35 minutes ago, fade78 said:

also not sure if its related but something new i noticed is under the wicked interaction where i can usually use body selector it now says personalization with a Devious desires types interface icons where i can select body types. not sure if this is intended or some kinda new confliction. previously before i updated im pretty sure devious had its own seperate body thing and wicked has its own as well. 

They do have their own. If you click on the sim you have a Wicked menu in which you can bring up what you described but if the Devious menu isn't showing up for you then click "more choices" and it should be in the second pie menu. In there you will find Devious' own body selector. 

4 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Transition from a current wickedwhims scripted sex act to a devious desires act:

The actors disappear and turn up somewhere else (like, on a different floor of a multilevel house. )

I've gotta work on my camera skills; if I had a wish it would be that the camera follows the actor during a sex-start/transition.

Wickedwhims seemed pissed it was interrupted and said so, but then everything was normal, (thank you)

except for

some  transitions which seem to take around 1.5 seconds

(the actors disappear, then reappear in the new position). (which is a different thing than the different-place I mentioned, this is talking about an ongoing act where the user chooses a different sexual position, but it's usually in the wrong gender-position)

An actor joining seemed to work as well but the ghost/disappearing act was a little longer.

Capture.JPG.95c0dc39a389e5fdd5e50b78de82b2ce.JPG

No actual "devious" errors occurred, so I'm reluctant to upload any logs except upon request.

I didn't even know (at this point in time) that 'Devious' had any human sex at all, so that was a bonus.

And I am also afraid to mention that The athletic outfit refuses to allow pants or that

complete removal of "wickedwhims" now has pixelation without a mod, and refusal to remove underwear,

Because that's probably me doing something wrong.

I don't have plans to integrate with normal Wicked Whims sex acts. If it is doing that right now, that is purely coincidental. Devious only has Assault and Rough Sex between Humans, not normal sex.

3 hours ago, Saintarious said:

I've just read about that :

• Some Sims may load with no pants and continue to have no pants even if you explicitly put pants on them.

is there a way to fix it somehow myself? Since this came up since the update with the loading bug, I even opened a thread because of that I wasn't sure you mod might've caused that. For me it happend to the Get to work Officers who losts there pants, maybe it helps you fixxing the problem? (Maybe it's only the get to work stuff?)

And also thanks alot for your mods and efforts you put into it, the fast updates and such i appreciate it alot!

It occurs due to a change in version 1.23 of DD, I may revert that version and release the load time fix as a new version while I look into the no pants issue.

3 hours ago, LoveOnTheFringe said:

I feel bad for complaining yet again but... 

What I am seeing now is that I will initiate a DD act using either module and then WW at some point says "nah, my turn bruh.." and tries to trigger an animation with one of the actors engaged in the DD animation. Then it's like dick ping pong across 2 floors. Both animations try to restart over and over again and I have to use ww.fix to get it to stop because it's happening so fast I can't cancel the actions in the cue. For now I have everything set to manual so it doesn't happen again. 

Edit: I am also wondering if it would be possible to go back to the old way of gender selection in the assault settings. The new way just makes for incredibly annoying situation outcomes as it relies on the animations to define the gender roles. This is a consistent issue I have also had with WW too. The last two times I have used it has ended in the opposite gender being assaulted because animators tag their animations for both. 

Don't feel bad, I complain all the time!

I can't fix animators tagging their animations incorrectly. If an animator doesn't want to do their animation properly, there isn't much I can do about it. I don't want to jump through a million hoops because one animator decided to do something wrong. It'll just make the code complicated. If you know the name of the animations, tell the author their shits broken. It's the only real way things will get fixed. If it is "broken" within Devious Desires, it is most definitely broken within Wicked Whims.

1 hour ago, LoveOnTheFringe said:

They do have their own. If you click on the sim you have a Wicked menu in which you can bring up what you described but if the Devious menu isn't showing up for you then click "more choices" and it should be in the second pie menu. In there you will find Devious' own body selector. 

They do have their own body thing. Wicked Whims has always had one.

1 minute ago, UwuwuPHR said:

what happened, just download 1.23 but now back to 1.22 ?

There's a bug with Pants, so sims at Get to work in example in the police career don't wear any pants and you cant put them on, first post on this page you can see it in my thread. But it seems like he haven't updated the 1.22Version yet with the load bug, so abit more waiting :P

hello, ive been having an issue where an assault will attempt to happen and DD posts a exception message saying the animations cant play because it doesnt recognize sim genders and then it will either get stuck in an animation that does play or will straight up cancel the assault. also DD refuses to allow strap ons? other than WW and DD and animation mods i have nothing else installed.

