On 4/19/2022 at 4:40 PM, Corysia said:

I start my game in Realm of Lorkhan, so I can configure all my mods and skip the cart ride.  I then start SS++ and end up in the auction house as expected.  But when I open the MCM, I'm stuck on that page with "Exit the MCM" highlit.  And it doesn't respond to my controllers or the keyboard, except to close the MCM with either a grip click or the ESC key.

The auction proceeds normally and I go off to wherever I end up.  And my MCM is still locked in that state if I open it once more.

The biggest problem for me is that there's no autosave happening with the scene transitions.  I can't save my game.  If I'm sent somewhere I can't trigger an autosave by walking thru a transition doorway, all my progress is lost and I'm back in Lorkhan.  I can't gracefully quit, either.  I have to crash the game by closing the window or killing Steam.

The MCM doesn't always lock, but it does about 49 times out of 50.  Other than this hiccup I'm having, it's a fantastic mod!

Would be cool if there was a way to add CCAS Alt Start modules to Realm Of Lorkhan.

And maybe a way to have Public Whore grab you when you show up there and put character to work.

1 hour ago, tarl7 said:

Had no problem with all the other versions, the latest one when I get sent to auction I get stuck in black screen with just sound could be my system not sure.

There was a glitch that could cause a fade-out to stick if a player uses Death Alternative and downloaded this mod on July 20.  There was a temporary hot fix for that, but the latest version includes it.

A few posts back, one player had trouble because NMM made a mess of the installation, omitting the script files.  Even with automation tools, it's a good idea to make a quick inspection to verify that everything was installed.  Verify that all files from the download have actually been updated and installed.  You might have an outdated or missing file.

1 hour ago, tarl7 said:

Also chance of having an option to be sent to prison overhaul mod?

Probably not.  It's unlikely that local law enforcement would have the money to outbid wealthy slave buyers or even want to pay to have another inmate to feed.  For that matter, as a slave you'll probably have worse things done to you than they could manage.  However, Dagonar Prison is an available outcome because it's in the suite of DCL outcomes.

I've been through SS++ a few times in the last couple days, and twice I had a weird thing happen; when I was being placed for display at the start of the auction, I slid forward (in the restraint pose) to the exit door, and stayed there for the duration  of the auction.  No idea what caused it, and it didn't always happen.

42 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I slid forward (in the restraint pose) to the exit door, and stayed there for the duration  of the auction.  No idea what caused it, and it didn't always happen.

I guess your character really wanted to get away.  ? That's very strange.  This part of the auction hasn't changed recently.  There's the new optional transfer of PC inventory, but that wouldn't cause movement.  Player controls are disabled during the auction, but I can look at adding a SetDontMove command, in case some mysterious force is acting on the PC.

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I've been through SS++ a few times in the last couple days, and twice I had a weird thing happen; when I was being placed for display at the start of the auction, I slid forward (in the restraint pose) to the exit door, and stayed there for the duration  of the auction.  No idea what caused it, and it didn't always happen.

That sounds like it's probably similar to the longstanding physics bug—maybe specific to Faster HDT-SMP, but maybe not; I'm not sure—where clutter, PAHE slaves, etc. all just slowly slides in one direction in an interior cell.

On 8/20/2022 at 2:01 AM, tholos said:

Wait... Apparently I don't see any of those .pex in script folder nor seq in the seq folder why.... ? I don't understand !

Only the .bsa and .esp are included from my MO. I checked the .zip NMM took and I clearly see in the archive all files but when trying to install only 2 are added.

This is the first time I saw that what could be the reason ? 

I will permanently uninstall the zip, download and reinstall to see if there's any difference.

I really don't want to add manually, I'm very curious about why it acts like this; anyway you seem to solved it, I will add those missing files and see :D 

Thank you very much

EDIT: It's working, I uninstalled the archive, created a new archive based on the same archive and install it.  All files are this time copied and MCM is showing. Thank you again !

For anybody else encountering the problem with NMM not copying the script files, I resolved this problem on my system by removing the space at the end of the file name in the downloaded .zip file.  Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.16 [LE] .7z  

16 minutes ago, jvdaniels said:

I resolved this problem on my system by removing the space at the end of the file name in the downloaded .zip file.

