4 hours ago, SilvioCantor said:

How do you trigger assault from NPC sims? I haven't had a NPC sim assault my sim yet. I cheated and marked 4 sims with the rapist trait. Even with a bad relationship with her neighbor, no assault autonomously. 

It is autonomous, they also have to meet the Want Threshold. If you aren't seeing NPCs autonomously try to assault, ensure they are meeting the Want To Assault Threshold by doing SHIFT+CLICK on the NPC Sim -> Devious Desires -> Show Want Levels -> Want To Assault. You can drill down into what causes certain values.

52 minutes ago, shiina011 said:

Is animation customization let me to update "arguing" animation when assaulting into something like "fight" ?

No, just the sex animations. You'd have to change the tuning file for "Attempt To Assault" to use a fight animation, progress bar, etc. I don't use the fight animations because they are glitchy as heck (Especially since Sims really like to sit)

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

No, just the sex animations. You'd have to change the tuning file for "Attempt To Assault" to use a fight animation, progress bar, etc. I don't use the fight animations because they are glitchy as heck (Especially since Sims really like to sit)

I see then, oh I have a problem. When I assault other sims (man assault woman), for first to second animation it playing the animation just fine. But in third or more the woman is playing animation for F+F, so my man is being fucked lol and I can't swap the position. Do you know anything about this issue?

3 hours ago, shiina011 said:

I see then, oh I have a problem. When I assault other sims (man assault woman), for first to second animation it playing the animation just fine. But in third or more the woman is playing animation for F+F, so my man is being fucked lol and I can't swap the position. Do you know anything about this issue?

same problem have with me. also ColonolNutty is there any way to customise animation to set as aggressor like the older version of CN , it kinda awkward when some one assault some one and start romantic animation. ?

Hey ColonolNutty, i found some sleep sex animations and so far they dont clearly fit with "awake" sims, what are your thoughts of having the option of having sims sneak assaulting sleeping sims with a chance of waking up, kinda fits this mod in a way, toss in a masked npc intruder who can spawn sometimes to break in and perform sleep assaults, once you have the report option finished then you can add an alarm.

If you add in a lockpicker trait in then our sims have a 50% chance of picking the lock and then a 50% chance of sneaking from the door to the sleeping sim without waking them, still with risk of a sim waking in the middle of the sleep assault, as an added bonus dressers and (if laundry day is installed) laundry baskets can be raided for (LD: used)underwear

for panty thieves to satisfy themselves with.

Also would be fun is the option to masturbate on a sleeping sims face, chest, belly or around the crotch with jerking and fingering as the safest while rubbing or touching the sleeping sim has a chance to wake them.

4 hours ago, blackdas7 said:

same problem have with me. also ColonolNutty is there any way to customise animation to set as aggressor like the older version of CN , it kinda awkward when some one assault some one and start romantic animation. ?

SHIFT+CLICK on a Sim -> Devious Desires -> Customize Animations.

Ive been having some issues where if  I have assault disabled, Sims still assault eachother [Even when I have "Sim is not able to assault/be assaulted" toggled in the debug menu] . I also have been having autonomous DD sex while Kinky settings are disabled. Is regular sex part of the mod or did I should I uninstall - Reinstall?

Also quick Question. Is anyone else getting animations for furniture in random places? Ive been getting alot of bed and chair animations while being taken to a floor position. Sometimes even being taken to the other side of the neighborhood.

[Instance of possible furniture sex on the floor]

V~V~V~V

Spoiler

image.png.6a18897c6bd8d3cf4a891f1ae9a664ba.png

5 hours ago, aegaskin said:

Ive been having some issues where if  I have assault disabled, Sims still assault eachother [Even when I have "Sim is not able to assault/be assaulted" toggled in the debug menu] . I also have been having autonomous DD sex while Kinky settings are disabled. Is regular sex part of the mod or did I should I uninstall - Reinstall?

Also quick Question. Is anyone else getting animations for furniture in random places? Ive been getting alot of bed and chair animations while being taken to a floor position. Sometimes even being taken to the other side of the neighborhood.

