10 hours ago, TheBrominator said:

Hello, I was hoping you might be able to help me fix the issue I am running into. I'm on the first quest and need to convince the steward and jarl to accept the mansion as a legit business by taking the dog to 'showcase' the entertainment. When I ask the steward there is no problem, but when it then asks me to talk to the jarl there is no dialogue to progress the quest. I have the fuz ro dah silent dialogue mod up to date and everything. If you don't know of any potential solutions, can you instruct me how to properly use the option in the MCM that lets me choose the quest progression.

Thanks!

I've never had this problem, but it seems like there's a mod conflict going on. Try moving the esp lower in your load order. Hope this helps

9 hours ago, ChrisHPZ said:

I've never had this problem, but it seems like there's a mod conflict going on. Try moving the esp lower in your load order. Hope this helps

I tried doing that and it still didn't work on my current character. I even reverted back to a save before starting the quest line. Oddly enough it let me progress the quest on a brand new character. Not really sure why my current pc can't progress the quest line.

On 8/7/2021 at 4:56 PM, TheBrominator said:

I tried doing that and it still didn't work on my current character. I even reverted back to a save before starting the quest line. Oddly enough it let me progress the quest on a brand new character. Not really sure why my current pc can't progress the quest line.

Sometimes a bug gets into a character and causes weird stuff.   Use "sqs xx04ff5a" to figure out which quest stage needs to be skipped.  change the xx to the correct number for AM in your load order.  Then type "setstage xx04ff5a 20" or 30 (where ever the quest is stuck on 0) to advance the quest passed the broken stage.  If this character continues to have animal mansion bugs, I'd uninstall the mod, clean the save, play a day or two, clean the save, and then reinstall the mod before I started my game over.

On 8/9/2021 at 4:24 AM, sexcapades said:

Sometimes a bug gets into a character and causes weird stuff.   Use "sqs xx04ff5a" to figure out which quest stage needs to be skipped.  change the xx to the correct number for AM in your load order.  Then type "setstage xx04ff5a 20" or 30 (where ever the quest is stuck on 0) to advance the quest passed the broken stage.  If this character continues to have animal mansion bugs, I'd uninstall the mod, clean the save, play a day or two, clean the save, and then reinstall the mod before I started my game over.

Thanks! I used the commands and got past the quest stage. Appreciate the help!

• 2 weeks later...

[SOLVED]

Please help. I got stuck here:

Quest: Along came a spider

Stage: Talk to Daighre (right after "Have fun with the spider")

When trying to talk to her, there's no line linked to the quest and I cannot make any further progress.

I used the command, suggested above, but the console answered:
Item sqs xx04ff5a not found for parameter Quest.

P.S. Upon reentering the dungeon/whatever it's called where the spiders and Daighre are, the corresponding dialogue appeared.

Edited by Incubusbul
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, dwd328 said:

I'm using Vortex and I install your mod through there and it says the Animal_Mansion.bsa is in compatable with SSE because it is a Skyrim 2011 mod. any fixes?

I don't use Vortex, but are you sure you didn't download the original LE version? This SE port should run without problems even with the error message in Vortex.

On 9/15/2021 at 12:24 PM, dwd328 said:

I'm using Vortex and I install your mod through there and it says the Animal_Mansion.bsa is in compatable with SSE because it is a Skyrim 2011 mod. any fixes?

Ignore Vortex. It's only talking about the plugin file. Special Edition can use both from 43 and form 44 plugins. Converting the plugin will screw up the scripts, so it's not wise to do so.

• 2 months later...
On 12/16/2021 at 3:40 AM, Nina_Mercer said:

There are no dialogue options with Thaena. Broken for some reason.

If you're using the AE version of Skyrim SE, the issue is that Fuz Ro D-oh is outdated, and nonfunctional.

Edit: According to this guide, Fuz Ro D-oh is updated. Get the new version, and I think it should work.

Edited by TubbyFatfrick
Added an update on Mod Status
On 12/16/2021 at 4:06 PM, TubbyFatfrick said:

If you're using the AE version of Skyrim SE, the issue is that Fuz Ro D-oh is outdated, and nonfunctional.

Edit: According to this guide, Fuz Ro D-oh is updated. Get the new version, and I think it should work.

And, further confusing. Is that it's not due to Sexlab Dialogues. That mod sucks, all it does is cause a CTD when it isn't even conflicting with another mod. But i do remember it listed as something that blocks dialogue.

On 1/2/2022 at 5:06 PM, mellon132 said:

Same here. Combed the area and there is no mansion. I'm on the AE if that's messing it up.

I'd check to see if you have a landscape mod overwriting this mod. It doesn't help that the Skyrim map is reversed in the Falkreath area either...

• 1 month later...

So I can't start the first quest. I talk to Thaena and she tells me to convince two housecarls from... Falkreath? I couldn't read it well since the subtitles skip. But still i went to talk with everyone there but no one has any option related to the mod. Idk if i'm lost or it's some technical issue. Thanks in advance!

16 hours ago, adude1 said:

So I can't start the first quest. I talk to Thaena and she tells me to convince two housecarls from... Falkreath? I couldn't read it well since the subtitles skip. But still i went to talk with everyone there but no one has any option related to the mod. Idk if i'm lost or it's some technical issue. Thanks in advance!

Go talk to the elven lady that runs Falkreath in the Jarl's lodge. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Don't understand why as it was working well in my previous playthrough but i have a weird bug on the quest to Rorikstead to buy the dog. Theana give me the money but quest don't start. Do someone know the quest ID so i can start this one manually using the console?

On 3/20/2022 at 1:31 PM, Saryon8 said:

Hello

Don't understand why as it was working well in my previous playthrough but i have a weird bug on the quest to Rorikstead to buy the dog. Theana give me the money but quest don't start. Do someone know the quest ID so i can start this one manually using the console?

I don't recall offhand, but try searching for dogquest int he console

On 7/5/2021 at 1:58 PM, Jaal said:

Hello! If I mate with one of the companions (in the werewolf form), the game quits itself after a few humps from him.

Where and when is the orgy at jovasskre? (How to obtain the invitation?) 

I hope someone can help me.

I've been having the same problem. I have the most recent updates for the required mods and a clean load order (I only run maybe 42 mods) and it still CTDs during the werewolf mating. I'm not sure what else us causing it other than SoS and if there might be a patch or something to get it to function properly. 

If you happen to figure it out, let me know!

1 hour ago, MCPOS117 said:

I've been having the same problem. I have the most recent updates for the required mods and a clean load order (I only run maybe 42 mods) and it still CTDs during the werewolf mating. I'm not sure what else us causing it other than SoS and if there might be a patch or something to get it to function properly. 

If you happen to figure it out, let me know!

You need to have both MNC and Animal SOS (if you have both) loading under XPMSSE.