8 hours ago, mia753 said:

It's an excellent mod for an alternate start scenario. If the mod is ever intended to be updated, I would advise (in my opinion), that the requirements be lowered, that they be optional if possible. (Sanguine Debauchery Enhanced, Sanguine’s Debauchery, Simple Slavery Plus, I'll Take The Display Model)

I know the mod was conceived that way, I'm just saying it would be more accessible ?

The tweak has vastly reduced requirements. I think the only non vanilla requirements are now:

Sexlab

Zaz

UI extensions.

But there are a lot of soft requirements for the 'total' experience. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3436353

5.6 is in pretty good shape I think. But you should probably read the notes from 4.2 to be up to speed on changes/soft dependencies:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3378897

Edit: Oops. Fixed 2nd link.

Edited by Monoman1

I think this mod is super good in any aspect from my novice view. It would be perfect if:

1. As Monoman1 said in previous page, on which I totally agree, that the link between soft dependencies are tightly resolved or have no dependency at all except SL,ZAZ and UI.

2. And if all those small bugs in each quest and links between quest such as serve father/slave/slut wife/milk are going smooth at best, which would be Monoman1's best interest or?

Will it be my dream? Ha Ha!

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The tweak has vastly reduced requirements. I think the only non vanilla requirements are now:

Sexlab

Zaz

UI extensions.

But there are a lot of soft requirements for the 'total' experience. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3436353

5.6 is in pretty good shape I think. But you should probably read the notes from 4.2 to be up to speed on changes/soft dependencies:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/page/39/#comments

Thank you very much!
I really did not know, how english is not my language I overlook many things ?

Edited by mia753
13 hours ago, lorddenorstrus said:

Shame, I was wondering what the idea was.  Oh well.

So weird thing the SLS guards took the Collar.  I'll have to mess with configuration so that doesn't repeat...  Edit - ZBF leather collar found it.  (ngl kinda wish it was like the boots and just in the Wartimes esp when I looked at first.  I had some problems guessing which one was the right collar for a bit.)

I tested Milk during pregnancy functional.   (Kinda seems odd to me?  I figured a MME tie in wouldn't be tied directly to pregnancy and instead be a forced drinking of Lactacid as a way to force the PC to generate gold in another way.)

Yps events hog a ton of Slavetat slots it seems so if you have any other mods eating those slots... one might not even see them.  Realized that when i couldn't see ALL of the piercings only some.  Mind i'm also using 12 instead of 6 body slots. 

I haven't seen any events relating to the dog, have read on older pages that something relates to it.  Assigned Slaves, gave them tasks.   They suck at cooking really only thing to say there.  Heels of =/greater height to the given ones do not seem to be acceptable as replacement unless the Bondage job is upped to other shoes then those specifically seem to replace. 

The Cumslut line?  I haven't seen any relation to it, and I do have SLS running.   Am I forgetting something... not sure.  Will think later, but I think I've forcibly tested everything?

Side note while reading older pages to catch up on things, I saw someone post a comment on Father becoming a follower as part of the endgame.  Honestly sounds like a brilliant idea.  After the "initial start up" this allows the mod to continue functionally through out game play in a manner.

Same for the collar. The guard took it when i lose my clothing liscense and father dosen't seem to reconise some devious collar.

Edited by lcewolf
8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

At what point do you think this should happen?

I don't know. There could be all sorts of problems with this though. Probably particularily if you're not running PAH for slave to clean the house/milk brutus/serve Aldo etc. I mean you're not going to run all the way home to do these things...

I'd have to reduce his toughness. He's currently 3x players level to try to make it difficult to kill him. But then you can just kill him.... Problems, problems.

Oddly, something is making father a potential follower in my game. I have the "Follow me, I need your help" line on him. 

Anyone else see this? Dunno where it's coming from...

Yeah, that original suggestion was me. xD

I personally think it should happen after becoming his slave wife. Its an open ended scenario and you're technically dedicated to him, but after that point there's no true ending, no credit roll, there's just a ton of Skyrim that becomes almost impossible to explore because you need to meet his needs, something that gets a little easier to do if he comes with you. Its also not too hard to justify, as by this point the PC should be loyal and submissive to the point that they're willing to disregard their mother's life to serve father. His plans for a harem might involve living somewhere a little more grandiose than a hut on the outskirts of a city that both factions of a war are looming over, he might wanna get rich, hell he might just want to see his loyal fuckdoll ravaged by monsters in a cave for his amusement.

