@ColonolNutty Ive noticed I have a few breastfeeding animations from some animation packs Ive received. I didnt take the time to check the creators name, but if I grab the name of the creators and which pack would you like that information to see if the creator is cool with you using those animations for the Milk Farm stuff?

Hello! First of all, I love this mod. Thank you so much for all the work you put into it.

I've been having problems lately with Sims getting stuck indefinitely in animations. With Player Sims, its not as much of an issue since I can click "Stop" under the Devious Desires menu. For autonomous NPC sex with pets however, nothing seems to get them unstuck besides resetting the game without saving. Debugging Sims during a stuck animation loop only stops them for a second before they re-enter the animation. Animations progress from one to another in an unending cycle. I find that this most frequently occurs with Akdmico's animations. The message "An issue with a running animation interaction was detected! Attempting a reset of the active animation interaction..." appears after attempting to debug a Sim, or if a Sim has moved off the lot (like if a Player Sim goes to work). It gives me the options to "Stop This Animation" or "Stop All Animations" but clicking either does nothing and they remain stuck in the animation. I have the latest versions of DD and S4CL installed and have had this problem with previous versions of DD as well. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

1 hour ago, aegaskin said:

@ColonolNutty Ive noticed I have a few breastfeeding animations from some animation packs Ive received. I didnt take the time to check the creators name, but if I grab the name of the creators and which pack would you like that information to see if the creator is cool with you using those animations for the Milk Farm stuff?

If they provided the animation for Wicked Whims, they have already consented to providing it to be used for sex. ;)

16 minutes ago, funboy said:

Hello! First of all, I love this mod. Thank you so much for all the work you put into it.

I've been having problems lately with Sims getting stuck indefinitely in animations. With Player Sims, its not as much of an issue since I can click "Stop" under the Devious Desires menu. For autonomous NPC sex with pets however, nothing seems to get them unstuck besides resetting the game without saving. Debugging Sims during a stuck animation loop only stops them for a second before they re-enter the animation. Animations progress from one to another in an unending cycle. I find that this most frequently occurs with Akdmico's animations. The message "An issue with a running animation interaction was detected! Attempting a reset of the active animation interaction..." appears after attempting to debug a Sim, or if a Sim has moved off the lot (like if a Player Sim goes to work). It gives me the options to "Stop This Animation" or "Stop All Animations" but clicking either does nothing and they remain stuck in the animation. I have the latest versions of DD and S4CL installed and have had this problem with previous versions of DD as well. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Does it occur ALL the time? or only some of the time?

23 minutes ago, turdmonkee said:

With the new update, I'm not seeing the DD settings when shift-clicking, testing cheats is enabled. Am I missing something?

New update of what? Of DD? The Sims 4? Do you have Mod Settings Menu installed? If so, Devious Desires appears in a different spot (See the description for more details)

Downloaded this mod for the first time today and unable to access the settings to enable features. I am able to shift click and see the devious desires section but the only option available to me is “show actor information.” I ensured the file is sitting directly in my mods folder. I downloaded & installed the mod menu screen to see if that would be easier to navigate but I can’t get that to appear in my game. I’m ensuring that I enter the testingcheats on before I try shift clicking anywhere but the settings option is not available under the devious desires section. Just the actor info. 

I do have the up to date wicked whims file and the correct version of the sims community library. Any help or insight is appreciated! 

3 minutes ago, acagrizzly said:

Downloaded this mod for the first time today and unable to access the settings to enable features. I am able to shift click and see the devious desires section but the only option available to me is “show actor information.” I ensured the file is sitting directly in my mods folder. I downloaded & installed the mod menu screen to see if that would be easier to navigate but I can’t get that to appear in my game. I’m ensuring that I enter the testingcheats on before I try shift clicking anywhere but the settings option is not available under the devious desires section. Just the actor info. 

I do have the up to date wicked whims file and the correct version of the sims community library. Any help or insight is appreciated! 

You can access settings by regularly clicking and selecting "Devious Desires", not by shift clicking.

9 minutes ago, funboy said:

You can access settings by regularly clicking and selecting "Devious Desires", not by shift clicking.

When I do the regular click on a sim the only options under the “Devious Desires” I have is the equipment and leashing sections. I tried regular clicking on the ground and I don’t have a devious desires option appear. 

2 hours ago, acagrizzly said:

When I do the regular click on a sim the only options under the “Devious Desires” I have is the equipment and leashing sections. I tried regular clicking on the ground and I don’t have a devious desires option appear. 

