Animal Mansion Plus SE

View File

Animal Mansion Plus SE

I did NOT create this mod, I merely converted mybrainhurts'  mod for Special Edition, and shared it according to the permissions they gave on the original download page. I CANNOT give any perms not specified on the original upload page for this mod. If you wish to alter, edit, or otherwise make changes and upload them anywhere, please refer to the permissions on the original upload page. This mod should be considered a placeholder for when/if the original author decides to take control of it. The esp is in Form 43 still, because it bugs out the scripts if converted to Form 44. I DO NOT recommend you do it yourself. I've spent 3 days testing out this conversion and found no errors, all quests work flawlessly. If you have issues it's most likely a mod conflict.

If you enjoy this mod, go to the Author’s page and give mybrainhurts some love!

I can only give limited support as I DID NOT create the mod, and most of the source scripts are missing, so do not expect bugfixes and updates.

Anyone else is 100% welcome to improve upon this mod based on the original permissions.

German Language esp replacer provided be @AreaGamer 

The following is copied and edited for SE links from the Original Download Page:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction
This mod is a continuation of Animal Mansion by sky_mds. The sexual content of this mod is primarily related to bestiality.

Requirements
SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 8  or even better Sexlab Se Dev Build
FNIS SE and FNIS Creature Pack SE
More Nasty Critters Special Edition 12.06A or higher.   ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY!!!!!!!
Fuz Ro D'oh SE
Zaz Animation Pack SE or Zaz8 Rev 2 SE (recommended)

Notes:
1. This mod was built using SexLab 1.59c but it is fully compatible with SexLab SE.
2. NSAP is not a hard dependency for now.
3. Make sure you enable creature animations in SexLab's MCM (under Animation Settings).
4. You need MNC SE version 12.06A or later to  prevent CTD at horse animations.
5. You need Fuz Ro D'oh so you can read subtitles.

Installation
It is best to install this on a save that has never had any version of Animal Mansion on it. So take a look at the change log and decide for yourself if the changes justify you doing this. If updating to version 1.0, it should be possible to uninstall the previous version, clean your save, and then install version 1.0. (I use ReSaver with Fallrim Tools to clean saves.) Don't forget to retrieve anything you've stored in any of the Mansion's containers before uninstalling!

Getting Started
The Animal Mansion is between the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary and Falkreath. The owner, a woman named Thaena, is having a little trouble getting her business off the ground and would gladly accept your help.

Mod Conflicts
If you use Expanded Towns and Cities (ETaC), make sure you have this mod above ETaC in your load order.

You cannot use this mod and Animal Mansion Redux at the same time.

I am happy to report that the current version of SexLab Dialogues (I'm not sure about the SE versions) does not conflict with AMP. Previous versions of Dialogues tended to block dialogue with Thaena. So if you are using a previous version of Dialogues, update it!

Special Notes
Although I make an effort to keep dialogue "gender-appropriate" please note that this mod is written with a female player character in mind. If you spot female-specific dialogue when playing a male character let me know and I will fix it if possible.

Follower support is minimal so don't use a character that you wouldn't want to see in creature animations.

Translations
Mucho appreciados to Kalcinator for the Spanish translation of version 1.0. Simply extract the esp into your Skyrim data directory and overwrite (or move to a safe location) the existing esp. You should be able to swap English/Spanish esps any time you want.

Usage Permissions
You may not upload this mod or any part of it outside of LoversLab. If you want to translate this mod feel free to do so, just let me know about it and you may not upload your translation on any service that charges users to download files.

Acknowledgements
Ashal for SexLab and LoversLab
sky_mds for the original Animal Mansion
Shadowscale, reesewow2, Wyvern65, aqqh, and everyone else on the Animal Mansion thread for bug testing and reporting

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/04/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    More Nasty Critters Special Edition 12.06A or higher, Sexlab Framework SE, Fuz Ro Doh SE, Zaz 7 SE, or Zaz8 SE, FNIS SE, FNIS Creature Pack SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I TOTALLY forgot to grab some screens while I was testing this mod. Please upload some screenshots here and I'll use them (With credit of course!)

OH! And I almost forgot!  SUPER DUPER MOST EXCELLENT INFINITY KUDOS go to @Pfiffy for fixing the MNC horse CDT, that fix is the ONLY reason that this mod was finally able to be uploaded!  SALUD!     

[ insert imaginary Wayne's World,"We're Not Worthy" bowing .gif here! ]

Thank you for the conversion! But I've got some questions... What's the difference between AM Plus and AM Redux? I would guess they're two different continuations of the same mod, but I have no idea what makes one better or different over/to the other one. Secondly, has there been a port of AMR yet?

