2 hours ago, ilovetea69 said:

i would prefer to keep unbound instead of alternate start, but since alternate start is not installed game keeps crashing telling to install the missing mod. is there a way to luach the game without installing alternate start mod?

In simple No. You need to have Alternate Start

I love the idea of this mod!

There is quite a lot of content in the current release, and many cool ideas.

However, I hope to see it continued and enhanced, as there are also problems big and small.

Most troublesome is the way that tasks and favor are updated:

You often get father saying he is unhappy with you and you lose some points, but he doesn't say WHY!

You think you have done everything, but somehow you are still losing points, and there is no way to tell what caused it.

All of the events fire at once, so instead of father becoming hungry/thirsty at different times, it's always together.

And the house gets dirty  at that exact same moment.

This forces you to rush around for a moment and try do everything, but it is impossible to do it all in time I think...

You also get no warning that something is due.

Instead of messages that are warnings like:

"Father is GETTING thirsty."  ... or ...

"The house is BECOMING dirty."

You are only told after it happened. If you are off doing a task it will be TOO LATE to do remedy by the time you can run back.

There should be warning messages, so you have sufficient time to act.

There are also issues with the story and available outcomes being very limited.

You cannot choose to be a "good daughter" but say no to lewd things in a polite way.

You cannot ask to go visit your mother.

You cannot check into any of your father's claims.

You cannot say no to wearing the tavern outfit (though you can simply not do it).

You cannot say no to serving naked (though you can simply not do it).

When performing tasks, it depends on the PC wanting to be lewd ... wanting to service the guards, or help the horse.

Given the other dialog you have, this seems ... pretty unlikely ... and it feels like a scenario where you gradually end up being forced would be better.

In any case, it should take more account of your stats, in SexLab, or the mod, or both (or maybe in SLS) before your innocent young girl PC suddenly wants to give handjobs to horses! That's ... quite a leap in behavior!!!

The party scene happens too soon, and Father moves too fast.

He should get you used to serving his friends as a wench before asking you to do it naked.

The immersive feel would be much more effective. 

The mod does not need to rush headlong towards slavery in two days!

After Father returns your mother as a fuckable torso in a cage (nice body horror) you cannot really refuse him, but you should have that option.

Also, no options to "play along" but not trust him.

At the small scale, some little quality of life issues exist.

The dialog for serving food or drink should be directly in the Father... menu, not hidden inside "About your meal..." or "About your drink..."

It's just irritating extra clicking, in a mechanic that is already made of click-grind.

The bottle butt-plug gets left in your ass after the party and can never be removed. Not very immersive.

I love the potential that is here, but it needs more polish, and the process of corrupting the innocent PC needs to go at a more reasonable pace.

Also, the mod takes no account of time of day at all. Father will eat his meals and drink at 2am, or send you on a task at 3am.

The daytime requires a little more structure. That would increase immersion more because you'd have to be present when father wants more consistently, not when it suits you or "just when some timer fires". Having proper meal times and a schedule would solve issues with the lack of warning for tasks and needs too.

If you have SLS, the curfew limits the times you can do tasks. You can't go running off to cook for soldiers in the middle of the night because you aren't allowed out.

Another little issue is that there's no provision for the PC's needs. You can't get food or drink for yourself. This is another way you could be controlled by father, but the mod makes no use of it.

More integration and support of SLS and needs generally could really lift the experience and make it more immersive. SLS has so much in common with this mod, and is overall a great fit for it. With SLS, you can't just go on an adventure ... not without running away from the city entirely ... and you can't have weapons or do magic ... all the men treat you very poorly. It fits so well, but the mod isn't recommending, integrating, or acknowledging that possible synergy. A pity, because I think it should almost be a requirement!

I had to turn off tolls and the follower requirement to get in and out of Whiterun, but I don't see that as a big problem.

Though most of it is pretty good, some of the dialogue is ... a bit strange ... not really English ... I could make a modified ESP if anyone wants?

Are the relationships and factions set correctly? It would be helpful if dialog/reputation mods could detect that your father and mother are related.

But complaints aside. A great mod. Please do more!

2 hours ago, Theklek47 said:

I want to report the bug on dog task, the activator dialogue to take the dog for walk couldn't open ..i'm sure i've installed Skyui 5 for LE

IMG-20210112-205908.jpg

And nothing appear after the dialogue ends

IMG-20210112-205918.jpg

Where is the cage? Without the cage there is no animation or quest.

You are suppose to interract with the door of the cage.

4 hours ago, Theklek47 said:

I want to report the bug on dog task, the activator dialogue to take the dog for walk couldn't open ..i'm sure i've installed Skyui 5 for LE

IMG-20210112-205908.jpg

And nothing appear after the dialogue ends

IMG-20210112-205918.jpg

You are suppose to interact with the door to the cage

Edit: where is the cage, did you install SD Cage mod

On 1/2/2021 at 1:50 PM, ilovetea69 said:

i would prefer to keep unbound instead of alternate start, but since alternate start is not installed game keeps crashing telling to install the missing mod. is there a way to luach the game without installing alternate start mod?

