15 hours ago, NoGodsorKings19 said:

I think my Text Options might be broken. when helping father relief tension it gives no options past "my Cunnie" and he wont accept any of the previous options. whats up with that . . . .

As intercourse progresses the previous options are restricted. Father is no longer happy with the previous options and wants more until you have offered all of the options. If you don't see them it's likely because your character is not perverse enough

Hi, 

Is there a way I can detect if the PC has a place in the home? That she hasn't been thrown out of the house. 

A quest stage or global etc?

Edit: Nevermind. I think a GetFactionOwner() on the home cell will give me what I need. 

Btw, You may or may not be interested in this: Next update I'm adding a way to exclude Npcs from 'hello' events in SLS and I've added your mother and father to this faction. If you're not familiar, hello events in SLS are things like nasty voiced comments, spanks and wolf whistling. So it's appropriate that your mother and father are not doing these things. At least not at the beginning of wartimes. But it would be cool if you removed the father Npc from this faction when he turns on the PC. 

The hello events in SLS suit wartimes pretty well at this point. With your father slapping your ass and saying nasty shit to you  as you're making him dinner. 

All you'd need is something like this whenever you feel it would be appropriate to turn father into a shithead: 

If Game.GetModByName("SL Survival.esp") != 255
	Father.RemoveFromFaction(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x105AA6, "SL Survival.esp") as Faction)
EndIf

On 3/18/2021 at 1:56 AM, lcewolf said:

Near  Riften Stable. Look for a  little house. If you still have difficulty to find the exact location i will add a picture later.

thank youu let me give it a try first then ill cry if i dont :D

I'm a great admirer of this mod. I wanted to make the story even better, so I wrote new dialogue and quest messages to give things a little more polish and depth. I have tried to stay true to the general intent of the mod as I understand it. I am *not* a modder, but I used TES5Edit to find the actual text of the mod and adjusted it where I thought it could use it. I am letting you know about it, because that's what you requested. I am doing this for a friend of mine and have no plans for distribution. If you're curious, I can try to share it here. If I have one issue with the mod it's this: it's not always obvious when you hit one of the endings. I imagine some kind of epilogue screen followed by THE END or possibly TO BE CONTINUED...

In any case, thanks for all the work you put into this. 

2 hours ago, board2tiers said:

I'm a great admirer of this mod. I wanted to make the story even better, so I wrote new dialogue and quest messages to give things a little more polish and depth. I have tried to stay true to the general intent of the mod as I understand it. I am *not* a modder, but I used TES5Edit to find the actual text of the mod and adjusted it where I thought it could use it. I am letting you know about it, because that's what you requested. I am doing this for a friend of mine and have no plans for distribution. If you're curious, I can try to share it here. If I have one issue with the mod it's this: it's not always obvious when you hit one of the endings. I imagine some kind of epilogue screen followed by THE END or possibly TO BE CONTINUED...

In any case, thanks for all the work you put into this. 

Please share it.

I've got a really weird issue I think. When I add Wartimes and requirements to my base vanilla game build (and my usual game play one), it breaks Idolaf and Adrienne's' scene  that run during your first visit to Whiterun. They just stand by the smithy and, while they'll happily talk to me, they themselves just hold a staring contest (I also checked Saffir and Amren's scene once, same problem). Apparently it's a known bug with no known cause I could find but Wartimes triggers it every time for me. I've tested with both a Breezehome start and Wartimes start. https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim_talk:Idolaf_Battle-Born talks some about the Idolaf/Adrienne scene and has a console fix, but when I look at the esp I see absolutely nothing that could cause this. Y'all can discuss the papyrus amongst yourselves ? . What I'm hoping for is someone to say 'hey dummy, it's this' so I can go merrily back to the game.

Here's my load order. Wartimes enabled, no scene dialogue. Wartimes disabled, their scene dialogue starts the instant I exit Breezehome.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Amputator.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
PreventsAccidentPickUp.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
XPMSE.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
SkyUI.esp
EasyWheel.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FISS.esp
vAutosaveManager.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
iHUD.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Footprints.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
3PCO.esp
Skill Config.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
NIOVHH.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Player Cosmetics.esp
NPC Retextures Merged.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
nwsFollowerFramework.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
Extra Guards.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
UUNP Minidresses.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
TKDodge.esp
VioLens.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods-32Bit SKYRIM.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
AOS.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
FootstepsSoundsOverhaul.esp
Vanilla Enhanced Merge Patch.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
SD Cages.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
pchsWartimes.esp

I have installed all requirements for this mod and Skyrim starts fine.

