14 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

Could you tell my when our pc is suppose to get to the stage with '' unassigned slave''? 

You have >= 10 submission

And you have a PAH slave following you in the home that has not yet been assigned to father (That'll basically be any PAH slave you have)

14 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

After pc get rope harness, collar, boot and pussy harness in, every time father make sex with daughter,

pc failed and father is getting angry. Her favorite score lost -10 or -5 at once. Then she is kicked out from home.

Is that the end of game? It is still serve the father quest.

If so, is there any cheat code to make her favorite score higher to stop her being kicked out?

Does it make sense or better to let her go and finish the game?

You're failing because you're failing to give him an SLSO orgasm I presume?

Early on you've got to think ahead a bit. If you can rustle up some stamina potions or at least have some stamina ingredients to hand. If you have skooma whore Father will drug you the second time you fail to give him an orgasm. So if you know that you now need to go and satisfy him you can ask him for skooma first  which will pretty much guarantee you'll succeed. Early on, taking skooma will grant you favour. When you become addicted though it'll cost you favour. But by then you should have other ways of gaining favour. 

Sometimes though SLSO can be a bit of a dickhead - you can get to 100% enjoyment and he still won't.... pop. I don't know what course of action you should take then.

To cheat you can simply

set pchsFatherVoluntaryServeRep to x

First time you're thrown out is not permanent (~ 4-7 days). Second time is permanent. But you can ask Father to forgive you which again allows you to be thrown out without it being permanent but it costs a lot of favour. 

21 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

22 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You have >= 10 submission

And you have a PAH slave following you in the home that has not yet been assigned to father (That'll basically be any PAH slave you have)

You're failing because you're failing to give him an SLSO orgasm I presume?

Early on you've got to think ahead a bit. If you can rustle up some stamina potions or at least have some stamina ingredients to hand. If you have skooma whore Father will drug you the second time you fail to give him an orgasm. So if you know that you now need to go and satisfy him you can ask him for skooma first  which will pretty much guarantee you'll succeed. Early on, taking skooma will grant you favour. When you become addicted though it'll cost you favour. But by then you should have other ways of gaining favour. 

Sometimes though SLSO can be a bit of a dickhead - you can get to 100% enjoyment and he still won't.... pop. I don't know what course of action you should take then.

To cheat you can simply

set pchsFatherVoluntaryServeRep to x

First time you're thrown out is not permanent (~ 4-7 days). Second time is permanent. But you can ask Father to forgive you which again allows you to be thrown out without it being permanent but it costs a lot of favour. 

Thank you for your detail reply. But, sorry, I should still ask you 3 more questions:

1.I think I am not so good to understand SLSO orgasm. I have SLSO installed. Is there any control section that I should turn on or off in SLSO to give him higher orgasm? Any hint?

2. Stamina potion must be obtained before sex with him? Can I cheat by player.additem or not?

3. Skooma drug is good or bad to have before sex?

Sorry for too many stupid question.

9 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

1.I think I am not so good to understand SLSO orgasm. I have SLSO installed. Is there any control section that I should turn on or off in SLSO to give him higher orgasm? Any hint?

There probably are settings that make it a little easier. I don't really tinker with SLSO all that much so I'm afraid I don't know. 

10 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

2. Stamina potion must be obtained before sex with him? Can I cheat by player.additem or not?

3. Skooma drug is good or bad to have before sex?

You don't NEED a stamina potion. But they can help. 

Basically, the higher your stamina points and stamina regen then the easier time you'll have giving an orgasm. When your stamina hits zero and you click you still won't be providing enjoyment to him. Your stamina needs to be above ~10% minimum before you can give enjoyment. You can click but it'll do nothing. So like I said, if your stamina and regen is high enough then you can do it without any stamina potions. 

Arousal is another important factor and determines how much enjoyment he gains when you click. You can increase min arousal in wartimes menu and it should make things a bit easier. 