At that point the cleaning the house task could be disabled or it could be extended instead of every day or two, it would happen more infrequently. Aldo and Brutus have potential reasons to be with you and father on the adventure so their needs are easier to take care of. The punishments less so, but I suppose having father force you home to punish you could be an effective difficulty increase for that side of things on its own?

A little RP is involved, but if you're pursuing the slave wife route, its unlikely you want to kill him anyway. If you bring him and Aldo, that also makes it easier to justify lowering his toughness, as you have two followers that should (especially with SLS) be able to take you out if you randomly decide to kill him. 

Obviously, these are a bit more ideas in a vacuum than strictly thinking about the work involved which could be incredibly dense or fairly light depending @_@;

5 minutes ago, Desvati said:

I personally think it should happen after becoming his slave wife. Its an open ended scenario and you're technically dedicated to him, but after that point there's no true ending, no credit roll, there's just a ton of Skyrim that becomes almost impossible to explore because you need to meet his needs, something that gets a little easier to do if he comes with you.

Question - why would father have any reason to accompany someone who at this point is barely even human in his eyes? Why would he have any reason to let you explore? Personally, I don't think he would. The bastard never leaves his house, he has a comfortable life with his young, beautiful "daughter" at his feet, degraded, deprived of free will. He wouldn't have any reason to change his ways and follow the PC on adventures, risk his own life. At character's core Father is not a good follower material. Plus would he really allow his daughter to act independently, regain control of her life? Again - I don't think he would.

I believe it would be a lot more immersive if he took everything the daughter has to give and kicked her out. I find it a lot more intresting to slowly redefine the PC's personality, rebuild her without Father.

@Monoman1 it's not what you would call a bug, but the supply quest has irritating habit of starting very late (around 8PM), which makes it very difficult to complete without being caught in the SLS curfew limits.

Oh yes. I remember these points now. You've both got good points. But I'd have to agree with kapibar. Father is not a good person. And by the end I think he has everything he wanted with a subjugated player. I don't really see any reason for him to begin a life of adventure. But still. It's not a satisfying ending for a slave wife - You're not going to keep making his dinner forever (especially without PAH). 

I'd agree with Devasti for the need to allow the player to continue their journey. I just don't agree with Father's motivations. 

Perhaps the soldiers should just come back and burn the homestead to the ground = no reason to remain around anymore and home is where you pitch your tent, But then that throws PAH (and probably many other things) out the window.

And it sounds like an awful lot of work for a mod I'm readying to return to it's rightful maker sooner rather than later. 

32 minutes ago, kapibar said:

it's not what you would call a bug, but the supply quest has irritating habit of starting very late (around 8PM), which makes it very difficult to complete without being caught in the SLS curfew limits.

Yes I've seen this. It is annoying. But on investigation there actually is a time check. Supply runs are cleared to start a short time after 'Tasks Begin Time'. It should work ok. 

I think the problem happens when you advance a bunch of time really quickly. And shoot by the start time which leaves you unreasonable hours to complete the task. I'll keep an eye on it is all I can say for now. The good news is that it's not, or at least it should not.... 'cascade'. The starting time is set based on the game hour not (Current time + 2 days). So it should correct itself if you don't overshoot it again. 

I've extended the time limit to 12 hours instead of 8 but I don't think it'll help all that much. 

Edited by Monoman1

One more thing about the time control for supply quest, I noticed the marker for home is missing. So I had to come Staples in map and walk to home for every supply quest.

It eats up the travel time, even if it is small distance. Is it possible to create marker for home to travel fast?

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Oh yes. I remember these points now. You've both got good points. But I'd have to agree with kapibar. Father is not a good person. And by the end I think he has everything he wanted with a subjugated player. I don't really see any reason for him to begin a life of adventure. But still. It's not a satisfying ending for a slave wife - You're not going to keep making his dinner forever (especially without PAH). 

I'd agree with Devasti for the need to allow the player to continue their journey. I just don't agree with Father's motivations. 

