51 minutes ago, LadycatSarah said:

I seem to be having trouble with actually being sold. I get sent behind bars, talk to the slave master, get put on the block....and nothing.

Two things could be happening.  First, if your character has devious devices locked on, the mod will try to remove them.  This can take awhile.  Second, if you do not have Fuz Ro D-oh installed (or if you have an old version installed) you won't see the auction proceeding.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Two things could be happening.  First, if your character has devious devices locked on, the mod will try to remove them.  This can take awhile.  Second, if you do not have Fuz Ro D-oh installed (or if you have an old version installed) you won't see the auction proceeding.

I think you got it in one, Looks like I forgot Fuz Ro Do'h

19 minutes ago, LadycatSarah said:

Is there a way to avoid being sent back to the auction house after having been sent to a slave mod? I had been sent to some slave prison when a prisoner decided to send me back to the auction house

No.  After you've been delivered to an enslavement mod, it's out of this mod's hands, and that mod can do whatever it wants.  If it chooses to send you back to Simple Slavery, it can.  Some mods (Cidhna bandits comes to mind) will give you a chance to escape, but if you get too long then you get sold again.  If you don't like that about the enslavement mod, you might prefer to stop using it.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

No.  After you've been delivered to an enslavement mod, it's out of this mod's hands, and that mod can do whatever it wants.  If it chooses to send you back to Simple Slavery, it can.  Some mods (Cidhna bandits comes to mind) will give you a chance to escape, but if you get too long then you get sold again.  If you don't like that about the enslavement mod, you might prefer to stop using it.

That's fine, I think I can work around it

2 hours ago, LadycatSarah said:
8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's fine, I think I can work around it

yeahhhhh, i know that feeling. i was sold to an old woman in the wilderness (SD+) who i managed to piss off like less than 5 minutes after they bought me, when we went for a walk, and i kept asking her "are we there yet?" over and over again for fun, and she suddenly stopped and said something like "ok i've had enough, bye bye", and then next thing i know i'm back at the auction. i laughed so hard, but yeah, it happens lol

Defeat and Radiant prostitution both have a mcm for simple slavery. but not for this version, as it looks like, because it does not work. i really ask myself why i have installed this version then when improtant mods, that have beeen supported in eqarliuer versions, are not supported without saying any wqord about it.

29 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Defeat and Radiant prostitution both have a mcm for simple slavery. but not for this version, as it looks like, because it does not work.

Radiant Prostitution does not have a MCM setting for Simple Slavery.  Defeat works fine with SS++; I've seen it work in my own games.  If it's not working for you, look to your own game, your settings, your mod list, and any stability issues for a cause.

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

you wouldn't happen to know "offhand" what version removed the DFW support, would you ?

That's an easy one.  None of the SS++ versions support DFW.  SS+ had separate downloads.  The latest one without DFW support was the starting point for SS++. 

22 minutes ago, lord,k, said:

can you start the quest manually ? with like a command

You can start the auction by walking into the slave market (or with "coc sslvmarket") and asking the auctioneer for a "pretend" auction, which is actually a real one that sends you to enslavement.

On 10/24/2020 at 7:22 PM, HexBolt8 said:

You can start the auction by walking into the slave market (or with "coc sslvmarket") and asking the auctioneer for a "pretend" auction, which is actually a real one that sends you to enslavement.

ok i did that and "sorry if i annoy am a new on this mod" but how long it take to be sold ?

3 hours ago, lord,k, said:

ok i did that and "sorry if i annoy am a new on this mod" but how long it take to be sold ?

After you're moved to the platform, an auction will take place.  If you're not seeing the words, you don't have Fuz Ro D-oh installed, or you're using an older version. 

1 hour ago, KJprepps said:

no im not using anything like that, just the supported mods of this mod, cursed loot etc.

Unfortunately there's nothing else I can tell you.  The doors work.  I just loaded a game and tested them.  Something seems to be interfering with your Skyrim, or possibly you're having general issues (infinite load screen, etc.) transitioning between cells. 

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Unfortunately there's nothing else I can tell you.  The doors work.  I just loaded a game and tested them.  Something seems to be interfering with your Skyrim, or possibly you're having general issues (infinite load screen, etc.) transitioning between cells. 

i created a new save and now it works, i dont know what was the problem

thx for the help :)