On 11/9/2020 at 4:36 AM, Incubusbul said:

Same here. And animation is not the problem, I have it all working just fine with skeevers. Any way to even restart the whole thing?

The easiest way to restart the quests, is to disable the mod, log intot he game, make a hard save (via save menu, not quicksave). exit the game, clean the last save file with "Fallrim Tools' Resaver, reload the game with the last save. Wait a few min, make another hard save, then exit, reactivate the mod and go back into tthe game.

7 hours ago, nomkaz said:

You're not using this mod on LE are you? That's the only reason I can think of why the mansions wouldn't show up is that, since the textures and meshes aren't LE compatible. Or do you also have Animal Mansion Extended installed as well? You shouldn't as AMP and AME are full mods, and not mutually compatible either. It COULD be a mod conflict as well, but I can't think of another mod that would overwrite that same location with nothing.

No, I'm not using LE and also it just suddenly reappeared after waiting a day in a different cell in-game. Quite weird I must say

13 hours ago, Pleasejustleavemealone said:

No, I'm not using LE and also it just suddenly reappeared after waiting a day in a different cell in-game. Quite weird I must say

The refresh console command would probably be faster. I think, if you have a lot of MCM menus Skui gets laggy on updating.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, OMGinsanity said:

I seem to have an issue with the skeever quest, i go to the basement the skeever pops up and nothing happens at all

I think that's an issue with MNC SE. I've had skeever issues with this and other mods as well, so it's not exclusive to AMP.

On 11/12/2020 at 12:11 AM, Pleasejustleavemealone said:

I just had that happen with Breezehome. Leaving the area, then leaving the game, and waiting a while to go back made Breezehome reappear. SO it's not an AMP exclusive issue. Would be nice to know what's causing it though. There was no problem with Breezehome in my previous game, with the same exact mods/load order, so I can't troubleshoot by changing things. If I ever figure out what's causing it, I'll let you know, since it's probably the same issue with both of us, just effecting different areas.

The moment in the Falmer's refuge - CTD, idk why, no idea.

Edit: Something with this girl, when she tries to animate, the game crashes. Maybe it's falmer and my mods, I'll check it first.

Edit2: This girl... Only when she tries to animate... Don't know why.

On 12/6/2020 at 3:24 AM, Mur3k said:

The moment in the Falmer's refuge - CTD, idk why, no idea.

Edit: Something with this girl, when she tries to animate, the game crashes. Maybe it's falmer and my mods, I'll check it first.

Edit2: This girl... Only when she tries to animate... Don't know why.

With about 100 conversions uploaded it's hard for me to keep track of everything in every mod, is there an NPC that this mod places in the Falmer Refuge, or are you referring to your PC? It sounds like a scripting issue, but whether it's from this mod, or another mod conflicting is hard to decipher. I highly recommend using .NetScript Framework, to generate crash logs, and etc. it can really help a LOT when making bug reports. It could tell us if the issue is with AMP, MNC, or SLF, and the bug can be reported appropriately. I can't do anything about scripts, not just because I don't know how to script Papyrus, but the fact that there isn't a complete set of Source Scripts with this mod. The ones included are the ones from the second version of the OG Animal Mansion, and none from AMP. 

The mod is running great overall, there is a problem I encountered tho. In quest The Refuge where you get a chaurus the shaman is a female and I have no anims for that. Before giving you the chaurus "he" requests to have sex with you but that's not possible so the quest will not progress. I'll just try few commands and probably fix it with console. Not sure if it's intentional or some other mod is supposed to make falmer shaman a male but I believe all famer shamans are female in vanilla.

Edit: Yup ID was NA_MQ_Chaurus I just set the stage to 100 returned to Thaena and got the chaurus. Another quest that does not fire is dog breeder required not sure what it is called cause she just says here you go and I never receive it. And it is not the same one as Hod's quest or Dog sales guy.

