hm, this doesn't seem to be working. I'm not getting a dialogue option that remotely reads like "looking for a good time" or anything of the sorts... just the TDF prostitution dialogue. am i perhaps missing something? otherwise, I guess I'll use the radiant prostitution mod though i would prefer it to do it from the mod directly. it feels a little weird when i can ask my follower for work or rumors like any innkeeper lol XD

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2020 at 5:31 PM, Operand said:

Instructions to change the nickname "Lola" (for those who don't like it)*:

• Install JSON Plugins (it works for TES5 too if you use it on the whole plugin)
  • Open this mod ESP in TES5Edit
  • R-click on the root record for the ESP (the one which will contain File Header)
  • Chose "Apply script..", then go "JPExport", click ok
  • Go to your TES5Edit directory. You will have the JSON file there named the same as this ESP, but with .json extension
  • Open the JSON, it's just a text file. Do Search + Replace in your favorite text editor. Replace Lola with whatever you want and save the JSON
  • Return to TES5Edit and again click on the root record
  • Chose "Apply script..", then go "JPImportFilrered"**, click ok. Select the values that you want to restore***
  • The script will restore values from JSON.

* Only do this if you are comfortable with TES5Edit and working with the scripts there.

** You can also chose JPImport which will try to restore all the fields, but you have to be careful when replacing "Lola" in this case (only replace whole words and only replace JSON values, not field names)

*** Recommended safe to replace fields (at least worked for me):

Reveal hidden contents

'FULL - Name';
'NAM1 - Response Text';
'DESC - Description';
'NNAM - Display Text';
'CNAM - Log Entry';
'DNAM - Magic Item Description';
'DESC - Book Text';
'CNAM - Description';
'RNAM - Prompt';
'Emotion Type';

Hello, I followed the instructions step by step, to change the name Lola, but I don't understand what is meant by:

"Chose "Apply script..", then go "JPImportFilrered"**, click ok. Select the values that you want to restore*** "

I don't get asked about values to restore. I just said "okay" and saved it. Is that wrong? I feel a bit lost at that last step. I just used the search+replace feature looking for "Lola" and "LOLA" and replaced that. Shouldn't I have done that after all?

3 hours ago, GabrielMidnight said:

"Chose "Apply script..", then go "JPImportFilrered"**, click ok. Select the values that you want to restore*** "

I don't get asked about values to restore. I just said "okay" and saved it. Is that wrong? I feel a bit lost at that last step. I just used the search+replace feature looking for "Lola" and "LOLA" and replaced that. Shouldn't I have done that after all?

If your JP installation is correct, then JPImportFiltered must prompt with the list of fields (as a combo box) where you select which record fields you want to import. If it doesn't - then either your installation is wrong, your TES5Edit somehow differs in version and doesn't support whatever is required by JP or there's some bug. The latter is unlikely since for all the others it worked so far.

1 hour ago, Operand said:

If your JP installation is correct, then JPImportFiltered must prompt with the list of fields (as a combo box) where you select which record fields you want to import. If it doesn't - then either your installation is wrong, your TES5Edit somehow differs in version and doesn't support whatever is required by JP or there's some bug. The latter is unlikely since for all the others it worked so far.

Glad you replied! I reinstalled Submissive Lola and tried all steps again. Yet, still no box. Only the question if I want to rename it. Then it starts and looks like that. I have xEdit 4.0.3. Oh, darn, I really hope I don't have to change the name manually...

Screenshot (73).png

Screenshot (74).png

12 hours ago, ssamsbji said:

As soon as I try to talk to follower, strong hand job failed.

This is the old mod discussion.  If you're using this version, you'll probably want the newer one.  It might fix your problems.

People have reported that a mod that allows devious devices to be enchanted can cause the Strong Hand quest to fail.  Mods that add armor rating to devices would probably have a similar problem.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 7:12 AM, aspirine2 said:

how to do this quest ??

finish cleaning before you leave the Inn

As HexBolt8 said., this is the old, not supported thread, if you have been told to sweep, you definitely have a never version of the mod.

To sweep, use the shout key (current versions tell you that while starting the miniquest) - you'll have to sweep 4 times, and tell Mistress that your'e finished. If you're lucky, you're done, if not, sweep another two times and tell her. Same here - be done or sweep another time, using the shout key.

Just now, CaptainJ03 said:

As HexBolt8 said., this is the old, not supported thread, if you have been told to sweep, you definitely have a never version of the mod.

