To be fair, the fact that you're actually dragging a cart along makes this mod what it is, and is what makes it different from regular 'fetch item' quests. Even with the cart being as buggy as it is, I'm still having fun with it.

Btw, what is up with the alternate tattoos? I seem to remember an alternate set of tattoos that are in the game and fully functioning, but I never encountered them in game. Is it an option I never discovered, or an unused feature? Do you plan to do something with it, maybe something as simple as it being the tattoo for the rehabilitation portion of the mod?

One option for the tats would be to set up a json file for the livery tats. Cast the spell, read the json for the tats to be applied, and then everyone can customize their branding as they wish.

I did just this in the Slaver's Spellbook for the brand spell. If you don't like the default brand, edit the file and you cna change the tats applied, as well as glow and color if the tats are designed to support recoloring.

@Scrab - if you;re interested, fall free to use the code. It should lift pretty cleanly if I remember right.

7 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

Resume doesnt seem to get affected threw simple slavery right now

Thats on Hexbolt to fix

SS Integration in Resume should be working (with a few oddities perhaps cause I obvsly couldnt test it), having SS sending the Player to SLUTS is on Hexbolt, not me

The same goes for every other mod that wants to use Sluts.

Resume isnt an adoption of Redux, the adaption of Redux shot itself in the head 1 day before release and I didnt want to drive it to the hospital. So I made Resume to fed on Redux's corpse instead, et voila. 

(Too gruesome?)

7 hours ago, lanaya1437 said:

To be fair, the fact that you're actually dragging a cart along makes this mod what it is, and is what makes it different from regular 'fetch item' quests. Even with the cart being as buggy as it is, I'm still having fun with it.

Agreed, which is why it stays

There will be certain missions that dont use the cart but the cart will always be a part of the mod, no matter how buggy it is. Its just way too hilarious and unique to be given up on

7 hours ago, lanaya1437 said:

Btw, what is up with the alternate tattoos?

I never heard of anything like that and I didnt see anything inside the mod? Though Im a blind potato so who knows

7 hours ago, DocClox said:

@Scrab - if you;re interested, fall free to use the code. It should lift pretty cleanly if I remember right.

Will look into it 

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

I never heard of anything like that and I didnt see anything inside the mod? Though Im a blind potato so who knows

In the S.L.U.T.S. section in the SlaveTats MCM, you can choose an alternate version of the main tattoo. It has some alternate writing on the back if I recall correctly, and can only be accessed through the SlaveTats MCM.

1 hour ago, REALnomad said:

Is SLUTS - Redux_Cart.7z necessary to install?

In Redux it wasn't, it's just an improved cart mesh. I assume it's the same in Resume, should be completely optional

58 minutes ago, thebuzzer2 said:

in redux i had an issue with  carriage and ferry travel overhaul, the issue is that the carriage drivers have  a clone standing beside (one is from redux the other is cafto) i dont know if its possible but a patch or fix would be amazing.

CFTO was not compatible with Redux - I used them together and just had that same issue as you but I don't know if there were bigger problems under the hood I was not aware of. Resume should already be compatible with CFTO based on the new implementation, but the compatibility is not tested yet afaik (see here under "updated Content") :)

If you decide to test, Resume is not compatible with Redux, so you need to start a new save (or to clean your existing save prior to installing Resume, but I have no idea on how to do that, nor if it'll actually work)

1 hour ago, abcdefghilmn said:

CFTO was not compatible with Redux - I used them together and just had that same issue as you but I don't know if there were bigger problems under the hood I was not aware of

Redux edited Carriage Drivers in multiple ways to make sure its Scenes & Dialogue is properly working. If I remember correctly, it added them to a Formlist, a Faction and Linked this very Driver to a root which sets up the Scenery, making it depended on those specific drivers

The issues with CTFO were: They couldnt be chosen as a Destination and some of SLUTS Dialogue wasnt available to them, also as they werent linked to the root, which made it impossible for the game to properly start the Scene if it used any of those Drivers

Resume is doing everything through Driver IDs now. It still uses a Faction and a Root Marker but it doesnt add Drivers to those Factions manually anymore nor does it link the Root to a Driver. I can also manipulate your destination in much more detail than before. If you only want to be send to a Hold that starts with a W, I can do that. Or maybe you only want to do a quick job, I can filter out all Destinations that are too far away from your current Location

What I did with CTFO is that I replaced the ID of the Vanilla Drivers with the CTFO clones and by doing so, effectively making them fully fleshd out SLUTS Drivers - in theory that is

A nice gimmick to this is that it brings me one big step closer to allow other mods to add their own SLUTS ports very easily. If I can make the Scene independent of the Root Marker, all Resume will need to start a Scene is the ID of a Driver.. up to a specific limit that is... but I dont think that there will ever be more than 124 ports in Skyrim?

20 minutes ago, Hero529 said:

I don't suppose there might be plans for a Legendary Edition Backport, would there?