On 12/13/2020 at 11:17 AM, Vartotojas said:

The mod is running great overall, there is a problem I encountered tho. In quest The Refuge where you get a chaurus the shaman is a female and I have no anims for that. Before giving you the chaurus "he" requests to have sex with you but that's not possible so the quest will not progress. I'll just try few commands and probably fix it with console. Not sure if it's intentional or some other mod is supposed to make falmer shaman a male but I believe all famer shamans are female in vanilla.

Edit: Yup ID was NA_MQ_Chaurus I just set the stage to 100 returned to Thaena and got the chaurus. Another quest that does not fire is dog breeder required not sure what it is called cause she just says here you go and I never receive it. And it is not the same one as Hod's quest or Dog sales guy.

I don't know if you're having an issue with a finished/existing quest or an unfinished quest. This mod was abandoned and never finished so there are several unfinishable quests. Tsairis is working on a whole new rewrite of this mod (Animal Mansion Extended), so look forward to that. ;p

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem and it is that when I start the first mission to go to falkreat, the dialogue with the treasurer of the jar does not appear, and I cannot advance, how do I solve this?

5 minutes ago, zarza said:

I have a problem and it is that when I start the first mission to go to falkreat, the dialogue with the treasurer of the jar does not appear, and I cannot advance, how do I solve this?

Try putting the mod lower in your load order. Something is more than likely overwriting the dialogue. If that doesn't work, you can try reinstalling the mod.

4 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Try putting the mod lower in your load order. Something is more than likely overwriting the dialogue. If that doesn't work, you can try reinstalling the mod.

Ok yes, although I don't know if I'm downloading the file that isn't, could you tell me which one it is? Because I was already confused haha, I downloaded AnimalMansionPlusNS_SE_v1.0_SpanishFinal.rar, is that file okay?

19 hours ago, zarza said:

Ok yes, although I don't know if I'm downloading the file that isn't, could you tell me which one it is? Because I was already confused haha, I downloaded AnimalMansionPlusNS_SE_v1.0_SpanishFinal.rar, is that file okay?

What you downloaded is only the Spanish Language esp. You need the regular mod, then overwrite with the Spanish ESP for it to work. 

4 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

What you downloaded is only the Spanish Language esp. You need the regular mod, then overwrite with the Spanish ESP for it to work. 

aaa haha maybe that's why it doesn't work, thanks, so what file do I download?

On 9/9/2020 at 1:03 AM, BobbyDoba said:

I am experiencing an issue where completing objectives does not progress the quest.  During the first one, after "having fun with the dog" (Bailey), nothing happens.  I currently have the most recent version of MNC I could find (v12_1).  Any possible solution?  There may be a conflict with the arousal mod I also have installed.

I'm having this issue as well. Has anyone gotten back to you at all?

Already posted by another but I'm having issues with completing quest objectives. "have fun with the dog". I do that but the quest marker doesn't go away and nothing happens. Is there a fix for this? I doubled checked the requirements for the mod and I've got everything up to date. Anywhere else I should looki? Thanks in advance.

13 hours ago, Newgie1987!! said:

Already posted by another but I'm having issues with completing quest objectives. "have fun with the dog". I do that but the quest marker doesn't go away and nothing happens. Is there a fix for this? I doubled checked the requirements for the mod and I've got everything up to date. Anywhere else I should looki? Thanks in advance.

Once again, this mod was abandoned and left incomplete. There are issues with it and it's buggy. Check the original Oldrim version Support thread for help. I can only do anything about Conversion errors.  I cannot write or compile scripts at all. sometimes the mod glitches, but it works as well as it did on Oldrim. Tsairis is building a brand new version of this mod for SE, so I suggest checking that out when it's officially released.

10 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Once again, this mod was abandoned and left incomplete. There are issues with it and it's buggy. Check the original Oldrim version Support thread for help. I can only do anything about Conversion errors.  I cannot write or compile scripts at all. sometimes the mod glitches, but it works as well as it did on Oldrim. Tsairis is building a brand new version of this mod for SE, so I suggest checking that out when it's officially released.

Thank you and many apologies for bothering you. Relatively new to this type of stuff. I'll be sure to check out what Tsairis is doing. Thank you again for the reply. Have a nice day.