On 9/17/2022 at 4:35 PM, effrenatus said:

Hello, i got an owner that does not have any owner dialogue...

SL Defeat sent me to the Auction and a buyer was found, I found myself owned by Jone Coldmoon, somewhere on a read near Falkreath. Everything seemed to work well.

But:

She said something like "We are going on a journey" and my character got her gold taken and got bound. But it seems like some routine is missing. We did not travel, we just stood there while I froze (Frostfall) and when i moved a bit then she came to me, then waiting again. I still had almost everything else in my inventory (though not allowed to wear it), and she did not have any Slave Owner dialogue options which I remember Sanguine had. Only several options from other mods like TDF prositution, Paradise halls, SLEN... And I now even can ask her to be my follower; when i do that I can just take the master key from her.

I am using Simple Slavery ++ version 6.3.14 and nothing from the mod gets overwritten. Sanguines Debauchery Enhanced SE 2022-01-31 which only gets sime beast NIFs overwritten.

Any idea? ?

That's SD+ issue. Jone doesn't work well with SD's version of slavery for some reason. Best is reload save from before being sold and have different auction outcome. Or use safe word from SD+ debug MCM to get free, find nearest non-hostile NPC and submit to them if you really want to be a slave. I personally don't like SD+ as a slavery mod because it tends to get in the way of other mods and break a lot. It's best for story, Dreamworld visits and that awesome Sanguine statue under the meadery, but sLola or DFC are better player slavery mods.

Edited by belegost

Hmm, somehow I missed any notifications of new comments here since Saturday (that's weird), so responses are late.

On 9/17/2022 at 6:25 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

In the slavery mod list you listed "Naked Defeat" by Nymra, but it doesn't appear in the active slavery outcomes even if I rescan several times.

Possibly a pretty old version of Naked Defeat wouldn't be recognized, but anything as far back as at least 4.1 should be.  The latest version on LL (4.81) should also be recognized.

Versions of SS++ prior to 6.2.15 won't find it (support was added in that version).  Patching SS++ will probably break it.  You might also try on a new game to see if that makes a difference.

On 9/17/2022 at 10:30 AM, bandetlol said:

I get a bug where you get put to auction but the auction master doesn't start the auction and you just stand there indefinitely.

The #1 cause is having the wrong version of Fuz Ro D-oh installed.  You must have the right one for your version of Skyrim.  The latest version is not necessarily right for your game.

On 9/23/2022 at 2:34 AM, belegost said:

That's SD+ issue. Jone doesn't work well with SD's version of slavery for some reason. Best is reload save from before being sold and have different auction outcome. Or use safe word from SD+ debug MCM to get free, find nearest non-hostile NPC and submit to them if you really want to be a slave. I personally don't like SD+ as a slavery mod because it tends to get in the way of other mods and break a lot. It's best for story, Dreamworld visits and that awesome Sanguine statue under the meadery, but sLola or DFC are better player slavery mods.

Thank you very much! I would like to have a look at the alternatives, I found Submissive Lola, but what is DFC? And they do the same kind of slavery for player as SD+ and are integrating to the other mods as well, do i understand correctly?

Edited by effrenatus
39 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

what is DFC?

Devious Followers Continued

39 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

do the same kind of slavery for player as SD+ and are integrating to the other mods as well

"Submissive Lola: The Resubmission" and "Devious Followers Continued" have softer slavery than SD+.  You can adventure and do quests as a slave.  Both integrate with other mods.

On 9/24/2022 at 7:43 PM, effrenatus said:

Thank you very much! I would like to have a look at the alternatives, I found Submissive Lola, but what is DFC? And they do the same kind of slavery for player as SD+ and are integrating to the other mods as well, do i understand correctly?

One thing that just came to my mind: do you have SexLab Dialogues installed? It's a requirement for SD+ if you want any meaningful interaction with your master.

25 minutes ago, csacskamacska said:

Would it be possible to make an Enderal compatibility as well?

We'd just need an Enderal-based outcome mod for the auction to send the player to.  Unless you walk out of the front door, the slave market itself could be anywhere.

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Enderal-based outcome mod

* that's exactly what I thought. It's just a make-believe event anyway...for now. Most of the content in this environment is ... essentially. So it would be nice to have a supplement...

Spoiler

image.jpeg.ddba22166787c5c4a0a604f49f932d93.jpeg

So far the game, he ate. However, now after the update, it's having problems for some reason... that's why I thought I should do something.

