37 minutes ago, thunder599 said:

For the life of me I can't get the milk farm options to appear in game besides the menu settings. I believe I installed the mods correctly but my sims do not have the option to ask for milk.image.png.6c201516f5802b8e4faf921ff5fec53a.png

As far as I'm aware, there is currently only one animation available if you have motherlode's latest anim pack, and you access it by right clicking the floor > DD > milk stuff. Only works with floor atm.

3 hours ago, Mad Molly said:

Thanks! But the issue is still appears with v1.35, game crashes or freezes at the end of animation sequence.

Also I get this error when loading the game (I do not have Cats & Dogs and Eco Lifestyle DLCs, and Pets option in mod settings is disabled).

Last Module Called: definition_manager.py
Last Function Called: _load_definition_and_tuning
Error message: [manus] Exception while finalizing tuning for <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.DeviousDesires_Leash_Walk_Human_Leash'>. (UnavailablePackSafeResourceError)
Error message: [manus] Exception while finalizing tuning for <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.DeviousDesires_Leash_Walk_Human_Leash_Left_Hand'>. (UnavailablePackSafeResourceError)

That error is safe to ignore. I have a plan for the crashing.

Edit: Try the new version v1.36 without enabling the new threading settings.

2 hours ago, thunder599 said:

For the life of me I can't get the milk farm options to appear in game besides the menu settings. I believe I installed the mods correctly but my sims do not have the option to ask for milk

You have to unpack the RAR and 7Z stuff. You also have to enable DD Milk Farm in the settings.

2 hours ago, juu99 said:

is there a specific dialogue tree path for petxpet stuff? when i said encourage to mate... it was just the default floating hearts between the pets.

You have to control them manually right now to get them to do it. I haven't had time to look into the encourage to mate logic to implement something similar. I recommend AOM Selectable Pets to be able to control them.

I want to know when this will be updated.

• Pets
  • Marry your Pet
  • Romance Bar
  • Traits
    • Animal Lover
    • Pack Alpha (Not sure if pets even have reward traits, considering you cannot select them and they do not have whims to gain reward points from)
      • A pet will more likely have sex with a female sim
      • Female pet Sims are more likely to have sex with Human Sims with this trait.
      • Female pet Sims are more likely to become pregnant with hybrid human offspring when having sex with Pack Alpha Human Sims.
      • Female pet Sims are more likely to birth multiple babies after becoming pregnant from Human Sims with this trait.
  • Knotting
    • Rework knotting
    • After Knotting make Human Sims pass out and produce a puddle.
    • Have Pet Sims be able to "pull" Human Sims around while knotted.
    • Add decals to Sims while they are being knotted.
  • Buffs
    • Woohooed With Pet
  • Birth
    • Give birth at the Hospital
    • Give birth on the operating table.
  • Interactions
    • Encourage Pets to have sex with each other (Similar to the Encourage to Woohoo interaction in vanilla)

[Devious_Desires] 2020-09-28 09:10:25.283047 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 395, in invoke_command
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 905, in select_choice
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 257, in select_interaction
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 258, in select
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 186, in execute_interaction
  File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_interaction.py", line 123, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 37, in log_exception
  File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_interaction.py", line 121, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\player\player_start_sex.py", line 198, in on_started
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\triggers_handler.py", line 185, in get_autonomy_location
TypeError: slice indices must be integers or None or have an __index__ method
Error occurred while running interaction 'DeviousDesires_Animation_Start_Ask_Pet' on_started. -> TypeError: slice indices must be integers or None or have an __index__ method

help...

5 hours ago, rinoajh said:

[Devious_Desires] 2020-09-28 09:10:25.283047 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 395, in invoke_command
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 905, in select_choice
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 257, in select_interaction
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 258, in select
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 186, in execute_interaction
  File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_interaction.py", line 123, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 37, in log_exception
  File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_interaction.py", line 121, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\player\player_start_sex.py", line 198, in on_started
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\triggers_handler.py", line 185, in get_autonomy_location
TypeError: slice indices must be integers or None or have an __index__ method
Error occurred while running interaction 'DeviousDesires_Animation_Start_Ask_Pet' on_started. -> TypeError: slice indices must be integers or None or have an __index__ method

help...

What did you set the locations sample pool to?

6 hours ago, xb4035 said:

Do you have any plans to do Chinese translation?or  will be no Chinese translation

I don't do translations because I only know English. My response was via google translate. I know there is a chinese translator floating around here somewhere.

