potion table making potions 24/7. Is there any way to fix that or at least make the thugs take me somewhere different? I got sold to a random person one time, which was interesting, but it only happened once. EVER.

EDIT: Ok, I tried enable,disable, toggleai, resetai, kill, and resurrect. The Mistwatch bandit STILL is stuck at that godforsaken Alchemy Table. I am completely out of ideas. This isn't really a big issue, but it is annoying as hell, so if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it!

You might try this, I don't know if it will work so make a full save first.

Kill your master, then click on the alchemy bench and disable it. Then resurrect your master.

If there's no bench he might find something else to do... or not

Hello.

It might have been asked before, but the search did not find anything:

Is there any way to increase the chance to get raped when naked/danced?
You know, I let my char dance in the nude in a cave with a ton of bandits, to test some ways of increasing it. I advanced speechcraft to 800 via console commands (I might have misunderstood that part, though), to see where that gets me; nowhere.

Ah, and I mean by console commands, or ingame means - theres no way of me ever understanding CK, or scripts, so no changing values myself with those.

2 Technical questions & 1 SD problem

Is there a way to see ingame what's the destination of a walking NPC? I ask because an NPC I tested my char on aren't supposed to go anywhere. A corsair on Dainted Sloat, after he enslaved her & he just start walking off the ship. I don't see the OP saying anything about this & I know this is not supposed to happen. I got bored first so my char. keep talking to her master until the passive option appears. It works, but her master stopped & never walk back to the ship.

The trigger was delayed so the master wasn't the 1 who took all the items. The initial master was raping my char. while the other NPC charge in & beat the crap out of her, making enslavement triggers again & so she's a slave to the other NPC instead.

Demerit still skyrocketed in combat even if my char is standing right behind  her master. 2 Northwatch prisoners automatically aggroed her master so the demerit went up to 15 from -3.

Kill your master, then click on the alchemy bench and disable it. Then resurrect your master.

Tried it, and he just stood there. If I wait, he just sorta teleports to a random spot. I've even tried getting free and then flat out assaulting him but he just stands there and takes it. I despise Mistwatch beyond belief at this point. Thanks for the help though!

Tried it, and he just stood there. If I wait, he just sorta teleports to a random spot. I've even tried getting free and then flat out assaulting him but he just stands there and takes it. I despise Mistwatch beyond belief at this point. Thanks for the help though!

In the thread about the SD+ patch, someone brought up an issue with quest conditions that turns off the Master's AI packages while the Thugs quest is running.

There will be a fix for that in the next version of SD+ (before the end of the year).