Hello,

This mod looks nice. I like the fact that you can turn parts of it on and off. As I don't have the pets expansion, that part of the mod is currently not interesting for me.

The milk farm however is... I imagine it being similar to the milk mod economy in skyrim? Farm the milk and then sell it? It looks like the milk part is the least done though... I'll follow the mod and check in from time to time

Thanks for your work!

So I finally got the milk farm interactions to work, had to update animations for it to kick in. I had to manually set animations as breastfeeding for them to be recognised when clicking on floor/bed. I have noticed that when initiating any actions by clicking on an object, DD does not recognise the incest trait from WW, it only lets me choose family members if the cheat for all sims is turned on in DD settings. I can still initiate interactions by clicking on the sim to start it though. If clicking on a sim to ask for milk, it plays a random animation, even ones not tagged as breastfeeding. I have the milk tattoo installed, it is available in cas when creating a sim, but it doesnt apply when breastfeeding. Is there a special place it needs to be?

2 hours ago, wikidpsycokilla said:

So I finally got the milk farm interactions to work, had to update animations for it to kick in. I had to manually set animations as breastfeeding for them to be recognised when clicking on floor/bed. I have noticed that when initiating any actions by clicking on an object, DD does not recognise the incest trait from WW, it only lets me choose family members if the cheat for all sims is turned on in DD settings. I can still initiate interactions by clicking on the sim to start it though. If clicking on a sim to ask for milk, it plays a random animation, even ones not tagged as breastfeeding. I have the milk tattoo installed, it is available in cas when creating a sim, but it doesnt apply when breastfeeding. Is there a special place it needs to be?

The incest trait is not recognized because DD doesn't care about WW traits.

Breastfeeding animations need a giver and a receiver (via tags on the Actors) for DD to know which Sim to apply the milk texture on. Also, the Animation Customization file download has customizations for at least 3 animations to make them DD Milk Farm compatible. Install that file.

54 minutes ago, Malaikat said:

I love the MOD as much as I did the other but I'm very confused and can't find an answer to my question and this is my 1st time posting anything... But what exactly does the setting enable call threading do? Thanks for any help!

All code runs on a single thread, if I run something that takes 5 minutes on that thread, nothing else can happen on it. If you enable call threading, the something that takes 5 minutes could be run on a different thread (If I wanted it have it behind that setting toggle) and the rest of everything won't have to wait for it to be done. However, because I don't have any code that utilizes that setting, it doesn't do anything.

Dunno what threading is unfortunately most of the time I just mess with the settings in different mods till I understand what they do that one however had/has me stumped. I've downloaded so many things you've made over the years. I actually only joined this site in order to download KW for sims3 initially but have since fallen in love with this site and all the things it has to offer. 

I get lotsa last exeception errors most likely from one of my other mods installed but it seems to not effect anything for my game play. Thank you for your creations and a huge thank you for replying so quickly! 

27 minutes ago, Malaikat said:

Dunno what threading is unfortunately most of the time I just mess with the settings in different mods till I understand what they do that one however had/has me stumped. I've downloaded so many things you've made over the years. I actually only joined this site in order to download KW for sims3 initially but have since fallen in love with this site and all the things it has to offer. 

I get lotsa last exeception errors most likely from one of my other mods installed but it seems to not effect anything for my game play. Thank you for your creations and a huge thank you for replying so quickly! 

Makes things able to run at the same time, but potentially less stable, because they could be trying to mess with the same stuff.

Example: You own a business that employs one person. You have lots you wanna do, but your one employee can only do one thing at a time. So, you hire two employees. Now you can do two things at once. That is threading. Each employee is a thread.

5 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

The incest trait is not recognized because DD doesn't care about WW traits.

Breastfeeding animations need a giver and a receiver (via tags on the Actors) for DD to know which Sim to apply the milk texture on. Also, the Animation Customization file download has customizations for at least 3 animations to make them DD Milk Farm compatible. Install that file.

To cover all my bases i re-installed manually instead of using vortex, and the overlay is working now. There were like five json files in the saves folder and i think that was messing it up, it works now with a clean install of the mod.

After quite a bit of testing i have some issues/questions.

-Initiating milk and rough sex by clicking on floor/object is working fine, but if you do either by clicking on the sim it still ignores animation restrictions and plays any random animation, even if the all animations as rough setting is unchecked.

