8 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

That says 1000.0, not -1000.0. That means they are always accepting. I also apparently didn't account for the always accept scenario with that text.

Yes, I remember now, that was one of my options. And the "one thing that happened" was an assault, which made my sim sad but relationships were fine.

So people who assault don't need permission, that's why it's assault...

and people who need permission should have the option of getting permission automatically.

I've fished *more* fish, painted *more* paintings, nervously granted the crap out of everyone everywhere but nothing is goin on...

and then (you watch) a fly will land on something and suddenly it'll be orgy city.

It's somewhere in-between I was looking for.

Two nice sims, one of them sort of influencing the other (that would make them happy).

Plus, How do sims grant other sims permission, or is that only for Player Sim?

48 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Yes, I remember now, that was one of my options. And the "one thing that happened" was an assault, which made my sim sad but relationships were fine.

So people who assault don't need permission, that's why it's assault...

and people who need permission should have the option of getting permission automatically.

I've fished *more* fish, painted *more* paintings, nervously granted the crap out of everyone everywhere but nothing is goin on...

and then (you watch) a fly will land on something and suddenly it'll be orgy city.

It's somewhere in-between I was looking for.

Two nice sims, one of them sort of influencing the other (that would make them happy).

Plus, How do sims grant other sims permission, or is that only for Player Sim?

Sims don't grant consent automatically, if you're talking about Rough Sex. Sims don't need permission to accept normal sex. Human x Human sex won't occur with DD. Human x Human sex is only within Assault and Rough Sex at the moment.

I'm getting an exception when using the DD Assault Human option when clicking directly on a Sim, but not if I click on a location and then pick a sim.

This also seems to happen when a sim attempts to Assault another sim.

Only mods loaded is DD, WW and the required S4CL, latest update.

Thanks for the incredible mod, keep up the great work!

Exception Log

[Devious_Desires] 2020-09-29 14:40:08.114014 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 395, in invoke_command
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 905, in select_choice
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 257, in select_interaction
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 258, in select
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 186, in execute_interaction
  File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_interaction.py", line 123, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 37, in log_exception
  File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_interaction.py", line 121, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File "deviousdesires\kinky\assault\interactions\player\player_start_assault.py", line 227, in on_started
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\triggers_handler.py", line 185, in get_autonomy_location
TypeError: slice indices must be integers or None or have an __index__ method
Error occurred while running interaction 'DeviousDesires_Assault_Start_Human' on_started. -> TypeError: slice indices must be integers or None or have an __index__ method

2 hours ago, turdmonkee said:

I'm getting an exception when using the DD Assault Human option when clicking directly on a Sim, but not if I click on a location and then pick a sim.

This also seems to happen when a sim attempts to Assault another sim.

Only mods loaded is DD, WW and the required S4CL, latest update.

Thanks for the incredible mod, keep up the great work

I need to look into this error.

The locations, pairs, retries-section were totally blank, not having their usual default number, so I entered numbers, High ones, I had hoped.

Still nothing, but this interesting little file was announced to me:Devious_Desires_Exceptions.txt

File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py", line 247, in trigger_random_autonomy
TypeError: 'float' object cannot be interpreted as an integer
Error occurred while triggering random autonomy. -> TypeError: 'float' object cannot be interpreted as an integer

I'll go back, was some variable I put to fill in the blanks supposed to be an integer, I wonder.

Wicked sex works, devious sex works, autonomous devious sex is broken, but I still think I have something set wrong, just not sure what.

I got that "-1000" from "assault want."

So they hate assault, I'm cool with that, I'm just wondering why.

dd 1.36, s4cl 1.32

If there's a working DD-CFG (or KW.INI, whatever) file  out there, please upload it, mine, wherever it is, must be broken beyond hope.

9 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

The locations, pairs, retries-section were totally blank, not having their usual default number, so I entered numbers, High ones, I had hoped.

Still nothing, but this interesting little file was announced to me:

File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_random.py", line 247, in trigger_random_autonomy
TypeError: 'float' object cannot be interpreted as an integer
Error occurred while triggering random autonomy. -> TypeError: 'float' object cannot be interpreted as an integer

I'll go back, was some variable I put to fill in the blanks supposed to be an integer, I wonder.

