30 minutes ago, skyrimasslover said:

i just installed it, and my dialouge works fine, i have been playing through the game using console commands to further the quests when needed.

I would check for mod conflicts, since I tested this will 700+ mods installed and it worked flawlessly, (except for the unfinished quests).

57 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

Do you have Bijin, Pandorable's or any other NPC overhaul mods installed? If you do, they should be all the way at the bottom just above XPMSSE. So therefore underneath of AMP. This shouldn't happen if loaded properly since I extracted the facegen files from the esp. AMP makes AI edits to Hert and Hern so generates "copies" of them for interaction (I THINK). Loading NPC overhauls after all the other mods, will keep this from happening. If you don't use any, then something else is interfering, and needs to either load ahead of behind AMP.

I don't have any NPC overhaul mods, I have been playing with load order but I could not find anything. I will keep trying to see if I can find any solution for it. According to SSEEdit it is not conflicting with other mods. 

7 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

I don't have any NPC overhaul mods, I have been playing with load order but I could not find anything. I will keep trying to see if I can find any solution for it. According to SSEEdit it is not conflicting with other mods. 

If you have CK, maybe try re-extracting the facegen files. I did that as part of the conversion, so I can't really think of anything else.

14 hours ago, nomkaz said:

I would check for mod conflicts, since I tested this will 700+ mods installed and it worked flawlessly, (except for the unfinished quests).

are there any mods known to cause conflicts? the scripting and dialogue and everything works perfectly but after the scene the quest doesnt update and the npcs will still have spectator dialogue. using console commands the quest is playable but just a bit tedious 

5 hours ago, skyrimasslover said:

are there any mods known to cause conflicts? the scripting and dialogue and everything works perfectly but after the scene the quest doesnt update and the npcs will still have spectator dialogue. using console commands the quest is playable but just a bit tedious 

None that I'm aware of. It works exactly as it does on LE, aside from some SKSE functional differences. It's a "dead" mod, no longer supported, and only has partial Script sources. I don't know anything about scripting, and even if I did, there isn't much that can be done without the complete source scripts. All I can suggest is digging through the LE support thread to see it there's a solution presented there.

19 hours ago, nomkaz said:

If you have CK, maybe try re-extracting the facegen files. I did that as part of the conversion, so I can't really think of anything else.

Ok so I did something, first time user of CK, and I manged to get some facegen files for that actor after lots of online search. Problem is still there but I don't know what to think of this after the generator:image.png.f0c40a9d2cc65cd359479de8a76fc9f9.png

Any other ideas?

1 hour ago, FireSplitter said:

Ok so I did something, first time user of CK, and I manged to get some facegen files for that actor after lots of online search. Problem is still there but I don't know what to think of this after the generator:image.png.f0c40a9d2cc65cd359479de8a76fc9f9.png

Any other ideas?

You did the wrong thing. Reinstall Animal Mansion Plus SE. Replace, do not overwrite, then unzip this file and drop the textures and Meshes files into the mod folder.

AnimalMansionPlus Facegen.7z

9 hours ago, nomkaz said:

You did the wrong thing. Reinstall Animal Mansion Plus SE. Replace, do not overwrite, then unzip this file and drop the textures and Meshes files into the mod folder.

AnimalMansionPlus Facegen.7z 791.68 kB · 1 download

Unfortunately is still not working. So it is probably a mod conflict with something. I had some similar issue with SL Survival but I used the LE patch to solve it. I also tried to remove the SL Survival stuff but still does not fix it. I will still try to look into it...hopefully I can find something. I saw someone in the LE thread having the same issue and suggested deleting the facegen data but that still does not fix anything. 

8 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Unfortunately is still not working. So it is probably a mod conflict with something. I had some similar issue with SL Survival but I used the LE patch to solve it. I also tried to remove the SL Survival stuff but still does not fix it. I will still try to look into it...hopefully I can find something. I saw someone in the LE thread having the same issue and suggested deleting the facegen data but that still does not fix anything. 

move the mod lower in the load order on the left hand side of MO2. The left and right side need to be in the same order so move the esp lower as well. Keep doing that and you should be able to figure out what mod is conflicting with AMP 

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

move the mod lower in the load order on the left hand side of MO2. The left and right side need to be in the same order so move the esp lower as well. Keep doing that and you should be able to figure out what mod is conflicting with AMP 

That is what I tried before posting here, up, down, middle, after and before other mods I thought might interfere. Here is my soup of mods, it is now at the bottom, still have face issues (it matches the plugin too as I keep them in sync, except esm that went up keeping the order):

I did not find any other NPC with issues until now.

LoadOrder.txt

Having small issue where the party quest doesn't complete, despite all the individual entries for the 'quest' are completed

I even wait extra long after scenes to be sure to not skip flags or whatever. Then Im given the gold and the party ends. But the journal entry is still there. 

I even tried to run the party again right after. There were no bugs doing it again. Just not sure if this is intended or not.

also thanks for the work on this mod! its been fun!

