17 minutes ago, LilMinxieSimsie said:

I brought this up last night too; 

Just tested both WW interaction and DD interaction, and the problem only occurs with DD thus far. Sims are both human. I'm half tempted to think it's related to the Batuu/Star Wars outfits because I just brought a different sim (from a save created today) to Batuu, got her special Batuu outfit, and the moment I made her assault someone in the cantina the NPC (regular human) lost half his body parts and she undressed to half naked/half wearing one of her regular outfits. I cancelled the interaction and made her do the exact same thing with a different regular human NPC but then using WW instead of DD assault and they transitioned just fine. Something with the new content/Batuu outfits and DD isn't working right. 

I had the ginger sim in the first few snapshots try the same animation/DD assault at her home lot in Del Sol Valley in normal clothing and the issue didn't happen. 

On a side note, my Sims don't automatically redress either after DD assault and I can't find any setting to fix/change this. 

ETA: Yes I have the latest version of DD. 

Included snaps is with DD / Batuu stuff. 

Apologies, I must have missed your first comment.

Interesting. I wonder if the outfits they are wearing are full body or not. I will need to look into this. Do you know which animations they are? Can you give me the specific names of them? (I don't want to know the entire package file they are located in, there could be thousands in there for all I know)

I ask for names to be able to test in-game with.

21 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Yes, eventually. I just barely finished the want levels (and am still tweaking them to make sure they are correct). I was planning on adding the Win Assault Attempt chances next so that it isn't always guaranteed.

That seems like a lot of work unless you decide just to make  it a relation proportional to a fitting skill like fitness. Also it would be cool that police report is a more interactive thing like violence sacrificial mod sort of. Something I found a little annoying is that my sims won't auto use condoms for rough sex. Anyway good work, hope these changes come sooner than expected. 

23 minutes ago, darkel47 said:

That seems like a lot of work unless you decide just to make  it a relation proportional to a fitting skill like fitness. Also it would be cool that police report is a more interactive thing like violence sacrificial mod sort of. Something I found a little annoying is that my sims won't auto use condoms for rough sex. Anyway good work, hope these changes come sooner than expected. 

I ended up just making it a flat percentage cause I'm lazy. I haven't implemented anything with condoms yet and I'm still not sure if I will.

32 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Apologies, I must have missed your first comment.

Interesting. I wonder if the outfits they are wearing are full body or not. I will need to look into this. Do you know which animations they are? Can you give me the specific names of them? (I don't want to know the entire package file they are located in, there could be thousands in there for all I know)

I ask for names to be able to test in-game with.

The animation I used was Intimate Floor Fucking by ANARCIS (Vaginal) through DD > Assault. Both Sims were wearing full body outfits/ensembles. 

Tried a different animation to see if/which other ones it's happening with but triggered a DD Exception that is spamming me non stop unless I pause the game. I exited the play and went to a previous save but it's persisting through that save too without me even touching anything. Massive yikes. Copy/Pasta below, not the whole file as it's all an endless repeat of the same error though if you do want the full file content let me know. 

Spoiler

[Devious_Desires] 2020-09-10 00:04:19.759074 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 89, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 73, in _common_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 64, in _on_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 66, in dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
  File "deviousdesires\sex\active_animation_instance_registry.py", line 129, in _dd_update_active_instances_on_zone_update
  File "deviousdesires\sex\active_animation_instance_registry.py", line 93, in update_all
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 137, in error
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 37, in log_exception
  File "deviousdesires\sex\active_animation_instance_registry.py", line 91, in update_all
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_handlers\animation_active_instance_tick.py", line 130, in update
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_handlers\generic_helper.py", line 16, in has_interaction_finished
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_handlers\animation_base_instance.py", line 308, in is_npc_only
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_handlers\animation_base_instance.py", line 308, in <genexpr>
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\sims\common_sim_type_utils.py", line 44, in is_player_sim
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\sims\common_sim_type_utils.py", line 29, in is_non_player_sim
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_npc'
Failed to update active instance. -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_npc'

5 minutes ago, LilMinxieSimsie said:

The animation I used was Intimate Floor Fucking by ANARCIS (Vaginal) through DD > Assault. Both Sims were wearing full body outfits/ensembles. 

Tried a different animation to see if/which other ones it's happening with but triggered a DD Exception that is spamming me non stop unless I pause the game. I exited the play and went to a previous save but it's persisting through that save too without me even touching anything. Massive yikes. Copy/Pasta below, not the whole file as it's all an endless repeat of the same error though if you do want the full file content let me know. 