To sweep, use the shout key (current versions tell you that while starting the miniquest) - you'll have to sweep 4 times, and tell Mistress that your'e finished. If you're lucky, you're done, if not, sweep another two times and tell her. Same here - be done or sweep another time, using the shout key.

thanks for letting me know 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 5:31 PM, Operand said:

Instructions to change the nickname "Lola" (for those who don't like it)*:

• Install JSON Plugins (it works for TES5 too if you use it on the whole plugin)
  • Open this mod ESP in TES5Edit
  • R-click on the root record for the ESP (the one which will contain File Header)
  • Chose "Apply script..", then go "JPExport", click ok
  • Go to your TES5Edit directory. You will have the JSON file there named the same as this ESP, but with .json extension
  • Open the JSON, it's just a text file. Do Search + Replace in your favorite text editor. Replace Lola with whatever you want and save the JSON
  • Return to TES5Edit and again click on the root record
  • Chose "Apply script..", then go "JPImportFilrered"**, click ok. Select the values that you want to restore***
  • The script will restore values from JSON.

* Only do this if you are comfortable with TES5Edit and working with the scripts there.

** You can also chose JPImport which will try to restore all the fields, but you have to be careful when replacing "Lola" in this case (only replace whole words and only replace JSON values, not field names)

*** Recommended safe to replace fields (at least worked for me):

Reveal hidden contents

'FULL - Name';
'NAM1 - Response Text';
'DESC - Description';
'NNAM - Display Text';
'CNAM - Log Entry';
'DNAM - Magic Item Description';
'DESC - Book Text';
'CNAM - Description';
'RNAM - Prompt';
'Emotion Type';

I tried that and it worked well. Thanks for the instructions. However, everything changed like i wanted but the name of my character was still changed to lola.

Edited by Schalli1980
25 minutes ago, Schalli1980 said:

However, everything changed like i wanted but the name of my character was still changed to lola.

That's an MCM option on the first page for Nickname mode, only available before enslavement.  Since it's already been changed, you can use ShowRaceMenu to change the name back.

15 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

tried that and it worked well. Thanks for the instructions. However, everything changed like i wanted but the name of my character was still changed to lola.

Renaming happens via Papyrus API call in some script, whereas JP only change whatever is defined in the ESP plugin. It is technically not impossible for you to make it work, but you'd need to find that script and change the name there + recompile it. That will have nothing to do with JP, obviously. showracemenu is a much easier option if you want to keep this functionality.

Does any one else have an issue where after servicing a client, when ask to kneel, they keep saying they're waiting/no indication that it recognizes I'm kneeling?

This is SSE and my character isn't submissive to a follower yet, I get the dialogue options: Hello -> Do you want to have some fun with me? -> scene -> request to kneel (doesn't recognize kneeling).

In the MCM menu the option to enable the spell that has the character kneel is grayed out and I can't click it.

Any advice, please?? Let me know what other info to supply.

11 minutes ago, aviante said:

Does any one else have an issue where after servicing a client, when ask to kneel, they keep saying they're waiting/no indication that it recognizes I'm kneeling?

This is SSE and my character isn't submissive to a follower yet, (...)

...and this is the old thread for Submissive Lola, which isn't supported anymore. The thread for the curent version is here

If you haven't finished the Strong Hand quest, no one will tell you to kneel, at least not from this mod.

14 minutes ago, aviante said:

That's from another mod, not this one.  You should be able to get help by asking over on that mod's support discussion.

16 minutes ago, aviante said:

In the MCM menu the option to enable the spell that has the character kneel is grayed out and I can't click it.

Because, as you already said, you're not enslaved to a follower yet, so this mod isn't doing anything.  Do not confuse this mod's kneeling function with whatever other mod you're using that wants you to kneel.  There's no connection.  Ask for help on that mod's discussion and the author should be able to help you.

23 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's from another mod, not this one.  You should be able to get help by asking over on that mod's support discussion.

Because, as you already said, you're not enslaved to a follower yet, so this mod isn't doing anything.  Do not confuse this mod's kneeling function with whatever other mod you're using that wants you to kneel.  There's no connection.  Ask for help on that mod's discussion and the author should be able to help you.

ooOO, My bad, thanks though for letting me know!!

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, bigglebojiggle said:

SO...using Simple Slavery, I'm bought at the auction, told to find my new owner...nothing else happens. Look for the bidder number who bought me, no specific dialogue. Talk to every last person in the room, nothing. So...what do I do?

Regardless that you're in the old thread for the old version of the mod: You need to set a buyer in Lola's MCM before being sold. If you want to roleplay it out, you can ask any of the hirelings and tell them, that you don't have enough money to pay 500 up front - so you'll get a slavery contract instead. Minimum is 5 days, you can set that in the MCM too.

PS: new thread is here

6 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Regardless that you're in the old thread for the old version of the mod: You need to set a buyer in Lola's MCM before being sold. If you want to roleplay it out, you can ask any of the hirelings and tell them, that you don't have enough money to pay 500 up front - so you'll get a slavery contract instead. Minimum is 5 days, you can set that in the MCM too.

PS: new thread is here

Hmm, I'll look at the and give it a look shortly, thanks.