47 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Did you check the Want Levels debug interaction to see why it is -1000?

Yes it said both my female sim and dog were still having sex even though no sex was happening in household.

Just tested it again with the dog and a visiting female NPC and had positive numbers this time.

I'm suspecting it might have something to do with roommates.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Yes it said both my female sim and dog were still having sex even though no sex was happening in household.

Just tested it again with the dog and a visiting female NPC and had positive numbers this time.

I'm suspecting it might have something to do with roommates.

I'm suspecting it has something to do with Wicked Whims. If the message is "are in WW sex"

28 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

I'm suspecting it has something to do with Wicked Whims. If the message is "are in WW sex"

Thanks, yes I think that's it as WW is set to extreme intensity and another male sim is also present so the female is flagged for WW sex faster than DD.

Have to experiment more with WW frequency and cool down times.

14 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Thanks, yes I think that's it as WW is set to extreme intensity and another male sim is also present so the female is flagged for WW sex faster than DD.

Have to experiment more with WW frequency and cool down times.

Yeah, they must be getting flagged before DD has a chance to tell it to cease and desist.

55 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Yeah, they must be getting flagged before DD has a chance to tell it to cease and desist.

So I disabled my male sim for WW autonomous sex and both female roommates wants are now at 1000 and the same for the male dog.

But for some odd reason DD autonomous won't start with either one.

Oh and both sims are slightly romantic with the dog.

Edit: finally one of the sims started sex with the dog...

Well now they are back to -1000 again and show both the dog and the female sim are engaged in WW sex but they are not.

DD cool down times are also set to minimum.

Male sim is still disabled for WW auto sex.

Invited a different npc over and trying dd manual also still shows the dog is engaged in WW sex and -1000.  

15 hours ago, Scorpio said:

So I disabled my male sim for WW autonomous sex and both female roommates wants are now at 1000 and the same for the male dog.

But for some odd reason DD autonomous won't start with either one.

Oh and both sims are slightly romantic with the dog.

Edit: finally one of the sims started sex with the dog...

Well now they are back to -1000 again and show both the dog and the female sim are engaged in WW sex but they are not.

DD cool down times are also set to minimum.

Male sim is still disabled for WW auto sex.

Invited a different npc over and trying dd manual also still shows the dog is engaged in WW sex and -1000.  

Maybe I'll have a look at my WW detection when I shift my focus back on DD.

25 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Maybe I'll have a look at my WW detection when I shift my focus back on DD.

OK, thanks, I'll pull the mods out for now then.

My female sims seemed to be ignoring the straight gender settings from the DD global settings.

When I checked the two sims doing FF sex it was under DD control and not WW.

What I would wish for in the future is separate settings for pets rather than global for:

Always Accept, Threshold Accept, and maybe gender selection for pets.

Since I only would like DD to control just Pet-Human and Pet-Pet but not Human-Human.

Probably a PITA and might not even be possible so just tossing in my thoughts.  

1 hour ago, RastaBanana420 said:

Any DDKinky Animations? Cant seem to find some...

Unfortunately many animation authors are biased against certain fetishes, Rape and Rough animations being some of them, (Even if they provide Rape/Rough animations without the proper tags already), there are very few that support DD Kinky out of the box. However, Animation Customization let's you flag your animations as available for DD Kinky via animation and actor tags :)

If you do customize animations, I recommend you provide your "animation_customizations.json" file located within "The Sims 4/saves/deviousdesires/" with the rest of the community! The more customizations that are made, the more that'll become available, everyone profits!

4 hours ago, SExysam32 said:

im not sure what i did wrong i have no milk farm settings or options i toggle milk farm setting to on. restated the game I am not able to get in to milk farm settings  and my sims don't have milk farm options need help not sure what i did wrong.  i used the 50/50 method and still no luck,

What version of S4CL are you using? Did you enable DD Milk Farm under Feature Settings?

2 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

What version of S4CL are you using? Did you enable DD Milk Farm under Feature Settings?

Thank you for responding,  I am using S4CL 1.38 and I be-leave i have the dd milk farm enable . i removed all my mods I just ran the game with the S4CL WW DD and i was still not able to see any features on my sims. I had tried to  get in to setting to see if i missed something setting has no options.

18 hours ago, SExysam32 said:

Thank you for responding,  I am using S4CL 1.38 and I be-leave i have the dd milk farm enable . i removed all my mods I just ran the game with the S4CL WW DD and i was still not able to see any features on my sims. I had tried to  get in to setting to see if i missed something setting has no options.

Devious Desires Settings -> Feature Settings -> Enable Milk Farm

I'm sure I'm just an idiot, but I can not figure out how to get this mod to work. With Testing Cheats on I cannot assign traits to any sim. I have tried every gender and every applicable age group. I've deleted all my mods and tried to install them one at a time. Currently I only have WW, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, the community library, and DD installed. The game clearly sees DD, cause I see an option for it when I shift click. But no trait options.

Edit: I am an idiot. I figured it out!