Throw my SE mod into your LE CK and grab the LE ressources on the DL Page and you should be good to go

I dont have access to the LE CK but if someone would be willing to spend those 10minutes to do that and send me the Form43 esp Id upload a LE version

10 hours ago, Scrab said:

Throw my SE mod into your LE CK and grab the LE ressources on the DL Page and you should be good to go

I dont have access to the LE CK but if someone would be willing to spend those 10minutes to do that and send me the Form43 esp Id upload a LE version

I'll try, but I don't know how to use the Creation Kit.  I also don't know what a Form43 is...

are there any plans to diversify the method of delivery, or even the type of delivery ? what i mean is, that, you don't need a cart to deliver a package or a bag of mail, for example.  if there was more diversity where you didn't have to use a cart, it would be a bit more useable, at least for me. i never can get that cart to work properly at all.

could also be fun to add special conditions too, like, racing another pony to deliver a package. whoever gets there first is the one who gets paid, the other gets fined or something along those lines.

adding more diversity to this would definitely enhance the SLUTS experience.

There are plans for alternative missions

I will introduce an unused Redux feature in 1.19b2 thatll allow for chain missions which will definitely include some missions that do not use a cart

A main mission that doesnt use cart though might be rather hard. That cart is pretty important to the mods feeling and character even with all its bugs. Not opposed to it, would certainly be useful to have 1 or 2 main missions that dont utilize the cart, but I cant think of anything that gets close to being as exciting as the current default main mission 

15 hours ago, Hero529 said:

I'll try, but I don't know how to use the Creation Kit.  I also don't know what a Form43 is...

You just open the CK, set SLTUS.esp as an active file and load it up. Then you save and close the CK again and youre done

I did make a sort of bondage backpack at one point - sort of a combination backpack and armbinder. 

You could do something like that and use for occasional courier missions, justifying the bound hands as intended to increase client confidence: if the girl can't open the bag she can't read confidential documents or pilfer valuables.

You could also, potentially, make that one deliver to the client personally, and then return to the driver to turn in the quest. Which could get fun if the target is a bandit boss, or similar unsavory character. It would need some care with the conditions though, or else you could end up with a mission to deliver to Miraak in Apocrypha or some such quest-locked target.

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

I did make a sort of bondage backpack at one point - sort of a combination backpack and armbinder.

Do you still have that mesh? Can I use it if so?

That sounds pertty cool, Id be up for trying that

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

You could do something like that and use for occasional courier missions, justifying the bound hands as intended to increase client confidence: if the girl can't open the bag she can't read confidential documents or pilfer valuables.

You could also, potentially, make that one deliver to the client personally, and then return to the driver to turn in the quest. Which could get fun if the target is a bandit boss, or similar unsavory character. It would need some care with the conditions though, or else you could end up with a mission to deliver to Miraak in Apocrypha or some such quest-locked target.

There could be some fun stuff here if the customer has to "Sign" for the package to verify delivery before the pony returns to the carriage driver to be freed and paid. Maybe the customer signs the pony as receipt. Perhaps they decide to write some comments about the delivery service at the same time. SLUTS already uses SlaveTats very effectively, so that could have some fun options. Then it might be that the pony finds out that there was a bureaucratic mix-up with who to check in with when she arrives at the carriage driver. It seems that the paperwork was sent to the next town over and she will need to check in there. I would keep the relay location somewhat close, so it isn't another trek across the entire continent, but having to run from Riften to Windhelm wouldn't be too bad. Of course she would have the "signature" of the customer scrawled on her until she arrives at the proper check-in point.

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Do you still have that mesh? Can I use it if so?

I should have. It was pat of a never-released mod called "Pretty, Vacant". I think I still have the dev folder in MO2.

Fair warning: It's not that exciting. Basically it's a Fur Bag with an armbinder script added. The arms clip through the bag, but with a little good will, you can imagine they're threaded through the pack and out the bottom.

Ill have a rummage, see what I can find

On 1/15/2021 at 12:57 PM, Scrab said:

If you miss Dialogue Choices or some Features work differently (as in, worse), tell me. Its very well possible that I just forgot about them or messed up copying them over

I have a problem with version 1.19B1.1. This worked okay for me with version 1.18c.

The problem is -- after reading the Help Wanted book, and telling the carriage driver that I am ready to haul some freight, the driver says "Let me see what I've got" and then just sits there and does not ever begin the process of hitching the player character to a cart.

Spoiler

20210123183504_1.jpg.6fcf744913bad6ac2e859de059527852.jpg

6 hours ago, Herowynne said:

The problem is -- after reading the Help Wanted book, and telling the carriage driver that I am ready to haul some freight, the driver says "Let me see what I've got" and then just sits there and does not ever begin the process of hitching the player character to a cart.

Does this happen sometimes or always?

Are you using CFTO?