Apparently it does. From the author: 

There's a mod event that fires on conception, though the other mod would need to record the actor in question. Otherwise the only way to identify if an actor is pregnant would be to introspect the tracked actors array and the corresponding last conception array. Not as easy, but totally doable even though the latter approach would require FM as a master while the former does not.

You can see how the events are set up and how I use them internally in the _JSW_BB_HandlerQuestAliasScript.psc file.

I did some test and start this mod over several times. I think one of the reasons why at the start of the party our father always asks us to be naked. After the first night  when you wake up your father is angry and tells you that you did not accept his request. I believe that the prerequisite to be naked is activated. If you stay naked your father is happy after the first night. But everytime the PC wear clothing your father is unhappy.

I would also like to come up with an alternate idea for father's request to serve him naked inside the house. He doesn't want you to come home with your clothes that are dirty and smelly. You could install a barrel outside next to the front door. He might say in the future I want you to leave your clothes outside. The PC could answer but I have no more other clothes and he will answer that in the future to serve him naked to keep the money for the well-being of your mother.

You could also use this barrel or whatever you prefer to get rid of the clothes in the house. Our father could ask us after he gave us the maid costume to pick up all the other clothes and put them in the barrel and someone will come and get them

When the PC has reached a high level of depravity. Our dad could tell us that he heard from everyone how much of a slut I had become that wearing clothes was no longer useful. From now on he forbade wearing clothes on any occasion.

Like i said they are only suggestion.

Thank you for keeping this mod alive.

On 9/26/2020 at 6:03 AM, ilovetea69 said:

tried additemenu solution didnt work, added like three diaries, read them , still no progress. Console commands didnt work for me, shame.

Hmm, there is also a manual start to the quest in debug if you haven't tried that first. Should bring up the quest to read the diary then maybe try adding one again?

33 minutes ago, Crota said:

Hmm, there is also a manual start to the quest in debug if you haven't tried that first. Should bring up the quest to read the diary then maybe try adding one again?

it is not working yet since the new version. if you pick an alternative scenario.

But you can use the command

setstage xx005A17 100

replace xx with the load order position of pchsWartimes.esp

Tenri once said that and it's working well

On 8/18/2020 at 7:04 PM, Tenri said:

setstage xx005A17 100

replace xx with the load order position of pchsWartimes.esp

Great mod! Really been enjoying it.

On 9/27/2020 at 1:15 PM, pchs said:

Thank you for your kind words!

- if i buy out my mother and she returns to tell me to flee, the guy she sends me to has no dialogue
I'll check that out.

- when mother comes back de-limbed, she actually has arms and legs. i used amputator's settings to remove them

This may be issue with your version of Amputator Framework. You need to use the patch provided by Monoman.

- when it says the guard at the watchtower needs food again, he does not actually acknowledge it when i get there. starting that chore via father does work.

These notifications are from early stage of development where I need to know if my timing scripts actually work. They do not make much sense nowadays, I'll remove them. The correct option to run a task is to ask Father either to give you a random one, or to ask his permission to run a specific one.

- I'll be happy to help with your english if you want. let me know. :)

Is it so bad? ? (I've tried to give it more attention this time)

I do not want to mess up with the courrier stuff. Basically you can start the mod at any point in game, just get to the House at run the manual start of mod in debug menu.

I had the exact same bugs here. Thanks for the info!

I have to admit that I added some additional lines with some minor requirements to increase the immersiveness a bit, especially on the breeding part: first time attempt and the rest is cycling.

I also had some fun added some extra comments.

Could be an interesting idea to add something like ”corruption”? Where she is starting to admit, or allow us to choose to admit liking it. Until reaching a certain point she is to corrupt and admits on enjoying everything. Even getting the option to ask to be bred?

I also replaced the maid outfit, it could be a cool option to have an alternate outfit folder or option in the MCM? To give her a more kinky outfit. 
if immersion is a thing you seek: why not have the father to gradually shorten in the amount of clothes she wears until (as other described,) she is not even allowed to have clothes in the inventory.

Also maybe have a ”wear type x clothes and type y shoes” as an errant. With each errant having the father ask if she enjoyed it? 
Just throwing some ideas in it :)

Looking forward to updates!

