I'm moving support to a new mod page, because I can't change this one and the 1.1 update was way back in September.  It doesn't make sense to keep posting updates here.  It's unfortunate that the site doesn't support coauthors.  I don't know what happened to MrEsturk.  I can't contact him.  I don't think he planned to disappear.  I hope that he's okay.  If he returns, we'll see what he wants to do.

The mod name isn't changing.  It's the same mod, just on a new page that I can update.  A lot has changed since 1.1, so this will be 2.0.  It has updates!  Install it like any new mod version.  You DON'T need 1.1, but if you do you may overwrite it.  All previous updates are included in 2.0.

Submissive Lola: The Resubmission LE/SE - Quest - LoversLab

If you've installed the 9 Dec update, do not update to 2.0 while Run Lola Run is running.  Scripts are not compatible with the old version.

If you have 1.1 or an older update, wait for ALL events to end before updating to 2.0  You do not need to leave enslavement.  Follow this update procedure:

Spoiler

Go to the Debug page and Suspend All Events (you may skip this step if you're not wearing anything from this mod).  Unequip every item given to you by this mod.  Save your game, a real save, not a quick save.

Install 2.0 from the new mod page.  If you have custom meshes or textures in a Lola_Esturk folder, copy them to the new Lola folders.  You may then delete the Lola_Esturk folders if you wish.

Load your game.  Check your Devices settings in the MCM.  Items have been added, and removed.

If you don't have a collar, you can get one on the Help page with "I lost my collar".

If there are other items that you were supposed to be wearing, you'll have to give them to yourself manually and equip them.  Any DD or ZAP item should work, but the mod will not be able to remove items that you added this way when the event ends.

Go to the Debug page and turn off Suspend All Events.

You're done.

Updates in 2.0

Run, Lola, Run
- Owner might demand Honningbrew Mead in the Whiterun area.
- Sabjorn and Mallus at the meadery can sell you ale, nord mead, and alto wine during this quest.
- No vanilla assets are modified.  Sabjorn and Mallus sell these things through dialog.
- Enabled the notification message to remind you that your owner does reimburse your expense.

Changed:  On the MCM, renamed the Debug page to System, and made some labels a little easier to read.
Changed:  Substantially increased cooldowns on a few city events so you'll probably only see them once a day.
Fixed:  Master's title would be blank until manually set by the player.
Fixed:  Pony chain & bell was mapped to the wrong inventory device.

On 12/10/2020 at 8:33 PM, Sospice said:

This just happened with the December 9th patch.

I'm also getting another issue since I went to that patch that I'm not sure what's causing it, but I suspect it's a problem between DF & SLR.

I used the simple slavery method with SLR as the end result. I noticed that after I finished the enslavement sequence for SLR and activated the DF "click me" to start DF events, dialogue option for neither mod appeared until I fast traveled to a new zone. Then everything came in properly and ran fine for  game day or two until suddenly the dialogue options for SLR are gone. 
I experimented and had the reverse problem where this time DF dialogue was gone. In both cases it seemed the mod was still running in the background (taking off collar would end in punishment) but that's it.

Weirdly, I tried to go back to a save where everything was working fine and when I load it, dialogue options for DF & SLR are just not there.

Has something like this happened to anyone else? 

Before all this happened on this game, I did run a previous test game with DF and SLR, but had paused DF before starting SLR, and everything worked fine with SLR. But I seemed to have troubles with DF after unpausing which is why I started the new game and tried to start the enslavement with a character that had never had a follower until the SS+ enslavement to SLR event, with DF unpaused.

I've run the game like this with past patches and the present version of DF and didn't have any of these issues happen.

Yeah, I've been having all kinds of problems with Devious Followers lately. In my current game it seems to be irrevocably broken. I don't get any DF commands on any followers anymore. I don't know anything about modding, so can't speculate on the cause, but there are some real problems with that mod right now. I don't know if it is some kind of clash between SLR or what, but the problem probably has to be fixed on the DF side. I don't know if any updates are actually being done on that mod anymore. It would be too bad, because I like the combination of the two mods, but I may need to just uninstall DF for a while. It isn't doing me any favors in my game right now.

52 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

Yeah, I've been having all kinds of problems with Devious Followers lately. In my current game it seems to be irrevocably broken. I don't get any DF commands on any followers anymore. I don't know anything about modding, so can't speculate on the cause, but there are some real problems with that mod right now. I don't know if it is some kind of clash between SLR or what, but the problem probably has to be fixed on the DF side. I don't know if any updates are actually being done on that mod anymore. It would be too bad, because I like the combination of the two mods, but I may need to just uninstall DF for a while. It isn't doing me any favors in my game right now.

