2 hours ago, thranoshue said:

How to get sex scenes in the new version? I started a new save and I've 10+ in favors and nothing happens, I slept 8h+ and nothing.

Also I'm not able to get done the tasks for serve meals and drinks, With the meal in the inventory the father just reponse "hm?" and the dialog box closes, the drink only appear the coice to say  that I didn't find the wine/ale. Any fix?

You have to set the HotKey in the MCM Menu (Carry meal pot for Food and Carry Drink tray for drink). Depravity option are unlock later after been rape by your father but since  @pchs didn't fix the start yet (Your father expect you to be naked around) just walk around your father naked and the first option should be avalable when you get your first depravity point.

A while ago I started a playthrough with wartimes accidentally active, which I just now realized. I'm having bugs in Whiterun, missing trade and room rental options, scenes not starting and now the jarl is missing some quest dialogue too. I uninstalled the mod and even tried editing the save with a save cleaner tool, but the bugs still persist. I managed to "repair" the merchants by adding a faction via console, but the scenes do not start with commands and I don't even know how to start about the missing quest dialogue. Is there any hope for my playthrough, other things I could try to remove the bugs or to make my game playable?

23 hours ago, Jay. said:

A while ago I started a playthrough with wartimes accidentally active, which I just now realized. I'm having bugs in Whiterun, missing trade and room rental options, scenes not starting and now the jarl is missing some quest dialogue too. I uninstalled the mod and even tried editing the save with a save cleaner tool, but the bugs still persist. I managed to "repair" the merchants by adding a faction via console, but the scenes do not start with commands and I don't even know how to start about the missing quest dialogue. Is there any hope for my playthrough, other things I could try to remove the bugs or to make my game playable?

i have same problem 

On 10/9/2020 at 11:36 AM, minotaoro said:

i have same problem 

Huh, so THIS is the mod causing that issue for me.  Bummer.

@pchs Is there any chance of getting the mod to work with Fertility Mode as well as Beeing Female?  I'm not sure how much work that would be.  Is it the sort of deal where you only have to change a couple of variables, or is it the sort of thing where making a single change creates a dozen bugs?  Given that this is a Bethesda game, I wouldn't be surprised...

On 10/8/2020 at 12:25 PM, Jay. said:

Same problem here.  Best solution that I know of is to start a game from scratch w/o wartimes enabled.  Once you've started, enable it and wartimes will work without those bugs corrupting any other playthrough.

15 hours ago, griffinjohn59 said:

Same problem here.  Best solution that I know of is to start a game from scratch w/o wartimes enabled.  Once you've started, enable it and wartimes will work without those bugs corrupting any other playthrough.

Yeah I know of that solution, which is why I uninstalled the mod via NNM, but apparently I had a duplicate still active. Which sucks because I finally came so close to once finishing the main quest. Guess skyrim doesn't want to give me closure.

Thanks, it looks like it is working, even with SE and some workarounds.

Btw. can i get animations with BDSM furniture running in any way? I read there might be some with the cross, but that there won't be any actions with them as it is too complex.

I find it a bit dissapointing, to have all those great furniture and being able to get into them, but than you can't really do anything with it. I don't really know for what i should search to make them more than just decoration, even so it is not integrated to be used in this mod.

14 minutes ago, SandersLover said:

Thanks, it looks like it is working, even with SE and some workarounds.

Btw. can i get animations with BDSM furniture running in any way? I read there might be some with the cross, but that there won't be any actions with them as it is too complex.

I find it a bit dissapointing, to have all those great furniture and being able to get into them, but than you can't really do anything with it. I don't really know for what i should search to make them more than just decoration, even so it is not integrated to be used in this mod.

For now, the main use is to give some flavor and for you to take some screenshots for role-playing purposes. It's not an easy task to make scripts for the quest so the player is forced to enter/leave these furnitures.

Hey guys having some problems getting the mod to work. Can anyone help me? I load up normally into my new "home" and within a minute the game ctds. At first i though it had something to do with the game not loading some of my mods properly so i went and made a different character with a different beginning and it all worked fine.  Currently there is no way i can get further than talking to "father" about giving me money. Usually it crashes before he finishes talking or even before i approach him. Any suggestion?

Edit: i figured out it only crashes because of "Father" or his presence or something. If i rush out the door and into the world everything works fine. 

On 10/26/2020 at 7:50 AM, Kingmerik said:

Hey guys having some problems getting the mod to work. Can anyone help me? I load up normally into my new "home" and within a minute the game ctds. At first i though it had something to do with the game not loading some of my mods properly so i went and made a different character with a different beginning and it all worked fine.  Currently there is no way i can get further than talking to "father" about giving me money. Usually it crashes before he finishes talking or even before i approach him. Any suggestion?

Edit: i figured out it only crashes because of "Father" or his presence or something. If i rush out the door and into the world everything works fine. 

You may be missing a hard requirement or something is being overwritten?

On 7/15/2020 at 2:10 AM, Highborn said:

After giving Father a drink and a meal, he never gents hungry or thirsty again, I waited for days and nothing, so can't really get ways to increase the rep. I also don't know how am I supposed to clean the house, assuming it's a feature available according to the chart. There was no dialogue for that. I also gave Father a massage but after that, no option to serve him like that appeared on the dialogues even after waiting for days.

did you ever figure out how to clean the house. Ive just not been doing it but its starting to mess up my progress 

59 minutes ago, NoGodsorKings19 said:

did you ever figure out how to clean the house. Ive just not been doing it but its starting to mess up my progress 

yes, after the updates it was implemented. When I typed that it wasn't in the game yet. It's pretty straightforward, just interact with the pile of dirt on the floor and your character will play an animation with a broom.

6 hours ago, Highborn said:

yes, after the updates it was implemented. When I typed that it wasn't in the game yet. It's pretty straightforward, just interact with the pile of dirt on the floor and your character will play an animation with a broom.

ya i figured it out too. dirt wasnt spawning, just debuged and it was fine

You should definitely find a way to Work The Milk Mod Economy and BAC from Loverslab into this. I mean your father talks at the beginning about the lack of livestock. You could create a Path where you become the Family Cow, either post enslavement of just a new arc all together. That would fit nicely into the story of it 

4 hours ago, NoGodsorKings19 said:

You should definitely find a way to Work The Milk Mod Economy and BAC from Loverslab into this. I mean your father talks at the beginning about the lack of livestock. You could create a Path where you become the Family Cow, either post enslavement of just a new arc all together. That would fit nicely into the story of it 

No accounting for taste, really. But i am not sure the maker of this mod is still active. He is probably busy with real life. Sad this mod is amazing