On 10/4/2020 at 9:49 AM, moldyman said:

Hi, I'm having an issue where when I use a penetrative animation with a male or female sim and dogs, the sim's lower body disappears except for a penis (even for women) and feet, and the rest of the sim's skin becomes super shiny. I have fresh installs of WW, DD, S4CL, and I tried with different animations from your suggestions in the original post. I've removed as many other mods as I can and can't find anything else causing this. The only other mods I have installed in this SS are MCCC and no mosaic. I've tried several non-pet animations and they work fine. Any ideas? 

I downloaded a mod for milkfarm, I wouldn't have had any other reason...Anyway, after I did, I forgot the mod I downloaded and this (see spoiler) happens.

devious-desires-unequip-all doesn't do much for the errant mod, and I'm hopelessly hoping someone has already figured this out.

I know that, at the angle the screenshot was taken, it's hard to see but the girl with no bottom has an appliance attached to her penis.

Capture.thumb.JPG.3c0a8d6497bcbea6a8df3b28f57c1a89.JPG

i cant put NPCs to assault each other for some reason i dont get, it says that there is no available sim in the area (ofcourse im in a bar or club where there are plenty) also i have the setts to ignore perks and stuff so it should be free for all.

keep it up the mod improves really well.

1 hour ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I downloaded a mod for milkfarm, I wouldn't have had any other reason...Anyway, after I did, I forgot the mod I downloaded and this (see spoiler) happens.

devious-desires-unequip-all doesn't do much for the errant mod, and I'm hopelessly hoping someone has already figured this out.

I know that, at the angle the screenshot was taken, it's hard to see but the girl with no bottom has an appliance attached to her penis.

Reveal hidden contents

Try the latest version of DD (v1.40). I think I fixed that issue.

The most recent fixes in versions .40/.41 look promising. I'll see if I can break them. ? 

Thank you, CN.

On a side note, the mod can lead to some unexpected situations. I had a sim ask another on a date. She was very attractive and quite out of his league, but he persisted and she agreed to dinner at the finest restaurant in town. Things were going wonderfully. They dined on lobster, shared a bottle of the finest wine, even danced in the moonlight. Their first kiss was magical. And then, shortly before the stroke of midnight and a storybook finish to this unlikely romance...he tried to assault her.

I was like, "WTF are you doing?"

Too make matters even worse, the assault failed and when he tried to apologize, she threw a drink in his face. 

4 hours ago, mle said:

The most recent fixes in versions .40/.41 look promising. I'll see if I can break them. ? 

Do it

4 hours ago, mle said:

On a side note, the mod can lead to some unexpected situations. I had a sim ask another on a date. She was very attractive and quite out of his league, but he persisted and she agreed to dinner at the finest restaurant in town. Things were going wonderfully. They dined on lobster, shared a bottle of the finest wine, even danced in the moonlight. Their first kiss was magical. And then, shortly before the stroke of midnight and a storybook finish to this unlikely romance...he tried to assault her.

I was like, "WTF are you doing?"

Too make matters even worse, the assault failed and when he tried to apologize, she threw a drink in his face. 

That is pretty hilarious. I wonder if I could figure out a way for a Sim to decide whether they should ask for it or try to take it, based on... something. ?

Edit: Actually I just realized that Human x Human normal sex isn't a thing right now in Devious Desires.

So I have toggled assult off and rough sex on, that is how I want it but it still says that my sims try to assult each other, now not sure if it says both assult regarding rough sex as well or if this an error within the mod, do check when you have time for it. Thanks for the mod!

17 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Do it

That is pretty hilarious. I wonder if I could figure out a way for a Sim to decide whether they should ask for it or try to take it, based on... something. ?

Edit: Actually I just realized that Human x Human normal sex isn't a thing right now in Devious Desires.

What about linking it to the Aggressive trait? Could work for pets too?

2 hours ago, Koffen said:

So I have toggled assult off and rough sex on, that is how I want it but it still says that my sims try to assult each other, now not sure if it says both assult regarding rough sex as well or if this an error within the mod, do check when you have time for it. Thanks for the mod!

If the Sims lose relationship and the Victim gets a Sad buff applied to them, it is incorrectly trying assault.

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

If the Sims lose relationship and the Victim gets a Sad buff applied to them, it is incorrectly trying assault.

I will have to do some testing then tomorrow and try to figure out if it is assult or not.

Also a question, do the global autonomy cooldown settings override Wicked Whims setting regarding normal sex or is it only counted towards assult/rough and pet sex?

