Hey, I'm having an issue with the mood buffs/debuffs. When a human sim is assaulted by another human, instead of getting the assaulted sadness buff, they get the knotted flirty buff. Any idea why?

I have both assault and pet stuff enabled, and am running the latest MCCC, latest WW and latest DD. Thanks for any help.

25 minutes ago, nopom71077 said:

Hey, I'm having an issue with the mood buffs/debuffs. When a human sim is assaulted by another human, instead of getting the assaulted sadness buff, they get the knotted flirty buff. Any idea why?

I have both assault and pet stuff enabled, and am running the latest MCCC, latest WW and latest DD. Thanks for any help.

That's weird, did I accidentally set the ID to the knotted buff, doh! The knotted buffs should be disabled until I can rework it.

4 hours ago, TheGeekyDead said:

Yes, the dog jumps up, then resets and nothing happens.

I dunno what the dog jumping has to do with the setting, but I think I will have a look at why things break with the setting enabled.

2 hours ago, nopom71077 said:

can I as a user disable a buff in my game, apart from manually removing it every time it occurs with mccc?

Define "a buff". I usually just wait until buffs expire on their own.

45 minutes ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Its still happening.  GHOST BOOBS!

Looks like bugged Mods to me. The worst this mod could do is make her entire top, down to her hands invisible. Also, it appears the shape while she is naked is the same as the shape while she has clothes on, so I don't think it is any one particular top.

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

Looks like bugged Mods to me. The worst this mod could do is make her entire top, down to her hands invisible. Also, it appears the shape while she is naked is the same as the shape while she has clothes on, so I don't think it is any one particular top.

Yeah, I can't figure out which mod does this.  Seems random causes and times.  Fixes itself occasionally, shows up occasionally.  Really weird.

3 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Yeah, I can't figure out which mod does this.  Seems random causes and times.  Fixes itself occasionally, shows up occasionally.  Really weird.

Do you have "cmar_BreastSeparationSlider"? If so, delete it and download the latest version ("cmar_BreastSeparationSliderV2.package") from MTS. That fixed this problem for me.

9 hours ago, Yukenji said:

Do you have "cmar_BreastSeparationSlider"? If so, delete it and download the latest version ("cmar_BreastSeparationSliderV2.package") from MTS. That fixed this problem for me.

I don't think so, but I will check.  

I think that did it.  Thanks!

Dueling mods 

wickedwhims vs devious desires.

???

But when conditions (the weather, time of day, moods)

are right, *both* mods fight for dominance and neither wins, it's like watching TV with your brainless cousin who only likes commercials.

dd.stopallanimations works,

and that little (semi-working) box wickedwhims has sometimes is effective,

but both retry, like lightning chess.

End game, check for updates, delete the cache, write a note.

Been there, done those.

But I'll try anything.

Devious_Desires_Messages.txt lastException.txt lastUIException.txt

Heya ColonolNutty,

affter asking over at you other mod thread, I ahve a question directly concerning this mod here. I changed from you kinky whims to this not long ago, and I miss a feature to set npc´s as agressors. There was this setting in kinky whims, where you could give a certain npc this rapist trait, and this is, what I am searching for. I use the other settings for let things happen in a realistic manner (i.e. not a world, where every sims is always looking for sex), and now no agressive action happens if not initiated by an active sim.

Do you plan to integrate this old feature again? I would really appreciate this.

Thanks in advance, Carl

10 minutes ago, carlfatal said:

Heya ColonolNutty,

affter asking over at you other mod thread, I ahve a question directly concerning this mod here. I changed from you kinky whims to this not long ago, and I miss a feature to set npc´s as agressors. There was this setting in kinky whims, where you could give a certain npc this rapist trait, and this is, what I am searching for. I use the other settings for let things happen in a realistic manner (i.e. not a world, where every sims is always looking for sex), and now no agressive action happens if not initiated by an active sim.

Do you plan to integrate this old feature again? I would really appreciate this.

Thanks in advance, Carl

Autonomous Assault is still a thing, NPC Sims will still try to assault all other Sims if they "Want To Assault" the other Sim. The default threshold that I set may be too high, if you drop it a little, it may allow Assault to occur more frequently.

