Question for @jbezorg - In the latest version of SD, is it possible that a master would just leave you somewhere to rot?

I get to a point (usually with high demerit) where the screen fades to black like for a punishment... except the master just walks away and my character just sits there, kneeling, with no way to stop it.

I tried waiting for a while, both in game and real time, and it doesn't seem to go anywhere.

The weird part is that my demerits just keep decreasing, 1 point at a time, even though the Master is long gone (and way last the usual leash distance).

Is that a glitch or is there something to do to get out of that situation?

I am having trouble with this mod. Everything seems to work fine and I was excited to play. I turned on the covet mode and gold for the wicked, cause why not. Well random npc's would come and rape me, awesome, my character would kneel and then the animations would go on like normal, though afterword they'd get up and all the npcs would move along fine. The thing is my character just stands there and I have no options other than move camera, the escape key menu, and console. I fiddle with all the buttons tried moving my character to closest npc with console, that would work but I still could not move.

any ideas why this would happen? I have not started any of the quests for this mod cause I figured it would happen with any scene.  

Looked through posts, shift end does work, but I have to use it after every sex scene v.v

Hello ,

Maybe its spam , i donno but when Sanguine called me and i was in front of he , he leaved me in my bed where i slept before the call . Donno if its a bug or not because quest dont launch ... Or if it was a pre event dream ^^ Dont spoil just tell me if its a bug (like reloade quest by consol ? )

Thank you

Okay thx , other question , i was on the mod last week . Im on spriggan quest but i go to many destination (10) who said to me . There is an end ? and for the hugs quest , what is prerequis ?

And for finish ^^ Often , when pnj rape the cha , the other pnj kill me ... Not always but sometimes , its random or a bug ?

Thanks

And great job a the creators ;)

Having an odd bug.  Everytime i try to use a crafting station -smelter, workbench, enchanting table, etc, my toon goes to the floor with her hands tied behind her back.  I can jump up and the binds disappear, but as soon as I try crafting again, she just resumes the bound position.  Any fixes?

Hi guys!  Waiting for that elusive bigfoot SD2, I started to really miss SD.  So, on a new game I installed it and everything thus far seems to be working really well.  However, there is another kind of issue.  It doesn't seem to be adversely effecting my game-play at this point, but my papyrus log has ballooned in size from 24kb to 7k+ with this reoccurring error.  Looking through the thread, I'm not seeing it mentioned anywhere else.  Doing a Google search, I'm not finding anything of worth.  Therefore, I was just wondering what it might be and if there's a fix?  Here's the error from my log:

[11/26/2013 - 08:21:39PM] Error: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
	[alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (91000D64)]._SDRAS_player.OnUpdate() - "_SDRAS_player.psc" Line ?
[11/26/2013 - 08:21:40PM] Error: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
	[alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (91000D64)]._SDRAS_player.OnUpdate() - "_SDRAS_player.psc" Line ?

Edit:  I've since decided to resort to the previous save before installing SD and uninstalled it.  I'm going to continue to wait for SD2. 

Edited by OlBenny

I started the mod yesterday, completed the bandit enslavement quest and ventured into the tavern to find Sam Guevenne. Successfully did his quest, but when I was talking to him I encountered no changes in storyline. So, Sanguine handed me the staff and I was teleported out of his realm. Why would it happen? 

Hi guys!  Waiting for that elusive bigfoot SD2, I started to really miss SD.  So, on a new game I installed it and everything thus far seems to be working really well.  However, there is another kind of issue.  It doesn't seem to be adversely effecting my game-play at this point, but my papyrus log has ballooned in size from 24kb to 7k+ with this reoccurring error.  Looking through the thread, I'm not seeing it mentioned anywhere else.  Doing a Google search, I'm not finding anything of worth.  Therefore, I was just wondering what it might be and if there's a fix?  Here's the error from my log:

[11/26/2013 - 08:21:39PM] Error: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[11/26/2013 - 08:21:40PM] Error: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?

Been quite a while since I've looked at it, but I seem to recall that error being due to the original artifact that you were equipped with (Labia rings for females), having been lost/etc by script-interactions. I think I edited that check out, back when I ran this mod.

I started the mod yesterday, completed the bandit enslavement quest and ventured into the tavern to find Sam Guevenne. Successfully did his quest, but when I was talking to him I encountered no changes in storyline. So, Sanguine handed me the staff and I was teleported out of his realm. Why would it happen? 