56 minutes ago, Altaïr-Qu-Ten said:

Thank you for the conversion! But I've got some questions... What's the difference between AM Plus and AM Redux? I would guess they're two different continuations of the same mod, but I have no idea what makes one better or different over/to the other one. Secondly, has there been a port of AMR yet?

Jmathers, the author of AMR 100% refuses to allow conversion of his mod, and keeps his updated versions, which are a year old and still in an Alpha state behind a Patreon paywall. Animal Mansion Plus has quest markers and makes sense. AMR has no quest markers, no clear directions, and forces you to build the mansion for 3 hours before you can even do a singe actual quest. It may be a better mod, but I have no idea, since the quests won't start for me at all.

Thank you so much for the conversion! I seem to be having a problem with mine though, everytime I try to launch the script extender with the mod active nothing happens. It'll say its running on Steam but then stop itself, I tried disabling every mod except the requirements and updated to MNC 12.06A, aswell as cleaning my save using Fallrim, but I still get the same result, would you have any suggestions?

1 hour ago, LoveTheBatPony said:

Thank you so much for the conversion! I seem to be having a problem with mine though, everytime I try to launch the script extender with the mod active nothing happens. It'll say its running on Steam but then stop itself, I tried disabling every mod except the requirements and updated to MNC 12.06A, aswell as cleaning my save using Fallrim, but I still get the same result, would you have any suggestions?

That's 100% not the mod, but it sounds like MO2 isn't logging you into Steam, you really should start Steam and log in before you run FNIS, it'll do that if it's not connected to a legit Steam account.

As soon as I disable this mod specifically it launches fine, though I am using Nexus Mod Manager. I've heard there are better ones, but could it possibly just be a matter of me using NMM? Also I am running it on a legit steam account with a legitimate copy of SSE, though I did force it to not auto update so it didn't break my mods anymore, which could be another problem

20 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Jmathers, the author of AMR 100% refuses to allow conversion of his mod, and keeps his updated versions, which are a year old and still in an Alpha state behind a Patreon paywall. Animal Mansion Plus has quest markers and makes sense. AMR has no quest markers, no clear directions, and forces you to build the mansion for 3 hours before you can even do a singe actual quest. It may be a better mod, but I have no idea, since the quests won't start for me at all.

I have used AMR in LE and I enjoyed it somewhat, but I guess I'll try your AMP conversion. Then I'll know what is different, exactly. Thanks for the clarification!

4 hours ago, LoveTheBatPony said:

As soon as I disable this mod specifically it launches fine, though I am using Nexus Mod Manager. I've heard there are better ones, but could it possibly just be a matter of me using NMM? Also I am running it on a legit steam account with a legitimate copy of SSE, though I did force it to not auto update so it didn't break my mods anymore, which could be another problem

1) Did you get all the requirements? 2) Did you look for any conflicts? (for both, see description) 3) Is Steam open while you launch the game? 4) Did you sort your load order? Did you run FNIS? 5) Did you check for conflicts with LOOT/SSEdit? 6) Are all of your mods up to date?

1) Yes 2) Yes, using LOOT and I also disabled all mods except this and it's requirements but no dice. 3) Yes 4) Yes 5) SSEdit picked up no problems at all. 6) I had updated my MNC as said was required, would there be anything else specifically I would keep updated (i.e. Sexlab and such?)

2 hours ago, LoveTheBatPony said:

1) Yes 2) Yes, using LOOT and I also disabled all mods except this and it's requirements but no dice. 3) Yes 4) Yes 5) SSEdit picked up no problems at all. 6) I had updated my MNC as said was required, would there be anything else specifically I would keep updated (i.e. Sexlab and such?)

6) As you said Yes to number one, I would guess you have the right SexLab version, so that shouldn't be an issue and keeping all the mods up to date with your install is usually the way to go.

Seems like nothing should be wrong with AMP SE and your game. Something you could try is downloading and installing it again, in case the download got corrupted, which is improbable, but possible.
Until then, the author should be of more help than I am currently.

3 hours ago, LoveTheBatPony said:

The SKSE .dll  for MNC might be doing it. Delete it, it does nothing in SE anyway. That might be why NMM is rejecting it. Go into the MNC folder, and just delete the skse folder in there. MO2 tells you that the .dll is not for the current version of SKSE64. It never occurred to me that this could be an issue since I never used NMM at all. 

6 hours ago, LoveTheBatPony said:

Deleted the SKSE folder for MNC, but still no dice at all. Again the game will launch just fine when I have AMP disabled so i'm not sure whats causing it to act up

It worked perfectly using MO2 so I have no idea what NMM could be having a problem with, since I've never used it.

3 hours ago, wilsongreen said:

Any thoughts on why am+ isn't loading? I have all the requirements save the animation mod. Any idea why?