Perhaps the soldiers should just come back and burn the homestead to the ground = no reason to remain around anymore and home is where you pitch your tent, But then that throws PAH (and probably many other things) out the window.

And it sounds like an awful lot of work for a mod I'm readying to return to it's rightful maker sooner rather than later.

With the caveat that all of this would end up in the same position of "that's a lot of work...", the only thing I can think of with making Father a follower would be if it starts out with him deciding that you're going to go on a trip to a specific place together, and he discovers that travelling is a lot more fun than it used to be now that he's got someone to take care of him on the road. (Or he just finds it funny to watch you struggle out in the wilds.) But even then, it's hard to imagine how to manage keeping him happy when you're travelling, since most of the at-home favour tasks wouldn't really be feasible to carry over - access to things like cooking pots or ingredients isn't always going to be available, for example.

But an ending that would free the player without the need for PAH might be if you could earn enough favour for Father to heal Mother after she's caged, or (to remove another additional mod requirement) another way of getting her back home without Amputator Framework involved and without her immediately kicking you out, so that she can take care of the things around the house while the player goes off alone. Father wouldn't be willing to give the player character up forever, but he's happy to send her off to Solitude, so maybe he'd be okay with sending her on other, longer journeys if he feels like she's been brainwashed enough that she'll always come back. Maybe he starts giving you two days off instead of one, and building from there, and so long as you're back before he gets mad and you did whatever he wanted you to do, you can do whatever else you like during that time period. If you want to just keep playing as his slave wife while also getting a chance to experience the rest of the game, he gradually gives you more and more time off so that you have the opportunity to do that as well. (Whether or not this makes sense with his personality depends on whether you can see him as getting a strong enough sense of power and satisfaction when you return to him, like, he's getting off on having controlled and manipulated you enough that no matter where you go and what you do you always end up coming back to him. This is something I can imagine making sense for him, but only if he's also got someone else at home doing all the work for him.) Him giving you more time away from the home would also give both a narrative and practical solution to the problem of why and how you can actually run away - spending more time out from under his thumb gives the player character the chance to see more of the world and re-discover having her own desires and interests, and it also means you have the chance to earn money that could go towards paying off the bounty he puts on your head when he kicks you out.

Then you make your own way for a while until you get way more powerful, or find more followers who'll be powerful for you, and eventually you can come back home and be like "oh father I'm so sorry for disobeying you, let me back in and I promise I'll be a perfect daughter forever" but actually as soon as he opens the door you kick his ass and free yourself and your mother forever.

Is it weird that I really want to be able to give the mother a happy ending? She's been through so much, I'd like for her to have the chance at a peaceful life with the knowledge that her daughter is also free and happy too. Hell, I could more easily see Mother as a follower, one who gives you a home-cooked meal every day and heals diseases by kissing your forehead and reduces SLS sleep deprivation penalties when she's around because you feel safe with her. ...That was supposed to be a joke but I actually think it would be really sweet. Am I going to need to figure out how followers work? Shit.

Also, you mentioned that something is giving you the option to make Father a follower anyway - do you use any follower management mod at all, or Relationship Dialogue Overhaul? I know that NFF and RDO can be set up to allow any NPC (of the right voice type) to be a follower, and other mods might do something similar. If you have SLEN and it's raised the PC's relationship rank with Father, that might also be enough for another follower-related mod to decide that he should be able to follow you.

3 hours ago, Desvati said:

Yeah, that original suggestion was me. xD

Snipped for size

Obviously, these are a bit more ideas in a vacuum than strictly thinking about the work involved which could be incredibly dense or fairly light depending @_@;

I agree.  This is Skyrim magic exists I think people are viewing this to modernly.  My first thought was he gives you a Devious item that couldn't be easily removed that functions.. similar to Shield other from D&D?  Not sure how easy that would be to script, but basically would drain the PCs HP to restore his own.  Therefore, "reducing" the risk of adventuring but still allowing for a better risk reward and a higher income for his lofty goals.

Because ultimately this is supposed to be a "start" mod with the goal being eventually to play Skyrim.  The "End" parts of the mod aren't fully sculpted.   Leaving, Slavery / Escape from that all work but the Slave Wife ending is basically the exact same as before you achieved it.  There is no.. change in any way.  