If you can track a translator down, I'm sure they would be willing to make one. There may eventually be one, just not done by me.

4 hours ago, teddy.heretic said:

plz help anything not work and i got this massage in my documents

Have you enabled any features in the settings?

3 hours ago, rinoajh said:

locations sample size default 8.0...

I was simply ruling out possible causes, I mean no offense. I will need to look into other reasons why that code would be failing. Thanks for your response.

Hmmm...I've been looking for a FAQ or Tutorial, and then going through this thread, just looking for pretty basic information. I haven't played with Devious mods at all, but I was a big fan of the Kinky mods back a year or two ago. It's a bit different now, eh? I played offline since the Star Wars pack released, and finally decided to update everything today and try the Devious Desires mods.

My big question at the moment, is once I have my WW options set up the way I like, what effect if any do the options in Devious Desires have on WW? I noticed many of the options are very similar. If for example I use "Gender Identity Based" in WW and then use "Should have gender based on genitals" selected in DD ...Will that create a conflict in the game, or will one setting override another? I don't want to deliberately try to break my game, but there are a LOT of settings between the various mods, and troubleshooting can be a real pain. So, I'm basically asking if this is something I'll need to worry about or not, because if necessary, I'd much rather remove some game options (re. mods) and reduce issues.

I hope this post makes sense and if there's a FAQ or tutorial or post that covers this sort of information, please just point me in that direction.

I really appreciate the hard work you modders do. Thank you for sharing your work!

33 minutes ago, mle said:

Hmmm...I've been looking for a FAQ or Tutorial, and then going through this thread, just looking for pretty basic information. I haven't played with Devious mods at all, but I was a big fan of the Kinky mods back a year or two ago. It's a bit different now, eh? I played offline since the Star Wars pack released, and finally decided to update everything today and try the Devious Desires mods.

My big question at the moment, is once I have my WW options set up the way I like, what effect if any do the options in Devious Desires have on WW? I noticed many of the options are very similar. If for example I use "Gender Identity Based" in WW and then use "Should have gender based on genitals" selected in DD ...Will that create a conflict in the game, or will one setting override another? I don't want to deliberately try to break my game, but there are a LOT of settings between the various mods, and troubleshooting can be a real pain. So, I'm basically asking if this is something I'll need to worry about or not, because if necessary, I'd much rather remove some game options (re. mods) and reduce issues.

I hope this post makes sense and if there's a FAQ or tutorial or post that covers this sort of information, please just point me in that direction.

I really appreciate the hard work you modders do. Thank you for sharing your work!

Devious Desires does not use any of the WW settings nor does it change how WW works with it's own settings. (Right now the only connection to WW is the Stap-on selection)

4 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Devious Desires does not use any of the WW settings nor does it change how WW works with it's own settings. (Right now the only connection to WW is the Stap-on selection)

Coolio...Thanks for the quick reply! Very much appreciated.

9 hours ago, Caracan said:

Hiya, I just wanna know if there is a way to enable "vanilla interactions" during dd sex? I mean is it in the mod or do you plan to add it if its not in already? Apparantly I can't take pictures with the ww function anymore :c

DD doesn't disable vanilla Woohoo, Wicked Whims is doing that, thus it has nothing to "re-enable"

6 hours ago, rinoajh said:

It seems to be twisted with the old version setting

Can the old version and settings get mixed up?

Are there any buttons to clear settings or reset options?

What do you mean by "it"?

want levels are totally mysterious to me. But here, look:

want1.JPG.b8bb1c6008d265d823252173e50543d9.JPG1839407348_want2.JPG.a3e11003f5abd3dc28119231b532ee1b.JPG

As near as I can figure, "-1000" means "Not allowed at all."

Not allowed at all why?

O I know, I forgot to toggle the flibbertygibbet again...

permissions are flying hither and yon, nobody wants them. Once a thing actually happened, but it must have been a glitch.

10 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

want levels are totally mysterious to me. But here, look:

As near as I can figure, "-1000" means "Not allowed at all."

Not allowed at all why?

O I know, I forgot to toggle the flibbertygibbet again...

permissions are flying hither and yon, nobody wants them. Once a thing actually happened, but it must have been a glitch.

That says 1000.0, not -1000.0. That means they are always accepting. I also apparently didn't account for the always accept scenario with that text. I will get that text updated.