-Initiating sex/rough sex by clicking on a sim often chooses a location on the furthest part of the lot, and fails to initiate when they arrive. Teleport to location is unchecked.

-The overlay on the mouth of the milk drinker is causing the Dry Crust (dried cum) moodlet from WW giving uncomfortable +1, Is this intended?

-Are there any plans to enable incest on a per sim basis? It would be nice to restrict this to certain sims instead of globally.

-Is breastfeeding going to stay locked behind the incest filter? Being not explicitly sexual it doesn't make sense. If (in the future) drinking bottled milk isn't restricted, why restrict the source?

-The want levels are a little confusing. The source is the sim you are asking, and the target is the sim you are controlling. This seems counter-intuitive as i would naturally assume the target is the sim i am asking. This gets even more confusing when checking for dom/sub, since asking a sim with high dom as source means i have to choose sub when asking. I checked both want dom and want sub, and the only want high enough was under want dom as source for the sim i was asking. To get accepted i had to choose rough sex, sub, animation. Sorry if this is confusing, that's the best i can explain it.

-The -100 want level for family relation seems a bit steep. Even with full friendship, full romance, bff, and girlfriend you have to romance quite a few times to be accepted. Even after doing romance multiple times and getting both sims flirty there is only a small window to be accepted before the want level drops too low. Maybe make the want penalty -200 if incest is disabled, and no penalty if incest is enabled. This would effectively prevent any possible sex without incest enabled, but allow as regular when enabled. In the current build this would not affect milking, as i have milked complete strangers there seems to be no want level for milking currently.

1 hour ago, wikidpsycokilla said:

To cover all my bases i re-installed manually instead of using vortex, and the overlay is working now. There were like five json files in the saves folder and i think that was messing it up, it works now with a clean install of the mod.

After quite a bit of testing i have some issues/questions.

-Initiating milk and rough sex by clicking on floor/object is working fine, but if you do either by clicking on the sim it still ignores animation restrictions and plays any random animation, even if the all animations as rough setting is unchecked.

-Initiating sex/rough sex by clicking on a sim often chooses a location on the furthest part of the lot, and fails to initiate when they arrive. Teleport to location is unchecked.

-The overlay on the mouth of the milk drinker is causing the Dry Crust (dried cum) moodlet from WW giving uncomfortable +1, Is this intended?

-Are there any plans to enable incest on a per sim basis? It would be nice to restrict this to certain sims instead of globally.

-Is breastfeeding going to stay locked behind the incest filter? Being not explicitly sexual it doesn't make sense. If (in the future) drinking bottled milk isn't restricted, why restrict the source?

-The want levels are a little confusing. The source is the sim you are asking, and the target is the sim you are controlling. This seems counter-intuitive as i would naturally assume the target is the sim i am asking. This gets even more confusing when checking for dom/sub, since asking a sim with high dom as source means i have to choose sub when asking. I checked both want dom and want sub, and the only want high enough was under want dom as source for the sim i was asking. To get accepted i had to choose rough sex, sub, animation. Sorry if this is confusing, that's the best i can explain it.

-The -100 want level for family relation seems a bit steep. Even with full friendship, full romance, bff, and girlfriend you have to romance quite a few times to be accepted. Even after doing romance multiple times and getting both sims flirty there is only a small window to be accepted before the want level drops too low. Maybe make the want penalty -200 if incest is disabled, and no penalty if incest is enabled. This would effectively prevent any possible sex without incest enabled, but allow as regular when enabled. In the current build this would not affect milking, as i have milked complete strangers there seems to be no want level for milking currently.

1. I'll have to look into this
2. I need to add a way to restrict locations to be on lot only or have a setting to toggle off lot locations on/off

3. WW bases the moodlet off of the CAS Part equipped. I equip the Cum Layer for Mouth because I don't have a milk looking one yet.

4. Maybe sometime later.
5. Most likely, since breastfeeding uses "sex" animations, there is a chance incest could occur.
6. Source should be the controlled Sim and the Target should be the Target Sim. If you're looking at Want Levels, it shows the want level if either Sim was the Source and the other Sim was the Target. When asking for sex manually, the Source (Your active Sim) Want Level will be ignored.

7. Yeah, probably too high. I probably don't even need that thing since you have to enable the incest cheat to do it anyways.