5 hours ago, Ironpanda said:

I'm sure I'm just an idiot, but I can not figure out how to get this mod to work. With Testing Cheats on I cannot assign traits to any sim. I have tried every gender and every applicable age group. I've deleted all my mods and tried to install them one at a time. Currently I only have WW, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, the community library, and DD installed. The game clearly sees DD, cause I see an option for it when I shift click. But no trait options.

Edit: I am an idiot. I figured it out!

What do you understand, if not a secret? Because breastfeeding doesn't work for me either. It is turned on in the settings, but when I try to enter the feeding settings, the settings window just "blinks" and nothing happens...

1 hour ago, Cobaltum said:

What do you understand, if not a secret? Because breastfeeding doesn't work for me either. It is turned on in the settings, but when I try to enter the feeding settings, the settings window just "blinks" and nothing happens...

That's because there are no Milkfarm configuration settings yet, the menu is just a placeholder for now.

50 minutes ago, divaneam said:

Hello,

How does the rough sex work now? is there skill likes domination or submission? I lower threshold to 0.0 sims still decline rough sex.

Suggestion is appreciated

Do the Sims have consent for Rough Sex? That hasn't changed.

With one Sim active, SHIFT+CLICK on the other Sim -> Devious Desires -> Show Want Levels -> Want to have Rough Sex as Dom/Sub

It should show you their want levels in that dialog.

Hello, I've been trying to get this mod working for ages but to no avail. I was wondering if you could help.
I'm a bit new to modding the Sims 4 so I apologize in advance if I exclude any information.

Basically, whenever I install this mod, I get last exception errors almost always right off the bat, and the game has an issue where everything seems to just freeze up. The game still plays animations and time still progresses, but sims won't do anything for long periods of time, even though idle animations still work. This most often happens when the game is trying to initiate any animations with Devious Desires.

The other issue that's harder to ignore is that it seems to break the A.I. of my pets when the bestiality features are enabled. Pets just sorta stand or wander aimlessly, and no longer eat on their own, sleep properly, use the bathroom, etc.
I've also encountered issues where it seems to permanently break characters, causing them to A-pose after successfully completing a Devious Desires animation set, usually accompanied by a last exception error.

The only fix I've found to these issues so far is to completely remove the mod.

I have all the prerequisites installed, ensured that I enabled the various settings in the mod, etc. I've tried it both with and without animation packs by other creators just to ensure that it wasn't an error on their end. But no matter what I do the mod just refuses to run properly.

I'd love to get it working, so any help you could provide would be welcome. Thank you for your time

That's because there are no Milkfarm configuration settings yet, the menu is just a placeholder for now.

so i get that settings is a place holder 

i did enable  milk farm

its just not working i chose a sim i have no options to ask for milk or milk them and it use to work with a bit of lag but now it dose not work at all. i like the feature i want to work to milk those big tits sims  

5 hours ago, SExysam32 said:

so i get that settings is a place holder 

i did enable  milk farm

its just not working i chose a sim i have no options to ask for milk or milk them and it use to work with a bit of lag but now it dose not work at all. i like the feature i want to work to milk those big tits sims  

Have you installed the Animation Customizations files from the download page? It configures animations to be used with Milkfarm. Without that, no animations are currently available.

On 10/11/2020 at 3:26 PM, ColonolNutty said:

WW has no effect on DD and vice verse

Use "SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> Devious Desires -> Penis State -> Set Erect/Set Flaccid" instead

Thanks for that info.

You know already, (no doubt) that two perfectly normal NPC's, one of them with an erection, 

will continue when the erection disappears. 

I thought it was a sign they're bored, but maybe it's a timer in the sex-act (which has nothing to do with your mod, of course)

and it's nice to be able to override.

There's a nice thing your mod does that wickedwhims won't touch (or I have not figured out how):

When a vendor is at work, my version of wickedwhims has this restriction that they cannot have sex with a customer,

but your mod has no such restriction.

But unfortunately the NPC's wait like hungry flies to have sex with my Sim, waiting patiently until she and the fruit-vendor are having magnificent sex, and then they horn in with some lame-ass animation from hell.

So, joining-distance/partner-limits would be real nice, thanks.

1 hour ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Thanks for that info.

You know already, (no doubt) that two perfectly normal NPC's, one of them with an erection, 

will continue when the erection disappears. 

I thought it was a sign they're bored, but maybe it's a timer in the sex-act (which has nothing to do with your mod, of course)

and it's nice to be able to override.

There's a nice thing your mod does that wickedwhims won't touch (or I have not figured out how):

When a vendor is at work, my version of wickedwhims has this restriction that they cannot have sex with a customer,

but your mod has no such restriction.

But unfortunately the NPC's wait like hungry flies to have sex with my Sim, waiting patiently until she and the fruit-vendor are having magnificent sex, and then they horn in with some lame-ass animation from hell.

So, joining-distance/partner-limits would be real nice, thanks.

It's cause they want that fruit. You should probably raise your accept sex threshold if you constantly have all Sims from everywhere wanting to join in.