20 minutes ago, tholos said:

- Install current SSLV version and older one (6.3.3 LE FOMOD) to test, still not showing up in MCM

are you saying you have both the current version and an older one running at the same time? if so, that's probably your issue - those are going to fight.

Edited by jfraser
2 minutes ago, jfraser said:

are you saying you have both the current version and an older one running at the same time? if so, that's probably your issue - those are going to fight.

Nope, I tried with the current one, then an older one when back I was playing and it was I guess working as expected with version 6.3.3 but not anymore

A bad habit of mine when updating a mod back in time was to overwrite a previous version and let it active but this time I just removed everything related to SSLV (well only SSLV, I didn't uninstall death alternative, public wh or others mod integration)

3 minutes ago, tholos said:

Nope, I tried with the current one, then an older one when back I was playing and it was I guess working as expected with version 6.3.3 but not anymore

A bad habit of mine when updating a mod back in time was to overwrite a previous version and let it active but this time I just removed everything related to SSLV (well only SSLV, I didn't uninstall death alternative, public wh or others mod integration)

okay, that makes more sense. XD

did you start a brand new game after these installations or just stick them on a previous save? if the latter, try starting a new game (from scratch, not one of those "i saved it before installing mods" things - that's not a real new game ;) ).

36 minutes ago, jfraser said:

okay, that makes more sense. XD

did you start a brand new game after these installations or just stick them on a previous save? if the latter, try starting a new game (from scratch, not one of those "i saved it before installing mods" things - that's not a real new game ;) ).

I did many tests I don't remember, I will try asap and will tell you in a few minutes after reinstalling latest version. I will edit here :) 

EDIT: From a new save, I get the same result; the MCM doesn't show up. MCMs from other mods seems to be all there, I saved and loaded but nothing appear :( 

Can I use a command or test a scenario easily where I can use any SSLV feature ? 

Edited by tholos
1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Ah, I see.  Yes, I misunderstood.  There are advantages to the slave pen start.

It's the player's last good chance to undo being enslaved, if there is no recent save to go back to.  Starting in the slave pen provides a safety net, if you got sent there by accident or you were surprised when a mod sent you there.  If you hadn't saved recently, it's easy to redress and use the console to get where you want to be.  But when the auction starts, so does the device stripping, and consoling out could leave the auction hall somewhat messed up (the display slave would be missing, the scene might be stuck, and so on). 

The slave pen also offers an immersive way to be cured of disease before enslavement, when access to cures might not exist without use of the console.

I understand, hence I only ask for an MCM option for it, so ppl can decide.

I find the mod works so well I never had to end slavery prematurely in the slave pen.

PLUS even in the past, when something broke and you were in the slave pen, usually it required reloading anyway, so at least for me I never experienced it as a safety net. 

Curing deseases could also be automated.

Dont get me wrong, I just think playstyles differ alot and mods like Lola, SD+ and in this case SS++ demand player action to make stuff happen.

What I prefer is mods that force the stuff on the PC a bit more, since that feels more like slavery to me and some others I guess. 

Also also its just that the dialogue becomes really tiring and at least for me there is a 50% chance if it getting stuck so that I have to repeat it (might be just my savegame or skyrim problem in general, its not a thing that happens only in SS++) but it just adds to the problem.

10 minutes ago, tholos said:

I think you're hurting yourself when you update by removing the mod, cleaning your save, then adding the new version back into your game.  Unless it's a trivial mod (texture replacer, new armor, etc.), uninstalling a mod is always risky.  Despite the care that you took to clean your save, things might be messed up.

Unless a mod author specifically says that updating requires a clean save or a new game, I suggest just overwriting the previous version.  You called this a bad habit, but I don't agree.  I'd argue the reverse, that needlessly uninstalling a mod is the bad habit.  Simple Slavery is inactive unless you were in the middle of the auction scene.  The only script that runs all the time is the MCM, and it's safe to simply overwrite (if there were a situation where this would be untrue, I'd note that in red warning text in the update notes).