[Instance of possible furniture sex on the floor]

V~V~V~V

Normal sex is part of the mod. What do you mean by "assault each other"? Is it the animation that implies assault? or do you get the notification of them being assaulted? Devious Desires doesn't have preferences for animation locations like WW does.

So having had a problem with an animation, gone to the animators page, and seen the conversation you had with them (thanks for not keeping that shit in DMs btw else I wouldn't know what to fix) I fully appreciate you adding the Animation Customization feature! Using this tool also allows me to see some -interesting- bias against same sex relations some animators have (and then fix it!) Thanks very much for that, and thanks for being so patient despite the knee deep flow of entitlement and hypocrisy here. 

Are there any plans for documentation for the tags themselves? Like what certain tags mean or how they effect anything? There's a lot of tags for specific body parts for example that I'm not clear on how they should be used. Actor 0 and Actor 1 can be kind of inferred from the animation itself, but that also gets pretty confusing with 3 or more people, is the only option to just make some changes and see what happens? 

It's a real shame I will have to watch test all of these animations to figure out what tags they need /s 

17 minutes ago, Sockette009 said:

So having had a problem with an animation, gone to the animators page, and seen the conversation you had with them (thanks for not keeping that shit in DMs btw else I wouldn't know what to fix) I fully appreciate you adding the Animation Customization feature! Using this tool also allows me to see some -interesting- bias against same sex relations some animators have (and then fix it!) Thanks very much for that, and thanks for being so patient despite the knee deep flow of entitlement and hypocrisy here. 

Are there any plans for documentation for the tags themselves? Like what certain tags mean or how they effect anything? There's a lot of tags for specific body parts for example that I'm not clear on how they should be used. Actor 0 and Actor 1 can be kind of inferred from the animation itself, but that also gets pretty confusing with 3 or more people, is the only option to just make some changes and see what happens? 

It's a real shame I will have to watch test all of these animations to figure out what tags they need /s 

The only tags that do anything right now are AGGRESSIVE, ROUGH, AGGRESSOR, DOM_SUB, DOM, SUB, NON-AGGRESSOR, BREASTFEEDING, BREASTFEEDING_GIVER, and BREASTFEEDING_RECEIVER
For the body part ones, I was thinking of them being like, those parts are involved in the animation. Like if a Sim was touching the Thigh of the other Sim with their hand, both the hand of the Touching Sim and the Thigh of the other Sim would be involved. So the Sim would get the HAND Tag and the Other Sim would get the Thigh Tag or something like that.

31 minutes ago, Sockette009 said:

ei do you mind sharing the save pls? If you do, please list the animation pack and version that you put the tags, this is if somone else want to tag other missing packs. If everyone help wont be that much work.

And would be cool if Colonolnutty put the save in the downloads for the new people.

I am getting the furniture animations when location chosen was the floor on the 1.53 version, getting the actors floating above the ground or clipping through the floor. Starting by clicking on the sim doesn't seem to respect any filters. I also noticed that if you start the animation by clicking floor/object the animation selector does not filter by location or category, it will list every animation installed, i.e. you choose oral it will list every animation, not just oral animations. The changes to want level defaults did not automatically apply. I even did a clean install(removing mod, saving without it, then reinstalling) and none of the settings reset. I didn't see a restore to default setting in game, and couldn't seem to find where the settings are stored in the game folder so i could simulate a first time install.

With these issues i rolled back to 1.52, which seems to be mostly working. Only a few issues with that one

Breastfeeding

-starting by clicking on the sim does only play tagged animations, but clicking on floor/bed does not filter out non-tagged animations in the selector like it did in previous update.

-breastfeeding now can be declined, it seems to obey the normal sex want level. Not sure if this is intended as this change was not in changelog.

-a third sim can automatically join in on breastfeeding, which changes it to random threesome sex

Rough sex

Starting rough sex by clicking on a sim doesn't work. The game freezes, even time stops, for a few seconds then nothing happens. Starting by clicking                   floor/object works fine, and all tag/location/category filters work correctly in the animation selector.