The disappearing dialogue is hopefully part of the fixes in the newest update to SLR on Hexbolt8's new mod page download.  I didn't see it called out in updates but it makes sense it would be there since it was caught and addressed prior to the new page going up.

The major issue DF has right now is the follower dismissal is broken and doesn't always work. I believe it's a carry over from the original author and Lupine00 indicated they intend to work on fixing it in upcoming updates. You can get around it by paying off all debt, pausing the mod and dismissing the follower normally, though, then unpausing the mod.  

That and there seems to be issues with the potion system. I used it in the past and it seemed to work fine, but I've seen other people having issues. I decided to experiment with it on the newest update and couldn't get the event to happen with that recent update, while others said it was happening even when off, so I'm wondering if a variable got switched somehow. 

2 hours ago, Sospice said:

Yeah, I've been having all kinds of problems with Devious Followers lately....  I don't know if any updates are actually being done on that mod anymore.

It is still being worked on.  Just yesterday, Lupine00 mentioned that he has changes in his development build that haven't been released yet.

2 hours ago, Sospice said:

The disappearing dialogue is hopefully part of the fixes in the newest update to SLR on Hexbolt8's new mod page download.

It's not.  This mod doesn't change Devious Followers Continued in any way (though it does sent it mod events that it's designed to receive).  There is a patch that many players make to DFC to get around the blocking dialog conflict with this mod, but that's a simple change to make one topic non-blocking.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

It is still being worked on.  Just yesterday, Lupine00 mentioned that he has changes in his development build that haven't been released yet.

It's not.  This mod doesn't change Devious Followers Continued in any way (though it does sent it mod events that it's designed to receive).  There is a patch that many players make to DFC to get around the blocking dialog conflict with this mod, but that's a simple change to make one topic non-blocking.

I meant the disappearing dialogue before the male follower fix. But it's good to know you still need the patch for DF & SLS separately. 

You & Lupine00 are doing great work with these mods. I'm tempted to try using EFF for two follower masters, one SLR, one DF, that could be pretty interesting. 

1 hour ago, Sospice said:

I'm tempted to try using EFF for two follower masters, one SLR, one DF, that could be pretty interesting. 

I use Nether’s Follower Framework, and in my experience it works well to have a Submissive Lola master and a Devious Follower at the same time. You will be kept quite busy satisfying the two masters, but you should still be able to play the game, which is perfect in my opinion.

I typically start with a Submissive Lola master and I use the DF feature to exclude the SL master from ever being a DF. Because you must always wear a collar for your SL master, sooner or later DF will cause a guard to accost you as a collared slave and demand to see your DF.

Then you have to go find and recruit a second follower who becomes your DF after the interaction with the guard.

To me, it feels like an organic way to end up with two masters.

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Sadly, no.  Text substitution does not work for things that NPCs say.  It's a limitation of the game, presumably because all NPC dialog in vanilla Skyrim is voiced and couldn't support it.

If this mod only had a few lines of dialog (it really doesn't), then a list with a few preset names could switch between them.

But there's hope!  @Operand has a procedure for replacing Lola with another name.  I use this myself (I really don't care for "Lola").  Discussion is here, with a link to Operand's original instructions.

I have an update (or the relaunch) coming up very soon with a few bug fixes.  You might want to hold off for a day on this renaming process, unless you don't mind repeating it.

For those who're a bit more advanced, I can recommend a JP article that I wrote for maintaining local patches.

This is how I personally maintain this (as well as many other) LL mods. The TL;DR would be - create a local override and then maintain it, gracefully and safely updating it when the main mod gets updated. It's just easier to control with mod managing software + less risk of doing some breaking changes in the master file (as well as a very easy way to check when you think you broke something - just disabling the local override)

On 8/30/2020 at 6:09 AM, HexBolt8 said:

You are a genius.  Thank you for the helpful instructions.  I gave it a try, and it seemed to work well.

The import took 16 minutes, but that's nothing since I could walk away and do other things while it did its thing.

Because I'm ultra paranoid about this sort of thing, I did these specific case-sensitive replacements in the json file:

"Lola
Lola,
Lola?
Lola.
Lola!
LOLA!

For the impatient, these fields should catch almost everything:

'NNAM - Display Text';
'RNAM - Prompt';
'FULL - Name';

I don't personally like my character being called Lola, so this is a big, big help.  Thank you, Operand.  :thumbsup:

Hi,

To be clear for me, you have bulk replaced, case sensitive:

"Lola => "Whatever

Lola, => Whatever,

and it did not result in altering unintended record types / break the mod?

