Hello! I'm really enjoying the mod so far, and thought I'd add to the slew of suggestions with one of my own, although I presume that it's already been mentioned previously. 

I would be very interested in seeing more integrations with other popular mods, such as Spank that Ass, bathing in skyrim, Devious Followers, Slavetats, Sexual Fame, etc. Mainly as a new source of idle comments, but slavetats in particular would be very well suited for an event of some type, similar to the hairstyle change. 

Good luck with development!

Major update.  Read and follow the Update Procedure below.

This patch requires version 1.1 to have already been installed.  Previous updates for 1.1 are included in this update.  You don't need earlier updates.

Do not update while the Strong Hand, Pony Express, or Lights Out quests are running.  Scripts are not compatible with the old version.  If you didn't install the 30 Nov. update, don't update while you're forced to stay gagged.

Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 09 Dec 2020.7z

The devious\Lola_Esturk folders for meshes and textures have been renamed to devious\Lola.
- Be sure to copy over any custom meshes (or textures) that you were using.
- The update has the new folders.  You can delete the old ones if you have them in your data folder.
- No disrespect is intended toward MrEsturk.  It's just cleaner this way.

Update Procedure

Spoiler

Except for pony gear, all existing devices provided by this mod have been removed, unless they were taken directly from DD.  Before updating, is Strong Hand, Pony Express, or Lights Out active?  If so, wait until they've finished.  The same for the being gagged event, unless you installed the 30 Nov. update.  The fewer events you have running, the better off you'll be.  Ideally, you'll have no events running.  You might want to wait until they finish.  You DON'T have to leave enslavement.

Go to the Debug page and Suspend All Events (you may skip this step if you're not wearing anything from this mod).  Unequip every item given to you by this mod.  Save your game, a real save, not a quick save.

Install this update.  If you have custom meshes or textures in a Lola_Esturk folder, copy them to the new Lola folders.  You may then delete the Lola_Esturk folders if you wish.

Load your game.  Check your Devices settings in the MCM.  Items have been added, and removed.

If you don't have a collar, you can get one on the Help page with "I lost my collar".

If there are other items that you were supposed to be wearing, you'll have to give them to yourself manually and equip them.  Any DD or ZAP item should work, but the mod will not be able to remove items that you added this way when the event ends.

Go to the Debug page and turn off Suspend All Events.

You're done.  I've tested this process and it should work for you too.  If there's a problem, are you sure you followed all these steps?  If so, post a description and I'll fix it. 

Device lists have changed.  Check your MCM Devices settings.

All devices are either Devious Devices or DD-compliant items.  You can still use ZAP items and items from other mods, if they have have the DD or ZAP keywords.  This mod checks for both.  Exception:  Blindfolds and hoods are checked by item slot, not by keyword.  ZAP hoods will not be recognized as blindfolds.

Collars no longer have the Blocking or Quest keywords, so they can be removed if necessary by other mods that want to give you a quest collar.  Generally, this is a good thing, and your owner only cares that you wear a collar of any kind.  Have a collar you like?  Equip it before starting Strong Hand and your owner will let you keep it.

Content

Spoiler

Added:  Custom gag option on the MCM Devices page.

Added:  At score 50+, you may ask for a pony girl job if you haven't done one in the last 3 days.
- You must meet all quest requirements, including time of day and being in an inn in one of Skyrim's walled cities.

Added:  At score 50+, you may offer to clean your owner's shoes in a palace if you haven't done so in the last 4 hours.

Added:  When you offer service or use the "Master?" topic, the mod will check whether you or your owner are stuck in a scene, and if so you can choose to force that scene to end.  This often indicates a problem with an earlier scene (from the base game or any mod) that did not finish when it should have, but it could be that an NPC is heading your way to talk to you.  Use your judgment to decide whether to force it to end.  If you're unsure, choose "no", save your game (do not just quick save), then talk to your owner again and choose "yes" to force the scene to end.