Just a comparison, I never uninstall/reinstall to update a mod unless specifically directed to do so by the mod author.  I have never, in all my years playing Skyrim, had an MCM disappear.  Of course, that's not proof that the steps you took caused this mod's MCM to fail, but it does suggest that doing it differently might be better.

36 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I think you're hurting yourself when you update by removing the mod, cleaning your save, then adding the new version back into your game.  Unless it's a trivial mod (texture replacer, new armor, etc.), uninstalling a mod is always risky.  Despite the care that you took to clean your save, things might be messed up.

Unless a mod author specifically says that updating requires a clean save or a new game, I suggest just overwriting the previous version.  You called this a bad habit, but I don't agree.  I'd argue the reverse, that needlessly uninstalling a mod is the bad habit.  Simple Slavery is inactive unless you were in the middle of the auction scene.  The only script that runs all the time is the MCM, and it's safe to simply overwrite (if there were a situation where this would be untrue, I'd note that in red warning text in the update notes).

Just a comparison, I never uninstall/reinstall to update a mod unless specifically directed to do so by the mod author.  I have never, in all my years playing Skyrim, had an MCM disappear.  Of course, that's not proof that the steps you took caused this mod's MCM to fail, but it does suggest that doing it differently might be better.

I should have been more precise :D 

Whenever I update a mod, I don't uninstall->update. I'm doing as you said since then.

What I mean by "bad habit" is sometimes when I have in my mod organizer 3 or 4 installed version of a mod, I tend to uninstall the oldest one. I always let installed the latest and the previous one installed just in case installed. I never had any problem with that.

Well until now with that MCM not showing at all even in a new game.

EDIT: From a new save, I get the same result; the MCM doesn't show up. MCMs from other mods seems to be all there, I saved and loaded but nothing appear :( 

Can I use a command or test a scenario easily where I can use any SSLV feature ? 

When the bug occured, I updated from 6.3.14 (which was still active, I didn't uninstall) to 6.3.16

Edited by tholos

I just checked the code and I think I could implement the "Skip Dialogue" Option myself for LE.

I just tested it and it worked quite smooth.

THIS WOULD BE THE MCM Bool Propery:
Bool SkipDialogue = true

event on_new_slave(string eventName, string arg_s, float argNum, form sender)
	LogAndPrint("Simple Slavery:  Received 'new slave' mod event")
	LogAndPrint("Enslaved from " + sender.GetName() + " - " + sender)
	playerref.SendModEvent("PCSubFree"); SD+ Release

if CheckFreedomLicense(); SL Survival Freedom License check
		return
	endif

SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend")
	playerref.moveto(SSLV_CageMark2)
	CruxSlave.EvaluatePackage()
	DefaultIdle()
	StripPlayer()
	if playerref.GetDistance(SSLV_CageMark2) > 100
		playerref.moveto(SSLV_CageMark2); PC maybe landed outside the cage
	endif
	SSLV_DDInt.RemoveGag()

EquipSlaveOutfit(playerref, SSLV_SlaveOutfit2)

;NYMRAS EDIT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
	if SkipDialogue
	SetStage(20)
	endif
endevent

Would you be willing to include it in the next update in that case? 

I would edit the MCM script and the ESP then, too to save you time :)

EDIT:
Btw I would also include an additional ModEvent that can communicate with Naked Defeat to use its Expression System,

That way Naked Defeat could play expressions during SS++ Scenario.

Another more complex idea would be that Naked Defeat would also trigger a forced Bathing event (slaves should be clean)

or even some fucking before sent to the auction.

It would only be Events sent out from SS++ that Nade listens to to track where the SS++ quest is at.

I would also use these to make Fill Her Up from Baka NOT trigger during SS++...

EDIT2;
alternativly I could just include the expression function into SS++ directly connected with an MCM option to enable it. 

basically it plays random expressions that refresh every 2-4 seconds with random eye and mouth movement tied to sad/fearfull prisoner expressions

Edited by Nymra
1 hour ago, tholos said:

Well until now with that MCM not showing at all even in a new game.