Looks like it is under the normal menu. Click on a Sim -> Devious Desires -> Open Settings

OpenSettings.PNG

1.39 works!! None of the other versions past 1.33 (or so) did any autonomous.

So Yay, Thanks and stuff.

Adjusting "how often" is scary, because I could break it again.

I'm hoping one day you'll tie it into Nisa's tallies of sex, (like for a goal) and maybe buffs (any buffs would be nice, like "feels submissive, Feels charged up for assaulting, "feels cum-slutty" (whatever)) and something readable that would make sex happen more than once daily, but I'm just happy autonomous sex is working at all. No settings-changes on my part, no weather changes (it's been warm-windy lately)

But the "Want" levels are missing, but I don't miss them much.

Anyway, thanks.

PS I manually set my sim to "victim" and several hotties to "Rapist", it isn't really clear how this would get done by a mod (your mod or any other.)

There used to be a submissive-progression that I could set to "3"(that eventually drifted into "5")  but I'm sure that's in the works down the line so I'm just mentioning it because it was a nice buff to have.

7 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Looks like it is under the normal menu. Click on a Sim -> Devious Desires -> Open Settings

OpenSettings.PNG

I know it’s super weird and I’ll get you a screenshot of it when I hop on today but when I normal click on my sim- it shows the body selector and equipment options but the open settings option doesn’t appear at all. 

10 hours ago, acagrizzly said:

Update your S4CL.

1 hour ago, acagrizzly said:

I know it’s super weird and I’ll get you a screenshot of it when I hop on today but when I normal click on my sim- it shows the body selector and equipment options but the open settings option doesn’t appear at all. 

Do you have Mod Settings Menu installed? If so, then it'd appear under SHIFT+CLICK -> Configure Mod Settings.

5 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

1.39 works!! None of the other versions past 1.33 (or so) did any autonomous.

So Yay, Thanks and stuff.

Adjusting "how often" is scary, because I could break it again.

I'm hoping one day you'll tie it into Nisa's tallies of sex, (like for a goal) and maybe buffs (any buffs would be nice, like "feels submissive, Feels charged up for assaulting, "feels cum-slutty" (whatever)) and something readable that would make sex happen more than once daily, but I'm just happy autonomous sex is working at all. No settings-changes on my part, no weather changes (it's been warm-windy lately)

But the "Want" levels are missing, but I don't miss them much.

Anyway, thanks.

PS I manually set my sim to "victim" and several hotties to "Rapist", it isn't really clear how this would get done by a mod (your mod or any other.)

There used to be a submissive-progression that I could set to "3"(that eventually drifted into "5")  but I'm sure that's in the works down the line so I'm just mentioning it because it was a nice buff to have.

I don't have plans to integrate with Mod Authors who disrespect me, my mods, and my followers. Nisa's Wicked Perversions integration will never happen.

Hi, I'm having an issue where when I use a penetrative animation with a male or female sim and dogs, the sim's lower body disappears except for a penis (even for women) and feet, and the rest of the sim's skin becomes super shiny. I have fresh installs of WW, DD, S4CL, and I tried with different animations from your suggestions in the original post. I've removed as many other mods as I can and can't find anything else causing this. The only other mods I have installed in this SS are MCCC and no mosaic. I've tried several non-pet animations and they work fine. Any ideas? 

10-04-20_12-43-34 PM.png

4 hours ago, moldyman said:

Hi, I'm having an issue where when I use a penetrative animation with a male or female sim and dogs, the sim's lower body disappears except for a penis (even for women) and feet, and the rest of the sim's skin becomes super shiny. I have fresh installs of WW, DD, S4CL, and I tried with different animations from your suggestions in the original post. I've removed as many other mods as I can and can't find anything else causing this. The only other mods I have installed in this SS are MCCC and no mosaic. I've tried several non-pet animations and they work fine. Any ideas? 

I'm also having this problem today. It seemed to resolve itself when a different part for Vagina in the body selector for both WW and DD was chosen, then Unequipping All in the Equipment section of DD.

I have a lot of mods, anyway i think this issue is dd related, since is present when i've passed to dd from outdated kinky and pets.

First, i have an other issue when sims after sex that remains on cross default position for a bit and they reset outfit dressing the everyday outfit and reset the interaction orders list, but i think this is related to wickedwhims (modest opinion, not sure, are related to dressing system mods). Now, sometimes, the scene continue aimations but time, actions, ui... are freeezed for a bit. I think that depends on dd (always modest opinion, not sure).

