This time around I have quite a good timing.

Here are the SE conversions:

Wartimes SE: Wartimes Tweak v5.5 (20-July-2021) SE.7z

Yps Fashion: As before no conversion required, but you need to replace the underwear.json with the underwear se.json (rename and replace) Underwear SE.json

Survival SE: Sexlab Survival 0.668 BETA REPACK (20-July-2021) SE.7z

Same as before, I did not came around to test stuff, but they should work just fine.

4 hours ago, jperrins66 said:

submission score not changing for me in current build,

5.5?

Submission change for what action?

4 hours ago, jperrins66 said:

Nor is the shopping task progressing after being asked to do it, no dialogue

option to do it

Still seems fine to me.

So I actually got to play quite a bit today. Mod works wonderfuly now. Since 4.9 the mod got a whole lot smoother to play, I had almost no hiccups in around 5h of play.

Did the new piercing quest and that worked fine.

Hair coloring plays fine. Though I did not get to the point that I needed a new color.

Wearing heels instead of slave heels works.

The mirror is super useful.

Cooking failure is a great addition. And it fits really well into the build I'm trying this time around, so it's a good motivation to focus on Alchemy :D

Quests now trigger reliably and no tinkering with the console is required.

Also Submission absolutely works in SE.

License blocking works.

LAL works again.

RapeTats dialog option works.

Things I suspect that did not work as intended (these are probably old news and none of it was gamebreaking):

- Cumslut quest did not trigger - did I misremember and swallowing father's and aldo's cum does not trigger it anymore? Or it is a random chance and I just got "unlucky"? The forced swallow event with Aldo did trigger.

- Sometimes the bottle plugs you get from the party guests are not removable.

- The task menu (I love the UI menu!) does not always show the tasks you get from father. Stuff like house quests show up realiably, but the "jobs" you get paid for don't.

- My luck had it that the supply run started around 22h. With the curfew in place and not being able to buy the whore licence it was not doable.

- STA and SLS while forced to be naked and doing the party quest caused the guests to flock around the player. Like they all stood around the toon trying to slap the devil out (or into) her. The amount of comments that fired and the body blocking were quite a sight. Maybe there was something wrong with my configuration but I haven't had it this... intense before.

- The hood you get for the supply run does not have a blindfold effect (never had for me... but that may be due to my enb. Shoud it have one?)

Things I did not test:

- PAH Stuff -> I don't use those.

- Endings -> did not play enough

- Pregnancy -> did not get that far so no idea if the changes to the detection did something to SE and Fertility Mode Fixes users.

- Brutus stuff... I do not even know who brutus is supposed to be yet. ^^'

Nobody's standing on their chairs during dialogue any more - thank you! I think that the conditions on idle animations like that would be worth releasing as its own mod, honestly. I'm sure there are a lot of other mods that can run into the same issue.

Scripted message boxes still refer to Mother as being in Whiterun's healing house, although the dialogue option when you find her in Dragonsreach always said that she was supposed to be in Cyrodiil (which is what Desvati and I went with in the dialogue edits, I believe, so I think all dialogue will now say that she's gone for healing "across the border in Cyrodiil" and that 2000 gold will send her to the Imperial City itself for treatment). There's also a repetitive dialogue sequence very early on, where

pchsWartimesDialStage120B001T001 "Father, may I have some gold to buy medicine?" [DIAL:DF01EF37]
leads to
"Yes?"
pchsWartimesDialStage120B001T003 "Give me some gold. Ma's sick. I need to buy herbs for her." [DIAL:DF019EAE]
pchsWartimesDialStage120B001T002 "Father, can you give me some gold? I need to buy herbs for Ma." [DIAL:DF019EAC]

I think that should be fixable by just changing "Father, may I have some gold to buy medicine?" to "Father, can I talk to you about Ma?" and then just swapping "Ma" to "her" in the next two player dialogue topics - which shouldn't change anything that would impact Executaball's xVASynth work, since it's player-only.