52 minutes ago, khellendros said:

hello, ive been having an issue where an assault will attempt to happen and DD posts a exception message saying the animations cant play because it doesnt recognize sim genders and then it will either get stuck in an animation that does play or will straight up cancel the assault. also DD refuses to allow strap ons? other than WW and DD and animation mods i have nothing else installed.

Nah, animations that aren't setup properly don't get strap-ons. Strap-ons will be used in animations that are setup properly for them.

Don't feel bad, I complain all the time!

I can't fix animators tagging their animations incorrectly. If an animator doesn't want to do their animation properly, there isn't much I can do about it. I don't want to jump through a million hoops because one animator decided to do something wrong. It'll just make the code complicated. If you know the name of the animations, tell the author their shits broken. It's the only real way things will get fixed. If it is "broken" within Devious Desires, it is most definitely broken within Wicked Whims.

A couple months ago I completely rage deleted the game from my computer because I was sick of the crap that was happening with all the EA bugs. Literally everything went in the bin. Prior to that tantrum I had gone through every single animation and fixed the genders for them and just manually added the new ones in as they were released but my stupid ass deleted all of the ones I edited like the moron I am. So now that I am in game again, I was trying to spare myself from having to go back and re-edit all those damn animations lol 
Looks like I have something to do for the next few hours. Thanks anyways! 

37 minutes ago, LoveOnTheFringe said:

A couple months ago I completely rage deleted the game from my computer because I was sick of the crap that was happening with all the EA bugs. Literally everything went in the bin. Prior to that tantrum I had gone through every single animation and fixed the genders for them and just manually added the new ones in as they were released but my stupid ass deleted all of the ones I edited like the moron I am. So now that I am in game again, I was trying to spare myself from having to go back and re-edit all those damn animations lol 
Looks like I have something to do for the next few hours. Thanks anyways! 

I'm sure others would appreciate it if you uploaded the fixed animations (Assuming they aren't the patreon ones of course)

Feel kind of dumb now, but I'm a bit confused by the thread op, specifically the progress list.

The way it looks, it seems as though assault isn't available at all yet, from the difference in red & green listings. But some posts lately ITT seem to imply the assault is there, just in a buggy/unfinished state atm. I kind of abandoned my update from 1.62 after reading there wasn't going to be a KW update, was just holding off for DD; but if the assault mechanic is there, I can deal with bugs, no big deal.

Untitled.png

Hey there;

I have just installed the mod today and everything works great. There's one little detail that's bugging me though; it's not really a "problem", just a minor inconvenience at most but, for some reason, the male dog I just created has entirely black testicles, they do not match his fur at all and this is the first time it's happened out of the several custom pets I've created so far.

What could possibly be causing this ? Could it be because I installed a slider mod to be able to create larger, taller dogs ? I've noticed that a pet's genitalia seems to be linked with its neck area so, maybe the fact that my latest goodboi is literally twice the base game's maximum possible size has something to do with it, but it's still odd that another big dog I created doesn't have this issue.

EDIT : Okay, apparently it's the custom fur pattern that's causing the problem; drawing patterns on the inner hind legs will mess with the balls' texture.

3 hours ago, Isolongitudinal said:

Feel kind of dumb now, but I'm a bit confused by the thread op, specifically the progress list.

The way it looks, it seems as though assault isn't available at all yet, from the difference in red & green listings. But some posts lately ITT seem to imply the assault is there, just in a buggy/unfinished state atm. I kind of abandoned my update from 1.62 after reading there wasn't going to be a KW update, was just holding off for DD; but if the assault mechanic is there, I can deal with bugs, no big deal.

I'm not aware of any bugs with Assault. The red text for "allow/disallow" is simply to prevent specific Sims, genders, ages, species, from assault other Sims or being assaulted by other Sims. Right now, everyone can assault everyone.

2 hours ago, BEND0GG0 said:

Hey there;

I have just installed the mod today and everything works great. There's one little detail that's bugging me though; it's not really a "problem", just a minor inconvenience at most but, for some reason, the male dog I just created has entirely black testicles, they do not match his fur at all and this is the first time it's happened out of the several custom pets I've created so far.

What could possibly be causing this ? Could it be because I installed a slider mod to be able to create larger, taller dogs ? I've noticed that a pet's genitalia seems to be linked with its neck area so, maybe the fact that my latest goodboi is literally twice the base game's maximum possible size has something to do with it, but it's still odd that another big dog I created doesn't have this issue.

EDIT : Okay, apparently it's the custom fur pattern that's causing the problem; drawing patterns on the inner hind legs will mess with the balls' texture.