TY

@SAC, I did that and used the field filtering during importing to be extra safe.  I found that I also had to add 'NAM1 - Response Text' to the fields (or use Operand's full list).  I've done this several times without problems.  The process does take a while to run.

You can also use this to replace any word or phrase that you don't care for.  (If there's something that you don't think is a good fit, and certainly if you find a missing, duplicate, or misspelled word, please bring it to my attention so I can fix it in the base file.)

On 12/13/2020 at 8:41 PM, HexBolt8 said:

@SAC, I did that and used the field filtering during importing to be extra safe.  I found that I also had to add 'NAM1 - Response Text' to the fields (or use Operand's full list).  I've done this several times without problems.  The process does take a while to run.

You can also use this to replace any word or phrase that you don't care for.  (If there's something that you don't think is a good fit, and certainly if you find a missing, duplicate, or misspelled word, please bring it to my attention so I can fix it in the base file.)

works! thank you very much

what I would like to tweak:

- I get a lot of dancing requests, not so many sex requests (if any), and some "run" events - I'd like to rebalance that

- not sure if I'm supposed to get requests to have sex with others, I'd enjoy that

- not responding to beckons seems to have no consequences

- sometimes if I'm near the companion I get a "look at you kneeling" out of the blue (I'm not kneeling and I don't know what the companion wants)

- not getting any events from the expansion

- not finding the cooking pots

not sure if these are known issues or particular to my install or just bad randomization

25 minutes ago, SAC said:

what I would like to tweak:

You might want to post this kind of thing on the new discussion page.

"sometimes if I'm near the companion I get a "look at you kneeling" out of the blue (I'm not kneeling and I don't know what the companion wants)"

That's not from this mod.  That's discussed in the Compatibility section, for SL Survival, on the new mod support page.

"I get a lot of dancing requests, not so many sex requests (if any), and some "run" events"

Randomization, and lack of meeting conditions for other events.  Many possibilities in cities, fewer in wilderness, and even fewer in dungeons so as not to interfere with adventuring.

"not sure if I'm supposed to get requests to have sex with others"

The I Am Famous event in cities, as well as other city events with the 3-way sex option enabled.

"not responding to beckons seems to have no consequences"

You eventually get zapped.  At one time you'd also lose score, but it was sometimes triggering when it shouldn't.  I believe that's working well now (I've never seen it misfire) so I might add a bit of consequence back.

"not finding the cooking pots"

Round "Cooking Pot" object placed near an inn's fire.  They're unobtrusive, but present in the inns where you would need them (not every inn).

"not getting any events from the expansion"

Are you sure that you installed 2.0?  If you downloaded the mod from here, you have an older version.

You might want to post this kind of thing on the new discussion page.

Ok, will do, but for the sake of completing the conversation here:

- I have the following versions of main and expansion, and running SE, I don't think I have obsolete versions (but I'm never sure with all the versions of mods around)

image.png.b4a6726973b776001cf166b9f04faec5.png

- Yes, I have Survival, will install the patch, TYVM for pointing it out

- Yes, indeed I do get zapped, I was hoping for a beating or something more dramatic

- Not sure how to enable conditions for more consequences - which quest handles the dancing, maybe I can figure out how to disable it in favor of other events?

- I'll have to see how to enable the famous event

Another question (I can move it to the other thread) - I'd like to replace the stagger from getting pushed around to a more dramatic animation, actually being thrown on the ground. I can find the animation I want, problem is I'm not sure how the stagger is handled, I've browsed the esp and I only found something about colliding actors.

^^ sorry, that would be Survival, not this mod

@SAC, 2.0 is the most recent version, so you have that.  Unless an event specifically has a toggle, you don't enable it, you meet the conditions and wait for luck to trigger it (a few events are area-specific and trigger right away).  Most events require a score of 20+, which is easy to attain.  Some require higher scores.  Most events take place in towns or cities.  Obviously events that are specific to one city can only take place there.  For some, your owner must be aroused.  If your owner arousal threshold setting is high and/or you're doing nothing to stimulate arousal (nakedness or simply marking your clothing as "naked"), then you won't see things like your owner demanding sex.

22 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

@SAC, 2.0 is the most recent version, so you have that.  Unless an event specifically has a toggle, you don't enable it, you meet the conditions and wait for luck to trigger it (a few events are area-specific and trigger right away).  Most events require a score of 20+, which is easy to attain.  Some require higher scores.  Most events take place in towns or cities.  Obviously events that are specific to one city can only take place there.  For some, your owner must be aroused.  If your owner arousal threshold setting is high and/or you're doing nothing to stimulate arousal (nakedness or simply marking your clothing as "naked"), then you won't see things like your owner demanding sex.