Added:  A new MCM Rules option "A nympho, not a whore" for prostitution changes the wording for 37 dialog records.  It only makes sense for female characters and works best with female owners.  Your owner has joined the misogynists and treats you as a nympho who needs regular insemination (euphemistically called breeding) so you won't be moody.  Your owner can't do this herself, so prostitution gets your needs fulfilled and earns gold.  It's an alternate justification for prostitution.  Functionally, the new lines work the same.  Key differences in wording are that you are NOT a whore, a slut, or an incompetent adventurer only suited for sex.  Instead, the owner is highly patronizing about your moods and whiny behavior when you don't get regularly bred, so you're forced into prostitution so you'll be less annoying.  Your owner doesn't let men fuck her girl for free, so you get paid for having your lustful needs satisfied.  It can be especially insulting if your character is not oversexed, but your owner says you are and insists on taking care of your "needs".  The option can be freely turned on and off even during the quest.

Changed:  For those with Radiant Prostitution, the "Owner can be your pimp" option on the Mod Integration page is now a toggle rather than a one-time click.  If enabled, your owner will be added to the innkeeper faction and be available as a pimp when the forced prostitution quest starts, and removed from the faction when it ends.  The benefit is that when the quest is not active, the owner will not have the innkeeper topics for rumors and for starting prostitution.  (Remember that you can ask your owner to start the quest whenever you want, and you'll get a score reward.)  If you want your owner to always stay in the innkeeper faction, leave this option disabled (you'll have to manually add the follower to the faction unless you already did that).

Changed:  Replaced the Closed hobble dress options with the Elegant style.
Changed:  During "Lights Out", if you sleep during the day you'll lose score, but there's no penalty for waiting.
Changed:  Removed the 1 hour grace period for Lights Out, but the first warning is a reminder with no penalty.
Changed:  The Whiterun naked walk requires a score of at least 50 to start (up from 20).
Changed:  Cleaned up Strong Hand.  If selected, a random collar is now given up front rather than a placeholder.
Changed:  Streamlined devious device keyword lookup for faster processing.
Fixed:  Dancing naked's requirements were reversed (you could only offer to strip when already naked).
Fixed:  Dialog for Fashion Slave and for All Tied Up now ends cleanly.

You'll notice a lot of changes in the last update.  I'm getting the mod ready to relaunch, cleaning things up, standardizing devices, and positioning it to be easier to maintain.  It's best to get painful updates out of the way now. 

I don't foresee any more more major shifts other than moving to DD5.  As far as I know, DD5 is backwards compatible, so players on DD5 shouldn't have problems right now, but when the mod starts using functions that are new to DD5, that will become a requirement.  The mod will continue to use ZAP and recognize devices with ZAP keywords; however, with the recent update, the mod won't be good about removing or swapping ZAP devices because they're added and removed differently.

I'd like to move future development to a new mod page so that updates are easily visible.  It's unfortunate that the site doesn't support coauthors.  I can't change the mod page, and the 1.1 update was way back in September.  It doesn't make sense to keep posting updates here.  When this most recent update has proved to be solid and any new bugs are fixed, it will be a good time to move.  Not right now, though.

Regarding MrEsturk, I don't know what happened to him.  I can't contact him.  I don't think he planned to disappear.  I hope that he's okay.  If he returns, we'll see what he wants to do.

Hi Hexbolt8, doing good work updating a fun mod. looking forward to seeing future updates, also curious to see if what Kalmah has done as an extension could be integrated into the updated version with options to enable/disable the heavy bondage and animations in MCM? maybe call the updated version Submissive Lola Ultimate?

I have to report an oddity.

My slavement ended, ans as you've added a chance for my owner to sell me to someone else, I've set the probability quite high, and it triggerd. But my former Mistress was in the SS++ cage together with me, that felt a bit odd. She only left, when my new owner took over.

I think I wanted to complain about something else, but I've forgotten... ?

Been playing this a while with DD5 installed, didn't come across any (more) problems.

Looking forward to installing the new patch.

2 hours ago, Maddac said:

also curious to see if what Kalmah has done as an extension could be integrated into the updated version with options to enable/disable the heavy bondage and animations in MCM?

I'm not planning to do that.  Kalmah is offering his add-on here and providing updates and support for it.  If players want what he's added, they can install it.  If they don't, then they won't.  There's no real advantage to having a toggle for an add-on that people might or might not install.  If you enjoy what he's produced so far, be sure to stop by his support topic and offer encouragement.