You can test if the main quests are running in the console:

sqv sslv_config

sqv SimpleSlavery

Both should be running.  "SetStage SimpleSlavery 10" will send you to the platform, just as a test (I don't recommend doing that in a real game).

I'm wondering if a script dependence has crept in.  I've been careful about that, but who knows?  Can you please post (in a spoiler section) your mod list?  If you prefer, you can message it to me.

27 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I just checked the code and I think I could implement the "Skip Dialogue" Option myself for LE.

I just tested it and it worked quite smooth.

THIS WOULD BE THE MCM Bool Propery:
Bool SkipDialogue = true

event on_new_slave(string eventName, string arg_s, float argNum, form sender)
	LogAndPrint("Simple Slavery:  Received 'new slave' mod event")
	LogAndPrint("Enslaved from " + sender.GetName() + " - " + sender)
	playerref.SendModEvent("PCSubFree"); SD+ Release

if CheckFreedomLicense(); SL Survival Freedom License check
		return
	endif

SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend")
	playerref.moveto(SSLV_CageMark2)
	CruxSlave.EvaluatePackage()
	DefaultIdle()
	StripPlayer()
	if playerref.GetDistance(SSLV_CageMark2) > 100
		playerref.moveto(SSLV_CageMark2); PC maybe landed outside the cage
	endif
	SSLV_DDInt.RemoveGag()

EquipSlaveOutfit(playerref, SSLV_SlaveOutfit2)

if SkipDialogue
	SetStage(20)
	endif
endevent

Would you be willing to include it in the next update in that case? 

I would edit the MCM script and the ESP then, too to save you time :)

EDIT:
Btw I would also include an additional ModEvent that can communicate with Naked Defeat to use its Expression System,

That way Naked Defeat could play expressions during SS++ Scenario.

Another more complex idea would be that Naked Defeat would also trigger a forced Bathing event (slaves should be clean)

or even some fucking before sent to the auction.

It would only be Events sent out from SS++ that Nade listens to to track where the SS++ quest is at.

I would also use these to make Fill Her Up from Baka NOT trigger during SS++...

EDIT2;
alternativly I could just include the expression function into SS++ directly connected with an MCM option to enable it. 

basically it plays random expressions that refresh every 2-4 seconds with random eye and mouth movement tied to sad/fearfull prisoner expressions

that just skips the need to talk to the guy to begin the auction, right? this isn't about skipping the auction itself, if I'm understanding what you've been saying. :)

Edited by jfraser
2 minutes ago, jfraser said:

that just skips the need to talk to the guy to begin the auction, right? this isn't about skipping the auction itself, if I'm understanding what you've been saying. :)

yes, this only skips the short dialogue and basically autostarts the auction scene.

I would add a short delay maybe, currently at least for me its "port to cell" -> 1 sec -> fade to black -> port to auction stage scene. 

1 minute ago, Nymra said:

yes, this only skips the short dialogue and basically autostarts the auction scene.

I would add a short delay maybe, currently at least for me its "port to cell" -> 1 sec -> fade to black -> port to auction stage scene. 

Up to Hex, of course. :)

11 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

sqv sslv_config

sqv SimpleSlavery

Both should be running.  "SetStage SimpleSlavery 10" will send you to the platform, just as a test (I don't recommend doing that in a real game).

I'm wondering if a script dependence has crept in.  I've been careful about that, but who knows?  Can you please post (in a spoiler section) your mod list?  If you prefer, you can message it to me.

I'll do some test tonight, post results tomorrow, if that fails, can I answer you tomorrow about what you asked ? :D 

37 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I'd rather not add an option to the MCM for this.  I prefer not to encourage players to take an alternate path through events that might break at some point.  As a compromise, I can add your changes to the main script.  Those who want to go straight to the platform can run "setpqv SimpleSlavery SkipDialogue true".  Put it in a batch file and run it once per game.