ScreenShot1.png

12 minutes ago, xb493 said:

Having small issue where the party quest doesn't complete, despite all the individual entries for the 'quest' are completed

I even wait extra long after scenes to be sure to not skip flags or whatever. Then Im given the gold and the party ends. But the journal entry is still there. 

I even tried to run the party again right after. There were no bugs doing it again. Just not sure if this is intended or not.

also thanks for the work on this mod! its been fun!

ScreenShot1.png

Try regenerating the SEQ file in SSEEdit. Back up the original of course, and seeif that helps ? 

On 7/31/2020 at 4:41 PM, FireSplitter said:

That is what I tried before posting here, up, down, middle, after and before other mods I thought might interfere. Here is my soup of mods, it is now at the bottom, still have face issues (it matches the plugin too as I keep them in sync, except esm that went up keeping the order):

LoadOrder.txt 14.04 kB · 3 downloads

Your load order is a hot mess. Use LOOT. And Creation Club garbage, messes everything up, I would remove all of them. Most of those mods are on nexus, get them from there. SKSE DOES NOT WORK unless manually installed. Please consult a modding guide, it will make your life MUCH easier. Your issues aren't with the mod, they are user errors that I can't help with. 

On 7/31/2020 at 1:41 PM, FireSplitter said:

LoadOrder.txt 14.04 kB · 4 downloads

I followed this cause I had really bungled up my game with too many mods once. A single thing or texture would go wrong and i'd have no idea what was causing it lol kinda overwhelming. Needed to start fresh.

42 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

Try regenerating the SEQ file in SSEEdit. Back up the original of course, and seeif that helps ? 

Hey that worked! At least it seems like it did. The quest is not in my journal anymore.  thanks for the help!

56 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

Your load order is a hot mess. Use LOOT. And Creation Club garbage, messes everything up, I would remove all of them. Most of those mods are on nexus, get them from there. SKSE DOES NOT WORK unless manually installed. Please consult a modding guide, it will make your life MUCH easier. Your issues aren't with the mod, they are user errors that I can't help with. 

Actually they are mostly based on a guide: 

I mean I went to half of play through with this setup (without some that added and needed a clean save, hence started over) and had no issues. I only added ANM recently, after was added to the tracker. 

SKSE is properly installed that is just a placeholder.

1 hour ago, FireSplitter said:

Actually they are mostly based on a guide: 

I mean I went to half of play through with this setup (without some that added and needed a clean save, hence started over) and had no issues. I only added ANM recently, after was added to the tracker. 

SKSE is properly installed that is just a placeholder.

That is a shit guide. XPMSSE always belongs damn near at the bottom. You can't have shit overwriting the skeleton. and SKSE64 and HTD-SMP ALWAYS get installed manually, no placeholder BS needed. ALWAYS USE LOOT. Some mods like Alternate Start and XPMSSE need resorted to the bottom manually, but otherwise, TRUST LOOT. Not using loot broke the mods. Anyone that tells you not to use LOOT can't be trusted. From bottom up should only be water patches, realistic water 2, alternate start patches, alternate start, xpmsse, NPC overhaul patches, then NPC overhauls. Above that let LOOT do it's job, and pay attention to the mod descriptions, because some other mods need to be manually sorted after using LOOT as well. NONE of this ^ is opinion, it's verifiable fact. Your game and mods being borked are evidence.

10 hours ago, nomkaz said:

That is a shit guide. XPMSSE always belongs damn near at the bottom. You can't have shit overwriting the skeleton. and SKSE64 and HTD-SMP ALWAYS get installed manually, no placeholder BS needed. ALWAYS USE LOOT. Some mods like Alternate Start and XPMSSE need resorted to the bottom manually, but otherwise, TRUST LOOT. Not using loot broke the mods. Anyone that tells you not to use LOOT can't be trusted. From bottom up should only be water patches, realistic water 2, alternate start patches, alternate start, xpmsse, NPC overhaul patches, then NPC overhauls. Above that let LOOT do it's job, and pay attention to the mod descriptions, because some other mods need to be manually sorted after using LOOT as well. NONE of this ^ is opinion, it's verifiable fact. Your game and mods being borked are evidence.

Sorry, but that is BS.

There are several mods that have to overwrite XPMSSE 'cause they wouldn't work otherwise. Besides i don't recommend LOOT as it is NOT NEEDED for the guide otherwise i'd have  issues for years. Which i strangely don't have...

22 hours ago, nomkaz said:

That must be the weirdest thing I have ever heard. Then all mod creators should stop editing that as you will overwrite it anyway. With all respect this was a stupid thing to say.

LOOT sorts load order based on some predefined checks. Great for checking and potentially helpful to use. It is not a magic tool that makes stuff work. I use loot to look for possible issues and reference only. I might not agree with LOOT choices.

