i was also having the cart issue, ended up disabling the mod. but i also ran into another issue when i selected "black armbinder" instead of a yoke, and then during the animation where i am being outfittted, i get a constant CTD. the only way i stopped the CTD was to leave all the defaults in for outfit items in the MCM. and of course, the inevitable anal plug tail showing up under the ground issue, which i have seen no viable fix on any thread about.

Im going to finish my work on another mod first (should be done this week.. I hope) then Ill take a closer look at the endless haul issue

Ive got pretty much 0 clue why the endless haul happens, going to take a deeper look into how this dialogue should normally trigger 

In the meantime, those who have issues with endless hauls in 1.18b should first check that they are actually using 1.18b (Clean install), tell me if you do a normal haul or if youre perhaps using console commands or something else to make life easier ( :) )

Maybe its some simple script issue, in which case a papyrus log might help. Im quite confused 

On 6/19/2020 at 10:27 PM, Dude2000 said:

While the player character is not pulling a cart and not wearing a yoke, still the sprinting animation is using the yoke pose. This is quite annoying! Can you fix it?

This mod has no animations nor does it force you into animations. As far as I know all animations that are played are DD default animations your issue is probably related to something else

DD animations not resolving themselfs is a rather common bug, try to reset your behavior graph by jumping/sitting and simliar idle animations or kill yourself and see if that works ("player.kill" in the console, save before you do that)

53 minutes ago, Scrab said:

This mod has no animations nor does it force you into animations. As far as I know all animations that are played are DD default animations your issue is probably related to something else

DD animations not resolving themselfs is a rather common bug, try to reset your behavior graph by jumping/sitting and simliar idle animations or kill yourself and see if that works ("player.kill" in the console, save before you do that)

When I remembered that you can sprint in Skyrim, I ran into the same issue - sprinting animation with hands up, like they are locked in a yoke. Thanks for suggestions, I will try them and see if anything helps.

About endless haul loop - I also had that problem when I first downloaded the mod, but then updating to 1.18b fixed this issue.   

Whatever the problem is with the cart not following you, quiting to main menu and loading the game seems to fix it. Maybe the script to pull it only seems to fire once? Whether that one time is when you get leashed originally, or when you restart the game? Just loading the save doesnt do it tho, you have to go back to the main menu.

well i my hauling goes too smoothly ,when hostiles pop up they kill me or stop attacking when im out of range . nothing sort of stealing goods or pilfering is happening, and the cart is kinda OP, as long as u put one npc between the cart and u and start sprinting anything dies (i have killed 2 dragons this way?). so is there any script which triggers the pilfering event or should i get other mods to do the job?. 

20 hours ago, qwsdfgh said:

well i my hauling goes too smoothly ,when hostiles pop up they kill me or stop attacking when im out of range . nothing sort of stealing goods or pilfering is happening, and the cart is kinda OP, as long as u put one npc between the cart and u and start sprinting anything dies (i have killed 2 dragons this way?). so is there any script which triggers the pilfering event or should i get other mods to do the job?. 

No1 walking up to you to do stuff is "normal" I think. You should make use of some mods that introduce rape mechanics on their own. Id recommend SL adventures, but there are a lot of mods that do that. Deviously Helpless, Naked Dungeons, DCL, Sexual Harassment

The car murdering everyone is a feature of this mod. Altough I dont know if its a "feature" - feature or a "my cart has its own mind, look how it randomly doesnt move anymore" - feature

There is a lot of unsued clutter in this mod, its hard to actually keep track of whats normal and whats not. Lets just hope the dragons enjoyed the view when you roled over them :)

The endless haul and crash with black armbinder issue is prbly solved with a clean save. Its hard to fix bugs that you cant reproduce, especially if only a few people seem to have this issue. My guess:

- the armbinder is a glitched MCM. I assume the game tries to use the HDT yoke instead of the armbinder, if your game cant handle HDT meshes it crashes

- endless haul should be an issue with the mod not initializing correctly. Again: A clean save to have the mod initialize itself from scratch (with a version thats not bugged)

About the conflict with Slaverun, I have absolutetly no clue what that script is doing there

If it wasnt a mistake its to fix a conflict, I dont know what its doing there, it isnt interacting with Sluts whatsoever

It changes one line of code but I dont know what this line is good for. Youd need to ask Esturk or .. whoever creates Slaverun for this

15 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

still getting CTD's everytime i try to select "armbinder" instead of a yoke and go through the animation where i am being outfitted. not sure what's going on there

Me neither

Can you equip the armbinder manually or having it equipped by another mod without CTD?

The armbinder mesh should be provided by DD. So if you still crash there, theres something off with your DD install

Are you getting a CTD when you select a diffrent colour for the armbinder? (something higher up, thats not directly above the "chain yoke (CAN CAUSE CRASHES)" :) 

Are you using HDT SMP?

Trying to figure out what exactly causes your crash. Theres no chance you messed up the 1.18b install and are stll using the by me edited MCM?

2 hours ago, Argol228 said:

I am getting an issue where the tail is floating down near my characters feet

yeah, i know this one well. had the same problem, until i had some help not long ago. it has to do with HDT. if you don't have it, any anal plugs will show up in the ground, and other things as well. you need this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872?tab=files&file_id=119417&nmm=1

once you do, there are some fixes for Devious devices you need for HDT, which can be found on the main post of the SE thread (prison chain fix, dde fix, gloves fix and the multiple dde/dda/zaz... fix), i don't have of them bookmarked so i can't share where they are, but they should be easy to find, or someone can also post a link to them if you can't find them.

when you have all the fixes in place and the HDT as well,make sure to rerun your bodyslide in full, and start the game. should be working ok when you do.