42 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I would also include an additional ModEvent that can communicate with Naked Defeat to use its Expression System

I can send an "SSLV On Platform" event when that part starts, if that works for you.  It would be generic, so any mod could make use of it.  SS++ already sends the "SSLV Exit" event when it finishes, so you'd know when to start and end.

46 minutes ago, Nymra said:

even some fucking before sent to the auction

A "test ride" feature has been suggested.  That could be interesting, but it would introduce a dependence on SexLab, which isn't required now.  Also, there are some players who'd rather skip the preliminaries and go straight to the platform.  :wink:

@Nymra, this can be changed, but so that I don't forget, I've made these changes for whenever the next update comes out:

When the PC arrives on the platform and SS housekeeping tasks finish, SS sends SendModEvent("SSLV On Platform").

In the main script, a new bool property SkipDialogue that defaults to false does SetStage(20) after a 2 second delay for on_new_slave.

Setting aside performance impact, ease of implementation, @HexBolt8's time, etc., I think my pie-in-the-sky ideal for SS++ would be to have the auction start after some period of time whether you talk to the guy or not, accompanied by some simple ambient dialogue to the effect that "you're up, get over here."  In the mean time, you could talk to him to start sooner if you're impatient, or there'd be a bit more to talk about with your cellmates while you wait—maybe you could even have a dialogue option that leads to flirting with them.  Ideally, there would be an auction in-progress during that time, so you could also just watch the show if you wanted.  Maybe choosing to kill time by masturbating would also have some minor dialogue consequences.  Talking to the warden bloke wouldn't automatically lead to starting the auction immediately unless you choose a dialogue option to the effect of, "c'mon, let's get this show on the road," so you can actually explore his dialogue a little bit within a single event—right now, talking to him is weird, as there are some dialogues that it feels like there's no natural way to progress to.

36 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Ideally, there would be an auction in-progress during that time, so you could also just watch the show if you wanted.

I made a note to consider an option to have an auction scene run for the display model slave while you're in the pen, or even when you wander in from outside.  It would just run one of the existing bidding scenes with a fade to black.  That might conceivably lead to "you're up" if you're in the pen.

36 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Maybe choosing to kill time by masturbating would also have some minor dialogue consequences.

That's interesting.  A display like that would likely increase a slave's sale price, though it wouldn't really affect anything.  I guess it could cause a unique scene to run for the auction, one that mentions the slave's sexual appetite, but players would probably tire of seeing that one after a few times.

I've also thought about a shopping phase where bidders might talk to you, inspect you, and squeeze the merchandise.  A fair bit of work there, and it would have to support a wide range of PC responses (defiant, submissive, frightened, philosophical, eager, and so on).

Edited by HexBolt8
9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

sqv sslv_config

sqv SimpleSlavery

What I did in a new game after leaving Abandonned prison (Alternate Start) and waiting the game to setup every mods:

-sqv sslv_config

Spoiler

sqv sslv_config
--- Papyrus ----------------------------
Quest:
        Script state = ""
        No variables
No papyrus scripts attached
- 1 Aliases for quest 'SSLV_Config' (8A02FF82)-
REF 'Player'->"(00000014)
--- Quest state ------------------------
Enabled?        Yes
State:          Running
Current stage:  0
Priority:       0