Alternatively one PAH fully covers the household chores the minigame could switch to a weekly check up similar to BACs 7 daytimer on quests.   I think it would be great to continue the scenario but you still ultimately have to eventually explore Skyrim and do other content / quests.

Edit; Also a lot of current existing content is all optional requiring us to choose to download other mods to see the content.  I think the choice of different types of Ends is a great additional option.  People who don't like it, can just choose not to go down the path they don't like.

Edited by lorddenorstrus

PAH is pahe_lives_on-7.5.9?

5 hours ago, lorddenorstrus said:

I agree.  This is Skyrim magic exists I think people are viewing this to modernly.  My first thought was he gives you a Devious item that couldn't be easily removed that functions.. similar to Shield other from D&D?  Not sure how easy that would be to script, but basically would drain the PCs HP to restore his own.  Therefore, "reducing" the risk of adventuring but still allowing for a better risk reward and a higher income for his lofty goals.

Because ultimately this is supposed to be a "start" mod with the goal being eventually to play Skyrim.  The "End" parts of the mod aren't fully sculpted.   Leaving, Slavery / Escape from that all work but the Slave Wife ending is basically the exact same as before you achieved it.  There is no.. change in any way.  

Alternatively one PAH fully covers the household chores the minigame could switch to a weekly check up similar to BACs 7 daytimer on quests.   I think it would be great to continue the scenario but you still ultimately have to eventually explore Skyrim and do other content / quests.

Edit; Also a lot of current existing content is all optional requiring us to choose to download other mods to see the content.  I think the choice of different types of Ends is a great additional option.  People who don't like it, can just choose not to go down the path they don't like.

If you could point me if i am right it will be appreciate

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Here's a thought - since PAH is already on the table, maybe the following would be simpler:

After PC becomes the slave wife father orders her to enslave a very specific girl (added NPC) and train her. When she's properly trained - the father informs PC that her services are no longer required, as she's no longer any fun and the replacement is already in place. A replacement she herself has broken. Then the PC is sold to her uncle, from whom father has been borrowing money. When (if) the player escapes and returns home - it's locked and no one's there and that's the end of that. No happy endings, just misery, betrayal and a broken slut with nowhere to go.

Played some more with a new game.

This time the Brutus quest triggered quite early and everything worked. Getting the menu to display "milk him with your hands" was a little struggle. The wheel menu always popped up, but the list wich contains the "milk" option appeared only after the third or fourth try. Probably some script lag.

Punishments and all work great.

Pregnancy detection with Fertility Mode Fixes for SE works flawlessly. So the new fixes did not break anything.

Cumslut quest still did not trigger. Even after the bucket scene with brutus.

A little request: When the supply run triggers and father takes all the clothes he also takes any shoes regardless if they are heels or not. Only the slave heels are not taken. Would it be possible to extend it to regular heels as well?

13 hours ago, kapibar said:

Question - why would father have any reason to accompany someone who at this point is barely even human in his eyes? Why would he have any reason to let you explore? Personally, I don't think he would. The bastard never leaves his house, he has a comfortable life with his young, beautiful "daughter" at his feet, degraded, deprived of free will. He wouldn't have any reason to change his ways and follow the PC on adventures, risk his own life. At character's core Father is not a good follower material. Plus would he really allow his daughter to act independently, regain control of her life? Again - I don't think he would.

I believe it would be a lot more immersive if he took everything the daughter has to give and kicked her out. I find it a lot more intresting to slowly redefine the PC's personality, rebuild her without Father.

I explained reasoning for it in the post, so, there you go.

Keep in mind, if he's a follower, he's not giving the player her independence. You have the same kind of freedom as before (you choose where to go; you chose what to milk for cumtainers), and he's literally right there with you to enforce whatever rules he'd have on you. Motivation is not really the problem here, just the mod work involved.

The idea behind the scenario is to continue having Wartimes features beyond the initial start, as the Slave Wife route already is, but without leaving you stuck to Whiterun. The other endings already leave you the ability to slowly redefine your character without father's influence.

