1 hour ago, audhol said:

Think this is final version and finished for the Lillith sister tats, still working on daughter ones.

Reveal hidden contents

1305669238_SkyrimSpecialEdition22_05_202213_09_38.png.903227be768c5dc5c7accf540c754719.png116029517_SkyrimSpecialEdition22_05_202213_09_54.png.bcabcb4f57bfa426e4dc9391ce3d900f.png81803904_SkyrimSpecialEdition22_05_202213_11_58.png.121b22f3dacf4d229ed216099db80567.png777156119_SkyrimSpecialEdition22_05_202213_12_39.png.15c64e5f62d5f57129511544e63c3b01.png1610040513_SkyrimSpecialEdition22_05_202213_13_00.png.2ea339033bfae85d2c33ef49bac243f5.png1197536598_SkyrimSpecialEdition22_05_202213_13_20.png.992dde439c203d3922bff530e4bdf6ea.png1607861536_SkyrimSpecialEdition22_05_202213_13_53.png.90801cc5588a2275b474d8f1a259db22.png

Looking very nice there although I suspect that some of the detail of the pubic tattoo would be lost if she gained the optional penis model that might be attached to her at some point in the future if Monoman goes through with that particular plan.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

Looking very nice there although I suspect that some of the detail of the pubic tattoo would be lost if she gained the optional penis model that might be attached to her at some point in the future if Monoman goes through with that particular plan.

Thats a very good point I had'nt thought of. I will have to do an alternate version for futa of that tat too.

39 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Speaking of which... does any one of you have any idea how to make this whole futa thing painless and robust? So far we're acting like it's a done deal, but it is a rather big complication.

Not really an expert but I think mm1  can make a custom npc using packaged body and skin so theres no joints. User would just need Schlongs and aroused. LIke this mod

Or do you mean to give your P.C. a wanger?

Edited by audhol

I'm hoping:

Pull a list of schongs from SoS

Drop down box: select schlong

Become futa? Apply selected schlong...

Simples! (Yea right)

Schlong will have to fit the player (because you're twins and because likely any other version of sis will use the base fem body). 

But I think @kapibar meant story wise...

31 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

But I think @kapibar meant story wise...

No, I was actually thinking about the technical aspect. In my experience the gap between pubic thigh and schlong is a fundamental problem. I think few things are to be considered:
Will sister's body be carbon copy of PC's body, or standard body of the same weight? (PC's body can be modified in racemenu)
If it's the former - it would be somewhat simpler if player customizes PC's pubic thigh to match the schlong. If sister body is generic - it might be a problem.
Also I use Isharas's Custom Player Body for custom textures. Do we know if cloning is compatible with this mod?

EFF Cosmetic Menu adds a spell that allows player to customize NPC bodies. However despite my best efforts I never figured out how to make futa work (if I recall correctly, the schlong's base was moving in relation to the shape of pubic thigh).

All in all, I can't say I share your optimism, Mono. I don't think it will be all that simple and cosmetic problems are pretty much guaranteed. That's why I think we should brainstorm on a robust solution (schlong) that actually works for UUNP/CBBE bodies.

Storywise it's basic. When the futa aspect is launched, father is pretty much established as the worst human being ever. He just sends sister to see a doctor (because she mysteriously fainted, that's something new). When she's back, he closes both her and the PC in the basement. Obviously it turns into a rape-fest with an aroused futanari. And bang, story done.

Edited by kapibar
12 minutes ago, kapibar said:

No, I was actually thinking about the technical aspect. In my experience the gap between pubic thigh and schlong is a fundamental problem. I think few things are to be considered:
Will sister's body be carbon copy of PC's body, or standard body of the same weight? (PC's body can be modified in racemenu)
If it's the former - it would be somewhat simpler if player customizes PC's pubic thigh to match the schlong. If sister body is generic - it might be a problem.
Also I use Isharas's Custom Player Body for custom textures. Do we know if cloning is compatible with this mod?

EFF Cosmetic Menu adds a spell that allows player to customize NPC bodies. However despite my best efforts I never figured out how to make futa work (if I recall correctly, the schlong's base was moving in relation to the shape of pubic thigh).

All in all, I can't say I share your optimism, Mono. I don't think it will be all that simple and cosmetic problems are pretty much guaranteed. That's why I think we should brainstorm on a robust solution (schlong) that actually works for UUNP/CBBE bodies.

Is this a... er minor... clipping issue? 