-sqv simpleslavery

Spoiler

sqv simpleslavery
--- Papyrus ----------------------------
Form:
        Script state = ""
        No variables
Quest:
        Script state = ""
        No variables
- 27 Aliases for quest 'SimpleSlavery' (8A00492E)-
REF 'SSLV_RandallAlias'->(8A02530A)
REF 'SSLV_AuctioneerAlias'->"(8A025308)
REF 'SSLV_HarrietteAlias'->"(8A025309)
REF 'SSLV_Bidder1Alias'->"(8A033565)
REF 'SSLV_Bidder2Alias'->"(8A02530C)
REF 'SSLV_Bidder3Alias'->"(8A025311)
REF 'SSLV_TestCell'->"(000790BA)
REF 'Player'->"(00000014)
REF 'SSLV_Bidder4Alias'->"(8A02530D)
REF 'SSLV_Bidder5Alias'->"(8A02530F)
REF 'SSLV_Bidder6Alias'->"(8A025310)
REF 'SSLV_Bidder7Alias'->"(8A025312)
REF 'SSLV_Bidder8Alias'->"(8A025313)
REF 'SSLV_Master1Alias'->"(8A04DD33)
REF 'SSLV_Master1bAlias'->"(8A04DD34)
REF 'SSLV_Master2Alias'->"(8A04DD35)
REF 'SSLV_Master2bAlias'->"(8A04DD36)
REF 'SSLV_Master3Alias'->"(8A04DD37)
REF 'SSLV_Master3bAlias'->"(8A04DD37) //Weird ?
REF 'SSLV_Master4Alias'->"(8A04DD39)
REF 'SSLV_Master4bAlias'->"(8A04DD3A)
REF 'SSLV_Master5Alias'->"(8A04DD3B)
REF 'SSLV_Master5bAlias'->"(8A04DD3C)
REF 'SSLV_Master6Alias'->"(8A04DD3D)
REF 'SSLV_Master6bAlias'->"(8A04DD3F)
REF 'SSLV_Master7Alias'->"(8A04DD40)
REF 'SSLV_Master7bAlias'->"(8A04DD41)
--- Quest state ------------------------
Enabled?        Yes
State:          Running
Current stage:  0 //changed to 10 after typing "setstage simpleslavery 10"
Priority:       60

-setstage simpleslavery 10

=>Aside from changing the current stage and done after alternate start, I didn't get teleported. I just then "coc riftenlavemarket" it worked but again talking to the auctioneer about "I have a thing about being enslaved" seems to do nothing.

-I revert back 8-9 mod updates I did along with Simple Slavery when updating from 6.3.14 to 6.3.16 and uninstalled 2 new freshly added mods.

=> I wanted to see if these new/updated mods were the cause of this but apparently, the issue might be older than I can think. The hassle is; it has been, some time since I've played and or used Simple Slavery mod or MCM so I don't know.

What I didn't do:

-DIsable all plugins excepts skyrim's and SSLV's ones; is it useful to do so ? 