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Losing the house would be decent impetus, that way he has sufficient motivation to wander (as the house was his original goal) and to ensure PAH functionality isn't lost, he could make it a goal to have the PC get a new one, through the vanilla houses or Hearthfire even. 

On the Supply Run front, I've noticed it seems to like starting late no matter whether servitude starts early (around 9am) or later (6pm).

Okay complaining to the game helps and cumslut triggered.

But for some reason father takes away the milk (MME) from me even though I'm supposed meet my quota. Thus making it impossible. I did not have that problem before... Maybe my bashed patched went wrong somewhere?

26 minutes ago, Desvati said:

I explained reasoning for it in the post, so, there you go.

Keep in mind, if he's a follower, he's not giving the player her independence. You have the same kind of freedom as before (you choose where to go; you chose what to milk for cumtainers), and he's literally right there with you to enforce whatever rules he'd have on you. Motivation is not really the problem here, just the mod work involved.

The idea behind the scenario is to continue having Wartimes features beyond the initial start, as the Slave Wife route already is, but without leaving you stuck to Whiterun. The other endings already leave you the ability to slowly redefine your character without father's influence.

The thing is travelling with the PC would diminish father as a character and force of influence. His entire shtick is that he's cunning and manipulative. He slowly takes control over PC's life, becomes her whole world. How would his power over PC hold when confronted with those larger than life scenarios - dragon attacks, ancient organizations, Daedric deities and vampire courts? It's just a matter of time when father and his influence will become insubstantial. And I really don't think he would allow himself to be diminished, to lose power. This is not the kind of man that would accept the fact that this slave he put under his boot is being recognized by courts, gains power in College of Winterhold, takes possesion of ancient artifacts and is appointed leader of multiple factions. Depending on the gaming strategy, the point when father has no power over the PC would be reached sooner or later, but coming to said point is unavoidable. And then his demands, attitude and whatnot would become nothing more than a nuisance. Disbelief can be suspended only for so long. I can imagine the man having power over a child, but how can he control this force of nature that can fus ro dah his sorry ass into the next installment of the series? I just don't see how this could play out in father's favor and if the guy has one thing going for him is that he doesn't make stupid mistakes.

48 minutes ago, kapibar said:

The thing is travelling with the PC would diminish father as a character and force of influence. His entire shtick is that he's cunning and manipulative. He slowly takes control over PC's life, becomes her whole world. How would his power over PC hold when confronted with those larger than life scenarios - dragon attacks, ancient organizations, Daedric deities and vampire courts? It's just a matter of time when father and his influence will become insubstantial. And I really don't think he would allow himself to be diminished, to lose power. This is not the kind of man that would accept the fact that this slave he put under his boot is being recognized by courts, gains power in College of Winterhold, takes possesion of ancient artifacts and is appointed leader of multiple factions. Depending on the gaming strategy, the point when father has no power over the PC would be reached sooner or later, but coming to said point is unavoidable. And then his demands, attitude and whatnot would become nothing more than a nuisance. Disbelief can be suspended only for so long. I can imagine the man having power over a child, but how can he control this force of nature that can fus ro dah his sorry ass into the next installment of the series? I just don't see how this could play out in father's favor and if the guy has one thing going for him is that he doesn't make stupid mistakes.

The game already fails to recognise all of these, even in the vanilla game, barring tiny bits of flavour text, and being the dragonborn. Most people using an alternate start don't play as the dragonborn, though, and many more don't play with the idea that they're gonna be guildmaster of the entire province. That's not even a feasible ideal as a character to play and the only reason that exists is for the scope of gameplay. Wartimes is reliant heavily on the idea of RP, and so the open ended gameplay isn't relevant.

Besides, manipulating someone who is "stronger" or more powerful than you is a hallmark of manipulation. Especially if we follow on from the slave wife part. The PC already has given up their mother's life, their entire stated goal for being a servant, in order to continue serving him willingly. At that point, obtaining power isn't a means of leverage for the character, its a means to better serve her master. If one truly needed a veneer to coat over events, its easy enough to say that father is the one taking credits for these events, you're his hand by which they are enacted. That's not too difficult to believe either, especially if one is using, say DCL or SLS, where women are treated as inferior to their male counterparts.