If so I'm not all that bothered tbh

The beauty in what I propose is that I don't have to worry about it

The onus is on the user to come up with a schlong that works. I've enough to be doing ?

+ forcing a user into a body type and preset will be disastrous 

"I don't like her skin"

"Her tits are too small"

"Her clothes change size!"

Nope not getting involved in that shit show 

Edited by Monoman1
3 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Is this a... er minor... clipping issue?

It's a rather significant gap between pubic thigh and schlong's base. Basically it looks like a cock levitating in front of the body instead of being part of it. I wouldn't call this "a minor clipping issue". There's also a problem of matching textures which will be a hell to address. When I first installed it, futa cock looked awfully artificial and out of place. With some texture matching it didn't look so dramatic (still crappy though). But the gap was the thing that defeated me. The overall effect looked nothing like male schlongs and it definitely broke the immersion. The female body is much more sleek and such issues are painful to watch.

1 minute ago, kapibar said:

It's a rather significant gap between pubic thigh and schlong's base. Basically it looks like a cock levitating in front of the body instead of being part of it. I wouldn't call this "a minor clipping issue". There's also a problem of matching textures which will be a hell to address. When I first installed it, futa cock looked awfully artificial and out of place. With some texture matching it didn't look so dramatic (still crappy though). But the gap was the thing that defeated me. The overall effect looked nothing like male schlongs and it definitely broke the immersion. The female body is much more sleek and such issues are painful to watch.

Bodyslide?

14 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Bodyslide?

Hard to tell if this would solve the issue. But this is exactly why I wasn't all that invested in futa - it's ridiculously hard to get it right. Even if bodyslide is the answer, it would require some sculpting.

@kapibar has a point that not all schlongs work out the box with all skin textures. Here you can see the difference between sos futanari and erf horse penis both on a fresh install and bodyslided also using a not very common skin texture.

I find the second one more than acceptable with zero modifications from me.

Spoiler

334983485_SkyrimSpecialEdition22_05_202220_39_57.png.a79d13b775e13fd8affa9899afa3726e.png544680863_SkyrimSpecialEdition22_05_202220_41_55.png.aa02d193033ec83d966061b1ca834612.png

1 minute ago, audhol said:

I find the second one more than acceptable with zero modifications from me.

Yeah, the first image shows more or less the same issue I encountered. I don't believe this qualifies as a "minor issue".

Maybe the best solution would be to create some kind of tutorial with "preferred schlong for a body type" list.

1 minute ago, kapibar said:

I don't believe this qualifies as a "minor issue".

Nope I would agree. Futanari is an se only mod but I've always found it to be good enough with whatever skin I'm using. I don't think its mm1's job to provide a guide for setting up a futa at least not untill there is an official release. As it is wartimes is a tricky beast to get working as theres bits and pieces scattered in different posts that need to be added to get the best experience. IMO if at sometime mm1 decides to do a full release and not just provide a link in his sig then it would be good if those of us that have been following and using the tweak could help to write a full guide of how to get it working right.

15 minutes ago, audhol said:

as a point that not all schlongs work out the box with all skin textures.

Which is precisely why I want nothing to do with it :P

The alternative is hard setting the body type, preset, texture, schlong for sis. Surely this is worse... No?

I'd guesstimate that 90% of people are not going to agree with my choices for these 4. 

And lets not forget body clothes that changes the shape of her body when equipped...

5 minutes ago, audhol said:

Futanari is an se only mod but I've always found it to be good enough with whatever skin I'm using.

I don't believe there's equivalent for LE.

6 minutes ago, audhol said:

I don't think its mm1's job to provide a guide for setting up a futa at least not untill there is an official release.

I agree, That's why I proposed brainstorm. This is something that does not require MM's attention, unless he's willing to create a "total package".

Also. 

Just why is it that futa mods work so poorly out of the box and SoS more or less nails it? 

What we need is a motivated person to come up with a SoS styled solution for futas. Hell, even creature schlongs are less hassle than futa...

3 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

The alternative is hard setting the body type, preset, texture, schlong for sis. Surely this is worse... No?

I'd guesstimate that 90% of people are not going to agree with my choices for these 4. 

And lets not forget body clothes that changes the shape of her body when equipped...

Yep fair points I think your just going to have to place some faith in the user to be able to sort it out for themselves.

4 minutes ago, kapibar said:

I agree, That's why I proposed brainstorm.