The penis texture/color is based on the Tongue texture/color as well.

The wickedwhims mod seems necessary, for penis-size and such, so I still use it, but it does not care if 

your mod is running or about to run, or if two or three sex acts are required by player in different places (and on different floors).

I already know you want nothing to do with wickedwhims, but if any sex mod were already running, 

is there some flag or a hint or some way to queue up acts?

I'm only asking because it's a feature that might be nice, not a bug.

But in case it helps,

Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt

I don't know if it's relevant, probably not, but There are hours of inactivity followed by many acts nearly simultaneously.

I had wickedwhims on Low vs extreme or whatever,

and then I changed it to extreme.

I'm thinking if yours had a frequency-modifier (like kinkywhims used to) I could shut down wickedwhims's animations-stuff and only use yours, but I'm   just wondering out loud.

There's something about that bar in San Myshuno, Waterside-Warble or something, that really gets my mods going.

But later, while watching TV at home alone, Sims4communitylib had a complaint it wanted me to see.

The weather is wrong?

watching TV.txt

53 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

The wickedwhims mod seems necessary, for penis-size and such, so I still use it, but it does not care if 

your mod is running or about to run, or if two or three sex acts are required by player in different places (and on different floors).

I already know you want nothing to do with wickedwhims, but if any sex mod were already running, 

is there some flag or a hint or some way to queue up acts?

I'm only asking because it's a feature that might be nice, not a bug.

But in case it helps,

I don't know if it's relevant, probably not, but There are hours of inactivity followed by many acts nearly simultaneously.

I had wickedwhims on Low vs extreme or whatever,

and then I changed it to extreme.

I'm thinking if yours had a frequency-modifier (like kinkywhims used to) I could shut down wickedwhims's animations-stuff and only use yours, but I'm   just wondering out loud.

There's something about that bar in San Myshuno, Waterside-Warble or something, that really gets my mods going.

But later, while watching TV at home alone, Sims4communitylib had a complaint it wanted me to see.

The weather is wrong?

The top one is too generic to pin point, but can probably be reproduced by simply trying to save your game.

The bottom one is way to generic to pin point it to anything really. (I don't even think there is an easy way to add something to S4CL to make it more clear)

24 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

The top one is too generic to pin point, but can probably be reproduced by simply trying to save your game.

The bottom one is way to generic to pin point it to anything really. (I don't even think there is an easy way to add something to S4CL to make it more clear)

I'm running "autonomy-off" on wickedwhims to allow your mod free reign.

So far it's very dormant. Nothing's happening, just lots of sims being romantic or walking by or texting (no sex).

your timeout is set to 0.1, the thresholds are sub: 7 and Dom: 70.

I'll wait a real-time hour or so and then re-enable wickedwhims.

accept.JPG.e8e0a88db63152804d1136e721592acf.JPGattempt.JPG.165dc1245592e770fada85b879eee6a8.JPGsettings.JPG.777f9ec7a578510d7752c31eea0c7e67.JPG

29 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I'm running "autonomy-off" on wickedwhims to allow your mod free reign.

So far it's very dormant. Nothing's happening, just lots of sims being romantic or walking by or texting (no sex).

your timeout is set to 0.1, the thresholds are sub: 7 and Dom: 70.

I'll wait a real-time hour or so and then re-enable wickedwhims.

1. Threshold is not the same as Timeout. There are no timeout settings in place yet.
2. Rough Sex or Sub/Dom won't occur unless two Sims have consent between them (Whether Sim A gave consent to Sim B or vice verse)

3. 0.1 is an extremely low value (The average I've seen is about 240.0 which is nowhere near 0.1) for Assault which will make it occur more likely, assuming Assault is allowed to occur. DD thresholds are on a much higher scale than Wicked Whims, by about 200 or so points.

- You can check the Want Levels of a Sim by SHIFT+CLICK on a Sim your Sim should assault, Devious Desires -> Show Want Levels
- I don't currently have a way of checking the Want Level between two NPC Sims, but you can check the Want level of an NPC towards your active Sim or your active Sims Want Level to Assault a target Sim.

- Alternatively or in addition to the above, you can test the triggers by doing `dd.testassaultrandom` (Assault), `dd.testroughrandom` (Rough Sex) `dd.testrandom` (Normal, Assault, and Rough Sex but it's random which it will be)

- The test function will allow you to see which Sims if any are available for autonomy as well as the reason for the ones who aren't available to not be available.

- To trigger them `dd.triggerassaultrandom` (Assault), `dd.triggerroughrandom` (Rough Sex), `dd.triggerrandom` (Normal, Assault, and Rough Sex but it's random which it will be)