Wicked sex works, devious sex works, autonomous devious sex is broken, but I still think I have something set wrong, just not sure what.

I got that "-1000" from "assault want."

So they hate assault, I'm cool with that, I'm just wondering why.

dd 1.36, s4cl 1.32

If there's a working DD-CFG (or KW.INI, whatever) file  out there, please upload it, mine, wherever it is, must be broken beyond hope.

Plus there's so damn much about sims relationships I don't know:

My sim talking to sims with medium relationships (friend/romantic) and they  push the Player PC away rather than be kissed.

It's rare but it definitely happens. Why? The person is in some mood?

I forgot to turn counterclockwise at three.

I swear, right now everyone belongs to convents.

I found the cause of the problem for autonomy (and the reason for the box being blank in the settings) and have a fix in the next version.

Hello. Long time fan of the mods you've made and after the September update I've been experiencing a few issues. The first one is I can't impregnate anyone via pet. The option is toggled but pets cant even impregnate each other. Also noticed every time I restart the game the settings reset for wicked whims. I know you aren't tied to that mod but just a weird glitch that you might have seen before. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, EPBrassil said:

Hello. Long time fan of the mods you've made and after the September update I've been experiencing a few issues. The first one is I can't impregnate anyone via pet. The option is toggled but pets cant even impregnate each other. Also noticed every time I restart the game the settings reset for wicked whims. I know you aren't tied to that mod but just a weird glitch that you might have seen before. Thank you.

I haven't seen WW settings reset at all because DD doesn't touch them, so I have no reason to look at them.

Pets keep denying advances no matter relationship level. How do I fix this? everything is set up correctly and settings are done right.

editing to add: i installed everything correctly. I don't have wicked pets or anything else aside from wicked whims, basemental drugs, and S4CL. No error messages, just the pet rejecting advances even though the relationship is literally at 100% friendly. I also tried asking as the pet, asking the human. Didn't work either. Please help.

2 hours ago, OkButDragonDicks said:

Pets keep denying advances no matter relationship level. How do I fix this? everything is set up correctly and settings are done right.

editing to add: i installed everything correctly. I don't have wicked pets or anything else aside from wicked whims, basemental drugs, and S4CL. No error messages, just the pet rejecting advances even though the relationship is literally at 100% friendly. I also tried asking as the pet, asking the human. Didn't work either. Please help.

There could be a number of reasons they don't accept. SHIFT+CLICK on them -> Devious Desires -> Show Want Levels.

It seems mod is not working for me, I downloaded de 1.37 version, but when I enable testingcheats and shift+click on sim, no options are shown, just "Show Actor Info" and "Set Penis"

Edit.: Found it, you don't need to enable testincheats to find DD settings, which appear by clicking on the sim normally.

20 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

New version of DD released (v1.37) :
- Romance track and romance interactions for Human x Pet
- Update S4CL to at least version 1.33 with this update!

Yes, 1.37, 1.33 here.

I just purchased "Eco" for something more to do while waiting for your mod to finally kick in.

I voted for a "free love" community, if it'll help.

But your mod grumbles about something, for no particular reason (I *hope* it's no particular reason, IOW,

"Is it *Me*, Colonol sir?")Devious_Desires_Exceptions.txt

5 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Yes, 1.37, 1.33 here.

I just purchased "Eco" for something more to do while waiting for your mod to finally kick in.

I voted for a "free love" community, if it'll help.

But your mod grumbles about something, for no particular reason (I *hope* it's no particular reason, IOW,

"Is it *Me*, Colonol sir?"

I'll look into fixing that error.

5 hours ago, dajryby said:

Is there anyway to optimize loading process it takes some time ?

Oh crud, I think I reintroduced the long load. I'll get that fixed real quick.

Edit: Nevermind, I simply changed how the load works. ?

I could probably attempt to mess with threading again, but that lead to crashes for some people :(

On 9/30/2020 at 2:55 AM, ColonolNutty said:

You mean Want Thresholds per Sim/Pet? How would that even work though.

All I know is in KinkyWorld for TS3 each sim/pet had traits which encouraged either regular/rough/assault sex.

At the moment it seems all sims are the same in regards to wanting sex, perhaps I am wrong?