On 7/15/2020 at 5:38 AM, nomkaz said:

Go into the More Nasty Critters folder and delete the enter SKSE folder, it does nothing in SE, I'm not sure why Piffy kept it in there, since he says to delete it himself.

Thanks dude your method worked. You are the best man keep doin what you're doin cuz its god's work.

1 hour ago, tonitrulupus said:

Found another issue with the SE version when going through Thaene troll fantasy she gets undressed and screen goes black and does not come back  

5 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

I have notices that if you try and save inside the mansion it saves as if you just created a new character, is this normal? also the quest with the companions isn't seeming to progress like it should i am using the se version 

I did not touch the esp or the scripts. They are left the original author had them. I do not have the ability to alter scripts, or anything else inside the esp. This mod is as-is, for that reason. I have no idea what could be causing the issues you have. I can't reproduce those errors on my end, so I can't attempt to grok out a solution. You might find that someone already made an help request for those issues on the original mod's Support Thread, and a solution given.  I'm very sorry that I can't be more helpful than that.  But, PLEASE, if you figure out that it's another mod causing the issue, let us know, and I'll put an "Incompatible" mod list on the DL page to let everyone else know.

9 hours ago, nomkaz said:

I did not touch the esp or the scripts. They are left the original author had them. I do not have the ability to alter scripts, or anything else inside the esp. This mod is as-is, for that reason. I have no idea what could be causing the issues you have. I can't reproduce those errors on my end, so I can't attempt to grok out a solution. You might find that someone already made an help request for those issues on the original mod's Support Thread, and a solution given.  I'm very sorry that I can't be more helpful than that.  But, PLEASE, if you figure out that it's another mod causing the issue, let us know, and I'll put an "Incompatible" mod list on the DL page to let everyone else know.

I tried the mod again and same issue with save files when I enter the mansion. I'm not sure any more that it is caused by dialog but the fact that Oldrim didn't separate saves by character.

I'll try tonight to just enter the mansion and save the game to see what happens. It was on a minimal install so I really think it's not a compatibility issue but merely a difference between Oldrim and Special Edition.

Just to make it clear, the saves are there, just not under any specific character profile. In main menu you have to click load -> show all saves and it will be there while saves made before entering the mansion will be separated by character. 

15 hours ago, nomkaz said:

I am wondering if something happened in the port

8 hours ago, Avalon2105 said:

I tried the mod again and same issue with save files when I enter the mansion. I'm not sure any more that it is caused by dialog but the fact that Oldrim didn't separate saves by character.

I'll try tonight to just enter the mansion and save the game to see what happens. It was on a minimal install so I really think it's not a compatibility issue but merely a difference between Oldrim and Special Edition.

Just to make it clear, the saves are there, just not under any specific character profile. In main menu you have to click load -> show all saves and it will be there while saves made before entering the mansion will be separated by character. 

I didn't have that happening, but I have MO2 set to use profile specific game saves. I didn't think of that, if you don't have it set that way, that that could be the difference. I no longer have those save files, so I can't double check to see if it was happening to me and I just didn't notice.

Has anyone gotten this to work with Vortex? I have all pre-reqs, deleted skse out of NMC, no conflicting mods based off of the provided list, but game will not launch with Vortex. Disabling AMP game launches just fine with everything working. 

Edit: Got it working, looked in my esp files and had an animal_mansion.bsa file as well, I don't know where it came from, deleted and game loads up just fine.

2 hours ago, nomkaz said:

I didn't have that happening, but I have MO2 set to use profile specific game saves. I didn't think of that, if you don't have it set that way, that that could be the difference. I no longer have those save files, so I can't double check to see if it was happening to me and I just didn't notice.

And as someone already mentioned entering the mansion and saving causes the game to create new saves without character flag. Couple of tests I did:

Save in front of the mansion, enter talk to Thaenna and start the quest, exit the mansion and save. New save is filed under my character profile while autosave inside mansion isn't. Game will start new rolling 3 new autosaves on changing cell.

Save in front of the mansion, enter and save inside. After quitting to main menu, loading that save and leaving the mansion all new saves will be unattached to my character profile.

This is all very weird and I haven't seen it with any other mod converted to SSE. What I can recommend is disabling autosave and NOT SAVING INSIDE THE MANSION. Make sure to save often and outside of the mansion. If you accidentally mess up, go outside,, run showracemenu and just press R to finish your character, keep the character name the same as before and hopefully it helps. Didn't work 100% for me, but I hope it helps.

39 minutes ago, kalimunx said:

Has anyone gotten this to work with Vortex? I have all pre-reqs, deleted skse out of NMC, no conflicting mods based off of the provided list, but game will not launch with Vortex. Disabling AMP game launches just fine with everything working. 