Sorry folks. I had a big long reply written out when I accidentally closed the tab so this is going to be a lot shorter/blunter than I wanted cus I'm pissed off. 

2 hours ago, Silvain said:

But for some reason father takes away the milk (MME) from me even though I'm supposed meet my quota. Thus making it impossible. I did not have that problem before... Maybe my bashed patched went wrong somewhere?

Might be a startup problem. Try exiting and re-entering the house. Many things are set up then which is why I'm reluctant on father as a follower. 

Food should be taken. Cum and milk shoulnd't be. Try combinations of adding food/milk/cum to your inventory. 

3 hours ago, Silvain said:

A little request: When the supply run triggers and father takes all the clothes he also takes any shoes regardless if they are heels or not. Only the slave heels are not taken. Would it be possible to extend it to regular heels as well?

I can't detect heels in the inventory but I can probably save anything you've equipped in the past as heels.

3 hours ago, Silvain said:

he wheel menu always popped up, but the list wich contains the "milk" option appeared only after the third or fourth try. Probably some script lag.

It sounds like you have activate and wheel menu bound to the same key. Using brutus brings up his menu. The wheel menu should be a different key altogether. 

2 hours ago, Desvati said:

On the Supply Run front, I've noticed it seems to like starting late no matter whether servitude starts early (around 9am) or later (6pm).

Here's the code:

pchsSupplyRunNext.SetValue(((Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()) as Int) + 2.0 + ((1.0 / 24.0) * Menu.TasksBeginHour) + 0.05) ; One hour after TasksBeginHour, 2 days from now do supply run again

pchsSupplyRunNext is checked every game hour and if CurrentTime > pchsSupplyRunNext a supply run is started. I can't see anything wrong with it. 

5 hours ago, kapibar said:

No happy endings, just misery, betrayal and a broken slut with nowhere to go.

I'm not against bad endings but I am against ultimate bad ends. Where there's nothing you can ever do and result is always the same. I don't think I'd ever start the mod a second time if I knew that.

I've been thinking. Wouldn't it be nice if when the mod starts then a bunch of random events are rolled. Events have a chance to happen or not happen at all. They also occur a random number of days into the quest. These events can be minor/major. but are always random and are 'set in stone' once you begin the wartimes scenario. If you wanted different events for that playthrough you'd have to go all the way back to the alternate start cell. If/when you get a bad end then you just have to roll with it and adapt. 

Events like

- 5% chance of (5 - 20) days in that Father is killed in a card game. You're evicted to pay for his debt and effectively orphaned and made homeless. Mother never returns. (or maybe 10% chance Mother finds you 10 - 20 days later).

- 3% chance of 10 - 30 days in that a rich aunt dies and leaves you a significant amount of gold 500/1000/5000

- 2% chance of 20 - 50 days in mother escapes, finds you and you run away together. 

- 1% chance of 30 - 60 days in the jarl notices you and takes pity on you. Imprisons your father and grants you his home. 

- 5% chance of after 20  - 40 days of sucking fathers dick that he sells you anyway. He always intended to sell you. And now that you're well trained he should get more gold for you.

Shit like that. They'd probably be pretty... 'shallow' - popup boxes / fade to black / letters etc. Because it'd just be too much work otherwise. 

Really the outcomes would have to be hidden from me. Not an easy task :)

But like I've said here a thousand times I'm under immense time pressure here....

8 hours ago, lcewolf said:

If you could point me if i am right it will be appreciate

Yes that one. 

Edited by Monoman1
9 minutes ago, Desvati said:

The game already fails to recognise all of these, even in the vanilla game, barring tiny bits of flavour text, and being the dragonborn. Most people using an alternate start don't play as the dragonborn, though, and many more don't play with the idea that they're gonna be guildmaster of the entire province. That's not even a feasible ideal as a character to play and the only reason that exists is for the scope of gameplay. Wartimes is reliant heavily on the idea of RP, and so the open ended gameplay isn't relevant.

Besides, manipulating someone who is "stronger" or more powerful than you is a hallmark of manipulation. Especially if we follow on from the slave wife part. The PC already has given up their mother's life, their entire stated goal for being a servant, in order to continue serving him willingly. At that point, obtaining power isn't a means of leverage for the character, its a means to better serve her master. If one truly needed a veneer to coat over events, its easy enough to say that father is the one taking credits for these events, you're his hand by which they are enacted. That's not too difficult to believe either, especially if one is using, say DCL or SLS, where women are treated as inferior to their male counterparts.