You need Alternate Start mod with this mod, and your game will keep crashing until you install it.

On 1/13/2021 at 12:22 AM, Hiderius said:

You are suppose to interact with the door to the cage

Edit: where is the cage, did you install SD Cage mod

I already had SD cage installed but somehow it doesn't showing off maybe the files corrupted somehow, thank you for the reply i'm on my way to reinstall sd cage

Yo i've been check the quest mod in ck, i found the script depedency doesn't work..thus why the quest mod couldn't load any depedency attachment from display model and it also missing property from zaz, i've try to re attach all the req depedency, convert some mod to master file and cramped it alltogether in this mod but still the cage doesn't showoff and the LAL quest still missing the starting dialogue quest, when the gae start the script could'n event register the stage to 100 and thus why it's needed to start manually by console command i hope the creator of this mod noticing my comment here

Wow, I liked that mod very much! I hope author would return to it one day, but to be honest, it is already quite something in its current state.

I might have a suggestion though concerning the storyline (specifically, Mother's return). Since it contains spoilers, I am putting it in one.

Spoiler

So, our foster Father is kinda depraved douchebag, and the fastest way for daughter to raise money for her Mother's return is to give in to his devious demands and her inner depravity. If the player decides to follow that path but not become Father's slave through SD+, and gives 2000 gold to him, he really does return mother, seemingly completely unscathed by anything that happened to her in the meantime.

This strikes me as odd and out of character for Father: he had a mighty good time with daughter, he doesn't like mother, why would he spend all that money on buying her back? What if, given a high enough depravity and submission score for player, Father would not return Mother, but would buy something/someone else instead - to play with. It could have been furniture for parties, but I don't want it to be locked behind a 2000 gold pay wall :D So I came up with the following...

For those 2000 coins, Father could buy himself a new slave! It could be someone exotic, like an elf (bosmer smuggled straight out of Aldmeri Dominion, lol), but not necessarily, maybe just some one well trained or some kind of former princess (remembering an alternative start scenario that comes with DCL). Than Father would say to daughter that he is bored with her and wants to sell her (to Simple Slavery). Than character could either agree with Father's will ("A-a-ash you wish, Father... [crying]"), or plead to stay, becoming a slave through SD+ ("No, please, I'll do anything to stay with you! Let me become your slave too!") or remaining a servant. In the latter case, however, daughter would serve not only Father, but also his new slave, thus truly becoming the lowest of the low in the house.

Also, for me missions with dogs and old man stopped firing after the first time - coudn't get them from Father by any means. Concerning the bottle butt-plug - personally, I could remove it without problems both during and after the party. I received the carrot only once though, but I only hosted 4 or 5 parties.

While waiting for @pchs to return, if you want to do the quest with less bug, download the previous version and continue the quest until your father asks to be served naked.

Following this, change to the latest version. I also hope that @pchs will come back and find the desire to play and mod Skyrim again.

I still hope that he makes improvements to the story to improve the immersion of course if he wishes.

My idea and suggestion was that the cost per day to take care of our mother be greater than the amount done in a day.

Our PC could ask our father for help afterwards and our father could tell us to try to convince

the "neighborhood" to be more generous conditional on the "more advanced option". For the well-being of our

mother the PC would accept. Once depravity is higher, "our neighborhood" would refuse to offer the less advanced options

by reminding us that it is no longer enough for them.

It would also be funny if the costs increased a second time for the care of our mother forcing us to offer even more extensive services.

Gangbang at the guard tower. Added more dogs (From other neighborhood) to be looked after. Anal options for other quests.

Following this our father would force us to remain naked permanently and no longer just at home.

Since the furniture in the PC bedroom will disappear, our father should ask us to leave all our clothes inside just before it

disappear and after that tell us that our clothes are no longer necessary.

Since our father's fixation is to have offspring. It might be better if once our father made known to us his desire to have children that we only offered the anal sex option to be sure that the child was from our father. I really like the previous post on ideas of what to do if you pay for mother's return.

I am aware that all of its improvements and proposals may take time to be make. I sincerely hope that @pchs will return soon.

I hope seriously that the maker will come back but even if he do not come back, this mod is great.

But everything i write is suggestion.

Thank you for making this mod.

It's one in my top five.

On 1/30/2021 at 5:24 AM, lcewolf said:

I am aware that all of its improvements and proposals may take time to be make. I sincerely hope that @pchs will return soon.

I hope seriously that the maker will come back but even if he do not come back,

But everything i write is suggestion.

Thank you for making this mod.

It's one in my top five.

I subscribe to the above!

One of my favorite mods too, I'm also would love if will continue @pchs development of the mod:)