The change to the meal/cooking task is really good. It adds a degree of uncertainty, and also incentivises actually increasing your skills. I did find that it rapidly accelerated the early stages of the quest, because it gives you way more opportunities to make mistakes and then to apologise. I think it meant I missed out on most of the "drool" events because of that. I was wondering if it was possible for there to be some sort of timer on those, either having it take a couple of days for Father to go from accepting that you're cooking to demanding that you cook well, or limiting the number of times you can lose favour for bad cooking in one day during the early stages. (I know I can do that by turning off the failure chance manually for the first few days, but I figured I'd mention it.)

This isn't specific to the new version, but it also seems like each option for relieving tension only works once, at least until you've gone through all of them, and he'll immediately demand the next stage up, which pushes you through those really quickly. I'm not sure whether that's as intended or not, because the apologies seem to be a more natural framework for that escalation - having the tension release options stop working immediately after doing them the first time means that the PC doesn't really have a chance to get accustomed to the increase in "intimacy" before the next stage is required.

The last thing is just a minor tweak I made to the interior of the house. A couple of the floor pieces were misaligned, so I've moved them to join up edge-to-edge. I've also marked some of the items/containers as being owned by pchsFatherFaction (things that are in his room, and the coinpurse and sword on the table near the cooking spit) so that the PC can't sell them to just any vendor, and disabled one of the healing potions. The other healing potion is kind of hidden in Father's room, so I just marked that as being owned by him as well, but since the start of the story involves needing to earn money for healing potions I felt like having one openly on display seemed a bit weird.

pchsWartimes - house interior minor patch.esp

10 hours ago, valeforgery said:

Nobody's standing on their chairs during dialogue any more - thank you! I think that the conditions on idle animations like that would be worth releasing as its own mod, honestly. I'm sure there are a lot of other mods that can run into the same issue.

Scripted message boxes still refer to Mother as being in Whiterun's healing house, although the dialogue option when you find her in Dragonsreach always said that she was supposed to be in Cyrodiil (which is what Desvati and I went with in the dialogue edits, I believe, so I think all dialogue will now say that she's gone for healing "across the border in Cyrodiil" and that 2000 gold will send her to the Imperial City itself for treatment). There's also a repetitive dialogue sequence very early on, where

pchsWartimesDialStage120B001T001 "Father, may I have some gold to buy medicine?" [DIAL:DF01EF37]
leads to
"Yes?"
pchsWartimesDialStage120B001T003 "Give me some gold. Ma's sick. I need to buy herbs for her." [DIAL:DF019EAE]
pchsWartimesDialStage120B001T002 "Father, can you give me some gold? I need to buy herbs for Ma." [DIAL:DF019EAC]

I think that should be fixable by just changing "Father, may I have some gold to buy medicine?" to "Father, can I talk to you about Ma?" and then just swapping "Ma" to "her" in the next two player dialogue topics - which shouldn't change anything that would impact Executaball's xVASynth work, since it's player-only.

The change to the meal/cooking task is really good. It adds a degree of uncertainty, and also incentivises actually increasing your skills. I did find that it rapidly accelerated the early stages of the quest, because it gives you way more opportunities to make mistakes and then to apologise. I think it meant I missed out on most of the "drool" events because of that. I was wondering if it was possible for there to be some sort of timer on those, either having it take a couple of days for Father to go from accepting that you're cooking to demanding that you cook well, or limiting the number of times you can lose favour for bad cooking in one day during the early stages. (I know I can do that by turning off the failure chance manually for the first few days, but I figured I'd mention it.)

This isn't specific to the new version, but it also seems like each option for relieving tension only works once, at least until you've gone through all of them, and he'll immediately demand the next stage up, which pushes you through those really quickly. I'm not sure whether that's as intended or not, because the apologies seem to be a more natural framework for that escalation - having the tension release options stop working immediately after doing them the first time means that the PC doesn't really have a chance to get accustomed to the increase in "intimacy" before the next stage is required.