Therefore some may use loot others may opt to order the mods as they please. There are many ways to reach the same result. There isn't ONE WAY TO RULE THEM ALL!  I for one like to know the order. I don't want a magic tool do stuff for me with an unknown outcome. At any given time I know what is before what and based on feedback, research or forum I may opt to change the order. 

So let's not start a war with who's modding technique is better.

Of course there are problems, I guess that is why support topics exist. Would be great if everything would just work out of the box.

And no, my mods are not broken, ANM is broken...well mod itself works perfectly but breaks the face for one NPC (only Hert) at the moment. That's all. Could be my other mods, order, or the ANM mod itself, or even a combination. As you said before, you ported a dead LE mod, that had this issue for some people in the first place. 

It does not look like a facegen files issue as I have deleted, generated and regenerated (though I don't have a way to know if it worked properly) and used your facegen and it did not solve it. I tried the load order, even LOOT (thank god for the backup feature of MO2) and still have the issue. 

In your post you also mentioned other hints on what I could check, that is helpful because I was out of ideas to try. 

If any other ideas pop out from anyone, I am happy to try and appreciate the help.

Thank you

1 hour ago, EmePalindrome said:

Ok maybe I'm missing something but when I go to the mansion the dialog that I assume I'm supposed to get doesn't come up? Only my other SL mod dialogs appear. 

Do you use SL Dialogues mod? If so watch out if you use some old files from:

Make sure they are the latest. There were a lot of files moved around lately, you might have an old one. An old version from SL DIalogues conflicts with ANM, says the description

Do you use SL Dialogues mod? If so watch out if you use some old files from:

Make sure they are the latest. There were a lot of files moved around lately, you might have an old one. An old version from SL DIalogues conflicts with ANM, says the description

Deepbluefrog chose a confusing way to aggregate his SE conversions. It's easier for him to keep track, but confusing as heck for the users, and no real way to keep up with the mod updates, since you only get notifications for additional comments, not when the OP is edited to upload new versions.

8 hours ago, EmePalindrome said:

Ok maybe I'm missing something but when I go to the mansion the dialog that I assume I'm supposed to get doesn't come up? Only my other SL mod dialogs appear. 

When you enter the mansion, you have to talk to Thaena. That's what starts the mod.

That must be the weirdest thing I have ever heard. Then all mod creators should stop editing that as you will overwrite it anyway. With all respect this was a stupid thing to say.

LOOT sorts load order based on some predefined checks. Great for checking and potentially helpful to use. It is not a magic tool that makes stuff work. I use loot to look for possible issues and reference only. I might not agree with LOOT choices.

Therefore some may use loot others may opt to order the mods as they please. There are many ways to reach the same result. There isn't ONE WAY TO RULE THEM ALL!  I for one like to know the order. I don't want a magic tool do stuff for me with an unknown outcome. At any given time I know what is before what and based on feedback, research or forum I may opt to change the order. 

So let's not start a war with who's modding technique is better.

Of course there are problems, I guess that is why support topics exist. Would be great if everything would just work out of the box.

And no, my mods are not broken, ANM is broken...well mod itself works perfectly but breaks the face for one NPC (only Hert) at the moment. That's all. Could be my other mods, order, or the ANM mod itself, or even a combination. As you said before, you ported a dead LE mod, that had this issue for some people in the first place. 

It does not look like a facegen files issue as I have deleted, generated and regenerated (though I don't have a way to know if it worked properly) and used your facegen and it did not solve it. I tried the load order, even LOOT (thank god for the backup feature of MO2) and still have the issue. 

In your post you also mentioned other hints on what I could check, that is helpful because I was out of ideas to try. 

If any other ideas pop out from anyone, I am happy to try and appreciate the help.

Thank you

Since I don't know anything about scripting, I can't say if AMP merely edits dialogue (which wouldn't have an effect on facegen files at all), or spawns a copy of Hert (which could effect facegenfiles). Having NPC overhauls near the bottom would haven them overwrite AMP, and any other mod's spawns so the npcs have a consistent appearance. 

19 hours ago, Aylis said:

Sorry, but that is BS.

There are several mods that have to overwrite XPMSSE 'cause they wouldn't work otherwise. Besides i don't recommend LOOT as it is NOT NEEDED for the guide otherwise i'd have  issues for years. Which i strangely don't have...

Yet, other people using your guide have load order issues. Funny how that works. It might not be needed for you super special install order, but when people start adding more mods, your guide's Load Order becomes irrelevant. If your guide doesn't teach people how to do it on their own, it's not a good guide at all. Then people come to me about my mod not working because they screwed up their load order by following your guide and not knowing how to to use the tools that they need to use when adding more mods. A proper guide should allow for flexibility and personal taste in mods. It shouldn't trap people into a false sense of security that nothing will go wrong if they use your guide. When I started out modding, I had to go through a bunch of shitty "tutorials", that were never updated, and were written by people that have an agenda (Pro this/anti that) other than actually helping people learn to mod their game. It pissed me off then, and it pisses me off now. If you're not willing to actually teach people how to mod, then kindly, don't interfere with those that are trying to help.