6 minutes ago, csacskamacska said:

However, now after the update, it's having problems for some reason.

Simple Slavery doesn't mind if you're using Enderal.  It's Enderal claiming an incompatibility.  I'm just guessing, but the "incompatibility" is probably not a technical one, but rather that Enderal is trying to protect players from being yanked out of its world and into Skyrim.  That's a reasonable concern, since a player would have to use the console to get back, and most auction outcomes have the player spend time in Skyrim, which would spoil the continuity.  Since there are no auction outcomes for Enderal, there's really no reason to try to use Simple Slavery with it.

23 hours ago, csacskamacska said:

oh... i see. However, it's just a box... and it could be anywhere. It is not dependent on world space. Abandonment and other luxury services... depend on the world space. That's why a ... compatibility modification would be needed.  

Doesn't Malphas strictly forbid slavery? It would make no sense.

Edited by belegost
On 9/26/2022 at 11:18 PM, csacskamacska said:

oh... i see. However, it's just a box... and it could be anywhere. It is not dependent on world space. Abandonment and other luxury services... depend on the world space. That's why a ... compatibility modification would be needed.  

it wouldn't need compatibility modification, it would just need someone to make a slavery outcome mod that is set in Enderal for SS to send the player to. :)

Okay, returning to fixing this mod for me. As per recommendation and after discovering some nasty stuff made by Vortex I cleared out all the loose files and after that I reinstalled the SS++ just for good measure.

And - well, good news - all the objects in the world (posters, furniture) were successfully fixed. The room at the auction house also looks completely fine. However the dialogue is still nowhere to be found. The dialogue scene is skipped (but mod correctly sends to another mod(s) that was configured in MCM). I do have Fuz Ro Doh, other mods that rely on silent dialogue and have it as a requirement work just fine. There are no loose files in there: I checked by unpacking the BSA and then going through them all and removing from the game folder (easy to test: if I unpack BSA into the game directory now, nothing gets overwritten, i.e. all the loose files are absent there by default).

Edited by Operand
1 hour ago, Operand said:

I do have Fuz Ro Doh, other mods that rely on silent dialogue and have it as a requirement work just fine.

For Fuz Ro D-oh, check that you have the right one for your version of Skyrim.  The latest version is not necessarily right for your game.

5 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

For Fuz Ro D-oh, check that you have the right one for your version of Skyrim.  The latest version is not necessarily right for your game.

Okay, that seems to be the problem. "That" = looks like we are talking about different things. I have this Fuz Ro Doh installed. It was released 2018 last time and has only one version. If you're hinting that there are several versions - clearly you're talking about some different mod.

Just to be sure, quote from that mod:

Compatibility

Compatible only with TES Skyrim v1.9.32.0. May not be compatible with the Russian build of the game.

And I have exactly that:

Spoiler

inst-1.png.191770d2d9abe680de5eb3981be0a275.png

Edited by Operand
20 minutes ago, Operand said:

If you're hinting that there are several versions - clearly you're talking about some different mod.

I was speaking of the Fuz Ro D-oh versions for Skyrim SE/AE.  If you're on LE, you don't have those concerns, so the one you have is correct.  Players rarely provide much detail about their situations, so the advice that I can offer tends to be general in nature.  The statement that "there are no loose files" had suggested to me that you might be on SE or AE, since SS++ for LE is packaged differently than the SE version, but apparently I misread the meaning.  Unfortunately, I have no further suggestions.  My guess is that your mod manager is still not fully cooperating with you.

Edited by HexBolt8
19 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

was speaking of the Fuz Ro D-oh versions for Skyrim SE/AE.  If you're on LE, you don't have those concerns, so the one you have is correct.  Players rarely provide much detail about their situations, so the advice that I can offer tends to be general in nature.

Umm.. wait, doesn't SE have its separate category on LL? I've always assumed that if a mod is published in LE category, it's .. well, LE (it might be compatible with SE but that's a different story). Regardless, that's irrelevant to the matter at hand.

20 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

My guess is that your mod manager is still not fully cooperating with you.

Oh well. I tried to install it manually as well with the same result. Anyways, it's a minor inconvenience - the mod does its job just fine and sends to the respective destinations mods so technically "it works". Let's see if someone else has a similar issue and if so - maybe that'd be the moment to care enough to investigate.