19 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Normal sex is part of the mod. What do you mean by "assault each other"? Is it the animation that implies assault? or do you get the notification of them being assaulted? Devious Desires doesn't have preferences for animation locations like WW does.

Itll say X has successfully assaulted X or if they failed to assault.

8 hours ago, ving1087 said:

I think its body selector works independently regardless of WW's body selector. I set body selector with WW to some sims individually but not applied to animations with DD kinky, so i had to set body selector with DD kinky also.

Can you make the body selector in DD dependent on WW, or vice versa? it's cumbersome to set body selectors double. 

It is independent from WW. No I will not make it depend on WW or the other way around.

10 hours ago, Bob_Dole_2012 said:

With latest versions of patreon ww, SC4L and DD.   Did most of the testing with most other mods disabled.  Just had those three and I think MCCC/drugs/some trait mods.

1. attached picture of the results.   I can manually order a sim to assault, but no autonomy with the option of female assaults disabled.  

2.  Values seem normal.  Just the cooldown seemed very high.   

3.  Sorry, I typed that poorly.  I have disabled milk farm for these tests.     

Again, I hope I am helping and not just causing chaos.     Good luck and keep it up!

Is Gabe female?

1 hour ago, Bob_Dole_2012 said:

Male

What does it show in the console output for Lillith and Darion?

Edit: Actually, it doesn't matter. Apparently the way I wrote autonomy it'd check if ALL of the Sims in a pair were disabled (If even one was disabled for either assaulting others or being assaulted, both would be disabled, regardless of whether one or the other could assault) Good find though, thanks for taking the time to do this!

On 10/17/2020 at 12:30 PM, TigerDiamond said:

Is there somewhere that has legacy downloads for this? I need ver 1.33 of DD at the latest to work with my other mods, and am having no luck trying to search for it.

Not sure if you still needed it, but just saw this. So here you go. I also should note that this (1.33) is the last version CN had before he updated animation coding to make it process faster. So maybe something there is possibly messing with your game somehow or another.

DeviousDesires v1.33.zip

@ColonolNutty Hey bud not sure what you did but you've done an amazing job. Sims are doing correct animations, choosing cool new places i would of never used, not heading to the other side of the neighborhood, and so far I haven't noticed anybody assaulting that shouldn't be able to. Awesome job!

One thing I have noticed that I need to bring up is for some reason whenever I'm in an animation sometimes the roles get reversed and the option to "Swap Position" seems to always be greyed out. 

28 minutes ago, aegaskin said:

@ColonolNutty Hey bud not sure what you did but you've done an amazing job. Sims are doing correct animations, choosing cool new places i would of never used, not heading to the other side of the neighborhood, and so far I haven't noticed anybody assaulting that shouldn't be able to. Awesome job!

One thing I have noticed that I need to bring up is for some reason whenever I'm in an animation sometimes the roles get reversed and the option to "Swap Position" seems to always be greyed out. 

Animation Customization. Sims can only swap to a position their Animation Gender is allowed to take. Male cannot take a Female slot for example.

6 hours ago, bluerubber said:

Not sure if you still needed it, but just saw this. So here you go. I also should note that this (1.33) is the last version CN had before he updated animation coding to make it process faster. So maybe something there is possibly messing with your game somehow or another.

DeviousDesires v1.33.zip 3.52 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks, the conflicting mod as updated, but may be help to others.

could you add a version that DD Kinky is already activated ??
I ask that you can make a version more like Kinky Whims because I didn't like DD kinky !! (in my opinion Kinky Whims is Better!!)
01- I can't skip the animations like (KW) (shortcut key)

02- the "victim" becomes the aggressor in the middle of the animation (does not make sense)

03- having to restart the game every time I activate DD kinky is very annoying

23-02-20_23-09-58.png

5 hours ago, sinistrera said:

could you add a version that DD Kinky is already activated ??
I ask that you can make a version more like Kinky Whims because I didn't like DD kinky !! (in my opinion Kinky Whims is Better!!)
01- I can't skip the animations like (KW) (shortcut key)

02- the "victim" becomes the aggressor in the middle of the animation (does not make sense)

03- having to restart the game every time I activate DD kinky is very annoying

01 - I haven't added a feature like that and Kinky Whims didn't either (It was using WW animation stuff)
02 - That existed in KW and just like in KW, Devious Desires cannot do anything about it. It is entirely the animations themselves.
03 - Your settings save per save file. So you only need to do it once per save.

Awesome work @ColonolNutty !! I'm loving this mod.

I have a newbie question, I didn't had issues with your except one: female sims seems to be pregnant every time I do rough sex or assault on them. There must be something wrong on my end, but I cannot figure what. I ussually click on the female sim and go:

Open Settings-> Global Settings -> Pregnancy Settings -> Pregnancy chance

By default it's 50, but I even set it to 10 or 5, and the result is the same: female sim pregnant. Is there another setting I must tweak? I have my game updated to the latest version, DD is 1.55 and S4CL is 1.39

1 hour ago, vj0138877 said:

yep have that turned on i have the save file and other files in the correct places as both community library and the devious desires tabs come up when  i shift click on the sims but traits tab isnt showing up at all. should i delete and reinstall ?

Have you enabled any features?

I can't find the settings menu anymore. I had testingcheats on, updated DD & sims4communitylib, tried it without MSM, then re-installed MSM and nothing. Settings menu doesn't appear clicking sim/object/floor with shift or without it. All the files are 1 folder deep. What am I missing here?

4 hours ago, morko said:

I can't find the settings menu anymore. I had testingcheats on, updated DD & sims4communitylib, tried it without MSM, then re-installed MSM and nothing. Settings menu doesn't appear clicking sim/object/floor with shift or without it. All the files are 1 folder deep. What am I missing here?

Did you try running the "testingcheats on" command again? Maybe it was disabled? Also check to ensure you've got custom scripts enabled in your settings. (Settings appear only on Sims)

Do you have the required version of S4CL?