As soon as I add in the mod, when I go to 'new game', Skyrim closes itself. No idea what's going on. Here is my load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  7  7     Amputator.esm
  8  8     CreatureFramework.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     hdtHighHeel.esm
 11  b     Heels Sound.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 14  e     SexLabAroused.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 17 11     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 18 12     SD Cages.esp
 19 13     UIExtensions.esp
 20 14     dcc-dm2.esp
 21 15     FNIS.esp
 22 16     DwarvenAmputeeKit.esp
 23 17     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 24 18     TreasureHunterWhore.esp
 25 19     SexLab-Stories.esp
 26 1a     Peril.esp
 27 1b     SnoipehMoreCreatures.esp
 28 1c     SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
 29 1d     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 30 1e     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 31 1f     Good Girl Adult Diapers.esp
 32 20     Devious Arachnophobia.esp
 33 21     Devious Lore.esp
 34 22     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 35 23     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 36 24     DeviousFollowers.esp
 37 25     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 38 26     DW.esp
 39 27     LewdMarks.esp
 40 28     SlaveTats.esp
 41 29     NewmLongHeels.esp
 42 2a     BabyDolls.esp
 43 2b     EstrusChaurus.esp
 44 2c     EstrusDwemer.esp
 45 2d     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 46 2e     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 47 2f     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 48 30     KS Hairdo's.esp
 49 31     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 50 32     XPMSE.esp
 51 33     RaceMenu.esp
 52 34     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 53 35     DeadlyMutilation.esp
 54 36     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 55 37     SkyUI.esp
 56 38     BooksOfDibella.esp
 57 39     SimpleSlavery.esp
 58 3a     SOS - Shop.esp
 59 3b     DeviousCarriages.esp
 60 3c     PetProject.esp
 61 3d     The Facility.esp
 62 3e     FNISspells.esp
 63 3f     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 64 40     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
 65 41     pchsWartimes.esp
 66 42     ImmerSlave.esp
 67 43     MoreDeviousStarts.esp

2 hours ago, ElRavager said:

I have installed all requirements for this mod and Skyrim starts fine.

As soon as I add in the mod, when I go to 'new game', Skyrim closes itself. No idea what's going on. Here is my load order:

Hide contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  7  7     Amputator.esm
  8  8     CreatureFramework.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     hdtHighHeel.esm
 11  b     Heels Sound.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 14  e     SexLabAroused.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 17 11     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 18 12     SD Cages.esp
 19 13     UIExtensions.esp
 20 14     dcc-dm2.esp
 21 15     FNIS.esp
 22 16     DwarvenAmputeeKit.esp
 23 17     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 24 18     TreasureHunterWhore.esp
 25 19     SexLab-Stories.esp
 26 1a     Peril.esp
 27 1b     SnoipehMoreCreatures.esp
 28 1c     SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
 29 1d     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 30 1e     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 31 1f     Good Girl Adult Diapers.esp
 32 20     Devious Arachnophobia.esp
 33 21     Devious Lore.esp
 34 22     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 35 23     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 36 24     DeviousFollowers.esp
 37 25     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 38 26     DW.esp
 39 27     LewdMarks.esp
 40 28     SlaveTats.esp
 41 29     NewmLongHeels.esp
 42 2a     BabyDolls.esp
 43 2b     EstrusChaurus.esp
 44 2c     EstrusDwemer.esp
 45 2d     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 46 2e     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 47 2f     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 48 30     KS Hairdo's.esp
 49 31     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 50 32     XPMSE.esp
 51 33     RaceMenu.esp
 52 34     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 53 35     DeadlyMutilation.esp
 54 36     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 55 37     SkyUI.esp
 56 38     BooksOfDibella.esp
 57 39     SimpleSlavery.esp
 58 3a     SOS - Shop.esp
 59 3b     DeviousCarriages.esp
 60 3c     PetProject.esp
 61 3d     The Facility.esp
 62 3e     FNISspells.esp
 63 3f     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 64 40     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
 65 41     pchsWartimes.esp
 66 42     ImmerSlave.esp
 67 43     MoreDeviousStarts.esp

Did you run LOOT, FNIS and BODYSLIDE? Even if yes, ctd at start might have many reasons. Check that all of your mods are the LE and none of it is the SE Edition. Did you install the Crashfix plugin / any enb boost? If not, make sure to get an ENB Boost, it will make your game so much more stable.

3 hours ago, CommitNoBreath said:

Did you run LOOT, FNIS and BODYSLIDE? Even if yes, ctd at start might have many reasons. Check that all of your mods are the LE and none of it is the SE Edition. Did you install the Crashfix plugin / any enb boost? If not, make sure to get an ENB Boost, it will make your game so much more stable.

Oh shit I knew I was forgetting something. I didn't install Crashfix. Thank you so much, it works now.

On 3/26/2021 at 3:36 PM, PInute said:

I've got a really weird issue I think.

I have this too since installing wartimes. Figured it was a blip but it seems not. There are 3 staring contests going on in my game. Adrianne and idolof. Amren and his wife. And Uthgerd and skulvar at the stables outside (this scene is from the cutting room floor I believe). Not sure at this point if there are others at other locations. I've mostly been just around whiterun but haven't noticed anything else just yet. It's unclear if it's wartimes or one of the dependencies that's causing it. A quick glance at the mod via tesedit doesn't reveal much. (Except the mod needs a good ITM cleaning)

I don't think it can be cages because I've used that mod for a long time. So the only other possibility is that it's either display model or wartimes. 

Cages can’t, I’d think - also been in my game of and on for a while now. I’m using dm3 from git, you? I wouldn’t say I’ve truly tested but functionality seems ok and I’ve had it around a year now  

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

So I did a little tweaking. Hope you don't mind @pchs. Wouldn't have bothered if I didn't like the mod. 

