18 hours ago, mcbinner said:

Hello Nomkaz, im having a problem with the mod. I downloaded all the other addons you posted up there, yet im having a problem with "master" files. The "creatureframework" one seems to be missing a file called "sex lab aroused". And thats what's apparently making my game crash on startup. Any tips of how could i fix this?

UPD: I manage to get it working my myself, kinda. Problem is: animations are not working

Make sure you have animation packs such as ZAZ

and the Anime loader

Then in the game register the animations using the animation loader via MCM

6 hours ago, carlos spicy wiener said:

Can someone please give me the quest id for The Refuge quest

you might not have the right animation. some quests will not process if you don't have the  animations for the creatures. For example in quest 9 you need a 5P and 3P animation with those rats, otherwise the quest will not process.

18 hours ago, mcbinner said:

Hello Nomkaz, im having a problem with the mod. I downloaded all the other addons you posted up there, yet im having a problem with "master" files. The "creatureframework" one seems to be missing a file called "sex lab aroused". And thats what's apparently making my game crash on startup. Any tips of how could i fix this?

UPD: I manage to get it working my myself, kinda. Problem is: animations are not working

Creature Framework comes with More Nasty Critters. Sexlab aroused Redux is a requirement of More Nasty Critters. Did you run FNISforUsers first? 

6 hours ago, carlos spicy wiener said:

Can someone please give me the quest id for The Refuge quest

in the console type "showquesttargets" and then ENTER, all your curetn quests qill be brought up with quest IDs, Animal Mansion quest ID's begin with "NA_"

1 hour ago, wlhgba said:

Make sure you have animation packs such as ZAZ

and the Anime loader

Then in the game register the animations using the animation loader via MCM

i did that, but the animals are not doing anything, and i have that creatures option enabled.

I'm running into an issue with installing this mod and I need help fixing it. So I followed the instructions and got everything installed but my skyrim keeps crashing. I've boiled it down to the more nasty creatures mod thats causing the issue. I just don't know exactly what its doing to cause the crash and how to figure it out and fix it. Does someone have any idea?

11 hours ago, mcbinner said:

i did that, but the animals are not doing anything, and i have that creatures option enabled.

odd. Did you run FNIS after install the animations? By saying the animals don't do anything do you mean the dog in the 1st quest?

Hi maybe i'm posting this in the wrong forum but I think it connects to this since this mod was the reason I updated MNC to v12_06A but now I get an error massage from vortex that SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll is invalid for SKSE (code 193). I haven't ran into any problems yet but should I worry about this later on? Not just for AM+ but for other dependent mods as well.

On 7/12/2020 at 9:58 AM, Szithlord said:

Hi maybe i'm posting this in the wrong forum but I think it connects to this since this mod was the reason I updated MNC to v12_06A but now I get an error massage from vortex that SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll is invalid for SKSE (code 193). I haven't ran into any problems yet but should I worry about this later on? Not just for AM+ but for other dependent mods as well.

Go into the More Nasty Critters folder and delete the enter SKSE folder, it does nothing in SE, I'm not sure why Piffy kept it in there, since he says to delete it himself.

On 7/11/2020 at 5:48 AM, DarthRevan980 said:

I'm running into an issue with installing this mod and I need help fixing it. So I followed the instructions and got everything installed but my skyrim keeps crashing. I've boiled it down to the more nasty creatures mod thats causing the issue. I just don't know exactly what its doing to cause the crash and how to figure it out and fix it. Does someone have any idea?

Are you using the latest version of MNC SE? Creature Framework stand-alone is not needed as it's now part of MNC SE, it could be the old Creature framework stand alone messing you up. If you have it, it's probably that. Uninstall Creature Framework, and only have MNC installed.

Hey. I'm having a very very minor issue, with Bailey. I've attached a screenshot, below, and I'm just wondering why the dogs' dick is stretching like a Gmod ragdoll. If you can tell me what the actual hell I did wrong, to create this monstrosity, I'd appreciate it. Many thanks.

20200715081255_1.jpg

Edit: I found the problem: I didn't install Animal SOS correctly. (I was missing CBPC, I think.) Everything works fine now.

Everything is working fine for me except I seem to struggle finding a way to finish the party quest, I get asked to invite 8 people and I do - then I return to her after 9pm and return the quest but then nothing happens - talking to her again doesn't give me any dialogue options and the quest progression finishes after talking to her. This happening to anyone else? Everything else has worked fine so far - horse quest, the companions etc. 

15 hours ago, TheBatDad1989 said:

Everything is working fine for me except I seem to struggle finding a way to finish the party quest, I get asked to invite 8 people and I do - then I return to her after 9pm and return the quest but then nothing happens - talking to her again doesn't give me any dialogue options and the quest progression finishes after talking to her. This happening to anyone else? Everything else has worked fine so far - horse quest, the companions etc. 

I would go back and use the option for her to chose who to invite. That option works fine. The issue with inviting people yourself is probably a script issue, and I don't know anything about scripts.

I've tried 3 or 4 versions of this mod and all of them had the same bug so I would appreciate if anyone can tell me is it fixed here.

After dialog between 3 people, player, Thaena and bard my character name gets changed to Player and it messes up my saves. After that it saves every save as a separate character playthrough. It's those scenes during quests where 3 of them stand and talk while not really being in dialog menu. I can somewhat work around that by leaving the mansion, deleting all of my saves, running showracemenu and changing my name to what it was, After doing that and saving it sometimes fixes the bug on future saves but sometimes it doesn't do nothing even after multiple tries.

Looking forward to playing this mod again but really don't want to mess up my current save.

On 7/20/2020 at 5:58 PM, Avalon2105 said:

I've tried 3 or 4 versions of this mod and all of them had the same bug so I would appreciate if anyone can tell me is it fixed here.

After dialog between 3 people, player, Thaena and bard my character name gets changed to Player and it messes up my saves. After that it saves every save as a separate character playthrough. It's those scenes during quests where 3 of them stand and talk while not really being in dialog menu. I can somewhat work around that by leaving the mansion, deleting all of my saves, running showracemenu and changing my name to what it was, After doing that and saving it sometimes fixes the bug on future saves but sometimes it doesn't do nothing even after multiple tries.

Looking forward to playing this mod again but really don't want to mess up my current save.

I can't reproduce this issue, and I tested this thoroughly with over 500 mods installed to test for maximum compatibility. I would go through and see if there's another mod messing with AMP. Loading everything into SSEEdit and filtering to show conflicts, would give you a better idea, of what could be going on than just random guesses.

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

I can't reproduce this issue, and I tested this thoroughly with over 500 mods installed to test for maximum compatibility. I would go through and see if there's another mod messing with AMP. Loading everything into SSEEdit and filtering to show conflicts, would give you a better idea, of what could be going on than just random guesses.

Thanks for the reply, I'll try to backup my saves and then try the mod. Issue I mentioned happened with other conversion of this mod for SSE I found on this site, not this one. It also happened with minimal install, just Animal Mansion and requirements. 

I'll report if I manage to reproduce the problem.