2 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Dueling mods 

wickedwhims vs devious desires.

???

But when conditions (the weather, time of day, moods)

are right, *both* mods fight for dominance and neither wins, it's like watching TV with your brainless cousin who only likes commercials.

dd.stopallanimations works,

and that little (semi-working) box wickedwhims has sometimes is effective,

but both retry, like lightning chess.

End game, check for updates, delete the cache, write a note.

Been there, done those.

But I'll try anything.

Devious Desires doesn't check for Wicked Whims and vice verse. I am still thinking of things I could do to prevent it on my end, because Turbo is unlikely to fix it on the side of WW.

11 hours ago, successfulchiller13 said:

Alright so i just updated from v1.25 to 1.26 and I launched the game and got spammed with some notification  sims4communitylibrary_exception logs or something and I looked at the log in the folder and it said something about devious Desires. So I tested it and went back to v1.25 and launched the game and I Didn't get any notification saying sims4communitylibrary exception  and no new logs were created. so I'm not sure if it's something to do with 1.26 or the community library oh and it also made one for wicked pets but I guess both have problems with version 1.26 of Devious Desires but I'm not sure though..

I actually came across the same issue and this was the error that came up in the logs for me. I went ahead and put the whole log as well, but it looks like something is happening when the mod tries to update the clothing on a sim as that was the only time this was happening anyways for me. I went ahead and rolled back for now since everything in the old version I have is still working just fine.

File "sims4communitylib\utils\cas\common_outfit_utils.py", line 181, in is_cold_weather_category
AttributeError: type object 'OutfitCategory' has no attribute 'COLD_WEATHER'
Error occurred when attempting to handle event type '<class 'deviousdesires.events.sim_outfit_changed_event.DDSimOutfitChangedEvent'>' via event handler 'CommonEventHandler Mod Name: 'Devious_Desires' Function: '_dd_update_body_on_human_sim_outfit_changed' Event Type: 'DDSimOutfitChangedEvent'' -> AttributeError: type object 'OutfitCategory' has no attribute 'COLD_WEATHER'

Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt

3 hours ago, TheShamrockFox said:

I have looked through settings a few times over and I apologize if I have missed anything, but is there a way to make it so that being assaulted/assaulting does not negatively affect relationships like there was in KW?

I can not seem to find it or a solution..

Not yet. Maybe in the next update.

11 minutes ago, undrej said:

I actually came across the same issue and this was the error that came up in the logs for me. I went ahead and put the whole log as well, but it looks like something is happening when the mod tries to update the clothing on a sim as that was the only time this was happening anyways for me. I went ahead and rolled back for now since everything in the old version I have is still working just fine.

File "sims4communitylib\utils\cas\common_outfit_utils.py", line 181, in is_cold_weather_category
AttributeError: type object 'OutfitCategory' has no attribute 'COLD_WEATHER'
Error occurred when attempting to handle event type '<class 'deviousdesires.events.sim_outfit_changed_event.DDSimOutfitChangedEvent'>' via event handler 'CommonEventHandler Mod Name: 'Devious_Desires' Function: '_dd_update_body_on_human_sim_outfit_changed' Event Type: 'DDSimOutfitChangedEvent'' -> AttributeError: type object 'OutfitCategory' has no attribute 'COLD_WEATHER'

Update S4CL

11 hours ago, successfulchiller13 said:

Alright so i just updated from v1.25 to 1.26 and I launched the game and got spammed with some notification  sims4communitylibrary_exception logs or something and I looked at the log in the folder and it said something about devious Desires. So I tested it and went back to v1.25 and launched the game and I Didn't get any notification saying sims4communitylibrary exception  and no new logs were created. so I'm not sure if it's something to do with 1.26 or the community library oh and it also made one for wicked pets but I guess both have problems with version 1.26 of Devious Desires but I'm not sure though..

1. Uninstall Wicked Pets.
2. Update S4CL
3. https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods-That-Use-S4CL#problem-reporting