3 hours ago, Newgie1987!! said:

Thank you and many apologies for bothering you. Relatively new to this type of stuff. I'll be sure to check out what Tsairis is doing. Thank you again for the reply. Have a nice day.

You can advance the quests by using console commands. I don't recall offhand what the quest stage names are but I believe they begin with "NA_". Using the "showquesttargets" function in the console will show you the quest alias.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Mur3k said:

Hey man, mod is awesome, but I have just one question - Is there a way to get the bard back? 

I'm wondering the same thing. The dialogue suggests we have to talk to Thaena, wait for her to calm down, then eventually the bard will come back.

I think I've finished all the quests and wanted to give a report on my experience. So I didn't experience any CTD's with this mod whatsoever. I think I read others having crashes though. For what it's worth, I never use more than 5 Sexlab mods at a time. I think it's just asking for trouble, sometimes, maybe. Anyway, with the exception of the Rat Pack ( skeever ) quest, all the other quests functioned just fine. Having looked at the Rat Pack quest in the Creation Kit, it's easy to see why this quest didn't progress through its stages. The quest isn't told to do so, it's missing the typical scripting to advance through to the end. I did encounter two oddities. When doing the party quests, they didn't seem to function smoothly when the player invites the guests. For every party quest I did afterwards, I just chose the "surprise me" option. I also did a "ladies night" party quest, a male NPC showed up. Although it's kind of comical, this could be considered a bug. Not the fault of this mod, but the spider animations are misaligned. That's gonna happen in any Sexlab scene though.

Anyway, thanks for the conversion Nomkaz. BTW, in the room where we service the companions there's a pillory. Does this pillory ever get used? Or is it just there for the sake of being there?

10 hours ago, ChrisHPZ said:

I think I've finished all the quests and wanted to give a report on my experience. So I didn't experience any CTD's with this mod whatsoever. I think I read others having crashes though. For what it's worth, I never use more than 5 Sexlab mods at a time. I think it's just asking for trouble, sometimes, maybe. Anyway, with the exception of the Rat Pack ( skeever ) quest, all the other quests functioned just fine. Having looked at the Rat Pack quest in the Creation Kit, it's easy to see why this quest didn't progress through its stages. The quest isn't told to do so, it's missing the typical scripting to advance through to the end. I did encounter two oddities. When doing the party quests, they didn't seem to function smoothly when the player invites the guests. For every party quest I did afterwards, I just chose the "surprise me" option. I also did a "ladies night" party quest, a male NPC showed up. Although it's kind of comical, this could be considered a bug. Not the fault of this mod, but the spider animations are misaligned. That's gonna happen in any Sexlab scene though.

Anyway, thanks for the conversion Nomkaz. BTW, in the room where we service the companions there's a pillory. Does this pillory ever get used? Or is it just there for the sake of being there?

I'm guessing that it was put there for a future feature that was never added. Quite a few quests aren't finished with this mod, the goal was laudable, but the follow through, sadly, was lacking. For that reason I personally am waiting for Tsairis to finish her version ;p

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 1:58 PM, hornystoat said:

I hate to ask but I dunno where else to go - are there any anim packs or anims set that let the player top? Or is it just bottoming only, and a few creatures like wolf, horse, sabrecat and bear only.

huh? This mod is for a female PC, and will only use Female anims. the anims are chosen at random, so the more anim pack you have, the more anims you will have at your disposal.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2021 at 2:42 AM, Obamaisded said:

just wondering how do I advance the quest after the first dog encounter. Cuz after it and the client there's no new quest available. 

You have to repeat it several times to advance.

BTW, I got stuck with Farkas in a werewolf form. He keeps saying "Oh my god, look at that! This is incredible." He just stays there in the room where the action should happen and I cannot talk to him in order to finish the Private show mini quest.

P.S. Okay, this one looks serious. Now everyone in Skyrim, even the animals, are saying "Oh my god, look at that! This is incredible."

Edited by Incubusbul
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! If I mate with one of the companions (in the werewolf form), the game quits itself after a few humps from him.

Where and when is the orgy at jovasskre? (How to obtain the invitation?) 

I hope someone can help me.

Edited by Jaal
9 minutes ago, Jaal said:

Hello! I've got stuck with the Skeever quest.. I've tried to fix it via console, but it said "Script command "setstage" not found". If I mate with one of the companions (in the werewolf form), the game quits itself after a few humps from him.

Where and when is the orgy at jovasskre? (How to obtain the invitation?) 

I hope someone can help me.

The skeever quest bugged out on me too. Looking at it in CK, it appears this was an unfinished quest. That is to say it doesn't have a way to advance through the quest stages. 

32 minutes ago, ChrisHPZ said:

The skeever quest bugged out on me too. Looking at it in CK, it appears this was an unfinished quest. That is to say it doesn't have a way to advance through the quest stages. 

I've got it done. I've just wrote "setstage NA_MQ_Skeever 70" into it and yeah. I was able to finish the quest. After that.. there's currently nothing i think.

16 minutes ago, Jaal said:

I've got it done. I've just wrote "setstage NA_MQ_Skeever 70" into it and yeah. I was able to finish the quest. After that.. there's currently nothing i think.

There is one more interaction that involves a necromancer and 4 draugr. I don't know exactly how it starts, but I think it takes place after the skeever quest. This interaction happens in the room with the pillory in the basement. Talking with Thana will start this interaction eventually .

6 minutes ago, ChrisHPZ said:

There is one more interaction that involves a necromancer and 4 draugr. I don't know exactly how it starts, but I think it takes place after the skeever quest. This interaction happens in the room with the pillory in the basement. Talking with Thana will start this interaction eventually .

Oh, i had that interaction multiple times  shown up after the " is there anything else that i could do?" asked question with Thana. Does anyone know some way or mod (SE) to have sex (and visible dicks) with werewolves? (Onto them)

On 7/6/2021 at 6:11 PM, Chikncoop said:

Hey I'm looking for some help with this mod, everythings worked fine until I've had to go and purchase a horse, when I get to solitude and try to fuck the horse the game crashes, does anyone know of a workaround or potential fix?

You need the most recent version of More Nast Critters SE, and place the esp below XPMSSE and 3BBB is you have it.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, I was hoping you might be able to help me fix the issue I am running into. I'm on the first quest and need to convince the steward and jarl to accept the mansion as a legit business by taking the dog to 'showcase' the entertainment. When I ask the steward there is no problem, but when it then asks me to talk to the jarl there is no dialogue to progress the quest. I have the fuz ro dah silent dialogue mod up to date and everything. If you don't know of any potential solutions, can you instruct me how to properly use the option in the MCM that lets me choose the quest progression.

Thanks!