26 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

These are the requirements (Source is Human, Target is Pet)
- Friends and Above
- Target Is Large Dog Adult
- Target is not having their socials suppressed
- Source has the Zoophiliac Trait
- Pet has a Valid Sofa Posture
  - Not Laying down and not sitting.
- Pet does not have the Cone Of Shame.

k ill try it and get back to ya

edit:k i got it for some reason the sim didnt have the zoophiliac trait even tho i gave them it so im all good now

11 minutes ago, naughtysims4818 said:

My sim has the victim trait, she's in an area with several sims with the rapist trait and has been for a couple of in game days and hasn't been assaulted, but all of the want levels of the sims she's with are higher than the minimum threshold. What can I do to increase the chances?

All they need is to meet that want level. ?

There must be some other reason for them not being available to do it. Take a look at "dd.testassaultrandom". If they are not available, it should tell you why in the output of that command (scroll up on it). The want level is used for Willingness. If they meet the want level and they aren't doing it, then it likely means they aren't "available" to do it.

9 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

All they need is to meet that want level. ?

There must be some other reason for them not being available to do it. Take a look at "dd.testassaultrandom". If they are not available, it should tell you why in the output of that command (scroll up on it). The want level is used for Willingness. If they meet the want level and they aren't doing it, then it likely means they aren't "available" to do it.

It says this but I don't know what it means. There's been NPC assaulting NPC but none to my sim yet 

Capture.PNG

So I have a question. Ive enabled Kinky Features but ended up having to disable assault due to the fact my sim and his wife would randomly assault eachother. Ive disabled them from being able to assault in the debug menu, but still even with assault toggled off they are assaulting eachother and others.

54 minutes ago, aegaskin said:

So I have a question. Ive enabled Kinky Features but ended up having to disable assault due to the fact my sim and his wife would randomly assault eachother. Ive disabled them from being able to assault in the debug menu, but still even with assault toggled off they are assaulting eachother and others.

It doesn't disable normal sex, are you sure it isn't that?

50 minutes ago, ĹŚkami X Ningen said:

Testing out some new animations, and when I canceled the animation out to try on another sim it still thinks I am engaged with sex.

Warning: Bestiality

Reveal hidden contents

That indicates they are engaged in a Wicked Whims interaction. They either have the buff that tells Wicked Whims to keep the interaction active or they are doing the WW interaction itself. Devious Desires neither adds/removes that buff, nor does it queue or touch that interaction. That one line check also has not been changed recently. The only possibility is that they are as the tooltip suggests. Try "ww.stopallsex".

2 hours ago, aegaskin said:

I have the same issue. my sims' fiancee would assault each other instead of asking for rough sex they had the consent to.

and also , I disabled one of them not to be able to be assaulted. they could still autonomously assault each other. but can't manually assault as it should be.

and sometimes the friendship+romance bar would depleted after the assault but most of the time it didn't if it was from an autonomy.

13 hours ago, ĹŚkami X Ningen said:

This is what happens when I am gone for a while. >.o

I am getting an exception on the body selector. Only for my female small dog. My large dogs don't have this problem. Large female dogs have vaginas, but small female dogs don't.

That error isn't caused by Devious Desires.

Does DD contain everything from Kinky now?  And will you be able to integrate the pregnancy system in with Wicked?  When you use the cheat to check the Preg status, DD always says no pregnancy is coming then suddenly they are pregnant.  Happens with both animals and humans.

6 minutes ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Does DD contain everything from Kinky now?  And will you be able to integrate the pregnancy system in with Wicked?  When you use the cheat to check the Preg status, DD always says no pregnancy is coming then suddenly they are pregnant.  Happens with both animals and humans.

1. Most of it is integrated.
2. No.

3. Because that is a WW interaction.

53 minutes ago, ĹŚkami X Ningen said:

Since romancing pets is now an option. Is it possible for us to make alternative animations for it?

Yes, right now it is using the vanilla Sims 4 animation. If you provided alternatives to me, I could update the interactions to use them, maybe.

Alternatively. If an animation is provided in the style of Devious Desires Snippets and you tag it with KISSING, I could see about turning the Kiss interaction into one that plays animations dynamically.