1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said:

I think its work... I uninstalled all, and installed all again, and worked, saved loaded suscefull.

But how can i test? I am not a mod skyrim programer, then the command sendmodevent i cant know where can i use, the console do not accept. And the sslv_cagemark2 do not exist to coc console command

Have any form I test ? I have submissive lola (1.1), and sexlab kidnaped redux (I put 100% possibilit to go to simple slavery, but not happen)

PS: Sorry for my english... 

- Use Mod Organizer 2
- uninstall Sexlab Kidnap Redux 
- read the Mod description for Submissive Lola (you have to set it up for SS++ to connect correctly)
- get a more simple mod for testing (like Treasure Hunter Whore or Slaverun)
- tick it in MCM

- go to Riften into the Auction Room

- Talk to the Auction man and ask for "Fake auction". 
- profit .

2 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

I think its work... I uninstalled all, and installed all again, and worked, saved loaded suscefull.

But how can i test? I am not a mod skyrim programer, then the command sendmodevent i cant know where can i use, the console do not accept. And the sslv_cagemark2 do not exist to coc console command

Have any form I test ? I have submissive lola (1.1), and sexlab kidnaped redux (I put 100% possibilit to go to simple slavery, but not happen)

PS: Sorry for my english... 

No worries. Go to the auction and talk to the guard outside the slave cell.

When I get sent to the auction from Frostfall's "freezing to death" feature, I wake up at the front door of the auction house instead of inside the cage. I remember reading something about this and what to do about it when I was installing everything, but I don't remember the details (do I just use the "pretend" auction, or is there an actual fix?) and now that I need it, I can't find it. I've really got to remember to write these things down. Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

40 minutes ago, Skiddlewinx101 said:

When I get sent to the auction from Frostfall's "freezing to death" feature, I wake up at the front door of the auction house instead of inside the cage. I remember reading something about this and what to do about it when I was installing everything, but I don't remember the details (do I just use the "pretend" auction, or is there an actual fix?) and now that I need it, I can't find it. I've really got to remember to write these things down. Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

You certainly can talk to the guy to begin the auction. Not sure why it placed you there, though. Did you update an old version?

1 hour ago, Skiddlewinx101 said:

When I get sent to the auction from Frostfall's "freezing to death" feature, I wake up at the front door of the auction house instead of inside the cage.

Frostfall should be sending you to SSLV_CageMark2, inside the cage.  I don't use Frostfall so I can't check.  The COC marker is just inside the front door.  If you simply got sent to the cell rather than specifically to the cage marker you could end up at the door.  You can use the console to move yourself inside the cage, or use the console to unlock the door and walk inside, or talk to the auctioneer and ignore the detail that you're asking for a pretend auction.

6 hours ago, jfraser said:

You certainly can talk to the guy to begin the auction. Not sure why it placed you there, though. Did you update an old version?

Nope, new playthrough to test everything before I start playing for real. 

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Frostfall should be sending you to SSLV_CageMark2, inside the cage.  I don't use Frostfall so I can't check.  The COC marker is just inside the front door.  If you simply got sent to the cell rather than specifically to the cage marker you could end up at the door.  You can use the console to move yourself inside the cage, or use the console to unlock the door and walk inside, or talk to the auctioneer and ignore the detail that you're asking for a pretend auction.

I'm making progress. Frostfall sends you to a random inn. It is a tweak from SL Survival that makes you go to the slave auction instead. I haven't found the solution yet, but at least I figured out the right place to look. 

1 hour ago, CGi said:

Remade the FOMOD from the other versions and added a full german translation to it.
Feel free to take over this package and if you do, please let me know so i can remove this upload and post.

Thank you!  I uploaded your FOMOD package to the main page.

Awesome that this mod is still getting supported. Last time I tried Simple Slavery, it tended to bug out 3 out of 4 times, making it a miserable experience. The latest version here has worked properly every time.

Personal request that I'd love to see added: An option for an expedited auction.

The atmosphere is great and all the first two or three times...but after a while I get tired of waiting for the "witty banter" between the auctioneer and bidders to play out, and get impatient to move on to the slavery scenario.

I'd love to see an option where the player is put up for sale and we only have to wait through one or two lines of dialogue.

13 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

You can walk into the auction room and ask for a pretend auction. The only one fooled is you, of course. Or did you mean something else?

It means what you said, the joke is on the the foolish person who wants slave traders to help with a slave fantasy.  It's explained on the mod description page.  Its main purpose is for testing or for forcing an auction to start.