8. Yes, Ask For Milk has no want level, it is guaranteed right now.

the Mod is excellent ... but I would like to ask for some improvements !!
01- possibility to skip animation using the “Q” key 02-and, if possible, disable the exchange of positions: for example, the victim changes positions with the aggressor, which does not make sense !!
03- be able to use
animation playlist just like the standard Wicked.
(Sorry for my english... is not my native language)

1 hour ago, sinistrera said:

the Mod is excellent ... but I would like to ask for some improvements !!
01- possibility to skip animation using the “Q” key 02-and, if possible, disable the exchange of positions: for example, the victim changes positions with the aggressor, which does not make sense !!
03- be able to use
animation playlist just like the standard Wicked.
(Sorry for my english... is not my native language)

02 - DD has no control over actor positions in animations, especially if those animations don't properly tag the actors correctly. Luckily you may make fixes yourself via Animation Customization :)
03 - Not a bad idea.

Hi again! So I deleted, re-downloaded, and installed S4CL (both the package and script), without DD, and loaded my game without any issues. Then I deleted, re-downloaded and installed DD and got the error messages below. Again, these were downloaded directly from their respective pages so I'm assuming they're updated. The packages and scripts for both files are placed directly into my Mods folder, no layer deeper. 

Thanks!

DD.png

S4CL.png

Devious_Desires_Exceptions.txt Devious_Desires_Messages.txt mc_lastexception.html

9 hours ago, aledocious said:

Hi again! So I deleted, re-downloaded, and installed S4CL (both the package and script), without DD, and loaded my game without any issues. Then I deleted, re-downloaded and installed DD and got the error messages below. Again, these were downloaded directly from their respective pages so I'm assuming they're updated. The packages and scripts for both files are placed directly into my Mods folder, no layer deeper. 

Thanks!

I don't care about the mc_lastexception.html file, it's useless. You've tried deleting and reinstalling sims4communitylib.ts4script, have you checked for duplicate versions of sims4communitylib.ts4script installed in your Mods folder? That'd be my next guess, that an older version located in your Mods folder is overwriting the version you just installed.

1 hour ago, Frisky Kitsune ❤️ said:

Do you have a security application blocking something?

I know my Bitdefender can be a bit strange when it comes to access control. I basically need to whitelist every game that wants to access or change something in the Documents folder.

Devious Desires writes its settings to The Sims 4/saves/deviousdesires folder.

On 10/14/2020 at 10:19 AM, jpeters said:

there is a way to get the zoophiliac trait legitimately? if yes how?

1. Just installed S4CL, DD, etc., and enabled the pets part only.

Used the global cheat to make all sims have zoo.

After Female Human finishes manual sex with Large Male Dog they both become -1000 and show them as still having sex and don't change.

Other Female was having normal sex with Male around the same time.

Note: both females are Roommates using LMS Roommates mod and not actual household members.

But I also use the 'Control Any Sim' mod to control them somewhat.

2. Plus 2 NPC females also came to visit but won't have autonomous sex with the dog either.

After changing the DD default threshold from 240.0 to 1.0 those 2 females decided to have FF sex even though both have straight gender preferences.

DD genders setting is set to use genitals only method.

Does the DD threshold setting only apply to regular human-human sex or does it also apply to pets?

Does DD Always Accept switch apply to both human sims and pets?  

Trying to make my sims male dog have random casual autonomous sex with any female sim in game without having any relationships.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

1. Just installed S4CL, DD, etc., and enabled the pets part only.

Used the global cheat to make all sims have zoo.

After Female Human finishes manual sex with Large Male Dog they both become -1000 and show them as still having sex and don't change.

Other Female was having normal sex with Male around the same time.

Note: both females are Roommates using LMS Roommates mod and not actual household members.

But I also use the 'Control Any Sim' mod to control them somewhat.

2. Plus 2 NPC females also came to visit but won't have autonomous sex with the dog either.

After changing the DD default threshold from 240.0 to 1.0 those 2 females decided to have FF sex even though both have straight gender preferences.

DD genders setting is set to use genitals only method.

Does the DD threshold setting only apply to regular human-human sex or does it also apply to pets?

Does DD Always Accept switch apply to both human sims and pets?  

Trying to make my sims male dog have random casual autonomous sex with any female sim in game without having any relationships.

Did you check the Want Levels debug interaction to see why it is -1000?

DD threshold applies to HxH, HxP, and PxP