2 hours ago, Maddac said:

maybe call the updated version Submissive Lola Ultimate?

It's a different context, but @PubliusNV had suggested "Submissive Lola: The Resubmission Redux Continued ++" for a relaunch name.  Perhaps that could be expanded to Submissive Lola: The Resubmission Redux Continued ++ Ultimate Special Legacy Edition.  "SLTRRC++USLE" has a nice ring to it.

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

My slavement ended, ans as you've added a chance for my owner to sell me to someone else, I've set the probability quite high, and it triggerd. But my former Mistress was in the SS++ cage together with me, that felt a bit odd. She only left, when my new owner took over.

Yes, that's awkward.  I'm aware of it, but it won't change.  The MCM setting does warn that "Being sold will NOT dismiss your follower", and followers tend to teleport to wherever you are.  I looked at dismissing the owner as a follower at the point that you're sold, but I decided that I didn't want to touch it.  There's the technical challenge of handling the various follower frameworks, and the practical question of whether an owner who might also be a Devious Follower should be so easily sent away.  Unfortunately, the outcome can sometimes have the former owner in the cell with you.  Maybe to give you a farewell zap?

I think I wanted to complain about something else, but I've forgotten...

Excessive zapping can do that.

Been playing this a while with DD5 installed, didn't come across any (more) problems.

Good to hear.  I've read about some DD5 quirks, but they're not compatibility problems.

A small issue;

On the debug page where it gives you the option to change the title of the follower, it's set to start for "Master". But the title doesn't populate into the actual displayed text, so you just get  single or double "," and empty space.|

Once you change it, it does work properly. 

I don't know if there's a fix for this but if not you could just make a note people have to actively change the title even if it's to the same "Master" that's there. 

7 hours ago, Sospice said:

On the debug page where it gives you the option to change the title of the follower, it's set to start for "Master". But the title doesn't populate into the actual displayed text, so you just get  single or double "," and empty space.|

Once you change it, it does work properly. 

I don't know if there's a fix for this but if not you could just make a note people have to actively change the title even if it's to the same "Master" that's there. 

Are you using an older version?  I'd noticed that problem and commented out the SetInputDialogStartText statement in the script, making the player start with a blank field.

22 minutes ago, cascen said:

is possible to slow down the master request ,he is a bit to pushi demanding every 10 steps something.

Somewhat.  On the mod's main MCM page, you can increase the Owner Boredom Delay so that that random demands like stripping, dancing, and zapping happen less often.  Other events have a fixed cooldown.  You might see several happen quickly, then things will calm down.  For example, cleaning owner's shoes when entering a palace has to wait at least 8 game hours before it can happen again.  The cooldown for getting a drink for your owner 6 game hours; the pony girl event is 3 days.

You will often see several things happen in a short time period when you enter a city, because a city offers many opportunities.  You can't control that, but after the first few game hours your owner will run out of those kinds of events, and what will remain is the random ones that you can control with the owner boredom setting.

I will reexamine the cooldowns for the city events to see if they should be increased.  At one time, players were saying that the owner rarely did anything and it was boring.

18 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

One thing I've noticed is way too much activation of piercings. My poor girl spent all day bouncing around....

Owners are very efficient about keeping your arousal up, aren't they?  But even owners have to obey your settings.  There's a 5 minute delay between owner activations, and it's only possible when the PC's arousal is below the threshold set in the MCM.  The owner must also be aroused (based another configurable setting), or there's also a 5% chance for activation even if not aroused.  If the timer, PC arousal, and owner arousal are met, and you're not in a dungeon, and you're not "busy" (fighting, riding, sneaking, swimming, having sex, etc.) the vibration should then occur.

The devices are both "lively" and subject to normal activation by Devious Devices.  If you're seeing a lot of vibrations not triggered by your owner, you'll want to turn DD's vibration chance down to as low as zero.  I had to do that.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Are you using an older version?  I'd noticed that problem and commented out the SetInputDialogStartText statement in the script, making the player start with a blank field.

This just happened with the December 9th patch.