Mhmm well I think using futanari for SE is a no brainer (although its not bhunp compatible), perhaps other SE users could chip in with their opinions and if in agrement maybe mm1 could attach that as a recomended mod for the SE version. 

As for LE well I think we are going to need the input from someone who has got it working well with a variety of textures, Is CBBE the main body of choice for LE?

All this is fine as long as MM1 just wants Lilith to a wanger and not a horsey hose????

7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Just why is it that futa mods work so poorly out of the box and SoS more or less nails it? 

Well because of CBBE/BHUNP/TBD/COCO and however many other bodies there are for females. Each one unwraps its mesh slightly differently so poor old sos trying to patch into that is always going to have a gap somewhere. Then theres the textures which each have a slightly different hue so even if the mesh matches theres going to be a colour difference. MNC/ABC etc just stick a knob onto the base body of the critter. When I worked on ToYS I did experiment wih making the cock using the vertices of the female body so that in effect the clit became the head and the pelvis molded around it simply to avoid the issue of texture mismatching because it would use the users base body texture, however the idea got poopooed and never advanced.

I don't mean to be a pain or impatient. When are you planning on releasing the updated pantry, bathroom and more? I look at 108 where the updates have been posted in the past. Is this the wrong location?

Edited by Sierrok
1 hour ago, kapibar said:

This is a definite "per user" issue. I have futa stuff installed in my game because of friends' characters and it works just fine. There's not so much as a seam.

I was thinking about furthering this idea of verbal violence. It occured to me that father never actually explains why he thinks so little of PC and her mother. There's also a rather huge gap in the overall story. We don't know how father and mother met. It is safe to assume he's not PC's biological father. So I had this idea of father humiliating PC by telling her the story of her birth - her mother was a whore. She fucked so many men she doesn't even remember their faces. And she loved her job. Once a beggar came to her and he wanted to experience her famous pussy for himself. He didn't have any money, so he took her by force. And that is how she got pregnant with a child of a nameless rapist and a famous whore. For her whole life mother was doing what she could to keep her daughter from any kind of temptation, raising her as a prude, because she knew one day this little girl's vile origin will turn her into what she was always meant to be: a shameless slut who's only purpose is being someone's cock sleeve. So father is doing PC a favour and gives her her true heritage, for which she should forever be grateful.

19 minutes ago, Desvati said:

This is a definite "per user" issue. I have futa stuff installed in my game because of friends' characters and it works just fine. There's not so much as a seam.

Like with many things. My point is this mechanic is not robust and will create problems for some users. Hence my suggestion to think of something that would make this whole thing painless. Futa content in WT will be available only after few hours of gameplay, it's hard to imagine players will be comfortable in doing a hard stop on their playthrough to go through a painful process of setting and debugging.

16 minutes ago, kapibar said:

I was thinking about furthering this idea of verbal violence. It occured to me that father never actually explains why he thinks so little of PC and her mother. There's also a rather huge gap in the overall story. We don't know how father and mother met. It is safe to assume he's not PC's biological father. So I had this idea of father humiliating PC by telling her the story of her birth - her mother was a whore. She fucked so many men she doesn't even remember their faces. And she loved her job. Once a beggar came to her and he wanted to experience her famous pussy for himself. He didn't have any money, so he took her by force. And that is how she got pregnant with a child of a nameless rapist and a famous whore. For her whole life mother was doing what she could to keep her daughter from any kind of temptation, raising her as a prude, because she knew one day this little girl's vile origin will turn her into what she was always meant to be: a shameless slut who's only purpose is being someone's cock sleeve. So father is doing PC a favour and gives her her true heritage, for which she should forever be grateful.

Mmm maybe.

This is the current draft changed diary:

It's becoming tougher and tougher to get along with him. 

He's always been strict. Sometimes even harsh, but recently it's been getting worse. I suppose it's because of the war - all of our horses were confiscated for the war effort, and we have been left so few of our livestock to live from. 

Or maybe there's another reason? I think he's been disappointed with me all my life. Disappointed because I'm a girl. Disappointed with Mother for giving him me. 

I'm a living, breathing reminder for him that he has no son...

Ofc the PC would not be aware of any of your details so the diary still fits sort of. Her parents would not have told her any of it. Father could reveal it slowly over time during servitude. 

Currently chopping and changing the chart. Some of it's disconnected as not sure it belongs anymore. I've tried to separate the different members of the family into their own paths...

(you'll have to open the image in it's own tab and zoom in... it's getting big...)

image.jpeg

Edited by Monoman1