Here's my load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     hdtHighHeel.esm
  7  7     BeeingFemale.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHair.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 10  a     SGHairPackBase.esm
 11  b     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 12  c     SexLab.esm
 13  d     SexLabAroused.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 17 11     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 18 12     Uncommon Races of Skyrim.esm
 19 13     BBLuxurySuite.esm
 20 14     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 21 15     CreatureFramework.esm
 22 16     TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm
 23 17     daymoyl.esm
 24 18     HoovesStepset.esm
 25 19     paradise_halls.esm
 26 1a     Heretical Resources.esm
 27 1b     Amputator.esm
 28 1c     Heels Sound.esm
 29 1d     RidingStyles2.esm
 30 1e     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 31 1f     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 32 20     FNIS.esp
 33 21     SkyUI.esp
 34 22     SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
 35 23     XPMSE.esp
 36 24     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 37 25     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 38 26     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 39 27     KS Hairdo's.esp
 40 28     SimplyKnock.esp
 41 29     SGHairPackAIO.esp
 42 2a     MikanEyes All in one.esp
 43 2b     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 44 2c     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 45 2d     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 46 2e     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 47 2f     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 48 30     RaceMenu.esp
 49 31     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 50 32     SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
 51 33     SlaveTats.esp
 52 34     SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
 53 35     Latex Witch - Nokou.esp
 54 36     Daz Swimsuit Pack.esp
 55 37     Ballet Boots.esp
 56 38     Devious Rubber Masks Rebirth.esp
 57 39     ChaPi.esp
 58 3a     zzEstrus.esp
 59 3b     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 60 3c     Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
 61 3d     SexLabDefeat.esp
 62 3e     DeviousTraining.esp
 63 3f     AmputatorFrameworkRecipe.esp
 64 40     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 65 41     SLAL_GSAnimObjects.esp
 66 42     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 67 43     DLSkyrim.esp
 68 44     ABDLSuite.esp
 69 45     DLSecure.esp
 70 46     Cloth Diaper.esp
 71 47     LolaDiapers.esp
 72 48     Luxury Collection.esp
 73 49     Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
 74 4a     Apropos2.esp
 75 4b     UIExtensions.esp
 76 4c     NPC Clothing Replacer.esp
 77 4d     WetFunction.esp
               paradise_halls_family_feud-weapon-fix_patch.esp
               TTT_ArousedNips.esp
 78 4e     Blush When Aroused.esp
 79 4f     [Melodic] Sedictive Sister.esp
 80 50     FadeTattoos.esp
 81 51     RapeTattoos.esp
 82 52     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 83 53     Tropicalpack.esp
 84 54     Latex Underwear.esp
 85 55     [Predator] Latex Condom Suit.esp
 86 56     [Melodic] Latex Leotard.esp
 87 57     Eyes of Aber.esp
 88 58     mmpieceringparts1.esp
 89 59     FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
 90 5a     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 91 5b     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 92 5c     SD Cages.esp
 93 5d     3DNPC.esp
 94 5e     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 95 5f     MoreBanditCamps(Explorer'sEdition).esp
 96 60     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 97 61     MilkModNEW.esp
 98 62     MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
               Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
 99 63     DemonicCreatures.esp
100 64     Immersive Encounters.esp
101 65     troublesofheroine.esp
102 66     OBIS.esp
103 67     SexLab-Stories.esp
104 68     Trapped in Rubber.esp
105 69     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
106 6a     hydra_slavegirls.esp
107 6b     SL Survival.esp
                zThingsInDark.esp
108 6c     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
109 6d     MoreNastyCritters.esp
110 6e     Captured Dreams.esp
111 6f     MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
112 70     SnoipehMoreCreatures.esp
                What am I.esp
113 71     SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
114 72     SexyBanditCaptives.esp
115 73     PAN_NPCs.esp
                Milk Addict.esp
116 74     bac.esp
117 75     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
118 76     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
119 77     SexLab-Parasites.esp
120 78     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
121 79     Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
122 7a     BaboInteractiveDia.esp
123 7b     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
124 7c     ChaurusLife.esp
125 7d     PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
126 7e     Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
127 7f     ZaFromTheDeepsV2.esp
128 80     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
129 81     PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
130 82     zTrap.esp
131 83     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
132 84     BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
133 85     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
134 86     Public Whore.esp
135 87     Deviously Vanilla.esp
136 88     DeviousFollowers.esp
137 89     pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
138 8a     SimpleSlavery.esp
139 8b     SecretShips.esp
140 8c     [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
141 8d     EstrusChaurus.esp
142 8e     Deviously Enslaved.esp
           FtM_3 - OBIS + CCOR.esp
           FtM_3 - OBIS.esp
143 8f     FtM_3.esp
           FtM_3 - CCOR.esp
144 90     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
145 91     BW Beleval.esp
146 92     Frea.esp
147 93     BW Ingjard.esp
148 94     zzEstrusAddon.esp
149 95     TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
150 96     yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
151 97     EggFactory.esp
152 98     Sorceress Supreme.esp
153 99     SexLab_Hormones.esp
154 9a     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
155 9b     ERF - Ceraph.esp
156 9c     DeadlyMutilation.esp
157 9d     HentaiCreatures.esp
158 9e     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
159 9f     SexLab Approach.esp
160 a0     paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
161 a1     Feirin1.esp
162 a2     WMFSEllindiaFollower.esp
163 a3     OBISDB.esp
164 a4     Spriggan Armor 2.esp
165 a5     submissivelola_est.esp
166 a6     RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
167 a7     EstrusSpider.esp
168 a8     paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
                Pahe_Immersive_Creature fixes patch.esp
                pahe-tdf-patch.esp
169 a9     Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
170 aa     Andrea.esp
171 ab     My Home Is Your Home.esp
172 ac     My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
173 ad     Fenne.esp
174 ae     3dnpc - Overhual.esp
175 af      Extended Slider Colors.esp
176 b0     FreckleMania2.esp
177 b1     Sunsakuka's Follower.esp
178 b2     PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
179 b3     44bikini.esp
180 b4     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
181 b5     TKDodge.esp
182 b6     Brows.esp
183 b7     dcc-dm2.esp
184 b8     Tribal Tattoo Overlays.esp
185 b9     SexyBanditCaptives_ApachiiHair.esp
186 ba     SexyBanditCaptives_KSHair.esp
187 bb     Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
188 bc     Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
                Funcon.esp
                iWant Widgets LE.esp
189 bd     FWB_SexLabDisparity.esp
190 be     SLAnimLoader.esp
191 bf     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
192 c0     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
193 c1     NaySanPiercing.esp
194 c2     UltimateCombat.esp
195 c3     Bijin NPCs.esp
196 c4     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
197 c5     CK_Yvette_Follower.esp
198 c6     Live Action.esp
                CowLifeServices.esp
199 c7     Maelstrom.esp
200 c8     The Facility.esp
201 c9     Shiny Catsuits.esp
202 ca     SD Patches.esp
                SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
203 cb     SexLab - Devious Butt.esp
204 cc     HDT Piercingsets.esp
205 cd     Zarias_Piercings1.esp
206 ce     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
207 cf      MilkModNEW HF.esp
208 d0     MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
209 d1     MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
210 d2     fuz_2.esp
211 d3     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
212 d4     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
213 d5     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
214 d6     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
215 d7     Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
216 d8     pchsWartimes.esp
217 d9     ELFXEnhancer.esp

