19 minutes ago, csacskamacska said:

Malphas is dead... he doesn't care anymore...

Try telling that to a regular Enderalean and see what happens.

@HexBolt8 there's a minor conflict between SS++ and @Monoman1's Sexlab Survival. The latter has a function that "controls" content of stashes, slave's gear chest included. And by "controls" I mean the content of the stash is distributed among nearby NPC's. So basically if you take your crap from the safe once, the next time you're sold all your shit will be gone.

9 hours ago, kapibar said:

if you take your crap from the safe once, the next time you're sold all your shit will be gone.

It's not clear from your statement, but I assume that the "safe" you're talking about is the backup chest in the holding cell, not the strongbox in the auction hall.  There are no NPCs in that cell, or even any doors, so I'd be surprised if SL Survival transfers the contents to nearby NPCs.  I can check with MM1, but you might have to choose to enable one feature or the other, not both.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

you're talking about is the backup chest in the holding cell, not the strongbox

Sorry, first post in the morning, was half asleep. No, I mean the strongbox in the auction hall. I already contacted MM1, so he's aware of this and posted on SLS thread that this container will be added as an exception in the new update.

Hi there,

I have an issue and I'd like some expert opinion if it belongs here.

I have SLUTS Resume as a target for this mod. The first slavery event went w/o problem, SLUTS took over.

However, the second time I had problem. The dialogs and the auction went w/o problem. However when the SLUTS Resume mod should have took over I got an error message:

SLUTS SS: CALL FAILED

My character just stayed in the auction room and I got back the control. I tried 3 times, same result.

What could cause this?

Peace,

M

1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

I have SLUTS Resume as a target for this mod. The first slavery event went w/o problem, SLUTS took over.

However, the second time I had problem. The dialogs and the auction went w/o problem.

Yup. This mod does something along the ines of "Hey, Slavery Mod - take over!"

Everything after the auction is courtesy of the other mod, in this case Sluts Resume.

I guess that being called from some entry point makes some problem, with variables not being properly initialised, or the mod not ending properly, because some initial state has been missed. There are similar problems with DFC when you get enslaved for a second time - but that needs to be discussed (and hopefully fixed) in the other mod's thread.

6 hours ago, monsta88 said:

However when the SLUTS Resume mod should have took over I got an error message:

SLUTS SS: CALL FAILED

That message is from SLUTS Resume.  Simple Slavery has finished its work at that point.  SLUTS Resume is running, though it was unable to start its enslavement event.  Let that mod's author know about the problem with as much detail as you can provide, especially the error message.

For the SE version, any idea why I can start slavery from the abandoned prison for LAL and the auction house loads just fine and for obvious reasons I get kicked back into the abandoned prison, but if I try and get into the auction house via Riften or the MCM after I've started the game, it crashes on load? 

Having troubles narrowing this down.

1 hour ago, AechRO said:

For the SE version, any idea why I can start slavery from the abandoned prison for LAL and the auction house loads just fine and for obvious reasons I get kicked back into the abandoned prison, but if I try and get into the auction house via Riften or the MCM after I've started the game, it crashes on load? 

Not specifically, though if you're still in a pre-start cell, the game hasn't fully started, so more things are active and running when you enter from Riften.

11 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Not specifically, though if you're still in a pre-start cell, the game hasn't fully started, so more things are active and running when you enter from Riften.

These are what it locks up at if you're able to identify them. Maybe I can find the problem if I know what's causing the crash. Having some problems finding these as well. I have quite a few mods so I'd rather not go 1 by 1 but that may be what I have to do.

[RSP+A88] 0x1DBBE8A1680      (BGSLocation*)
        File: "SimpleSlavery.esp"
        Flags: 0x00000008
        Form ID: 0x890619F8
        Form Type: 104

and

[RSP+AB8] 0x1DBBE9547B8      (TESObjectREFR*)
        File: "SimpleSlavery.esp"
        Flags: 0x00000408
        Form ID: 0x89025304
        Form Type: 61

2 hours ago, AechRO said:

These are what it locks up at if you're able to identify them.

The first is just the location of the slave market.  The second is the marker in the slave pen where you're placed on arrival through enslavement.  They don't really indicate any problem.

If you always had a crash, even from the alternate start cell, that might suggest a difficulty in your game with handling a head or hair mesh, but it's strange that it only crashes after you've entered the world to start playing.  I don't know what would cause that.

11 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The first is just the location of the slave market.  The second is the marker in the slave pen where you're placed on arrival through enslavement.  They don't really indicate any problem.

If you always had a crash, even from the alternate start cell, that might suggest a difficulty in your game with handling a head or hair mesh, but it's strange that it only crashes after you've entered the world to start playing.  I don't know what would cause that.

I've disabled a bunch to where it now works, and doing the old 1 by 1 until it crashes, to see where the conflict might be. If I find it, is it worth noting?

24 minutes ago, AechRO said:

If I find it, is it worth noting?

Yes, please.  If you have a problem, it's likely that someone else will have it too, so it's good to know what causes these things, even if it turns out to be a mod conflict that can't be fixed from here.

25 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Yes, please.  If you have a problem, it's likely that someone else will have it too, so it's good to know what causes these things, even if it turns out to be a mod conflict that can't be fixed from here.

So there was two conflicts.

The first being Enhanced Lights and FX, which always gives problems when custom rooms are added. Really have to switch off of that.

The Second one was Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (Just that add on, not the master). I'm not a modder, so I can just guess, but maybe because HSH gives the ability to modify cells inside "homes" among other things, there could be a conflict? I'm sure you'd know better than myself!

18 minutes ago, AechRO said:

So there was two conflicts.

Thank you for reporting your findings!

18 minutes ago, AechRO said:

I can just guess, but maybe because HSH gives the ability to modify cells inside "homes" among other things, there could be a conflict?

I don't use that one, but I'm pretty sure that others use it with Simple Slavery, so that's strange.  The slave market is marked as a Dwelling (but not a player home) and a Store, for the benefit of mods that behave badly in an interior cell that has no keywords related to civilization.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I don't use that one, but I'm pretty sure that others use it with Simple Slavery, so that's strange.  The slave market is marked as a Dwelling (but not a player home) and a Store, for the benefit of mods that behave badly in an interior cell that has no keywords related to civilization.

Hm, either way, I like your mod more, and it ties into a lot of other mods. I can definitely justify a new game without HSH.

Thank you for your explanations and even being active!

Edit: Ah so now every time the survival mode notice pops at the beginning of the game, after wards the auction house crashes. I'm on 1.6.353, is it something with AE?

Edited by AechRO
3 minutes ago, zittonⅡ said:

I have a problem thant I stuck on the platform and the buyer do nothing. I am sure I download the right Fuzroda version. 

Please post your mod list and a Papyrus log of a time when you had the problem.  Also, check that you have not patched Simple Slavery.  Patching it usually breaks it.

19 minutes ago, zittonⅡ said:

No, I have not CTD, just stuck on the platform

I understand, but if the auction does not start after you're placed on the platform, we need to understand why.  Almost always, it's related to Fuz Ro D-oh, but you said you're certain that you have the right version, so we have to look for other causes of the problem.  The auction scene works for other people; we need to figure out why it does not work for you.