I use SLS which has 'sex experience' that grants higher stamina and regen during sex the more you've had sex with that race so it gets easier over time anyway. 

Skooma is usually good as it supercharges stamina regen. Unless you have some mod that changes skooma. 

Got it. thank you very much!

By the way, I have found that something is very wrong with my SLSO monitor bars.

Usually the bar color changes and increases during sex. Now my 2 bars (One for PC one for opponent) are greyed out.

And it never changes even in climax. Can you help me what is wrong and how can make the bar operates as normal?

I should have checked some buttons......You advice would be very much appreciated. 

6 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

Now my 2 bars (One for PC one for opponent) are greyed out.

I'm afraid I've never seen that. If you've changed settings in SLSO I'd start by changing them back and change them more gradually. It's not easy to understand SLSO settings IMO. Go slow. 

I figured out why my saves were getting nuked.  That aside I've been able to test a lot of the new content and its great.  Parties sometimes have gotten odd but i think it's script lag when trying to talk to the party members.

Are PchsMIlkQuest,  PchsCumslutQuest and PchsWartimes2 (Soulgem factory) not enabled?  I have a mod forcing Lactacid in potions so I became a milkmaid relatively quick on the test but it never got mentioned.  And SGO obv from all the sex has had gems get birthed.  

That, oh and the mirror / pchs don't seem to recognize the professional done nails.  I tried those for longer duration and got disapproval for not having nails done.  But removing and swapping to lower duration worked fine.

Also when does mother come back?  The option to want her back "any means necessary" aka amputated cage.  Only shows the Crying conversation option (Which is no as a response)

3 hours ago, lorddenorstrus said:

I figured out why my saves were getting nuked.  That aside I've been able to test a lot of the new content and its great.  Parties sometimes have gotten odd but i think it's script lag when trying to talk to the party members.

About your script lags,

Maybe you have problem similar to mine if you have Populated Lands and Roads baka-edition installed. I found that it can cause strange behavior with SLSurvival - save bloating with frozen script instances (which create permanent papyrus overload). Just for the info - that was found out with resaver. I dont remember script name already (it was something like "solitude entering script"), cause there is option in SLS that fixes it: "lockdown toll doors" (which sould be disabled if described problem occurs) under "Tolls, Eviction & Gates" mcm-page. But If you expirience script lags only in parties, and it doees not become permanent - than your reason is different, you sould look into papurus logs in this case for dumping stacks.

Edited by Iroha
7 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

Got it. thank you very much!

By the way, I have found that something is very wrong with my SLSO monitor bars.

Usually the bar color changes and increases during sex. Now my 2 bars (One for PC one for opponent) are greyed out.

And it never changes even in climax. Can you help me what is wrong and how can make the bar operates as normal?

I should have checked some buttons......You advice would be very much appreciated. 

There is possibility that you "paused SLSO game" occasionally - there is a shift+KEY configurable in SLSO for that.

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yeah this sometimes happens when - I think - SLSO does not get the right animation tags. It decides if an actor can orgasm depending on the tags and not every animation is set up properly and sometimes SLSO just misreads it.

Personally I turn of male orgasm conditions (or something like that). It's one of the toggles in the upper left. So males can always orgasm as soon as they get the full bar.

8 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

In the mean time, could you tell me what are cheat codes to raise submission and mother nursing score? Thanks!

Set pchsPCSubmission to x

There are two variables for mothers health depending on whether she's caged at home or not

Set pchsMotherHealth to x

Set pchsMotherHealthCagedto x

Set pchsFatherForcegreetGlobal to 1

is also useful for firing a force greet on Father to apply any outstanding scenarios. (Apply fashion demands etc. Conditions must be meet though. It's all random and the status "I need to check up on you" is a part of that randomness. So it might need to be tried several times before you get any scenario at all)

6 hours ago, lorddenorstrus said:

Parties sometimes have gotten odd but i think it's script lag when trying to talk to the party members.

Haven't looked at the parties at all. I think I've seen what you're talking about though. Think it's a state bug rather than script lag.

