Feature Update

This is a complete patch for version 0.89.  You don't need earlier patches.

EDIT:  Removed obsolete patch.

Sex & Service

Be a good sex slave.  Successfully offering sex now counts toward meeting your daily quota for offering service.

It doesn't count though if you're rejected, or if your owner demands sex.
Your owner is more likely now to demand sex after reaching maximum arousal.  Keep your owner satisfied.

Eye Candy

Added a setting to the MCM for Eye Candy Chance, the chance that you'll have to remain naked for a while after your owner has made you strip.
Eye Candy Chance default is 50%, the same as it was before.
Owner now makes a comment when you become eye candy.

Other

At the start of forced prostitution, if your arousal isn't high enough, your owner will activate any vibrating devices you're wearing to get you motivated.
Punishment whipping now uses a better pose, standing with hands behind your head so you're not getting your face whipped.
Hair change has a middle-of-the-road "pout" response now, so you can obey without being enthusiastic.

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You don't need earlier patches.

It's good you keep repeating that for users like me ?

Thanks again for new features and fixes. Didn't came around to try it yet, but it seems like Submissive Lola would be now the perfect addition to a SD+ enslavement to spice up those lazy SD owners.

13 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I noticed with forced prostitution, that if your submission score is high enough (I think), when you service the last customer it says "(Optional) Continue working to show what a good slave you are" or something like that.  However, there is no dialogue with people to keep going.  

Hmm, you're right, it's missing a stage condition check.  It works with Radiant Prostitution but not the basic version.  Thank you for reporting this.  It will be fixed in the next update.  The option isn't dependent on score by the way.  It's always available, but it's a newer feature so you might not have seen it before. 

Forced Prostitution Update

This is a complete patch for version 0.89.  You don't need earlier patches.

EDIT:  Removed obsolete patch.

Added a new dialog option to reluctantly agree to prostitution:  "If you're going to force me, I guess I have no choice."  I think it's important to be able to obey without being eager.  You can play a character who's gradually being conditioned to do things he or she might not really want.  If you reluctantly agree to the job:

- You don't get the small score increase at the start for agreeing to do what you're told.

- For basic prostitution, your "Hey baby" pickup line becomes more hesitant.

- For basic prostitution, your tip is affected.  (Yes there's a chance for a small tip.  It's an older feature.  Maybe no one noticed.)

Fixed the inability to work overtime for bonus score with the basic prostitution feature.

Added a few more responses from your owner for variety.

Punishment Update

This is a complete patch for version 0.89.  You don't need earlier patches.  Previous updates are included.

EDIT:  Removed obsolete patch.

Choose Your Weapon

The new Whipping Weapon setting in the Punishment section on the Rules page lets you select what weapon your owner uses on you:  Cane (default), Crop, or Cat o' Nine.  They all work the same; they just look different.

Remember to "Refresh Menu Lists" on the Debug page to see the new options.

Motivational Punishment

There's a new Motivational Punishment option, defaulted off, in the Punishment section on the Rules page.
- If this option is enabled, you might receive a "motivational" spanking or whipping.
- You're being punished for poor attitude, not for anything specific.
- The chance depends on your submission score (maximum chance at 0, no chance at 100).
- It's a real punishment, so you will get the spanking or whipping debuff, but there's no score penalty.
- If you go along with it like a good slave, you'll get a small score increase.
- This event has a 24 hour cooldown.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Punishment Update

This is a complete patch for version 0.89.  You don't need earlier patches.  Previous updates are included.

Submissive Lola Resubmission Patch - 7 August 2020.7z 166.09 kB · 17 downloads

Choose Your Weapon

The new Whipping Weapon setting in the Punishment section on the Rules page lets you select what weapon your owner uses on you:  Cane (default), Crop, or Cat o' Nine.  They all work the same; they just look different.

Remember to "Refresh Menu Lists" on the Debug page to see the new options.

