I can't get humans to birth pets, I've tried the suggestions earlier in the thread and also deep cleaning WW, removing all other mods and just having; WW, DD (+anims) & S4CL, tried setting pet birth from human to 100% chance, just won't do it, always human births. I've also tried using the latest WW/DD/S4CL files (some posted a few hours ago), still no luck.

Using The Sims 4 version 1.66.139.1020, got all the packs as well.

Any ideas?

55 minutes ago, eforce said:

I can't get humans to birth pets, I've tried the suggestions earlier in the thread and also deep cleaning WW, removing all other mods and just having; WW, DD (+anims) & S4CL, tried setting pet birth from human to 100% chance, just won't do it, always human births. I've also tried using the latest WW/DD/S4CL files (some posted a few hours ago), still no luck.

Using The Sims 4 version 1.66.139.1020, got all the packs as well.

Any ideas?

do "s4clib.enablelog dd_pregnancy" in the console (It should not say "no log found"). Try to get your Sim pregnant with a Pet. You should then have a log file containing the possible reasons for it failing.

If it says "no log found", try getting your Sim pregnant, THEN try the steps above.

53 minutes ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Where is the Milk Farm stuff?  I don't see any of it anywhere.  Nor can you ask for breastfeeding.

You have to enable the DD Milk Farm features in the settings, like everything else.

There is also some pre-setup, which I added to the description for Milk Farm.

28 minutes ago, nikitarossow said:

since upgrading to devious desires from wicked pets, I seem to have lost about 90%  of the pets animations. anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

First thing you should check is for any exception/messages files.

Otherwise, these steps may help locate the issue.

https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods-That-Use-S4CL

22 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

You have to enable the DD Milk Farm features in the settings, like everything else.

You also need animations installed for breastfeeding before it'll appear. I add a single breast feeding animation within the dd package itself, but you need to download the actual animation itself separately, which can be done via this download:

You put correct mod link right?

Cause just in case I went to that link tried search for animation on the list, but couldn't find it.

So, I went to mod authors official page, still didn't see anything about breast feeding

11 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

These steps may help locate the issue. First thing you should check is for any exception/messages files.

https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods-That-Use-S4CL

I didn't have any errors or exceptions come up in game after the update, everything seemed to be working fine other than most animations being missing. I re-installed with the same issue.

which file is it I need to attach for you? (I think this is it?)

lastException.txt

53 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

You put correct mod link right?

Cause just in case I went to that link tried search for animation on the list, but couldn't find it.

So, I went to mod authors official page, still didn't see anything about breast feeding

Yep, it's the right link. The animation is called "forcedsuckingtits_FLOOR_01"

53 minutes ago, nikitarossow said:

I didn't have any errors or exceptions come up in game after the update, everything seemed to be working fine other than most animations being missing. I re-installed with the same issue.

which file is it I need to attach for you? (I think this is it?)

You don't see a Messages.txt file?

13 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

do "s4clib.enablelog dd_pregnancy" in the console (It should not say "no log found"). Try to get your Sim pregnant with a Pet. You should then have a log file containing the possible reasons for it failing.

If it says "no log found", try getting your Sim pregnant, THEN try the steps above.

I've attached a log, the pregnancy occurs around 11:56:55.300638 and the birth 12:16:02.393897.

Ainsley = human

Archimedes = pet

Seems to suggest its neither pet/human/hybrid?

2020-09-18 12:16:00.173103 [Devious_Desires] CommonMessageType.DEBUG: [dd_pregnancy]: Disabling pregnancy incoming.
2020-09-18 12:16:02.393897 [Devious_Desires] CommonMessageType.DEBUG: [dd_pregnancy]: Sim is not pregnant with a hybrid.
2020-09-18 12:16:32.463739 [Devious_Desires] CommonMessageType.DEBUG: [dd_pregnancy]: Completing pregnancy gen.
2020-09-18 12:16:32.464739 [Devious_Desires] CommonMessageType.DEBUG: [dd_pregnancy]: Sim is not pregnant with a Pet.
2020-09-18 12:16:32.464739 [Devious_Desires] CommonMessageType.DEBUG: [dd_pregnancy]: Sim is not pregnant with a human.