I'm also getting another issue since I went to that patch that I'm not sure what's causing it, but I suspect it's a problem between DF & SLR.

I used the simple slavery method with SLR as the end result. I noticed that after I finished the enslavement sequence for SLR and activated the DF "click me" to start DF events, dialogue option for neither mod appeared until I fast traveled to a new zone. Then everything came in properly and ran fine for  game day or two until suddenly the dialogue options for SLR are gone. 
I experimented and had the reverse problem where this time DF dialogue was gone. In both cases it seemed the mod was still running in the background (taking off collar would end in punishment) but that's it.

Weirdly, I tried to go back to a save where everything was working fine and when I load it, dialogue options for DF & SLR are just not there.

Has something like this happened to anyone else? 

Before all this happened on this game, I did run a previous test game with DF and SLR, but had paused DF before starting SLR, and everything worked fine with SLR. But I seemed to have troubles with DF after unpausing which is why I started the new game and tried to start the enslavement with a character that had never had a follower until the SS+ enslavement to SLR event, with DF unpaused.

I've run the game like this with past patches and the present version of DF and didn't have any of these issues happen.

1 hour ago, Sospice said:

This just happened with the December 9th patch.

Okay, I got the problem to appear with a male owner.  Female owners work fine.  I'll fix it for the next update.

Edit:  Aaaand fixed.  Gosh, that was an obscure problem.  It was introduced by a recent change.  Thank you for reporting it.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Okay, I got the problem to appear with a male owner.  Female owners work fine.  I'll fix it for the next update.

Edit:  Aaaand fixed.  Gosh, that was an obscure problem.  It was introduced by a recent change.  Thank you for reporting it.

That makes sense, I had a female owner at one point and everything was fine, that was when things were working well. Sorry I didn't mention it didn't occur to me the gender made the difference. Nice job figuring it out so quick without that bit of information. 

9 minutes ago, Solhof said:

Heya, got a small problem after I installed the dec 9 update, the mcm is gone from my game and several pony items appear in purple color

You might have had a bad installation.  The devious\Lola_Esturk folders for meshes and textures were renamed to devious\Lola.  The new folders were included in the update.  Check that they got installed, or you'll have some missing (purple) textures.  I can't really help with a disappearing MCM.  In my experience, a missing MCM (for any mod) is due to missing scripts.

20 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You might have had a bad installation.  The devious\Lola_Esturk folders for meshes and textures were renamed to devious\Lola.  The new folders were included in the update.  Check that they got installed, or you'll have some missing (purple) textures.  I can't really help with a disappearing MCM.  In my experience, a missing MCM (for any mod) is due to missing scripts.

I just tried to re-install both but it didn't change anything, still purple texture and missing mcm. I tried searching for the folders but couldn't find them at all, would you have any tips on how I can troubleshoot this?

45 minutes ago, Solhof said:

I just tried to re-install both but it didn't change anything, still purple texture and missing mcm. I tried searching for the folders but couldn't find them at all, would you have any tips on how I can troubleshoot this?

If you can't find find the folders, that indicates that the installation didn't work right.  Missing textures and no MCM (possibly due to missing scripts) also point to installation problems. 

If you're installing manually, you should have version 1.1 (or an updated version) already installed in your Skyrim Data folder.  You would then extract the contents of the 9 Dec update into Data, overwriting as needed.  When done, you should see Data\meshes\devious\Lola and Data\textures\devious\Lola folders.

If you use a mod manager, I believe the procedure would be the same except you'd be using a folder that your mod manager uses, rather than Data.

9 minutes ago, Rob_J said:

May as well ask since we can change Master / Mistress name can we change Lola to something else? even if it's just a drop list of insulting names?

Sadly, no.  Text substitution does not work for things that NPCs say.  It's a limitation of the game, presumably because all NPC dialog in vanilla Skyrim is voiced and couldn't support it.

If this mod only had a few lines of dialog (it really doesn't), then a list with a few preset names could switch between them.

But there's hope!  @Operand has a procedure for replacing Lola with another name.  I use this myself (I really don't care for "Lola").  Discussion is here, with a link to Operand's original instructions.

I have an update (or the relaunch) coming up very soon with a few bug fixes.  You might want to hold off for a day on this renaming process, unless you don't mind repeating it.