Motivational Punishment

There's a new Motivational Punishment option, defaulted off, in the Punishment section on the Rules page.
- If this option is enabled, you might receive a "motivational" spanking or whipping.
- You're being punished for poor attitude, not for anything specific.
- The chance depends on your submission score (maximum chance at 0, no chance at 100).
- It's a real punishment, so you will get the spanking or whipping debuff, but there's no score penalty.
- If you go along with it like a good slave, you'll get a small score increase.
- This event has a 24 hour cooldown.

so this will add the other updates you did with this? sorry if that is a noobish question

7 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

so this will add the other updates you did with this? sorry if that is a noobish question

? you're trolling right?!

How can Hexabolt8 make it ANY clearer. You even quoted the answer to your own question ?

This is a complete patch for version 0.89.  

Previous updates are included.

(stop making me look smart ?)

1 minute ago, donttouchmethere said:

? you're trolling right?!

How can Hexabolt8 make it ANY clearer. You even quoted the answer to your own question ?

This is a complete patch for version 0.89.  

Previous updates are included.

no I was serious but I got it

Hi, i modified vkjmq.psc so that the quest now uses the sexlab gender instead of the skyrim gender:

Spoiler

811  ;The "GetActorBase().GetSex()" call is used so much in this script let's streamline it.
   1 int Function GetMySex(actor A)
   2 |   int gender = SexLab.GetGender(A)
   3 |   if (gender > 1) ;should only happen if actor A is a creature -> should never happen
   4 |   |   gender = A.GetActorBase().GetSex()
             ;gender = gender -2 should also work, as gender=2 for male creature and gender=3 for female creature afaik
   5 |   endif
   6 |   return gender
   7 endFunction

the OwnerSexuality() function might need an update now, so it does not assume the ownergender based on the ownername (Master/Mistress):

(only line #5 is modified)

Spoiler

1120 function OwnerSexuality()
   1 |   if MCM.OwnerSexuality == 0
   2 |   |   BlockedNPCs = -1 ;Bisexual owner. All NPCs are fair game.
   3 |   |   SexualityDOM.SetValue(2)
   4 |   else
   5 |   |   if GetMySex(OwnerRef) == 0 ;Male Owner
   6 |   |   |   if MCM.OwnerSexuality == 1
   7 |   |   |   |   BlockedNPCs = 0 ;Straight male owner. Will not have sex/enslave male NPCs
   8 |   |   |   |   SexualityDOM.SetValue(0)
   9 |   |   |   else
  10 |   |   |   |   BlockedNPCs = 1 ;Gay male owner. Will not have sex/enslave female NPCs
  11 |   |   |   |   SexualityDOM.SetValue(1)
  12 |   |   |   endif
  13 |   |   else
  14 |   |   |   if MCM.OwnerSexuality == 1
  15 |   |   |   |   BlockedNPCs = 1 ;Straight female owner. Will not have sex/enslave female NPCs
  16 |   |   |   |   SexualityDOM.SetValue(1)
  17 |   |   |   else
  18 |   |   |   |   BlockedNPCs = 0 ;Lesbian female owner. Will not have sex/enslave male NPCs
  19 |   |   |   |   SexualityDOM.SetValue(0)
  20 |   |   |   endif
  21 |   |   endif
  22 |   endif
  23 endFunction

Also:

the vkjmq quest has an OnPlayerLoadGame event, which afaik only get's sent to the player actor, but not to quest scripts (Source).