Devious_Desires_Messages.txt

The devious desires menu during sex is so restrictive and opinionated (on this version) because when it mistakes a girl with a vagina to be the male in a sex act (so her partner is pantomiming a blowjob and sucking air) the menu refuses "Swap Positions" because it has decided, for whatever reason, that they cannot be swapped, it isn't allowed.

I'm including a picture to show that the emotions that sims are used to, like clitoral stimulation and the occasional orgasm, appear to be missing.

Which brings up one more thing.

"Mc Command Center" and a few other mods can add and remove emotional buffs while sex acts are running.

So eyes with pink hearts are possible, etc, but you've blocked all access to any other menu during sex.

I realize this could be a good thing,

but I was hoping though that a person could have the chance of escaping the one-single menu and using another.

Then if they willingly restrict themselves to the Single "Devious Desires" menu, it's better.

TLDR: PLEASE allow access to All menus while your mod runs, as a choice.

Capture.JPG.0b475f19d6bcbb410e069c5289fca26d.JPG

1 hour ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

The devious desires menu during sex is so restrictive and opinionated (on this version) because when it mistakes a girl with a vagina to be the male in a sex act (so her partner is pantomiming a blowjob and sucking air) the menu refuses "Swap Positions" because it has decided, for whatever reason, that they cannot be swapped, it isn't allowed.

I'm including a picture to show that the emotions that sims are used to, like clitoral stimulation and the occasional orgasm, appear to be missing.

Which brings up one more thing.

"Mc Command Center" and a few other mods can add and remove emotional buffs while sex acts are running.

So eyes with pink hearts are possible, etc, but you've blocked all access to any other menu during sex.

I realize this could be a good thing,

but I was hoping though that a person could have the chance of escaping the one-single menu and using another.

Then if they willingly restrict themselves to the Single "Devious Desires" menu, it's better.

TLDR: PLEASE allow access to All menus while your mod runs, as a choice.

I don't do it to be selfish, I do it because many interactions can break the animations. However, if you provide a list of menus you would like to see enabled, I can look into seeing if they can be enabled. :)

18 minutes ago, eforce said:

@ColonolNutty

In addition to my last post

I've attached a picture of the WW pregnancy information, perhaps it doesn't detect dogs properly? I noticed when trying to impregnate/change partners with MCCC it only recognizes Sims as partners (won't let me choose dogs):

Wicked Whims and MCCC are not as open minded to Pet pregnancies. Thus, Hybrids are only possible via DD.

4 hours ago, bbfli said:

Do the kinky assault Traits on a sim override the kinky allowance settings (by age, gender etc.) or do they both need to be true for it to work?
I ask because it appears all sims start out with the two kinky assault traits enabled.

I should probably update the tooltip so it doesn't say "Already has this trait" XD The way it works is that when you disable a Sim, it adds a Trait that flags them as disabled. When you reenable them, it removes that trait.

12 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Wicked Whims and MCCC are not related to DD pregnancy. Hybrids are only possible via DD.

I use DD for the interactions, I thought maybe the debug pregnancy info panel from WW might help, I was just hoping I could fully replace KW so I could finally put TS3 to rest and free up a large portion of my hdd.

Do you have any other ideas/things I could try?

6 minutes ago, eforce said:

I use DD for the interactions, I thought maybe the debug pregnancy info panel from WW might help, I was just hoping I could fully replace KW so I could finally put TS3 to rest and free up a large portion of my hdd.

Do you have any other ideas/things I could try?

In the next version, I've added some possibly clearer messaging.

Are you trying to get a Pet pregnant with a Human? or are you trying to get a Human pregnant with a Pet?

Human Pregnant with Pet Chance = Chance a HUMAN gives birth to a Pet
Pet Pregnant with Human Chance = Change a PET gives birth to a Human