11 minutes ago, Solhof said:

Yeah I did, but then I messed up big time trying to find a probable solution, all my mods got de-selected so i'm back at mod 0 xD gonna take me some time to get em running again but that might do something

Sorry to hear that.  Maybe a restart will get things fixed, after you've figured out what might have happened with your installation.  Hopefully you'll get everything going.

I'm not sure if this is a DD5 problem on SE, or a Lola issue with the Dec 9 update (for which I also just wanted to say thanks), or if it's a subtle difference between LE and SE.

I also realize you're almost certainly not providing SE support, but I though I'd mention it since all the lockable stuff in DD5 SE I've tested so far worked and I haven't seen any comments about the new pony stuff yet. I'd test in LE but I don't currently have a save I can trust for testing.

I'm getting the 'model visible on PC while inventory shows as unequipped bug' for the pony anal bell chain. The usual insertion/removal process messages boxes come and go correctly when equipping/unequipping but the model (along with associated sound) remains visible.

Edit:

I have no idea why I didn't look at logs before hitting send; here's the output for the last few equip/unequp cycles I ran. I know it says Pear of Anguish, but I'm equipping

enb2020_12_11_19_50_48.png.4a8802357076d32ef854ae3e133f2226.png

Also, here's the zad lines from the log

[12/11/2020 - 07:54:06PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Lovisa: Iron Pear of Anguish (Bell) (Anal))
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:08PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:11PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Lovisa: Iron Pear of Anguish (Bell) (Anal))
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:11PM] [Zad]: Checking for active unequip operation for [Keyword <zad_DeviousPlugAnal (1601DD7D)>]
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:11PM] [Zad]: No active unequip operation running for [Keyword <zad_DeviousPlugAnal (1601DD7D)>]. Proceeding
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:13PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedTail Plug(Lovisa:1)
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:17PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:21PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Lovisa: Iron Pear of Anguish (Bell) (Anal))
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:21PM] [Zad]: Starting unequip operation for [Keyword <zad_DeviousPlugAnal (1601DD7D)>]
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:24PM] [Zad]: RemoveDevice (Device Script) (Lovisa: Iron Pear of Anguish (Bell) (Anal))
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:24PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceRemovedPlugAnal(Lovisa:1)
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:24PM] [Zad]: UnlockDevice called for Lovisa: Iron Pear of Anguish (Bell) (Anal))
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:24PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Lovisa: Iron Pear of Anguish (Bell) (Anal))
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:25PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:32PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Lovisa: Iron Pear of Anguish (Bell) (Anal))
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:32PM] [Zad]: Checking for active unequip operation for [Keyword <zad_DeviousPlugAnal (1601DD7D)>]
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:32PM] [Zad]: No active unequip operation running for [Keyword <zad_DeviousPlugAnal (1601DD7D)>]. Proceeding
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:32PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped aborted - item is already worn.
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:33PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Lovisa: Iron Pear of Anguish (Bell) (Anal))
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:33PM] [Zad]: Starting unequip operation for [Keyword <zad_DeviousPlugAnal (1601DD7D)>]
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:33PM] [Zad]: Detected removal token. Done.
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:34PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:39PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Lovisa: Iron Pear of Anguish (Bell) (Anal))
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:39PM] [Zad]: Checking for active unequip operation for [Keyword <zad_DeviousPlugAnal (1601DD7D)>]
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:39PM] [Zad]: No active unequip operation running for [Keyword <zad_DeviousPlugAnal (1601DD7D)>]. Proceeding
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:43PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:44PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Lovisa: Iron Pear of Anguish (Bell) (Anal))
[12/11/2020 - 07:54:51PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()

10 minutes ago, Garolding said:

I'm getting the 'model visible on PC while inventory shows as unequipped bug' for the pony anal bell chain. The usual insertion/removal process messages boxes come and go correctly when equipping/unequipping but the model (along with associated sound) remains visible.

Thank you for reporting that.  I see that the designated inventory item for that one is incorrect.  Sorry about that.  I thought I'd tested that one.  Will be fixed very soon (I just built version 2.0 but I'll add that fix.)