The most important thing about manipulation is that you have to know when it's possible to apply it as a tool. In Wartimes scenario father gains a number of leverages he can use on the PC, manipulation being one of them. In the Slave Wife scenario there are actually three leverages - first is stockholm syndrome, second - PC's inability to take care of herself and third - the child. If father becomes travelling companion he automatically releases one leverage, loses the second one on the road, until the only thing left is the stockholm syndrome, which can only take you as far. It's one thing to be enslaved by a bunch of bandits or daedric deity, to lose your equipment and be bound in restraints, but one man holding his grip on the player who at some point (dragonborn or not) becomes the force of nature is just hard to imagine. Especially when you factor in the fact that father is no one special, he's just a farmer with delusions of grandeur, but he never in the entire scenario doesn't bite off more than he can chew.

Like I said earlier, RP's suspence of disbelief can only take you so far, at some point even the player will recognize father is nothing more than an irritating flea. And the PC should realize it too, confronted with supernatural stuff, rulers, kings and emperors. Even the most submissive person challenges master's authority to see if he/she is still worthy. And if this happens to father - and I don't believe he'd allow it to happen - he's toast. The only scenario in which I can imagine father accompany is putting a hard cap on PC's level at around 30-40 and limit her skills to non-combat only. Sure, players can do it themselves, but I think this would be too crippling to the gameplay.

One thing I've found, and not seen mentioned, is the task to tend to the guards at the watchtower. At some point it just stops ever happening and I can't specifically request for it either. I've never seen any dialogue where father has had enough of them and says you're no longer going to help but is possible I've missed it or something hasn't fired.

It seems to happen a little ways into the degradation/once you start doing sexual things with father, but not actually pinpointed anything in few playthroughs had other than "at some point" - it also becomes unticked on the mod menu, but not sure if that means anything or just not been tasked to do it that day. 

18 minutes ago, kapibar said:

The most important thing about manipulation is that you have to know when it's possible to apply it as a tool. In Wartimes scenario father gains a number of leverages he can use on the PC, manipulation being one of them. In the Slave Wife scenario there are actually three leverages - first is stockholm syndrome, second - PC's inability to take care of herself and third - the child. If father becomes travelling companion he automatically releases one leverage, loses the second one on the road, until the only thing left is the stockholm syndrome, which can only take you as far. It's one thing to be enslaved by a bunch of bandits or daedric deity, to lose your equipment and be bound in restraints, but one man holding his grip on the player who at some point (dragonborn or not) becomes the force of nature is just hard to imagine. Especially when you factor in the fact that father is no one special, he's just a farmer with delusions of grandeur, but he never in the entire scenario doesn't bite off more than he can chew.

Like I said earlier, RP's suspence of disbelief can only take you so far, at some point even the player will recognize father is nothing more than an irritating flea. And the PC should realize it too, confronted with supernatural stuff, rulers, kings and emperors. Even the most submissive person challenges master's authority to see if he/she is still worthy. And if this happens to father - and I don't believe he'd allow it to happen - he's toast. The only scenario in which I can imagine father accompany is putting a hard cap on PC's level at around 30-40 and limit her skills to non-combat only. Sure, players can do it themselves, but I think this would be too crippling to the gameplay.

Ok cool then don't do it.  That's the entire idea behind optional gameplay.   There's multiple 'end' scenarios and having 1 you dislike or don't do sounds normal.   There's no reason to argue against content other people think is a good idea.

9 minutes ago, CrouchingStand said:

One thing I've found, and not seen mentioned

If you can get me steps to recreate it I'd really appreciate it. I don't often do the side tasks as the pay is too low IMO and my PC has enough sexual 'wear and tear'

4 minutes ago, lorddenorstrus said:

Ok cool then don't do it.  That's the entire idea behind optional gameplay.   There's multiple 'end' scenarios and having 1 you dislike or don't do sounds normal.   There's no reason to argue against content other people think is a good idea.