I don't know what else I can do :( thanks anyway for taking your time !

EDIT: I remember when checking some mod's MCM like Public Whore and SL Survival, when SSLV 6.3.16 was installed, in the "Mod integration" of some of them, sometimes Simple Slavery was "FOUND" and sometimes "NOT FOUND"

=> Do you want me to see which one gave me that ? 

Edited by tholos
17 minutes ago, tholos said:

setstage simpleslavery 10

That's my fault.  I meant to type stage 20.  But that doesn't matter because....

18 minutes ago, tholos said:

The script for the MCM, and also the main script, aren't present in your game.  No script, no MCM.

For the LE version, these are loose files.  You should see SSLV_MainScr.pex and SSLV_ConfigScr.pex in your installation.  If you don't, you were too enthusiastic about cleaning out the old version and removed key parts of the current version.  If you don't see those scripts, extract everything from the zip file again.

25 minutes ago, tholos said:

in the "Mod integration" of some of them, sometimes Simple Slavery was "FOUND" and sometimes "NOT FOUND"

=> Do you want me to see which one gave me that ? 

That's not necessary.  Nothing changed here that would cause Simple Slavery to no longer be recognized by other mods.  If someone had a problem, it's probably an installation error or an unstable game.

Wait... Apparently I don't see any of those .pex in script folder nor seq in the seq folder why.... ? I don't understand !

Only the .bsa and .esp are included from my MO. I checked the .zip NMM took and I clearly see in the archive all files but when trying to install only 2 are added.

This is the first time I saw that what could be the reason ? 

I will permanently uninstall the zip, download and reinstall to see if there's any difference.

I really don't want to add manually, I'm very curious about why it acts like this; anyway you seem to solved it, I will add those missing files and see :D 

Thank you very much

EDIT: It's working, I uninstalled the archive, created a new archive based on the same archive and install it.  All files are this time copied and MCM is showing. Thank you again !

Edited by tholos
15 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

@Nymra, this can be changed, but so that I don't forget, I've made these changes for whenever the next update comes out:

When the PC arrives on the platform and SS housekeeping tasks finish, SS sends SendModEvent("SSLV On Platform").

In the main script, a new bool property SkipDialogue that defaults to false does SetStage(20) after a 2 second delay for on_new_slave.

sounds about right, yeah, very cool!

thank you!