Hide contents

[Devious_Desires] 2020-09-10 00:04:19.759074 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 89, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 73, in _common_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 64, in _on_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 66, in dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
  File "deviousdesires\sex\active_animation_instance_registry.py", line 129, in _dd_update_active_instances_on_zone_update
  File "deviousdesires\sex\active_animation_instance_registry.py", line 93, in update_all
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 137, in error
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 37, in log_exception
  File "deviousdesires\sex\active_animation_instance_registry.py", line 91, in update_all
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_handlers\animation_active_instance_tick.py", line 130, in update
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_handlers\generic_helper.py", line 16, in has_interaction_finished
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_handlers\animation_base_instance.py", line 308, in is_npc_only
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_handlers\animation_base_instance.py", line 308, in <genexpr>
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\sims\common_sim_type_utils.py", line 44, in is_player_sim
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\sims\common_sim_type_utils.py", line 29, in is_non_player_sim
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_npc'
Failed to update active instance. -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_npc'

Exception persists through other saves, and with different Sims, flagging them as 'engaged in sex' and making it impossible for me to do anything else with them. I tried the "ww.stopallsex" command as the Assault tooltip suggests and it does nothing to fix the issue. 

Managed to kind of fix the issues caused by the Exception and stop my sims being flagged as having sex. Went back to testing and other animations (Simple Vaginal by Alonely) break getting naked too. At least on Batuu. Odd thing is, this time I had first changed them to their sports outfits (separate pants & top) and it still happens. Took them home to Oasis Springs, put their Rey and Kylo outfits on, used DD> Assault > Intimate Floor Fucking by ANARCIS again and in this location too their chest/arms disappear. Stopped the interaction, reset both sims, dressed them in sports gear, then repeated DD > Assault > IFF anim and same thing, their torso disappears. Repeated the reset of sim, dressed them in their Rey and Kylo outfits and this time used Wicked Whims > Vag > IFF anim and they were fine, no issue. Ditto with regular sports outfit and WW. That last test also made me realize that for that specific anim they keep their tops on and only take off bottoms, maybe that somehow correlates? 

1 hour ago, LilMinxieSimsie said:

Exception persists through other saves, and with different Sims, flagging them as 'engaged in sex' and making it impossible for me to do anything else with them. I tried the "ww.stopallsex" command as the Assault tooltip suggests and it does nothing to fix the issue. 

dd.stopallanimations

I guess I need to update the tooltip.

1 hour ago, LilMinxieSimsie said:

Apparently the instance somehow lost the Sims involved. I'll have to look into and account for that scenario.

17 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

dd.stopallanimations

I guess I need to update the tooltip.

Apparently the instance somehow lost the Sims involved. I'll have to look into account for that scenario.

I managed to fix it eventually by getting one of them unstuck and then engaging in a new assault to make the other one unstuck. Even traveling didn't fix it initially lol. Will note the correct command down in case it happens again - no idea what triggered the exception. Odd hiccup I assume while trying to figure out what triggers the bigger issue of the disappearing torso. 

Sorry for all the posts, just trying to help figure out where the issue lies. I'd like to blame EA and another buggy pack but as it only affects DD interactions, I'm not sure.

27 minutes ago, ryuki102 said:

can anyone help me? mine, i cant do kinky whims on this mods and everytime im using kinky whims real mood only force sex animation existing and others gone...

What do you mean by "real mood only force sex animation"?

22 minutes ago, shirodbsk said:

So bascially whenever I tried to use "attempt assault" it caused a bug and there's a message pop up, "devious desires last exception". Sometimes it does work but then my sims lost their body and after a while the whole game crashed. It happened like three times in a row already. 

https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods-That-Use-S4CL#problem-reporting

19 hours ago, LilMinxieSimsie said:

Can you give me the name of an animation that isn't patreon exclusive?

Edit: Actually, it doesn't matter. I'm able to reproduce the issue when the first outfit of the Everyday category is a full body outfit.

2 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Can you give me the name of an animation that isn't patreon exclusive?

Edit: Actually, it doesn't matter. I'm able to reproduce the issue when the first outfit of the Everyday category is a full body outfit.

It's not Patreon exclusive because I'm not a part of Anarcis' Patreon. Grabbed it from whatever their latest update is on this site. 

'Glad' you managed to reproduce the problem though, hopefully you'll be able to figure out where what is going wrong. :) Also, is there a way to automatically make Sims dress up again immediately after Assault/Rough or is that a bug or still in the works? 

28 minutes ago, LilMinxieSimsie said:

It's not Patreon exclusive because I'm not a part of Anarcis' Patreon. Grabbed it from whatever their latest update is on this site. 

'Glad' you managed to reproduce the problem though, hopefully you'll be able to figure out where what is going wrong. :) Also, is there a way to automatically make Sims dress up again immediately after Assault/Rough or is that a bug or still in the works? 

I don't know, may be possible.

1 hour ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

ColonolNutty, I'm still having the invisible bug, but it's always one half of a female sim's chest.  one shoulder, boob, and half the stomach.  I don't see a pattern to the occurrences, just seems to be random.

That is strange, do you have half a chest installed in your mods folder? With upper bodies, you either get all of it or none of it. Having half of chest (especially horizontal as you're saying it is) makes me think your game is bugging out.