Going by this logic there's not much point in talking to people ;). We exchange ideas, perspectives, our own interpretations of the story. I think this is the entire point of having a community on a message board. Also, I don't see how two people exchanging well argumented concepts is something that souldn't be done.

48 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

If you can get me steps to recreate it I'd really appreciate it. I don't often do the side tasks as the pay is too low IMO and my PC has enough sexual 'wear and tear'

The only thing I've noticed is that it happens (or only happened so far) once you've moved onto being able to do more than cook. So the options to suck/fuck, even if you don't do them. I'll see if I can reproduce anything, but like you I don't do the tasks that often either, so not got anything other than "at some point" unfortunately. 

Sorry folks. I had a big long reply written out when I accidentally closed the tab so this is going to be a lot shorter/blunter than I wanted cus I'm pissed off. 

Classic. I hate when that happens.

Might be a startup problem. Try exiting and re-entering the house. Many things are set up then which is why I'm reluctant on father as a follower. 

Food should be taken. Cum and milk shoulnd't be. Try combinations of adding food/milk/cum to your inventory. 

Seemed like it. It just started working out of nowhere. *shrug*

I can't detect heels in the inventory but I can probably save anything you've equipped in the past as heels.

It sounds like you have activate and wheel menu bound to the same key. Using brutus brings up his menu. The wheel menu should be a different key altogether. 

It was weird. Just like with the milk it just started working without me changing anything. I now believe that something very fundamental is broken with my save. ^^' There are a few other things that are happening that have nothing to do with wartimes.

Ever got a save where something with sexlab just breaks causing every other script to just lag out? Like I'm talking Open UI Menu -> Select "Show Tasks" -> Wait 2 Minutes for it to show up lag. Reloading/Restarting does nothing, only reloading an earlier save helps. And that just happens randomly. So yeah please take everything I said about problems with a good amount scepticism.

Here's the code:

pchsSupplyRunNext.SetValue(((Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()) as Int) + 2.0 + ((1.0 / 24.0) * Menu.TasksBeginHour) + 0.05) ; One hour after TasksBeginHour, 2 days from now do supply run again

pchsSupplyRunNext is checked every game hour and if CurrentTime > pchsSupplyRunNext a supply run is started. I can't see anything wrong with it. 

The first and second run always go smoothly for me. After that it suddenly starts after 9pm and then just tends to stay there. I have set it so that the tasks start at 8am and end at 11pm. I rarely wake up later than 8am.

I'm not against bad endings but I am against ultimate bad ends. Where there's nothing you can ever do and result is always the same. I don't think I'd ever start the mod a second time if I knew that.

Agreed. Stuff still needs to be playable.

Events like

- 5% chance of (5 - 20) days in that Father is killed in a card game. You're evicted to pay for his debt and effectively orphaned and made homeless. Mother never returns. (or maybe 10% chance Mother finds you 10 - 20 days later).

- 3% chance of 10 - 30 days in that a rich aunt dies and leaves you a significant amount of gold 500/1000/5000

- 2% chance of 20 - 50 days in mother escapes, finds you and you run away together. 

- 1% chance of 30 - 60 days in the jarl notices you and takes pity on you. Imprisons your father and grants you his home. 

- 5% chance of after 20  - 40 days of sucking fathers dick that he sells you anyway. He always intended to sell you. And now that you're well trained he should get more gold for you.

Shit like that. They'd probably be pretty... 'shallow' - popup boxes / fade to black / letters etc. Because it'd just be too much work otherwise. 

Really the outcomes would have to be hidden from me. Not an easy task :)

But like I've said here a thousand times I'm under immense time pressure here....

I really like these ideas. That being said, I don't think they are "needed". It would be very fun to have, but for my part the current endings are absolutely fine.

If I could I would maybe add one additional "bad" ending to end the scenario earlier. Something like a hidden note or something detailing Father's future plans for his daughter or accounts of a crime he committed or something else that would cause him to get rid of his daughter as soon as possible (Simple Slavery hook in). Kind of like the ending you get when talking to Mother in the castle.

I catch myself playing more of this mod than regular skyrim lately. :D

I also got the "infinite make-up" bug you talked about some time ago. I set it to 1.1 days or so and now it just won't fade.

Edited by Silvain