19 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Do you use SL Dialogues mod? If so watch out if you use some old files from:

Make sure they are the latest. There were a lot of files moved around lately, you might have an old one. An old version from SL DIalogues conflicts with ANM, says the description

No I use Fus Ro Doh

11 hours ago, nomkaz said:

When you enter the mansion, you have to talk to Thaena. That's what starts the mod.

I did the dialog to start it doesn't appear. Only the dialog from other mods. 

Edit: I don't know what I did but it's working now. Not sure why it wasn't before. 

Well, is AM Plus worth trying? I have SE version of the game and original AM for LE working perfectly, but as I understood, Troll and Spider quests hasn't been finished by author. At least I came across these problems. Is AM+ only a SE port or there are several important improvements?

On 8/3/2020 at 6:26 PM, Michael_MAN said:

Well, is AM Plus worth trying? I have SE version of the game and original AM for LE working perfectly, but as I understood, Troll and Spider quests hasn't been finished by author. At least I came across these problems. Is AM+ only a SE port or there are several important improvements?

This is only a conversion so the textures and meshes, etc do not crash the game.

Is there a patch anywhere for this to work with separate orgasm? because as it stands now it works but actors dont cum it unless you manually hold it back untill the bar fills up in SLSO instead it just plays the animaitons like SLSO isnt installed 

20 hours ago, lol5678 said:

Is there a patch anywhere for this to work with separate orgasm? because as it stands now it works but actors dont cum it unless you manually hold it back untill the bar fills up in SLSO instead it just plays the animaitons like SLSO isnt installed 

Not that I know of. Since a patch like that is a bit over my head, maybe @Ed86 knows how to do it? If they can/want to they can upload it on the SLSO page and I'll link to it.

2 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Not that I know of. Since a patch like that is a bit over my head, maybe @Ed86 knows how to do it? If they can/want to they can upload it on the SLSO page and I'll link to it.

mark animations as rape so it requires aggressor orgasm

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Seems like things get going even if I'm not around.... 

I always wondered why this one wasn't ported.

Simple version, before you updated MNCSE all the horse anims CTD when triggered. Now that it's updated, they work.  So, THANKS!  ?

This may sound stupid but i have looked everywhere around and in both the mansion AND Falkreath and there's no Thaena to be found, am i missing something obvious? The only living thing i could find in the interior cell of the mansion after activating the mod was the dog upstair.

14 hours ago, malgrumm said:

This may sound stupid but i have looked everywhere around and in both the mansion AND Falkreath and there's no Thaena to be found, am i missing something obvious? The only living thing i could find in the interior cell of the mansion after activating the mod was the dog upstair.

Theana is inside the mansion in Falkreath behind the bar when you first go in. If she's not there then try reinstalling, because that's where she's supposed to be for you to start the quest. 

On 8/10/2020 at 5:18 AM, Einreicht said:

Is there a specific condition to get more animals/quests? I just finished the quest to get more dogs, and could entertain guests, but that's it. Whenever I talked to Thaena about the business, it only had the entertain guest and nevermind options.

Use the MCM to set perimeters. I usually set it at 3 jobs. The default is...alot.

20 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Theana is inside the mansion in Falkreath behind the bar when you first go in. If she's not there then try reinstalling, because that's where she's supposed to be for you to start the quest. 

Reinstalling did fix it, but i had to start a brand new character to see it but oh well, didn't get far on my other character anyway.

12 hours ago, malgrumm said:

Hmm, new problem...i have everything that's needed, animations are active/registered, even ZaZ's and nothing happens when i activate the dog. i do have Devious devices installed, could that be an issue?

D.D. does not conflict, unless you're wearing devices. That goes for any mod that wearing devices will break. Sl Framework SE is pretty slow. What do you mean by "nothing happens"? No dialogue box appears, or just no sex scene begins? Do you have MNC active, Creature Framework active, and Creature Animations active in the SexLab MCM?

On 8/14/2020 at 11:41 AM, XenoDrake said:

Just curious @nomkaz, did you try recompiling the scripts after converting form 43 to 44? Mods that have scripts break when converting the esp are often fixed by recompiling the scripts.

There was no need to because I did not convert the esp. The scripts cannot be recompiled without all the source files anyway, and ANP did not come with any Source Files.

2 hours ago, eskt said:

having an issue on the whiterun quest, when you are supposed to go and stand on a spot after talking to farkas. nothing happens after i go and stand on the marker

Look up the quest stages and try to advance it that way. I have no idea why you would be having an issue, I tested this with over 900 mods install to check for maximum compatibility and the quests ran flawlessly.

Sorry but ive been trying to look around as much as possible without bothering people but i cant seem to find any answers,

My game crashes as soon as initiate the sex scene with the spiders, is there an animation im missing? if any one can help ill greatly appreciate the help. thanks!

5 hours ago, dovahkriid83 said:

Sorry but ive been trying to look around as much as possible without bothering people but i cant seem to find any answers,

My game crashes as soon as initiate the sex scene with the spiders, is there an animation im missing? if any one can help ill greatly appreciate the help. thanks!

As stated on the main page, you need the latest version of More Nasty Critters SE

Hope it's ok to ask this here ... following the advice on the first page, I downloaded the SexLab Framework dev version from github and installed it (in MO2). When I open SexLab in MCM, it still says 1.63 beta on the first page. Is this usual? Has the text just not been updated?  The installation has definitely worked in some ways, as some sound fx which I removed have come back, but I don't know how to check for sure if I have the dev version installed and working.