Are PchsMIlkQuest,  PchsCumslutQuest and PchsWartimes2 (Soulgem factory) not enabled?  I have a mod forcing Lactacid in potions so I became a milkmaid relatively quick on the test but it never got mentioned.  And SGO obv from all the sex has had gems get birthed.  

The demand for MME milk is triggered by being pregnant. But only being female and fertility mode is supported for pregnancy. Being pregnant with soul gems wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for the dialogue. 

That, oh and the mirror / pchs don't seem to recognize the professional done nails.  I tried those for longer duration and got disapproval for not having nails done.  But removing and swapping to lower duration worked fine.

I'll look into that. Manicures are expensive I doubt most people could afford them. 

Also when does mother come back?  The option to want her back "any means necessary" aka amputated cage.  Only shows the Crying conversation option (Which is no as a response)

Amputator must be installed for the dialogue option to be available. 

1 hour ago, Silvain said:

Personally I turn of male orgasm conditions (or something like that). It's one of the toggles in the upper left. So males can always orgasm as soon as they get the full bar.

Good to know. Must check it out. There aren't very many conditions in my game that would prevent males from orgasming anyway. Except maybe foreplay etc. How does that option behave with foreplay do you know?

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Good to know. Must check it out. There aren't very many conditions in my game that would prevent males from orgasming anyway. Except maybe foreplay etc. How does that option behave with foreplay do you know?

Not really, no. I just started to turn this option off because of Wartimes and SLS. Buuut it should be fine. You can just turn on/off Foreplay orgasms.

0mcm.jpg.a5d8937014078349975af0845147cf3

Edit: Concerning parties: There is some minor stuff breaking here and there in my game as well. It is mostly the dialogue options. There are 2 ways that can go:

1. Selecting "What can I do for you?" and then the dialogue just aborts. Just talking to someone again solves this.

2. After "What can I do for you?" and going the barrel to get it and entering the idle the option to deliver it is just not there. Talking to another guest resets it.

I only observed this after the second party. The first one usually works completely fine (or at least I don't remember it not working).

Edited by Silvain

You are my hero, Monoman1 and Sivain !

Thank you very much for replying so quick. You guys are awesome !!!!!!!!  I restarted wartime and SLSO works fine now! The game mod SE 5.6 is much smoother than before.

Way better! Thank you! It is a great help!

Outdoor Milking shed activity is still odd to me, because after father take pc to shed, he disappears and when I come back to home and go out, Milk bench is gone. 

1 hour ago, Samson Nite said:

Outdoor Milking shed activity is still odd to me, because after father take pc to shed, he disappears and when I come back to home and go out, Milk bench is gone. 

I'll have to look into it later. Can't say for now either way. 

But you can simply re-enable it.

prid xx024259

enable

xx = the load order position of wartimes.

44 minutes ago, Samson Nite said:

Wartime is compatible with Soulgem Oven version 3 or version 4 which came out lately?

And SG is really used with Wartime at all ?

Nope. Not at all. 

SGO would make zero sense with Wartimes general theme or it's existing dialogue. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Nope. Not at all. 

SGO would make zero sense with Wartimes general theme or it's existing dialogue. 

I only brought it up because after looking at the mod within Xedit there's a quest labeled.  "PchsWartimes2   -  Wartimes - Soulgem Factory"   I haven't seen any reference to it ingame... but seeing it in there made me curious.

22 minutes ago, lorddenorstrus said:

I only brought it up because after looking at the mod within Xedit there's a quest labeled.  "PchsWartimes2   -  Wartimes - Soulgem Factory"   I haven't seen any reference to it ingame... but seeing it in there made me curious.

Doesn't do anything AFAIK. It's not enabled. There's nothing starting it AFAIK. The scripts look mostly empty. 

Probably an idea that was started but never finished. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Doesn't do anything AFAIK. It's not enabled. There's nothing starting it AFAIK. The scripts look mostly empty. 

Probably an idea that was started but never finished. 