Assault

Sometimes starting assault by clicking on a sim will fail, giving a notification that says "failed to start breastfeeding: no animation found" It only does this occasionally

Thank you for this amazing mod, I really appreciate the frequent updates and  replies.

2 hours ago, Adolfnut said:

ei do you mind sharing the save pls? If you do, please list the animation pack and version that you put the tags, this is if somone else want to tag other missing packs. If everyone help wont be that much work.

And would be cool if Colonolnutty put the save in the downloads for the new people.

Like the whole ass save file or just the animation customization json file (say that 5 times fast)? yeah if I get a bunch done for sure I will share! 

2 hours ago, wikidpsycokilla said:

I am getting the furniture animations when location chosen was the floor on the 1.53 version, getting the actors floating above the ground or clipping through the floor. Starting by clicking on the sim doesn't seem to respect any filters. I also noticed that if you start the animation by clicking floor/object the animation selector does not filter by location or category, it will list every animation installed, i.e. you choose oral it will list every animation, not just oral animations. The changes to want level defaults did not automatically apply. I even did a clean install(removing mod, saving without it, then reinstalling) and none of the settings reset. I didn't see a restore to default setting in game, and couldn't seem to find where the settings are stored in the game folder so i could simulate a first time install.

With these issues i rolled back to 1.52, which seems to be mostly working. Only a few issues with that one

Breastfeeding

-starting by clicking on the sim does only play tagged animations, but clicking on floor/bed does not filter out non-tagged animations in the selector like it did in previous update.

-breastfeeding now can be declined, it seems to obey the normal sex want level. Not sure if this is intended as this change was not in changelog.

-a third sim can automatically join in on breastfeeding, which changes it to random threesome sex

Rough sex

Starting rough sex by clicking on a sim doesn't work. The game freezes, even time stops, for a few seconds then nothing happens. Starting by clicking                   floor/object works fine, and all tag/location/category filters work correctly in the animation selector.

Assault

Sometimes starting assault by clicking on a sim will fail, giving a notification that says "failed to start breastfeeding: no animation found" It only does this occasionally

Thank you for this amazing mod, I really appreciate the frequent updates and  replies.

The filters weren't being respected because I forgot to put parenthesis around an OR clause, which also happened to be in a spot that has an effect on EVERYTHING.

"this and that_1 or that_2" should have been "this and (that_1 or that_2)"

Breasting feeding will still always be accepted, it is likely that it wasn't seeing the interaction as breastfeeding (and thus none of the checks were correct) because I accidentally removed adding the tags to it.

I don't override the settings users have set because that'd be annoying and users may have a different value than the one I set.
Use "dd.clear_mod_data" to clear the settings and change them back to default.

When I try to play zoo animations the mod keeps using regular animations instead of zoo? is there a reason why its doing this?

And the animations are installed for zoo and they work and I can select them, but when I do random or the whicked whims advances to the next animation it doesn't pick zoo.

Just know realized you updated the mod 27 minutes ago, and the changelog in said update fixes my problem.

18 minutes ago, Apex-Fox said:

When I try to play zoo animations the mod keeps using regular animations instead of zoo? is there a reason why its doing this?

And the animations are installed for zoo and they work and I can select them, but when I do random or the whicked whims advances to the next animation it doesn't pick zoo.

Just know realized you updated the mod 27 minutes ago, and the changelog in said update fixes my problem.

Devious Desires* advances. Wicked Whims does not control Devious Desires sex :)

So I have been watching the other comments about folks not being able to get any autonomous assaults going in their games, as I have a similar issue.   I have used the dd.testassaultrandom as well as viewing SHIFT+CLICK NPC Sim -> Devious Desires -> Show Want Levels -> Want To Assault and pre-set so every male is a rapist and every female has victim.   

For the longest time, I had no assaults.   

I tested quite a bit and figured out what was causing my error(no assaults) which I suspect is a bug but in the process, I found two possible other errors.

Main error 1) Allowance settings.    If 'female' is disabled from being able to assault others, the dd.testassaultrandom result always comes back negative across the board. 0.0 frequency and no pairs.  I had let my game idle for 30 real time minutes while I watched movies...no assaults.