The last thing is just a minor tweak I made to the interior of the house. A couple of the floor pieces were misaligned, so I've moved them to join up edge-to-edge. I've also marked some of the items/containers as being owned by pchsFatherFaction (things that are in his room, and the coinpurse and sword on the table near the cooking spit) so that the PC can't sell them to just any vendor, and disabled one of the healing potions. The other healing potion is kind of hidden in Father's room, so I just marked that as being owned by him as well, but since the start of the story involves needing to earn money for healing potions I felt like having one openly on display seemed a bit weird.

pchsWartimes - house interior minor patch.esp 1.74 kB · 1 download

hehe, always sold all items in the house to Belethor while father did not spoil all)

On 7/11/2021 at 7:35 AM, Monoman1 said:

At level 3 fashion demands you'll also have to wear heels.

The high heels given to the player by father after the party task is done are not high enough to be treated as high heels with the default value of 5 for me. I found that lowering the NiO value to 4.5 in both Wartimes and YPS MCMs worked. I like the idea of adding high heels as a fashion requirement, however, no high heels are included in Immersive fashion, which mean I can't get them from the vendors and have to get a separate high heels mod that is compatible with my body type. If anyone could point me to a good mod compatible with UUNP that uses NiOverride, I'd be grateful.

15 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

The high heels given to the player by father after the party task is done are not high enough to be treated as high heels with the default value of 5 for me. I found that lowering the NiO value to 4.5 in both Wartimes and YPS MCMs worked. I like the idea of adding high heels as a fashion requirement, however, no high heels are included in Immersive fashion, which mean I can't get them from the vendors and have to get a separate high heels mod that is compatible with my body type. If anyone could point me to a good mod compatible with UUNP that uses NiOverride, I'd be grateful.

Theyre 5.2 in my game.

On 7/22/2021 at 3:48 AM, valeforgery said:

Got it I think.

I've added the condition massages >= 1

So you won't burn the dinner until then. 

That is as intended. Push your boundaries. 

I guess I can add a percentage chance to move onto the next stage....?

Implemented. But I just deleted the potions/coin purses. You're supposed to be pretty much destitute starting off after all. 

On 7/22/2021 at 1:43 AM, Silvain said:

Though I did not get to the point that I needed a new color.

Tip: Default time between hair changes in yps in 21 days....

Cumslut quest did not trigger - did I misremember and swallowing father's and aldo's cum does not trigger it anymore?

I'll have to check.

Sometimes the bottle plugs you get from the party guests are not removable.

The plugs side is something I've not looked at all. From past experience getting items to 'stick' is a bit of a PITA.

does not always show the tasks you get from father. Stuff like house quests show up realiably, but the "jobs" you get paid for don't.

Never even thought of the jobs.

My luck had it that the supply run started around 22h. With the curfew in place and not being able to buy the whore licence it was not doable.

Yup. I've had this as well. Could have sworn I had a time check but obviously...

STA and SLS while forced to be naked and doing the party quest caused the guests to flock around the player. Like they all stood around the toon trying to slap the devil out (or into) her. The amount of comments that fired and the body blocking were quite a sight. Maybe there was something wrong with my configuration but I haven't had it this... intense before.

Yep it can be. I think it's pretty appropriate. In fact I had planned a whole 'harassers' thing for SLS where you'd accumulate Npcs following you (while in town) and shit-talking/commenting on you, slapping you, cat calling you etc based on maybe what you're wearing or/and SLSF fame etc. 

The hood you get for the supply run does not have a blindfold effect (never had for me... but that may be due to my enb. Shoud it have one?)

I'm not sure that device was ever.... finished...

Honestly I don't really mind as I don't like the blindfold effect all that much. Main reason for selecting that hood was for the possibility of anonymous blowjobs.

PAH Stuff -> I don't use those.

Has anyone tried the PAH stuff? Haven't had any feedback on it afair. 

Brutus stuff... I do not even know who brutus is supposed to be yet. ^^'

You haven't bought the horse yet?

Should fire fairly early as there's low requirements. 

20 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Theyre 5.2 in my game.