I think there's an issue with the trigger to start the haul. I talk to the carriage driver in front of white run (sometimes I have to talk to him again and leave the dialogue options), he hops out, does his spell that spawns the carriage and the bondage gear but then he just stands there in the magic attack pose and I get stuck in front of the carriage (not tethered) and unable to move. Anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: Nevermind. My dumb ass forgot to install fuz ro d'oh

• 2 weeks later...

I'm building a new modlist and face the issue that the haul doesn't start. All goes well before that point; I can speak to the driver (Kibell, unmodified by any other mod), he gives me the note, I read it and "S.L.U.T.S.: Open for Business" starts. Then I talk to him again, "I'm ready to haul some freight!", he replies "Let me see what I've got."... and then, nothing. He stays on the coach seat, staring blankly ahead. I waited around for about 10 minutes.

With my earlier, self-ported version the same occurred, but after 5 minutes of waiting around, the quest did eventually start.

This is on a heavy modlist, with 371 plugins, which seems otherwise stable. I spent hours upon hours reducing the load order and can sometimes get the haul started. In particular AI Overhaul seems to be a factor, but that mod doesn't touch Kibell and doesn't contain any scripts, and I've had a few occasions where it did work even with it. I can't make sense of it.

Are there any known causes for quests starting extremely slowly? (Like 5-10 minutes) Googling revealed nothing of the sort.

17 minutes ago, orgs1n said:

Are there any known causes for quests starting extremely slowly? (Like 5-10 minutes) Googling revealed nothing of the sort.

Most likely is probably an alias not filling for some reason. Do sqv from the console and see what's running and what's not.

The other thing to try is a save file cleaner. Poor script performance can often mean some uninstalled mod still has a script spinning away in a timer loop. Enough of those and nothing will start on time

14 hours ago, DocClox said:

Most likely is probably an alias not filling for some reason. Do sqv from the console and see what's running and what's not.

The other thing to try is a save file cleaner. Poor script performance can often mean some uninstalled mod still has a script spinning away in a timer loop. Enough of those and nothing will start on time

I'm testing this on a newly started game. Below is what I can find with sqo & sqv (for the sluts_kicker quest, a.k.a. "S.L.U.T.S: Wide Open For Business!")

sqo

sluts_sqo.png.f8ea48ec2dedf19c7e5d5244fe464ddc.png

sqv 520012c6

Spoiler

sluts_sqv.thumb.png.ee6723cc4577f8fdf729d037dff98f98.png

7 hours ago, DocClox said:

Well, it's running, so it's probably not a problem with aliases filling.

If AI overhaul is a factor, it could be a higher priority package keeping Kibell on his seat.

In the entire load order, SLUTS is the only mod to edit Kibell in any way...

Kibell.png.a06643b68fc981608a0d721670051e2c.png

AI Overhaul's mod maintainer even expressed a reluctance to touch carriage drivers, because they're so finicky (link). Your S.L.U.T.S. mod has probably taught you a thing or two about that.

I'll keep on slogging away with adding and removing mods, in hopes of finding the conflict.

On 7/26/2020 at 11:47 AM, lanaya1437 said:

The 'cart not following once re-attached' bug seems to be present in basically every conversion of this mod. It's present in this one, the previous one, as well as one I found I think. Kind of weird no one figured out the problem so far.

There have been countless attempts to fix this issue and obvsly every single one failed. You have this debug option in the MCM that was trying to solve it through hard resetting the card (I think) but obvsly that didnt work either

The reason why no1 figured this out is because its just not that easy. A lot of mods here are doing things that Bethesda didnt intend to be possible in first place but having an object like the SLUTS cart following you around like a follower is taking things to the next level :^) 

Trying to fix it myself would require me to adopt the mod first, taking over. But Im really not sure if Im ready for this

On 7/25/2020 at 9:43 PM, orgs1n said:

In the entire load order, SLUTS is the only mod to edit Kibell in any way...

That's what makes me think "packages". A package wouldn't need to edit Kibell, it could be a general AI package affecting all the actors with a particular keyword or faction membership.

40 minutes ago, DocClox said:

That's what makes me think "packages". A package wouldn't need to edit Kibell, it could be a general AI package affecting all the actors with a particular keyword or faction membership.

That is quite possible. I've narrowed the issue down to More Vanilla Bandits, which I was hoping to be an "OBIS Light". The mod indeed contains packages.

A new game with the entire load order and this mod's plugin enabled: the S.L.U.T.S. haul won't start.

A new game with the entire load order and this mod's plugin disabled: the S.L.U.T.S. haul starts just fine. Enabling the plugin and reloading to just before the haul: it starts. Go figure...

• 2 weeks later...

Scrab, would it be possible to have an option where you *don't* have to return back to the original destination after your haul? I'm trying to do a "No fast travel" playthrough where I use SLUTS to run between cities when I need to go somewhere. But it completely defeats the purpose if I have to run from whiterun to riften with the cart . . .then fast travel back to Whiterun to get my money, then fast travel back to Riften to continue on with what I was doing >_>

Unrelated, but would it be possible to replace the default horses in front of the carriage with slave girls? Would be a nice flair, but might break the crap out of a bajillion unrelated mods I guess

6 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Scrab, would it be possible to have an option where you *don't* have to return back to the original destination after your haul?

You can beg after a haul to give you the chest directly. Beyond that.. "not unless I adopt the mod"

Wait, you can beg for the chest? Every time I've tried the different dialogue options they just say the chest is at the starting location so I have to go all the way back there. 

Edit: Ah, you can get the chest if you accept the devious item from him, I didn't know that! I had him give me the item before but walked off before he teleported the chest to me