@pchsМне очень понравился мод, автор велик. Поделюсь некоторыми мыслями, которые пришли во время игры. Может быть, это даст автору пищу для идей. Прошу прощения за возможно плохой английский (гугл переводчик)
Как игрок, я хотел бы более плавную сюжетную линию с контекстными разветвлениями. Героиня отправляется за лекарством к Белетору, который позже хочет видеть героиню в своем слуге и, в конечном итоге, в своей рабыне. Он уговаривает отца позволить дочери работать в его магазине. Со временем Белетор приставал к героине всевозможными матом. Например, героиня может начать с смешивания ингредиентов для клиентов Белетора, а затем доставить их домой. В одном из этих миксов Белетор мог застать героиню сзади врасплох или угостить его чем-то, что ошеломило бы разум героини ... а в какой-то другой ситуации заставить героиню работать языком, находясь под прилавком, пока посетители навещают магазин ... доставка товаров покупателям, некоторые покупатели тоже могли использовать героиню ... может она выпьет с ними за компанию? Или устроить демонстрацию нового товара (секс-мебели или одежды) с последующим их использованием по назначению.
Сексуальная составляющая с лошадью или собаками лично мне не показалась подходящей, но это дело вкуса, а вот с их хозяевами было бы интересно придумать ответвление, где бы они тоже могли насладиться юной героиней), например , связывая героиню, используя ремни, кляпы или упаковочные аксессуары .. ...
Также в тот момент, когда отец требует ходить домой без одежды, мне показалось, что можно добавить изюминку. Например, сначала он требует, чтобы героиня выстирала одежду, она идет к какому-то пруду, раздевается и начинает умываться, за ней наблюдают несколько любопытных незнакомцев. После чего они нападают на героиню со всеми вытекающими отсюда последствиями ... после чего героиня просыпается и не находит своей одежды (или одежда порвана и непригодна для ношения), героиня приходит домой в клочьях или без, а ее отец говорит ей, что денег нет, но пусть без нее перейдет в обновку. И в самом начале начинают мелькать мысли о том, что у героини хорошее молодое тело ... Здесь можно вплести Белетора, что он подмешивает какой-то афродозиак в напиток для ее отца и в тот момент, когда отец пьет, он нападет на героиню, не умеющую себя контролировать. .. а потом отец может подсесть на этот напиток ...
Для меня, конечно, любой вариант ампутации - сплошная жесть ... и я бы хотела, чтобы мама ничего не отрезала и не умерла (может, в монастырь уехала или что-то в этом роде). Напротив, в некоторых местах можно было бы использовать тройные анимации мжж, как с отцом, так и с его друзьями ...
Идея вечеринки потенциально интересна. Но казалось, что слишком разные события не очень хорошо сочетаются друг с другом. Например, сначала можно заставить героиню просто танцевать (сначала в одежде), и в эти моменты они прикасаются к ней или даже работают руками. А когда все перевозбуждены, то устроили групповуху (есть несколько крутых анимаций с ммф, мммф, ммммф, которые здесь классные)
Еще очень понравилась БДСМ-мебель, очень не хватает анимации с ней, есть такое поле для творчества) Можно было бы наказать героиню, заперев ее в каком-то приспособлении, отец куда-то пошел бы, и в это время в дом приходил какой-то гость и пока никто не видел, использовал бы заблокированную героиню ... Ну и напоследок было бы очень круто, если бы была возможность назначить свою анимацию на главные события. То есть, чтобы был выбор из списка анимаций секс-лаборатории, и игрок сам мог указать, какая анимация будет воспроизводиться в конкретном событии. Было бы очень круто.
Это мысли, которые пришли в момент прохождения мода.

The best alternate start mod i ever played and perfect for a PC build i was planning on playing where she goes through turmoil and comes out the dragonborn heroine. Mod works great on SE if you use Cathedral Assets. As was asked before would be great if fertility mode support could be added 

2 hours ago, pacc9085 said:

Hi, i've a question. I installed all components but when I start a new game i'm on the road to helgen. What i've done wrong?

there are several possibilities, if you start a new game and the intro Vanilla starts then it is to link Alternate Start - Live Another Life. If when you start a new game in the statue menu the choice should look like this1471457961_Newstart.thumb.png.37c39a07bc21005f85be0fb2bc8cdc89.png

If you don't see this option check your load order.

You did not mention the software you used either Vortex, Mod Organizer, Mod Organizer 2 ...
18538783_Sanstitre2.png.5e9a35d0541f89ac145af5dead17dbbd.png

45 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

there are several possibilities, if you start a new game and the intro Vanilla starts then it is to link Alternate Start - Live Another Life. If when you start a new game in the statue menu the choice should look like this1471457961_Newstart.thumb.png.37c39a07bc21005f85be0fb2bc8cdc89.png

If you don't see this option check your load order.

You did not mention the software you used either Vortex, Mod Organizer, Mod Organizer 2 ...
18538783_Sanstitre2.png.5e9a35d0541f89ac145af5dead17dbbd.png

Thank you for your answer. Later, when i go home, i'll check. When i start a new game i'm on the wagon directed to helgen. Do I have to arrive to helgen or not? How it works? This is what i don't underatand

8 hours ago, pacc9085 said:

Thank you for your answer. Later, when i go home, i'll check. When i start a new game i'm on the wagon directed to helgen. Do I have to arrive to helgen or not? How it works? This is what i don't underatand

Helgen wagon is the Vanilla Start.

The Original (Vanilla) intro is no longer supposed to start if Alternate Start - Live Another Life mod by Arthmoor once it's installed . I believe your problem is related to this mod. (Https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557)

1 hour ago, thranoshue said:

How can I get the party? I made all tasks and get loop, but nothing new happens

Spoiler

Wt 20200920.jpg

House Party you need 10 in depravity and 1 in submission.

If you don't see the option sleep 8 hour and when you ask for another assignement he will propose a gathering

How to get sex scenes in the new version? I started a new save and I've 10+ in favors and nothing happens, I slept 8h+ and nothing.

Also I'm not able to get done the tasks for serve meals and drinks, With the meal in the inventory the father just reponse "hm?" and the dialog box closes, the drink only appear the coice to say  that I didn't find the wine/ale. Any fix?