Hmmm that is odd ? I don't know why it can change from person to person ?‍♂️

On 7/11/2021 at 7:35 AM, Monoman1 said:

Added a 'mirror' in your room so you can check your Immersive Fashion stats out and make sure you're in proper order for Father.

I can't find said mirror at the start of a new game. Does the fashion progress has to be started?

36 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

Hmmm that is odd ? I don't know why it can change from person to person ?‍♂️

Might be some difference between SE & LE or different versions of ZAP

37 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

Does the fashion progress has to be started?

Yep.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Tip: Default time between hair changes in yps in 21 days....

Yeah I changed that to 3 days to match Wartimes. I just did not play enough days to get there :P

Yep it can be. I think it's pretty appropriate. In fact I had planned a whole 'harassers' thing for SLS where you'd accumulate Npcs following you (while in town) and shit-talking/commenting on you, slapping you, cat calling you etc based on maybe what you're wearing or/and SLSF fame etc. 

Nice, time to crank up the Masochist setting in STA :D

I'm not sure that device was ever.... finished...

Honestly I don't really mind as I don't like the blindfold effect all that much. Main reason for selecting that hood was for the possibility of anonymous blowjobs.

Alright, kinda thought so as well. There is this weird effect of lights getting slightly brighter with the hood which is why I thought something else should be happening. Sometimes there is this weird effect that DD Blindfolds turn everything bright instead of dark because certain enb image space modifier.

You haven't bought the horse yet?

Should fire fairly early as there's low requirements. 

Nope I did not. But it probably wasn't far off. I'm on a new game now, because of a weird bug that I needed to fix... For some ungodly reason everytime I entered a walled city the game applied an nighteye effect that I couldn't turn off as long as I was in the city... Sometimes Skyrim is weird.

19 minutes ago, kapibar said:

@Monoman1 since you asked about the PAH stuff, I have a question too. Does it work like any other job, meaning father orders you to enslave someone for his harem, or is the PC supposed to figure it out herself?

Atm you sort of have to figure it out yourself. 

Once you go over 10 submission and you have an unassigned slave with you you should get another "Father?" Dialogue option. 

Once assigned you can speak to the slave and assign them to a task. You can also decide if they should perform their task immediately or wait until you're just about to fail the task (so they're more of a safety net than replacing you. You might do this if they've bad stats/untrained). 

They also need to be wearing a leash collar before they can be assigned. Leash collars are a bit on the difficult side to make (which is good)

2x iron ingots (easy)

Glow dust (rare)

Common filled soul gem (rare enough in my game)

There's not much interaction with the slaves as of yet other than random sex. I would like to see if I can give them certain behaviors based on their task. Probably Nothing too detailed just visual flavor really. 

Edited by Monoman1
4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Atm you sort of have to figure it out yourself. 

Once you go over 10 submission and you have an unassigned slave with you you should get another "Father?" Dialogue option. 

Once assigned you can speak to the slave and assign them to a task. You can also decide if they should perform their task immediately or wait until you're just about to fail the task (so they're more of a safety net than replacing you. You might do this if they've bad stats/untrained). 

They also need to be wearing a leash collar before they can be assigned. Leash collars are a bit on the difficult side to make (which is good)

2x iron ingots (easy)

Glow dust (rare)

Common filled soul gem (rare enough in my game)

There's not much interaction with the slaves as of yet other than random sex. I would like to see if I can give them certain behaviors based on their task. Probably Nothing too detailed just visual flavor really. 

Could you tell my when our pc is suppose to get to the stage with '' unassigned slave''? 

I restart the game so often nearly all the time :)  for testing it and found any bug i didn't get at this part yet.

After pc get rope harness, collar, boot and pussy harness in, every time father make sex with daughter,

pc failed and father is getting angry. Her favorite score lost -10 or -5 at once. Then she is kicked out from home.

Is that the end of game? It is still serve the father quest.

If so, is there any cheat code to make her favorite score higher to stop her being kicked out?

Does it make sense or better to let her go and finish the game?