I'm using Vortex and I had no issues with starting the game. Check FNIS to see if there is any problems with animations. You could be over animation count limit.

5 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Meshes and Textures don't have any effect on those things, only the .esp would.

i do a little coding and it always makes me wonder when you port convert etc, if some files lose their integrity, but any how, i have used the worked around  you have suggested always go out and save in skyrim then come back in, its no big deal to do that unless skyrim does it normal crash randomly lol

13 hours ago, kalimunx said:

Edit: Got it working, looked in my esp files and had an animal_mansion.bsa file as well, I don't know where it came from, deleted and game loads up just fine.

Not from me lol. My Conversion is BSA free. ?

13 hours ago, Avalon2105 said:

And as someone already mentioned entering the mansion and saving causes the game to create new saves without character flag. Couple of tests I did:

Save in front of the mansion, enter talk to Thaenna and start the quest, exit the mansion and save. New save is filed under my character profile while autosave inside mansion isn't. Game will start new rolling 3 new autosaves on changing cell.

Save in front of the mansion, enter and save inside. After quitting to main menu, loading that save and leaving the mansion all new saves will be unattached to my character profile.

This is all very weird and I haven't seen it with any other mod converted to SSE. What I can recommend is disabling autosave and NOT SAVING INSIDE THE MANSION. Make sure to save often and outside of the mansion. If you accidentally mess up, go outside,, run showracemenu and just press R to finish your character, keep the character name the same as before and hopefully it helps. Didn't work 100% for me, but I hope it helps.

I'm using Vortex and I had no issues with starting the game. Check FNIS to see if there is any problems with animations. You could be over animation count limit.

As per Fore, using SSE Engine Fixes will bypass the animation limit, so you can ignore the FNIS warning.

16 hours ago, LoveTheBatPony said:

Fixed the problem finally! Had a pesky .bsa AMP file that, once deleted, let me finally run the game with the mod active!

There's no BSA in my download, did you have a previous version installed and overwrite?

Hello!

This is working all fine... but i am only with 1 dog.... the others quests do not start. I did the start quests, did the quest to get or buy the dogs, and now i am only entertaining customers. Have some prerequisite for quests?

Thanks

7 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello!

This is working all fine... but i am only with 1 dog.... the others quests do not start. I did the start quests, did the quest to get or buy the dogs, and now i am only entertaining customers. Have some prerequisite for quests?

Thanks

Use the MCM and reduce the amount of jobs you have to do to advance the quests.

Hello, I got the mod running fine but it seems it causes the black face issue for Hert in the Half Moon Mill. I tracked using the more informative console which puts the last plugin that changes the NPC to this mod. I can confirm that removing this mod will resolve the face issue.

image.png.e4cc72095b9c9c7fea62c640b626136a.png

Does anyone have a solution for this? 

Having a annoying problem, the first quest works 100% fine until i have to "have fun with the dog" my character will fuck the dog but after it finishes the quest doesn't progress? any fix to this? I have 0 issues with any animations or anything like that, just that my quest wont progress after fucking the dog. i have all prereqs

5 hours ago, skyrimasslover said:

Having a annoying problem, the first quest works 100% fine until i have to "have fun with the dog" my character will fuck the dog but after it finishes the quest doesn't progress? any fix to this? I have 0 issues with any animations or anything like that, just that my quest wont progress after fucking the dog. i have all prereqs

This might be far-fetched, but is your fuz ro duh up to date (along with everything else)? I had a similar problem where scripted dialogue just wouldn't show up and turned out I hadn't updated my fuz in ages.

14 minutes ago, IvanJamal said:

This might be far-fetched, but is your fuz ro duh up to date (along with everything else)? I had a similar problem where scripted dialogue just wouldn't show up and turned out I hadn't updated my fuz in ages.

i just installed it, and my dialouge works fine, i have been playing through the game using console commands to further the quests when needed.

8 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Hello, I got the mod running fine but it seems it causes the black face issue for Hert in the Half Moon Mill. I tracked using the more informative console which puts the last plugin that changes the NPC to this mod. I can confirm that removing this mod will resolve the face issue.

image.png.e4cc72095b9c9c7fea62c640b626136a.png

Does anyone have a solution for this? 

Do you have Bijin, Pandorable's or any other NPC overhaul mods installed? If you do, they should be all the way at the bottom just above XPMSSE. So therefore underneath of AMP. This shouldn't happen if loaded properly since I extracted the facegen files from the esp. AMP makes AI edits to Hert and Hern so generates "copies" of them for interaction (I THINK). Loading NPC overhauls after all the other mods, will keep this from happening. If you don't use any, then something else is interfering, and needs to either load ahead of behind AMP.