On the last version are disappeared ww addons male tops on selection, dunno if it is a dd problem, but is the only updated today (a similar issue that sometimes had a past version of ww too, with males top, rolling back to 1.38 they reappear, but resetting all top male choices saved, exactly like did ww issue)

Last thing, when i use the dd undressing system, for example the top, rest of outfit change in to everyday.

I like to have a lot of variety of body part addons, but i just wonder in an automatic random system, or anyway in a system in one choice, i mean, it's possible to use same entries for the different wearing systems used by mods? Like, if i use ww body selector, the the choice appear on dd too and viceversa..

Anyway i know that u are doing changes to ur mods and dd is relatively new, so probably we must be patient if are present little issues right now.

Thanks for ur great mods. ^^

2 hours ago, aa26 said:

I have a lot of mods, anyway i think this issue is dd related, since is present when i've passed to dd from outdated kinky and pets.

First, i have an other issue when sims after sex that remains on cross default position for a bit and they reset outfit dressing the everyday outfit and reset the interaction orders list, but i think this is related to wickedwhims (modest opinion, not sure, are related to dressing system mods). Now, sometimes, the scene continue aimations but time, actions, ui... are freeezed for a bit. I think that depends on dd (always modest opinion, not sure).

On the last version are disappeared ww addons male tops on selection, dunno if it is a dd problem, but is the only updated today (a similar issue that sometimes had a past version of ww too, with males top, rolling back to 1.38 they reappear, but resetting all top male choices saved, exactly like did ww issue)

Last thing, when i use the dd undressing system, for example the top, rest of outfit change in to everyday.

I like to have a lot of variety of body part addons, but i just wonder in an automatic random system, or anyway in a system in one choice, i mean, it's possible to use same entries for the different wearing systems used by mods? Like, if i use ww body selector, the the choice appear on dd too and viceversa..

Anyway i know that u are doing changes to ur mods and dd is relatively new, so probably we must be patient if are present little issues right now.

Thanks for ur great mods. ^^

I don't plan on supporting the Wicked Whims body selector.

I just can't make this mod work. It's giving me a headache.

When a male sim assaults a female sim, regardless of which animation I select (admittedly, I haven't tried every last one yet) the male ends up on the receiving end of a strap-on dildo. When I use the "swap position" option, the female sim, the strap-on accessory, I presume - gets corrupted. Here's a couple shots "before and after" swap position.

422766244_10-04-20_8-15-09PM.thumb.png.55e8121ded1b57168d1935d27fd7310a.png

Above is the start of the sex scene, and below is when I use Swap Position...

652640518_10-04-20_8-15-26PM.thumb.png.5af5dce577eb5d1566fc339f6901cf6e.png

I haven't figured out how to (A) Keep the female in the female (receiving) role; and (B) fix the strap-on issue. I took the female into CAS and she is using zero CC accessories, makeup, clothing, skins, etc. The strap-on is the standard Azmodan mods. If there's a setting or a switch, or some content I'm not using and I should, I'd really like to know, Otherwise, it's back to prostitutes and strippers for my sims.

Anyway, I know it's a work in progress, so i'm not really complaining. Just tired. I play too much.

8 hours ago, moldyman said:

I reworked how CAS Parts are loaded, so it is most likely Devious Desires having the issue. I will need to look into the cause of this. Is it specific animations? If so, could you give me the names of said animations. SHIFT+CLICK on Sim during animation -> Devious Desires -> Show Actor Info.

15 hours ago, mle said:

I just can't make this mod work. It's giving me a headache.

When a male sim assaults a female sim, regardless of which animation I select (admittedly, I haven't tried every last one yet) the male ends up on the receiving end of a strap-on dildo. When I use the "swap position" option, the female sim, the strap-on accessory, I presume - gets corrupted. Here's a couple shots "before and after" swap position.

Above is the start of the sex scene, and below is when I use Swap Position...

I haven't figured out how to (A) Keep the female in the female (receiving) role; and (B) fix the strap-on issue. I took the female into CAS and she is using zero CC accessories, makeup, clothing, skins, etc. The strap-on is the standard Azmodan mods. If there's a setting or a switch, or some content I'm not using and I should, I'd really like to know, Otherwise, it's back to prostitutes and strippers for my sims.

Anyway, I know it's a work in progress, so i'm not really complaining. Just tired. I play too much.

1. I still need to look into assigning the male to actor slots before female Sims, that way Male Sims can take the appropriate Male Slots before Females Sims select a slot.

2. I need to look into the issues with disappearing body parts. It is most likely having issues finding CAS parts for Sims somehow.

Edit: I'm able to reproduce number 2 within my game now, only a matter of time before I find a fix. It appears they are for whatever reason getting the Robot penis assigned.