By downloading this file you accept that you may have to start a new game to remove any changes I made if/when (hopefully) pchs returns and posts an update! 

Unfortunately I don't remember which files I changed so I include them all here. 

Wartimes.7z 976.4 kB · 5 downloads

- Fixed staring contests around Whiterun. Needs new game unfortunately (won't fix in ongoing games)
- Cleaned the mod in TesEdit - Removed ITMs.
- Restarted the dog job.
- Father will accept devious collars/boots as ok replacements of his own collar/boots. 
- When failing to satisfy father's demands the timer would reset for about a week of game time. Not sure if this was intentional or not but timer is now changed to regular duration. 
- Fixed Npcs not being able to navigate into/out of the home cell. 
- Navmeshed around dancing pole. 
- Fixed one room in the house was inaccessible to Npcs - disconnected navmesh. 
- Hotkeys won't respond while in console, inventory, barter or crafting menu. 

Oh Nice Thank you!

*raises hand* i do not see.. the option to choose by the Mara statue in alternate start x new game , how do i make it appear? ?

edit: i use MO2 , is playing the SE version.

I have downloaded the following mods listed in the SE support page (below)

SexLab SE by Ashal

ZazAnimationPack SEby Zaz, Xaz and Tara

Alternate Start - Live Another Life SE by Arhmoor

Amputator Framework SE by Haeretic, converted by Amen88

Sanguine Debaucher Enhanced: SD+ SE by DeepBlueFrog and jbezorg, converted by Yours Truly 

Simple Slavery Plus SE by Lozeak and jfraser

I also placed Wartimes below them, load order wise.

edit edit:  i downloaded both SD+ (LE Version) Cages and Display Model for SE
Links provided below:

1)Display Model SE Beta 6

https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-display-model/wiki/Release-Notes:-Beta-6

2) SD Cages 3.81 [February 3, 2021]
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1355-sd-cages/

i  tried to 'start' a new game with both installed into the load order ontop of those requirements stated in SE conversion page, but i still can't find the dialogue in Mara Statue. i'll attach my load order just incase i missed out a mod ??
loadorder.txt

edit edit edit : i do see the mcm menu for Wartimes even before installing Display Model SE and SD + cages, i also tried the setstage thingy, and was able to bypass  'Mara Statue' being a meanie.. is this normal? (haven't tested it .. much yet)?

23 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

So I did a little tweaking. Hope you don't mind @pchs. Wouldn't have bothered if I didn't like the mod. 

By downloading this file you accept that you may have to start a new game to remove any changes I made if/when (hopefully) pchs returns and posts an update! 

Unfortunately I don't remember which files I changed so I include them all here. 

Wartimes Tweak v1.2 (10-Apr-2021).7z 976.05 kB · 15 downloads

v1.2

- Removed Display Model as a hard dependency. Poses and idles from DM should still play (soft dependency) but none of the furniture will spawn now. I don't think the furniture was ever used (except for flavor visuals). 

- Fixed all TesEdit errors. 

v1.0

- Fixed staring contests around Whiterun. Needs new game unfortunately (won't fix in ongoing games)
- Restarted the dog job.
- Father will accept devious collars/boots as ok replacements of his own collar/boots. 
- When failing to satisfy father's demands the timer would reset for about a week of game time. Not sure if this was intentional or not but timer is now changed to regular duration. 

Thanks for this. I had just a bit too much scripting in my last build and events were beginning to lag, so I pruned again and this looks like an interesting start. At the least it'll help me test this one.

Oh by the way, have you got any game time in yet ? ?

On 4/10/2021 at 8:26 PM, Monoman1 said:

So I did a little tweaking. Hope you don't mind @pchs. Wouldn't have bothered if I didn't like the mod. 

Wartimes Tweak v1.2 (10-Apr-2021).7z 976.05 kB · 17 downloads

v1.2

- Removed Display Model as a hard dependency. Poses and idles from DM should still play (soft dependency) but none of the furniture will spawn now. I don't think the furniture was ever used (except for flavor visuals). 

- Fixed all TesEdit errors. 

v1.0

- Restarted the dog job.

Playing with your updated version and the dog errand still breaks, put looking at the errand list in the mcm, its racked up a considerable number of "jobs" done (when at most I should be at 2 of each job), I wonder if the activator being the cage door is causing issues?

11 hours ago, Desvati said:

Playing with your updated version and the dog errand still breaks, put looking at the errand list in the mcm, its racked up a considerable number of "jobs" done (when at most I should be at 2 of each job), I wonder if the activator being the cage door is causing issues?

I didn't dig too deep into the dog job. I just noticed something blocking it. It may have been deliberately blocked. It's hard to know. 

On 4/12/2021 at 6:16 AM, Desvati said:

Oddly enough, i had the same issue with the dog errand, so i reverted an earlier save, i still have the dog errand request, but i went to do other errands till i 'unlock' lewd choices for errands, and was able to do the dog errand/interact with the cage triggering the Wartimes errand prompt without issues.