There isn't a big change to the storyline but there is an event should occur when you sleep.  I think you need to get enslaved AFTER having completed Sam's quest to activate it.  Sanguine should have been "watching" according to your miscellaneous quests.

I had two very interesting experience with this mod running along side the Moonlight Tales werewolf mod.

The Moonlight Tales mod adds wandering savage werewolves (and werebears) to the mix and makes it that you can have the moons cause forced transformations during a full moon and sometimes during random nights depending on the settings.

Anyway, I had two moments when the mod "intruded" into Sanguines Debauchery.  The first was when my character had been enslaved by the bandits that guard the road with that boulder trap to the east of Falkreath.  My character was blindfolded, gagged and wearing anal beads when night fell and the mod spawned a werewolf encounter.  First came a howl from somewhere off to the distance and a short time later, just after my character had finished another round of abuse, a werewolf came out of the woods and attacked the closest character to it.  My mistress.

This activated and escape chance, so my character ended up running naked, bound and blindfolded through the woods as this werewolf tore through the bandits while they were tissue paper.  It killed them all and I spent some tense moments trying to find a safe place to hide to wait out the night.  I did so and then made my way back to the bridge to find mistress' body.  Thankfully there was no sign of the werewolf so I was able to take the key and free myself.

My character was later infected with lycanthropy in a different encounter, but weeks had gone by without any sign of transformation.  Then I was back in Falkreath (again!) and was jumped by some bounty hunters.  I ended up getting enslaved again and they were leading me up to my new masters at Mistwatch when the other mod registered that the moon was rising.

The full moon.

Moonlight Tales gives you a few minutes warning that the moons are forcing a transformation by the screen pulsing red with increasing insensity and frequency, along with growling noises.  So we were a short distance outside of Falkreath when the transformation happened.  This somehow broke the enslavement for a few seconds while the transformation finished, during which I was able to lash out and kill the bounty hunter I was enslaved by.  This properly freed my character, who then proceeded to savage the other two bounty hunters.

The only problem was that I was a bit "frozen" when I turned back, but I was close enough to my former master's body that I was able to activate it, which fixed the problem.

So yeah.  That was fun.  Great interaction between the mods, even if it was completely unintentional.

Nothing seems to happen when enslaved.  I'm stuck kneeling and I can talk to "Master" for food, drink and clothing, but when I choose, (aggressive) or (passive) options, there's some voice dialog, "You can't talk to me like that." then nothing.  I follow along behind, but nothing happens.  Also, when I try to pick pocket the key, i get the message, "caught pickpocketing", but again, nothing happens; "Master" doesn't even acknowledge the attempted theft.

I thought it might be because i use the Ningheim race, but even with a default race, the issue persists.  I'd really like to enjoy this mod, but atm, the only way I can get out of slavery is to run away for 5 minutes.  When I run, the message, "You should stay close to your master" pops up repeatedly, but "Master" never breaks from his/her normal routine.

Does this work at all with Schlongs of Skyrim? Because when I clicked on "Begin" my schlong turned invisible and I couldn't wear any body armor but I could wear gauntlets and boots. Is there a fix to this or does it require for me to used Better males?

I had that issue as well when I first started to try out this mod. The issue is the Sanguine's Daedric Artifact. Essentially, when you are in the MCM menu for SD go to the Status panel. Then on the left side, below the option to first install and then begin SD there is a toggle option for the artifact. Toggle that off before you begin SD and everything should be fine.

In case you were wondering what the artifact actually does, here is a quote from the OP:

Regarding Sanguine's Daedric Artifact: This choice must be made before you begin. When enabled, Sanguine's Daedric Artifact is bound to the player and NPCs will experience uncontrollable lust for the player.

Does this work at all with Schlongs of Skyrim? Because when I clicked on "Begin" my schlong turned invisible and I couldn't wear any body armor but I could wear gauntlets and boots. Is there a fix to this or does it require for me to used Better males?

I had that issue as well when I first started to try out this mod. The issue is the Sanguine's Daedric Artifact. Essentially, when you are in the MCM menu for SD go to the Status panel. Then on the left side, below the option to first install and then begin SD there is a toggle option for the artifact. Toggle that off before you begin SD and everything should be fine.

In case you were wondering what the artifact actually does, here is a quote from the OP:

Regarding Sanguine's Daedric Artifact: This choice must be made before you begin. When enabled, Sanguine's Daedric Artifact is bound to the player and NPCs will experience uncontrollable lust for the player.