Isn't loading in what way? You need to give details. If you're using NMM I have no idea, otherwise more info is needed to even hazard a guess.

2 hours ago, LoveTheBatPony said:

I tried to use MO2 since it carried over the plugins I downloaded using NMM, but it did the exact same thing. Starting to think Skyrim just doesn't want me using this mod!

I installed downloaded the mod to check that it's the same one you're using, and I can't reproduce this error. If I can't reproduce it, my only conclusion is that there's a problem on your end. A: Obviously, you must have a legit Steam version of Skyrim Special Edition.

B: Double check that you have all the necessary mods this relies on, including FNIS SE creature pack, and MNC SE.

C; The only other thing I can think of with the information given is that you may have to go into Steam and have Steam verify the local game files. If you were using NMM, you need to wipe the SkyrimSpecialEdition>Date folder, (other than your SKSE>plugins>chargen folder so you don't lose your RM presets), have Steam verify the local files, reinstall SKSE64, clean your masters and try again.

Thanks for this mod. It installed (MO2) and seems to work fine so far except for this one issue. I finished the bard quest, went back to the mansion and the main room has half a dozen people or so.  After the first client, it now keeps giving me the same women as a client (same request) over and over again. More specifically five straight times. I'm starting to feel bad for the other clients. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, bucpar said:

Thanks for this mod. It installed (MO2) and seems to work fine so far except for this one issue. I finished the bard quest, went back to the mansion and the main room has half a dozen people or so.  After the first client, it now keeps giving me the same women as a client (same request) over and over again. More specifically five straight times. I'm starting to feel bad for the other clients. Any ideas?

It picks an NPC at random so when you have the generic quests (how many quest to get to the next stage), set at higher than 3 in the MCM, it's more likely to do that.

Many thanks, I successfully played through eight of the nine Main Quests and three (or so) side quests; and, I did not experience any crash-to-desktops.

I used Vortex to install Animal Mansion Plus SE, its specified prerequisites, and 100+ other mods.

There were two problems:

1. Main Quest #2 (the Horse Quest) refused to start even though I was asked to see a hostler and given 1000 gold (and, could get 1000 gold by repeating dialog options).  Additionally, "setstage na_mq_horse 0" failed.  I was able to skip this quest (thankfully) with the MCM.
  2. No "Full" or "Quick" Saves work within the confines of the Mansion or any of the dungeons such that games could be restored.  Accordingly, I usually ran outside to ensure that I could get a recoverable save.

Update (2020-08-03):  After some experimentation, I discovered that Main Quest #2 (the Horse Quest) will start if you have not already purchased a horse or have one via a mod.

10 hours ago, wkchar said:

Many thanks, I successfully played through eight of the nine Main Quests and three (or so) side quests; and, I did not experience any crash-to-desktops.

I used Vortex to install Animal Mansion Plus SE, its specified prerequisites, and 100+ other mods.

There were two problems:

1. Main Quest #2 (the Horse Quest) refused to start even though I was asked to see a hostler and given 1000 gold (and, could get 1000 gold by repeating dialog options).  Additionally, "setstage na_mq_horse 0" failed.  I was able to skip this quest (thankfully) with the MCM.
  2. No "Full" or "Quick" Saves work within the confines of the Mansion or any of the dungeons such that games could be restored.  Accordingly, I usually ran outside to ensure that I could get a recoverable save.

Excellent conversion I have been waiting for it. I also encountered the same problem regarding saves. 

16 hours ago, Leonaidus said:

Excellent conversion I have been waiting for it. I also encountered the same problem regarding saves. 

I have no idea why anyone would be having an issue with that, since I always saved inside the mansion, while testing the mod over 3 days. My L.O. while testing had over 200 esp/esm running, so to make sure it was compatible with as many mods as possible. It's probably another mod effecting that, or the load order. This is Skyrim modding, so anything is possible. There could be and 100 different mods that could be incompatible for any of a hindered reasons, I can't test them all. If you figure out what the issue is/was please post your solution, here so others can benefit from your frustration.  As with any SE conversion, it may be of help to check the original upload help thread to see if anyone had this same issue previously. S I stated in the info section, all I did was convert the meshes and textures, because converting the ESP REALLY screws up the scripts for some reason, and without all the source scripts fixing that is practically impossible. So it's 100% the same as the original LE mod in all aspects other than graphics.

Hello Nomkaz, im having a problem with the mod. I downloaded all the other addons you posted up there, yet im having a problem with "master" files. The "creatureframework" one seems to be missing a file called "sex lab aroused". And thats what's apparently making my game crash on startup. Any tips of how could i fix this?

UPD: I manage to get it working my myself, kinda. Problem is: animations are not working