Shame, I was wondering what the idea was.  Oh well.

So weird thing the SLS guards took the Collar.  I'll have to mess with configuration so that doesn't repeat...  Edit - ZBF leather collar found it.  (ngl kinda wish it was like the boots and just in the Wartimes esp when I looked at first.  I had some problems guessing which one was the right collar for a bit.)

I tested Milk during pregnancy functional.   (Kinda seems odd to me?  I figured a MME tie in wouldn't be tied directly to pregnancy and instead be a forced drinking of Lactacid as a way to force the PC to generate gold in another way.)

Yps events hog a ton of Slavetat slots it seems so if you have any other mods eating those slots... one might not even see them.  Realized that when i couldn't see ALL of the piercings only some.  Mind i'm also using 12 instead of 6 body slots. 

I haven't seen any events relating to the dog, have read on older pages that something relates to it.  Assigned Slaves, gave them tasks.   They suck at cooking really only thing to say there.  Heels of =/greater height to the given ones do not seem to be acceptable as replacement unless the Bondage job is upped to other shoes then those specifically seem to replace. 

The Cumslut line?  I haven't seen any relation to it, and I do have SLS running.   Am I forgetting something... not sure.  Will think later, but I think I've forcibly tested everything?

Side note while reading older pages to catch up on things, I saw someone post a comment on Father becoming a follower as part of the endgame.  Honestly sounds like a brilliant idea.  After the "initial start up" this allows the mod to continue functionally through out game play in a manner.

Edited by lorddenorstrus
18 hours ago, Silvain said:

Edit: Concerning parties: There is some minor stuff breaking here and there in my game as well. It is mostly the dialogue options. There are 2 ways that can go:

1. Selecting "What can I do for you?" and then the dialogue just aborts. Just talking to someone again solves this.

2. After "What can I do for you?" and going the barrel to get it and entering the idle the option to deliver it is just not there. Talking to another guest resets it.

I only observed this after the second party. The first one usually works completely fine (or at least I don't remember it not working).

1. All guest responses are chosen by conditions that uses value returned by generator script. Sometimes there is no responces for returned value.

2. Probably, that is due to script lags, dialogue ends too fast to execute script that sets globals pchsPartyGuestWantsMead(Snack/Dance) to 1.

Edited by Iroha
8 hours ago, lorddenorstrus said:

Shame, I was wondering what the idea was.  Oh well.

You'd have to ask pchs. 

While the idea of having Father have his daughter bring him soul gems is kind of interesting:

1. Having two pregnancy mods installed is obviously going to be problematic. 

2. Between LE and SE we have the great SGO3 vs SGO4 divide. I've never even looked at the differences but I'd imagine coding for both to be a PITA as I'd doubt they're even remotely similar and AFAIK there's no LE version of SGO4 and because I only really mod/play LE my interest is almost zero as a result if I'm honest. Just too much hassle...

So weird thing the SLS guards took the Collar.  I'll have to mess with configuration so that doesn't repeat...  Edit - ZBF leather collar found it.  (ngl kinda wish it was like the boots and just in the Wartimes esp when I looked at first.  I had some problems guessing which one was the right collar for a bit.)

Yea. It's a bit of a surprise for me but sexlab is not a master of Zaz therefore it does't have the SL No Strip keyword. I'd have to add yet another keyword check to SLS. 

Alternatively adding the no strip keyword to zaz devices would take about 30 seconds for someone in the know...

I tested Milk during pregnancy functional.   (Kinda seems odd to me?  I figured a MME tie in wouldn't be tied directly to pregnancy and instead be a forced drinking of Lactacid as a way to force the PC to generate gold in another way.)

Really? I thought my approach is more interesting tbh. Every mod under the sun forces you to drink lactacid. What then? Nothing usually. I'm not aware of any mod that more or less forces you to actually provide milk. You're feed lactacid and you can just piss away your milk on the ground after that.

Besides, maybe he does sell the milk...