18 minutes ago, Koffen said:

I will have to do some testing then tomorrow and try to figure out if it is assult or not.

Also a question, do the global autonomy cooldown settings override Wicked Whims setting regarding normal sex or is it only counted towards assult/rough and pet sex?

Devious Desires does not mess with anything in Wicked Whims including settings. Global Autonomy Settings explicitly apply to anything in Devious Desires only. The Accept Sex Threshold within there applies to normal sex though.

There's stuff not related to your mod I hope you can help with, but it's more of a wishlist:

A sex-act disabler would be fantastic.

A gang-bang limiter would be nice too.

"Three" is ok, even four, but once the action uses six actors it's ludicrous (I think so).

But like I said, these are only wishes, not bug reports. 

3 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

can we merge the DD body selection with KW body selection id just like to incorporate all KW settings into this one because i have a custom time limit set for sex and with this mod i cant modify it.

DD Body Selection with KW body selection? KW is unsupported so that ain't gonna happen. Which settings are you hoping for most?

Had some ideas for future updates in regards to Milk Farm if you'd like to hear it :D

Spoiler

The generalized idea is having a "Production" skill much like how KW had the Domination and Submission skills. How the skill would work would be along the lines of beginning producers of Milk [And cum for when that begins] cant produce much during a sitting of pumping or breastfeeding. Also quality of said milk/cum if in cups or whichever container is used would show the quality of what was produced by whom and hours until it spoils as food is in the game. As the skill increases so does the quality, and the amount of time to produce is reduced.

Another thing I was thinking as well could perhaps be set buffs and debuffs for production dependant on how its done. So say an actor is intended on being milked,  the PC can make a tea and use the option give food item from inventory to the intended actor. Once said tea is drank a buff would activate on the actor for a few hours showing that they are currently producing Milk or cum. As time goes on this buff can trigger perhaps another one such as "lightly filled", "Full", or ""engorged". These said buffs would effect either the quality or quantity of the milk. Pregnant sims can perhaps get an additional buff since they wouldn't necessarily need any help. Lastly I was thinking have an option on the doctors table using the ingame animation where you give a patient a shot or even medication for another means of "inducing production" or perhaps increasing it even. 

Also I remembered that you were looking into the game having the ability to have breast size increase and decrease dependant on milk produced. In the event where it may prove glitchy or taxing processing wise if someone has many people producing within the system, I was thinking as an alternative or even a secondary option which may even prove lighter for machines with lower capabilities, using the surgery machine from get to work. The PC could then sit on it or have someone sit on it and have the machine do a surgery to increase or decrease productivity. By this i mean cosmetically and functionally where breast and lift slider are adjusted to certain parameters [Like Tier 1: 25 on breast slider|25% capacity increase,  Tier 2: 50 on Breast Slider|50% capacity increase etc. Capacity could be notional if need be ] as well as control how much milk can be produced or to stop it all together. Another option could be to just change the sim on the surgery table functionally where the size is the same but they produce as if they were bigger.

Anywho. Just some late night ideas that I'd figure I'd share. Thanks for everything you do @ColonolNutty :D

First of all, I would like to thank you for your hard work and effort! You're making this game so much more fun to play!

I would also like to suggest an idea for the milking farm. 

Hyperdriver made the Milking Breast Machine and it does have an animation for it, but the only thing that's missing is a glass or a bottle of milk in sims inventory (or on the floor) after the milking is done. Is it possible to make it appear? It would be nice if sims could drink it and fill their hunger or just sell it for money. 

I was also thinking it would be nice to make it available only for pregnant sims or sims who recently gave birth... but then add an reward trait which makes it permanent (so then they can always produce milk). I think it would be fun because we would have certain barriers.

These are just some of my ideas, thank you for everything! :)     

3 hours ago, mj6666 said:

First of all, I would like to thank you for your hard work and effort! You're making this game so much more fun to play!

I would also like to suggest an idea for the milking farm. 

Hyperdriver made the Milking Breast Machine and it does have an animation for it, but the only thing that's missing is a glass or a bottle of milk in sims inventory (or on the floor) after the milking is done. Is it possible to make it appear? It would be nice if sims could drink it and fill their hunger or just sell it for money. 

I was also thinking it would be nice to make it available only for pregnant sims or sims who recently gave birth... but then add an reward trait which makes it permanent (so then they can always produce milk). I think it would be fun because we would have certain barriers.

These are just some of my ideas, thank you for everything! :)     

Or I could add a reward trait for producing milk and maybe pregnant Sims get it for free?