Thank you for noticing this.  It seems that I was clumsy when naming the file.  I'll be careful not to do that again.

9 minutes ago, Delite said:

I want my character to be sold to brothel or to person, but I don't know what mod would be better to use.

Of those listed on the mod page, these will get you sold to a specific buyer:

Devious Followers Continued

Submissive Lola: The Resubmission

Deviously Cursed Loot (Leon or Leah)

Sanguine's Debauchery+ will sell you to a random pre-generated buyer (some of them are already in the auction hall).

Public Whore will land you in forced prostitution.

2 hours ago, Delite said:

What mod can you recommend to use with Simple Slavery++? I want my character to be sold to brothel or to person, but I don't know what mod would be better to use.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Of those listed on the mod page, these will get you sold to a specific buyer:

Devious Followers Continued

Submissive Lola: The Resubmission

Deviously Cursed Loot (Leon or Leah)

Sanguine's Debauchery+ will sell you to a random pre-generated buyer (some of them are already in the auction hall).

Public Whore will land you in forced prostitution.

Forced prostitution but not a brothel, necessarily. There have been brothel mods in the past but there aren’t currently any up to date ones. 

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thanks, exactly this feature I was looking for. I will give a try to SD+ at last. Been avoiding this mod for years.

1 hour ago, nekosyura said:

After escaping from darkarena
If you try to enter darkarena from this mod again, it will not progress after the auction.

You should let that mod's author know about that.  Simple Slavery just starts that mod's quest to trigger the enslavement outcome.  Possibly it didn't reset after the first time.

Hi there, I am a bit new to modding so if I made any mistakes please let me know.

I am trying to download, I install using mod manager2 and I keep getting the Form 43 error saying it is incompatible. I downloaded the most recent version and I can't seem to find a way to get it to work. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated!

2 hours ago, rayvanna said:

Hi there, I am a bit new to modding so if I made any mistakes please let me know.

I am trying to download, I install using mod manager2 and I keep getting the Form 43 error saying it is incompatible. I downloaded the most recent version and I can't seem to find a way to get it to work. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated!

Are you using the Skyrim SE version?

I provide the SE version to @HexBolt8 but I leave the ESP file using form 43.

You can safely ignore that warning from MO2, or you can turn off MO2 warning about that condition for all mods.

7 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Are you using the Skyrim SE version?

I provide the SE version to @HexBolt8 but I leave the ESP file using form 43.

You can safely ignore that warning from MO2, or you can turn off MO2 warning about that condition for all mods.

Play tested and everything seems to be running, fine, thank you for the clarification!

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible for a modder to control the selection of the bidders and (at least) the auction winner?

This is one main requirement for Maria Eden which provides several hard coded mistresses (brothel madams) and an user defined list of potential masters / mistresses.

1 hour ago, zaira said:

Is it possible for a modder to control the selection of the bidders and (at least) the auction winner?

This is one main requirement for Maria Eden which provides several hard coded mistresses (brothel madams) and an user defined list of potential masters / mistresses.

You and I had communicated about this back in July 2020, but that discussion didn't reach a conclusion.  I suggest having Simple Slavery send a mod event or start a quest of your choice.  Tell me what you'd like, and I'll add the SendModEvent or StartQuest command to the auction's Maria Eden outcome (which does nothing right now).  The auction would then finish and do its cleanup, and Maria Eden would be in control.  You might want to move the player character to your own post-sale area to meet the new master, or Maria Eden could select a master from its list and move that NPC to the player in the slave market.  That would be handled by Maria Eden, so you can do whatever you want.

Think about how you'd like for Simple Slavery to notify Maria Eden of the slavery outcome, and I will add that.  Perhaps we can work out the details with private messaging.

1 hour ago, zaira said:

hi zaira! good to hear from you again. i know we talked a long time ago about better SS/ME integration. Hex is WAY better at this modding stuff than I, so hopefully he can do a better job of figuring out how to make these wok. :)