Ah. My score is negative. I'll have to work on that. Thx

You're viewing the older mod page.  Updates are no longer provided here.  The page with newer versions is here.  If you already have 1.1 running in your game, be sure to follow the update procedure for 2.0.

15 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

is it compatible with sexlab survival curfew ?

It won't force you to go outside.

15 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

sexlab animations are kinda skipped the second time with Radiant prostitution

This mod doesn't change SexLab animations or Radiant Prostitution.

• 4 weeks later...

My master just hid my clothes in the Riverwood inn, and I can't find them.  Searched every container except the one that gets disabled and replaced by Functional Homes, so theoretically they could have been put in there.  But, I would have to wait 24h for that container to be put back.  My master doesn't seem to have dialogue to ask for them back.  Is there any variable I can check that holds the RefID of the container they were put in?  Or some way to force the owner to return them?  

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

My master doesn't seem to have dialogue to ask for them back.

I think you posted on the old mod page by accident, but since we're here, you should be able to ask (under "Master?"), "I need help finding my clothes."  You must still be in the inn for it to be available.

The mod won't select a disabled container, or one with no name, or a locked container.  If some mod has moved a vanilla container out of sight (placing it beyond reach), you'll have to ask your owner for help. 

That inn has the secret area, which has a few valid containers.  I'm guessing that your clothes went there.  I'll see if there's an easy way to exclude that area.

• 3 weeks later...

Call me crazy but this mod is the sole reason for me to play Skyrim (or any computer game at all) so thank you very much for that. Just one question: I do have "ZaZ Animation Pack + CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3" installed but the only rough thing my owner (Female-Female) ever does, is whip me with a crop. Shouldn't there be more Spanking content available with this ZaZ version? Maybe I'm just missing a crucial step somewhere. I get slapped around randomly but that is certainly because of Spank that Ass and unrelated to Lola (and the StA animations and sounds kinda suck - but the combination is still fun sometimes).

15 minutes ago, limplimp said:

Call me crazy but this mod is the sole reason for me to play Skyrim (or any computer game at all) so thank you very much for that. Just one question: I do have "ZaZ Animation Pack + CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3" installed but the only rough thing my owner (Female-Female) ever does, is whip me with a crop. Shouldn't there be more Spanking content available with this ZaZ version? Maybe I'm just missing a crucial step somewhere. I get slapped around randomly but that is certainly because of Spank that Ass and unrelated to Lola (and the StA animations and sounds kinda suck - but the combination is still fun sometimes).

You are currently using an outdated version of the mod. The current build can be found here

As detailed by that mod page, you have to specifically install spanking animations yourself. There are a couple of animation packs that include spanking, but Rydin Overlap Spanking is recommended, and linked from mod description.

• 4 weeks later...

hi there :D

i love the mod so far but i have a question:

i tried selling myself for sex to make some gold for me and my master and started the "Pimp my Adventurer" quest. however I couldn't get the quest to advance. now, I approached my clients with the dialogue menu that is added through the TDF Prostitution mod, i think, so I'm not entirely sure if that has something to do with hit but... is there a certain line of dialogue or am i missing something else?
I mean, how do i get this counter to register me whoring myself out to NPC's? ?

10 minutes ago, Sek-Raktaa said:

I mean, how do i get this counter to register me whoring myself out to NPC's?

You're posting your question in the old discussion.  Are you using the older version, or the newer one?  This mod does not recognize TDF Prostitution for the prostitution quest.  You must either use the basic prostitution feature built into this mod, or Radiant Prostitution for that.  You are of course free to use TDF for things outside of this mod's quest.

You're posting your question in the old discussion.  Are you using the older version, or the newer one?  This mod does not recognize TDF Prostitution for the prostitution quest.  You must either use the basic prostitution feature built into this mod, or Radiant Prostitution for that.  You are of course free to use TDF for things outside of this mod's quest.

Oh, i apologize, i kind of googled my question and it brought me here instead of the newer discussion threat... anyways, I'm using the newer one... well, the 2.0.26 anyways since I just saw you put out an update and i haven't gotten that one yet... but yeah, that's exactly the version I'm using for SE

so, how does this built in prostitution system work?

I know of the radiant prostitution, i found that one, but I'd still like to know in case I gotta deactivate the Radiant Prostitution for one reason or another.

so yeah, would love to know about the built in one :)