I believe the following should fix this:

Spoiler

1.: modify the vkjmq script as follows:

155  Event OnInit()
   1 |   Maintenance()
   2 EndEvent
   4 Function Maintenance()
   5 |   ; Update these each time because the list might have changed
   6 |   KwDevGag = DeviceWords[0]
   7 |   KwZbfGag = DeviceWords[1]
   8 |   KwHeavyBondage = DeviceWords[2]
   9 |   KwPermitOral = DeviceWords[3]
  10 |   KwEffectLively = DeviceWords[4]
  11 |   KwEffectVeryLively = DeviceWords[5]
  12 |   KwDevYoke = DeviceWords[6]
  13 |   KwZbfYoke = DeviceWords[7]
  14 |   KwDevYokeBB = DeviceWords[8]
  15 |   KwDevBoots = DeviceWords[9]
  16 |   KwDevGloves = DeviceWords[10]
  17 |   KwDevAnkleShackles = DeviceWords[11]
  18 |   KwZbfAnkles = DeviceWords[12]
  19 |   ;DeviceWords[13] is now null.  It was zbfWornElbows but it wasn't used and it doesn't exist in ZAP 7.
  20 |   KwDevArmCuffs = DeviceWords[14]
  21 |   KwDevLegCuffs = DeviceWords[15]
  22 |   KwZbfDevice = DeviceWords[16]
  23 |   KwZbfPlug = DeviceWords[17]
  24 |   KwZbfPermitOral = DeviceWords[18]
  25 |   KwDevBelt = DeviceWords[19]
  26 |   KwPermitAnal = DeviceWords[20]
  27 EndFunction

2.: in creationkit in the vkjmq Quest -> quest aliases -> playerref -> add an alias script

creationkit.jpg.882de8c675bde201caf0d4dea9d157e1.jpg

3.: vkjPlayerAliasScript.psc:

Scriptname vkjPlayerAliasScript extends ReferenceAlias  
{just a hook to let OnPlayerLoadGame call the maintenance function of the vkjMQ quest-script}

vkjMQ Property QuestScript Auto

Event OnPlayerLoadGame()
	QuestScript.Maintenance()
EndEvent

Last but not least: thanks for the mod :D 

15 minutes ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

modified vkjmq.psc so that the quest now uses the sexlab gender instead of the skyrim gender

I can add those changes.  I generally stay away from asking SexLab for gender but in these instances it should not be a problem. 

18 minutes ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

the vkjmq quest has an OnPlayerLoadGame event, which afaik only get's sent to the player actor, but not to quest scripts

Quest scripts don't need it.  It's simply initializing some of vkjmq's local variables.

@HexBolt8

Unfortunately not.

If vkjmq.OnPlayerLoadGame() is not called, all variables are equal to "none" and the script is executed incorrect.

For example : 
OnUpdate () calls vibrateCheck(PlayerRef) (line 270)   
vibrateCheck() (lne 746) uses "KwEffectLively" and "KwEffectVeryLively".
If they are equal to "none", this is an error, and it is displayed in the log, and VibratePlayer() is not called when necessary.

Bug Fix Update

This is a complete patch for version 0.89.  You don't need earlier patches.  Previous updates are included.

EDIT:  Deleted this obsolete patch.

Thank you to @yeahhowaboutnooo and @MikeTM for their very kind help and instruction with this one.  :thumbsup:

A very small update with an important fix and a minor change:

- Fixed keywords not being initialized in the main script. 

- Sexuality settings for player and owner use SexLab gender.

I'm working on a couple of new events, but the progress has been slow so far.

The first is a bit of self-humiliation -- just verbal, nothing gross -- tentative working title "I'm a Slave".  Somewhat like "I'm Famous", it's just making sure that people know you're a slave.

The second, "Public Service", is doing what a sex slave does best to "support" our brave town guards.  If you've chosen a side in the civil war, that will include "supporting" the soldiers at military camps.  Since most guards and soldiers are male (at least in vanilla) I will probably restrict this event to players who've selected a sexuality setting that includes male partners.  I won't force straight males into gay sex, nor do I care to jump through hoops to support mods that change the sex of guards and soldiers.  There are plenty of other events. 

My apologies to the 3 people who downloaded my 8 August update before I caught my mistake.  It had a test pop-up that I'd inadvertently left behind.  You'll notice it right away when you load your game.  I updated the patch file with the fixed script.  Please download the revised update.