I've been having issues with SOS too, but the artifact is disabled for me. Is there anything else that can cause the bug?

Hmmm..

On the down load page it gave me 8 options, of these 3 looked like what I needed;

Sanguine's Debauchery 2013.09.09.01 (DE).7Z

SD.2013.09.07.02.SexLab.7z

SD.2013.09.09.01.SexLab.7z

The first has an Interface folder and the .esp only

the other two have BSA and ESP files along with patches, SEQ folder, texture folder, meshes folder and Interface folder.

I've tried using the two and the first 'Sanguine's Debauchery 2013.09.09.01 (DE).7Z' with the 2013.09.09.01 BSA but it fails to load into the MCM for me, which Is odd as I just downloaded SkyUI earlier as per the instructions on the OP, infact I have everything that is required in the OP.

Thank you for your time.

Thank you CGi,

On a side note for some reason the game just crashed until I removed the frostfall and dragonborn patches (maybe because I don't own the DLC) also removing a requirement from a previous mod (and yes of course the mod itself), the Devious Devices - Assests file to an unused folder seemed to help.

Thanks again for your time! Now if you excuse me I'm sure there's some trouble to be gotten into. :)

I've been having issues with SOS too, but the artifact is disabled for me. Is there anything else that can cause the bug?

there is a updated esp file in this thread that adresses the issue of not loading armor , something to do with equipment/slot  placement  , not sure wich page number its on

I had two very interesting experience with this mod running along side the Moonlight Tales werewolf mod.

The Moonlight Tales mod adds wandering savage werewolves (and werebears) to the mix and makes it that you can have the moons cause forced transformations during a full moon and sometimes during random nights depending on the settings.

Anyway, I had two moments when the mod "intruded" into Sanguines Debauchery.  The first was when my character had been enslaved by the bandits that guard the road with that boulder trap to the east of Falkreath.  My character was blindfolded, gagged and wearing anal beads when night fell and the mod spawned a werewolf encounter.  First came a howl from somewhere off to the distance and a short time later, just after my character had finished another round of abuse, a werewolf came out of the woods and attacked the closest character to it.  My mistress.

This activated and escape chance, so my character ended up running naked, bound and blindfolded through the woods as this werewolf tore through the bandits while they were tissue paper.  It killed them all and I spent some tense moments trying to find a safe place to hide to wait out the night.  I did so and then made my way back to the bridge to find mistress' body.  Thankfully there was no sign of the werewolf so I was able to take the key and free myself.

My character was later infected with lycanthropy in a different encounter, but weeks had gone by without any sign of transformation.  Then I was back in Falkreath (again!) and was jumped by some bounty hunters.  I ended up getting enslaved again and they were leading me up to my new masters at Mistwatch when the other mod registered that the moon was rising.

The full moon.

Moonlight Tales gives you a few minutes warning that the moons are forcing a transformation by the screen pulsing red with increasing insensity and frequency, along with growling noises.  So we were a short distance outside of Falkreath when the transformation happened.  This somehow broke the enslavement for a few seconds while the transformation finished, during which I was able to lash out and kill the bounty hunter I was enslaved by.  This properly freed my character, who then proceeded to savage the other two bounty hunters.

The only problem was that I was a bit "frozen" when I turned back, but I was close enough to my former master's body that I was able to activate it, which fixed the problem.

So yeah.  That was fun.  Great interaction between the mods, even if it was completely unintentional.

Hehe n1.

i had a nice little Situation Yesterday too.

I got enslaved by some Bandits, and had my Master blindfold and strip me naked. (I ve blindfold efficiency to 90% which makes it hard to see anything 100% was to much i feel). And as i kinda searched the ground with merely no sight i happend to find the corpse of a bandit i had slain during the initial fight. Took a Sword he had, wich freed me (but as i play hardcore mode didnt remove my restraints). My capturers aggroed me at an instance and i started to run, wich is just briliant with seeing like nothing. So i ran into some other villains wich attacked me. When i was fleeing from them i suddenly fell into water which i didnt see coming. Now that i use frostfall u know that falling into cold water can be extremely dangerous, so i searched for some light. Happend to find a Campfire in time ... but it was the Place where my old Master waited for me just to enslave me once again.

Thx for that great mod.

P.S. really locking forward to SD2 ... and sorry for my english