Edit: Also, the milker does feed you lactacid. Lots of lactacid actually. Up to your level limit.

Yps events hog a ton of Slavetat slots it seems so if you have any other mods eating those slots... one might not even see them.  Realized that when i couldn't see ALL of the piercings only some.  Mind i'm also using 12 instead of 6 body slots. 

You should see SLS traumas. I think I run 30/40 slots....

But it a basic limitation of overlays. How many the user thinks is acceptable. Personally, I've never seen any issues with high slot counts. 

I haven't seen any events relating to the dog, have read on older pages that something relates to it. 

You pretty much need to fail a task to end up there. Sounds like you're just too good :P

Or perhaps you're forcing favour via the console when failing and not just playing the mod naturally. I think some people are trying to blitz test it but unless you know the conditions you might be missing out on something by forcing things. In fact you definitely are when it comes to creature sex/events. 

Assigned Slaves, gave them tasks.   They suck at cooking really only thing to say there. 

Their submission stat is important. But they also need 'home training'. Their stats should be viewable in one of the menus. 

When they fail a task you're basically supposed to whip the training into them. 

Heels of =/greater height to the given ones do not seem to be acceptable as replacement unless the Bondage job is upped to other shoes then those specifically seem to replace. 

Heels at a bit weird. The check that checks if they're heels I think runs every hour. So if you're not wearing heels at that point then you're not considered as wearing heels until the next update. 

The Cumslut line?  I haven't seen any relation to it, and I do have SLS running.   Am I forgetting something... not sure. 

You need to spit cum out I think ~2-3 times around Father. Eventually he'll force you to swallow. You can pretty much avoid it with Father. Aldo and brutus is fairly random so that's probably where you'll get caught. 

Honestly I think the player being able to choose what kind of sex you have with Father should be withdrawn at some point. Probably after all options are unlocked and you're pregnant. It should be his call how he uses his fucktoy. Not his fucktoy's choice. That way you're bound to get blowjobs eventually. 

but I think I've forcibly tested everything?

Bingo :P

Side note while reading older pages to catch up on things, I saw someone post a comment on Father becoming a follower as part of the endgame.  Honestly sounds like a brilliant idea.  After the "initial start up" this allows the mod to continue functionally through out game play in a manner.

At what point do you think this should happen?

I don't know. There could be all sorts of problems with this though. Probably particularily if you're not running PAH for slave to clean the house/milk brutus/serve Aldo etc. I mean you're not going to run all the way home to do these things...

I'd have to reduce his toughness. He's currently 3x players level to try to make it difficult to kill him. But then you can just kill him.... Problems, problems.

Oddly, something is making father a potential follower in my game. I have the "Follow me, I need your help" line on him. 

Anyone else see this? Dunno where it's coming from...

Edited by Monoman1
23 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Oddly, something is making father a potential follower in my game. I have the "Follow me, I need your help" line on him. 

Anyone else see this? Dunno where it's coming from...

I'd assume it's coming from AFT. As I recall if the relationship is high enough, the NPC becomes available as a follower. And if memory serves father becomes lover after the PC agrees to become the slave wife.

5 minutes ago, kapibar said:

I'd assume it's coming from AFT. As I recall if the relationship is high enough, the NPC becomes available as a follower. And if memory serves father becomes lover after the PC agrees to become the slave wife.

Hmm. No can't be AFT as I don't use it. But it might be something to do with relationship alright but I'm very early in the mod (not slave wife).

56 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. No can't be AFT as I don't use it. But it might be something to do with relationship alright but I'm very early in the mod (not slave wife).

Intresting. I thought that father's relationship was capped, depending on mod's progres.

It's an excellent mod for an alternate start scenario. If the mod is ever intended to be updated, I would advise (in my opinion), that the requirements be lowered, that they be optional if possible. (Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced, Sanguine’s Debauchery, Simple Slavery Plus, I'll Take The Display Model)

I know the mod was conceived that way, I'm just saying it would be more accessible ?