1 hour ago, ryuki102 said:

no messege or exception error on ingame notification,but i have exception file on my folder sims

Devious_Desires_Exception.txt and Devious_Desires_Messages.txt

2 hours ago, Jhieputh said:

Hi! 
ummm.... why i can't enable this mod? even i deleted WP and KW.

Try these steps: https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods-That-Use-S4CL

I'm having an odd issue with load times. Everything works perfect for me on a completely updated/clean game install , all mods updated (WW, DD, MCCC, UICheats, Selectable Pets are all I currently use and no cc at all) but loading into any household with DD and SCL 1.32 installed has caused my lot load times to go from 10 seconds to over a minute. I'm getting no LEs and the DD log says the same thing it has for months about the invalid animations which from what I understand are harmless and it's just an FYI sort of thing. 

Edit: I did a quick test as I needed SLC for your sliders mod that I plan to reinstall next and the excessive load time wasn't there when I installed that so for some odd reason DD is causing my lots to take a really long time to load. Bummer, too. This is one of my favorite mods. 

Edit 2: I was also wondering if you could maybe put something in the menu that will allow us to completely strip our sims in the middle of an animation? Sometimes certain clothes look really bad during certain animations and there is no way to undress sims completely if they are involved in an interaction and auto undress is being used instead of fully undress. 

This is a plea

Programmers and smart people in general that use this and wickedwhims too (and many other mods)

Have you *ever* had an endless loop of joiners to a successful sex act?

I've only changed this mod, which is why I'm writing here, and I'll try to explain it as simply as I can...

People are having sex, someone joins in.

The program appears to adjust, as normal-usual, to accommodate the third person.

Then the transition (whatever)

Loops endlessly, as if more and more people are joining, but I wouldn't swear to that, because it's too hard to see what they're doing, with all the endless transitions.

It sure *looks* like a generic 

"wickedwhims" sex has started, and then "devious desires" wants someone to join.

I'm hopelessly lost, don't yell.

My inner self says to dump the unsupported "Kinkywhims" to see if that helps, because, why not.

I await your execution.

(PS)

"stop this/ stop all" should work but doesn't, although it does show up repeatedly.

However, "DD.Stopallanimations" worked perfectly, Thank you.

Lastest versions as of yesterday at 4pm 1.22, 1.32s4cL

an unsolicited and non-related (probably) picture follows, "Kickstart_Gen?" "Kickstart_source_Interaction_Gen?"

Capture.thumb.JPG.d06eacd1302f2036d11caa99232a2431.JPG

7 hours ago, LoveOnTheFringe said:

I'm having an odd issue with load times. Everything works perfect for me on a completely updated/clean game install , all mods updated (WW, DD, MCCC, UICheats, Selectable Pets are all I currently use and no cc at all) but loading into any household with DD and SCL 1.32 installed has caused my lot load times to go from 10 seconds to over a minute. I'm getting no LEs and the DD log says the same thing it has for months about the invalid animations which from what I understand are harmless and it's just an FYI sort of thing. 

Edit: I did a quick test as I needed SLC for your sliders mod that I plan to reinstall next and the excessive load time wasn't there when I installed that so for some odd reason DD is causing my lots to take a really long time to load. Bummer, too. This is one of my favorite mods. 

Edit 2: I was also wondering if you could maybe put something in the menu that will allow us to completely strip our sims in the middle of an animation? Sometimes certain clothes look really bad during certain animations and there is no way to undress sims completely if they are involved in an interaction and auto undress is being used instead of fully undress. 

I could add an interaction to do this instead. That way you can put on your birthday suit whenever you want to!

1 hour ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

This is a plea

Programmers and smart people in general that use this and wickedwhims too (and many other mods)

Have you *ever* had an endless loop of joiners to a successful sex act?

I've only changed this mod, which is why I'm writing here, and I'll try to explain it as simply as I can...

People are having sex, someone joins in.

The program appears to adjust, as normal-usual, to accommodate the third person.

Then the transition (whatever)

Loops endlessly, as if more and more people are joining, but I wouldn't swear to that, because it's too hard to see what they're doing, with all the endless transitions.

It sure *looks* like a generic 

"wickedwhims" sex has started, and then "devious desires" wants someone to join.

I'm hopelessly lost, don't yell.

My inner self says to dump the unsupported "Kinkywhims" to see if that helps, because, why not.

I await your execution.

(PS)

"stop this/ stop all" should work but doesn't, although it does show up repeatedly.

However, "DD.Stopallanimations" worked perfectly, Thank you.

Lastest versions as of yesterday at 4pm 1.22, 1.32s4cL

an unsolicited and non-related (probably) picture follows, "Kickstart_Gen?" "Kickstart_source_Interaction_Gen?"

Hide contents

Those are some interesting exceptions. They don't appear to be caused by this mod (At first glance). I wonder if there is a way to log the interaction those functions are failing with. I will need to look into that for S4CL.