12 hours ago, BurninU said:

When "Assaulting" a female sim, how do I stop her from pegging me in the ass with her strap on?  lol   I tried going back into the menu and using the swap button, but it is grayed out.  

Check how you have Devious Desires set up to define animation genders. Failing that, you have to "customize animations" and re-flag the offending ones. The important bits are, I believe, animation gender, prefered gender, and the Aggressor/Non-Aggressor flags.

How does the milking work? Whenever i click the deviousdesires option it's not there (yes it's enabled) but it will only appear when the sim is already involved in a WW sex animation but then says "milking is unavailable as they are in WW". or it'll be "the sim is leaving"

1 hour ago, distme said:

How does the milking work? Whenever i click the deviousdesires option it's not there (yes it's enabled) but it will only appear when the sim is already involved in a WW sex animation but then says "milking is unavailable as they are in WW". or it'll be "the sim is leaving"

Did you install the Animation Customizations download from the download page? DD does not come with animations for Milk Farm by default, but there are anim customizations that flag certain animations to be available for it.

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

Did you install the Animation Customizations download from the download page? DD does not come with animations for Milk Farm by default, but there are anim customizations that flag certain animations to be available for it.

I have those 4 packs that are at the bottom of the post if that's which ones you mean? 

Hi and thank you for your work ColonolNutty !

I have DD installed, and for the rough sex/assault part, I have to allow non-aggressive/non-rough animations to make these events happens, even if I have aggressive/rough animations.

I think I saw that I had to customize animations and add manually the aggressive/rough tag : I did it, but I have some animation packs that has around 60 aggressive animations, and it would take a long time to do it manually.

So, my questions are :

-Are there pre-configured files for the most knowns animations, and how can I find them and install them ?

-Is it possible to tag multiple animations at the same time to do the manual job faster ?

27 minutes ago, Samew said:

Hi and thank you for your work ColonolNutty !

I have DD installed, and for the rough sex/assault part, I have to allow non-aggressive/non-rough animations to make these events happens, even if I have aggressive/rough animations.

I think I saw that I had to customize animations and add manually the aggressive/rough tag : I did it, but I have some animation packs that has around 60 aggressive animations, and it would take a long time to do it manually.

So, my questions are :

-Are there pre-configured files for the most knowns animations, and how can I find them and install them ?

-Is it possible to tag multiple animations at the same time to do the manual job faster ?

- That's what the community is for. I know there are already a few users that are taking the time to do it they just need to provide their customization json files. I would do it myself if I had the time for it. I do not though.

- No, because it cannot be assumed which actor is the aggressor and which is the non aggressor.

5 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

The mod is working perfectly Both rough sex and assault are working, the animations and everything else, except for the autonomy. In kinky whims the assauts were usually trigged my mean interactions and sometimes it was just random. I think I'm just doing something wrong or forgetting to turn on something on the setings. (sorry the bad english)

2 hours ago, arillis said:

Hi thank you for the mod

I found out somehow assault sex could remove some skin details

Maybe the tear effects cause it

Can you look into it? 

Yes, the tear effects to replace the Mole Cheek Right body slot. Which skin details are being overridden? If it is skin color, you'll have to ask the author of that Skin to update their mod to use the correct body slot for Skin.

14 hours ago, anony1996 said:

The mod is working perfectly Both rough sex and assault are working, the animations and everything else, except for the autonomy. In kinky whims the assauts were usually trigged my mean interactions and sometimes it was just random. I think I'm just doing something wrong or forgetting to turn on something on the setings. (sorry the bad english)

Yeah, I have not reimplemented Mean Interaction assault in DD yet.

Hi ColonolNutty, 

I want to inform you that using latest version (1.56) and Sims4Comunity 1.40 version my game keep coming back to world choose, never load it. Did you solve it? I saw that you uploaded a new version less 1 hour ago.

EDIT: Checked and world never load keep coming back to world choose. Tested with a new game from 0.

EDIT2: Checked Devious Desires 1.55 + Sims4Comunity 1.38 version works correctly and load the world ok, did you change something on code of both mods?.

1 hour ago, Tekisman said:

Hi ColonolNutty, 

I want to inform you that using latest version (1.56) and Sims4Comunity 1.40 version my game keep coming back to world choose, never load it. Did you solve it? I saw that you uploaded a new version less 1 hour ago.

EDIT: Checked and world never load keep coming back to world choose. Tested with a new game from 0.

EDIT2: Checked Devious Desires 1.55 + Sims4Comunity 1.38 version works correctly and load the world ok, did you change something on code of both mods?.

It was a description update, if the mod updated the version would be different. I'm not experiencing this issue in my game. Try these troubleshooting steps to locate the culprit: https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods-That-Use-S4CL

1 hour ago, distme said:

Sorry forgive me, which mods support milk farm animations? I thought those 4 links on the download page for this were the packs that had animations for it my bad. 

1. Navigate to the above
2. Click the green download button
3. Download AnimationCustomizations v1.0.zip
4. Install it.

No mods currently support Milk Farm. The Animation Customizations MAKE them support milk farm.

Hey I'm loving the mod thus far! I just had some questions. Is there an ETA on when the Penis Milk part will be worked on? And also how does the Autonomy work for the different parts of the mod? Like will random NPC's be assaulted by other NPC's or just my sims? Will my sims ever be asked for breast milk by NPC's? Thanks, and I look forward to the other features you add to the mod!