Other errors?

2) Next sex assault autonomy trigger if females are enabled, this always seems to default to at or just below 480 every time I run the dd.testassaultrandom.   Assaults will happen, but not very frequently.  I let my game idle and got one after 5 real minutes    NPC male + PC female.    Is there a command to reduce this cool down? 

3) Allowance settings : pets.   the 'allow species available to assault others' goes to 'allow species to be assaulted'    I do not generally play with these, but tried turning them on to see if there was anything in there that would allow or disallow.    Got my success with it turn on and milk turned off.

The problem might be between my keyboard and my chair, but given I have tested a bunch, I think it might be something else.   Sorry if it is, and I hope this feedback helps you keep making this mod awesome.

2 hours ago, Bob_Dole_2012 said:

So I have been watching the other comments about folks not being able to get any autonomous assaults going in their games, as I have a similar issue.   I have used the dd.testassaultrandom as well as viewing SHIFT+CLICK NPC Sim -> Devious Desires -> Show Want Levels -> Want To Assault and pre-set so every male is a rapist and every female has victim.   

For the longest time, I had no assaults.   

I tested quite a bit and figured out what was causing my error(no assaults) which I suspect is a bug but in the process, I found two possible other errors.

Main error 1) Allowance settings.    If 'female' is disabled from being able to assault others, the dd.testassaultrandom result always comes back negative across the board. 0.0 frequency and no pairs.  I had let my game idle for 30 real time minutes while I watched movies...no assaults.

Other errors?

2) Next sex assault autonomy trigger if females are enabled, this always seems to default to at or just below 480 every time I run the dd.testassaultrandom.   Assaults will happen, but not very frequently.  I let my game idle and got one after 5 real minutes    NPC male + PC female.    Is there a command to reduce this cool down? 

3) Allowance settings : pets.   the 'allow species available to assault others' goes to 'allow species to be assaulted'    I do not generally play with these, but tried turning them on to see if there was anything in there that would allow or disallow.    Got my success with it turn on and milk turned off.

The problem might be between my keyboard and my chair, but given I have tested a bunch, I think it might be something else.   Sorry if it is, and I hope this feedback helps you keep making this mod awesome.

With the latest version I've added the ability to see (prints it) "willingness" between available Sims, which also factors in the permissions. Check to see if the willingness or "want levels" match what you expect them to be by running the command again.

1. I'm not seeing why disabling female Sims from assaulting would cause weirdness in the code (I looked at all the places it is used and nothing looks out of place)

2. Are you getting those values from the recently added ability to see want levels?

3. I'm not sure what you mean when you say "milk turned off", but those settings definitely open the wrong dialog. I'll get that fixed.

25 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

With the latest version I've added the ability to see (prints it) "willingness" between available Sims, which also factors in the permissions. Check to see if the willingness or "want levels" match what you expect them to be by running the command again.

1. I'm not seeing why disabling female Sims from assaulting would cause weirdness in the code (I looked at all the places it is used and nothing looks out of place)

2. Are you getting those values from the recently added ability to see want levels?

3. I'm not sure what you mean when you say "milk turned off", but those settings definitely open the wrong dialog. I'll get that fixed.

With latest versions of patreon ww, SC4L and DD.   Did most of the testing with most other mods disabled.  Just had those three and I think MCCC/drugs/some trait mods.

1. attached picture of the results.   I can manually order a sim to assault, but no autonomy with the option of female assaults disabled.  

2.  Values seem normal.  Just the cooldown seemed very high.   

3.  Sorry, I typed that poorly.  I have disabled milk farm for these tests.     

Again, I hope I am helping and not just causing chaos.     Good luck and keep it up!

Untitled.png

I think its body selector works independently regardless of WW's body selector. I set body selector with WW to some sims individually but not applied to animations with DD kinky, so i had to set body selector with DD kinky also.

Can you make the body selector in DD dependent on WW, or vice versa? it's cumbersome to set body selectors double.