22 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Devious Followers has an option to start an auction right away. Is it possible to implement this in SS++ itself ?

It already does.  See the post immediately below yours about the "pretend" auction.

23 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

This version does not recognize Defeat. Not in the list in mcm, and Defeat does not start SS++ even with 100% slider.

Simple Slavery does not start Defeat.  Defeat starts Simple Slavery.  Therefore, Defeat is not in the list of possible outcomes in the SS MCM. 

Defeat will start SS++.  It's the most common way to be sent to Simple Slavery.  Apparently it does not do so in your game.  You wouldn't be the first person to have problems with Defeat.  However, that's a problem with Defeat.  If another mod doesn't send you here, this mod can't fix that.

I'm trying to integrate SS++ into my own mod as an interesting intermission:

2 questions

1) the mod event

sendModEvent("SSLV Entry")

Is it necessary to prepare anything else, aside from a bit of story? Or can we just have a fully equipped player standing anywhere, send the event and be done with it? Will it kick in immediately?

2) If we want to make sure that the player's stuff is save  and secure (or the very opposite), do we need to store it locally or is there already  a feature in SS++? So that the player doesn't (or does) lose all stuff?

20 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It already does.  See the post immediately below yours about the "pretend" auction.

If the player is enslaved through this self-induced auction, does it send the "PlayerRefEnslaved", too? So I could track this from my mod ?

E.g. what I have in mind is an NPC teasing/nudging the player to observe such an auction first-handed from the first row.

And I would like to track somehow if it's done, but without making SS++ a dependency.

1 hour ago, worik said:

Is it necessary to prepare anything else, aside from a bit of story? Or can we just have a fully equipped player standing anywhere, send the event and be done with it? Will it kick in immediately?

From what I've found by poking through the code for mods that can send people to this mod, you just need to send the event and Simple Slavery will handle the rest. It's a good idea to end whatever sent the player there first though, so that they don't have two forms of enslavement going at once.

1 hour ago, worik said:

2) If we want to make sure that the player's stuff is save  and secure (or the very opposite), do we need to store it locally or is there already  a feature in SS++? So that the player doesn't (or does) lose all stuff?

Simple Slavery doesn't remove anything from the player's inventory. It leaves that sort of decisions to the mods that send you there and pick you up.

1 hour ago, worik said:

If the player is enslaved through this self-induced auction, does it send the "PlayerRefEnslaved", too? So I could track this from my mod ?

Looking through the mod's source, that looks like it's purely there so that mods that don't want to make ZAZ a master can read/change its "slave" faction and doesn't get used by the mod itself. I'm not seeing any events that would allow you to detect an auction.

13 minutes ago, chaimhewast said:

I'm not seeing any events that would allow you to detect an auction.

Thank you :classic_smile:

In that case, I have a feature request for SS++ to send this or another modevent whenever the player is auctioned.

4 hours ago, worik said:

I'm trying to integrate SS++ into my own mod as an interesting intermission

The difficulty with what you want to do is that the auction sends the PC to a real enslavement mod or, if no SS outcome is selected, the PC is placed outside behind Riften with a message about being bought and freed by a helpful group.  Since you don't want the PC to be whisked away or enslaved, you can't trigger an auction.

What you can do is use the slave market as your own stage.  You can play a scene there using Simple Slavery as a soft dependency.  Use its assets but not its scripts.  I've already done something nearly identical to what you've described as the Trophy Slave event in Submissive Lola: The Resubmission.  You can use that as an example.  The player's master requires that the player travel to the slave market.  Once there, the master talks to the player, then the player is placed on the platform in chains while the master carries on a conversation with the bidders.  Afterwards, the player is freed and has another talk with the master.  I was able to do this in a way that works with any version of Simple Slavery, not just SS++.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Since you don't want the PC to be whisked away or enslaved

Oh no :classic_smile: that's a misunderstanding!

I am totally fine with how things are goin to develop.

I just want to get a notification if the player completed the auction.

The outcome doesn't matter for my idea :classic_blush:

If it's somehow trackable some other way without that requested event, I'd be glad to read. It's just that a modevent seemed perfect for my purposes

19 minutes ago, worik said:

If it's somehow trackable some other way without that requested event, I'd be glad to read.

After the auction, the mod reenables "Deviously Helpless" events by sending SendModEvent("dhlp-Resume").  You could register to receive that event, and only react to it in this specific situation (since many mods send dhlp-Resume).