2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

How do you re-attach to the cart? got removed from it by NPC on the road triggering a sex scene and can't work out how to re-attach to continue the run

Save, go back to main menu and reload the Save from there

7 hours ago, Scrab said:

Can you perhaps throw me your papyrus log? 

Here are a couple of Papyrus log excerpts for the timeframe when the player character speaks to the carriage driver saying "I'm ready to haul some freight".

In both cases, the carriage driver just remained sitting on the carriage and did nothing.

Excerpt #1 - version 1.19B1.1 not working:

Spoiler

[01/24/2021 - 03:38:23PM] DTM: OnUpdate - period update
[01/24/2021 - 03:38:25PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Horse" [Actor < (0009B7BC)>]]; already has effect
[01/24/2021 - 03:38:28PM] SLUTS: sending story event with Alfarinn to Thaer
[01/24/2021 - 03:38:28PM] SLS_: Evictions Updating in 12.259539
[01/24/2021 - 03:38:31PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Horse" [Actor < (00098491)>]]; already has effect
[01/24/2021 - 03:38:31PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Horse" [Actor < (0009848C)>]]; already has effect
[01/24/2021 - 03:38:34PM] DTM: OnUpdate - period update

Excerpt #2 - version 1.19B1.1 not working:

Spoiler

[01/24/2021 - 03:48:06PM] DTM: OnUpdate - period update
[01/24/2021 - 03:48:08PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[01/24/2021 - 03:48:08PM] slaScanner start time is ....202.113007
[01/24/2021 - 03:48:08PM] Found 4 arousedActors
[01/24/2021 - 03:48:08PM] SLUTS: sending story event with Alfarinn to Lucius Pullo
[01/24/2021 - 03:48:10PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....204.093002, player is naked False, Actor Count 4
[01/24/2021 - 03:48:13PM] slaScanner end time is ....207.558014
[01/24/2021 - 03:48:13PM] Next update in 120.000000
[01/24/2021 - 03:48:16PM] DTM: OnUpdate - period update

In both cases with version 1.19B1.1, I see a SLUTS log entry about "sending story event", but no subsequent log entries from SLUTS.

In contrast, with version 1.18c the carriage driver jumps off the cart and says "All right. This looks like it might fit the bill." and then tells the player character to walk over to an open location.

For comparison, here is an excerpt when using version 1.18c that successfully started the job:

Spoiler

[01/24/2021 - 04:38:59PM] DTM: OnUpdate - period update
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:01PM] _STA_: Received OnSTA_DoNpcSpankSpecific: ActorForm: [CarriageDriverScript < (0009B7C8)>]. Timeout: 3.000000
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:08PM] sluts: sending story event with [Actor < (0009B7C8)>] at [Location < (00018A57)>]
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:09PM] sluts: setting up scene data
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:09PM] sluts: registration done - starting shared quest
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:09PM] sluts: starting common quest
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:10PM] DTM: OnUpdate - period update
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:10PM] stluts standard - start stage - 10
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:10PM] sluts: shared quest started - setup complete
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:10PM] sluts: getting capital for Hjaalmarch
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:10PM] sluts: itentified Whiterun
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:10PM] sluts: disabling fast travel
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:11PM] sluts: trying to start scene
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:15PM] _SLS_: Inflate: 0.000000. Morph: 0.000000. StUtil: 0.000000. Breast: 0.000000. Belly: 0.000000. Ass: 0.000000
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:20PM] DTM: OnUpdate - period update
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:23PM] SlaveTatsExtra: Applying per-cell extra customization...
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:23PM] SlaveTatsExtra: No targets. Aborting.
[01/24/2021 - 04:39:27PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["Horse" [Actor < (0009B7BC)>]]; already has effect

I'm glad this mod is being continued.

I don't know if it is possible, but if you could do something to make the cart less buggy, it would be awesome. In 1.18 basically it is impossible to reattach the cart once it got separated for any reason, it always requires a save and load to fix it (hopefully). Even some better debug features would be welcomed (for example I could never reattach the cart with the debug hotkeys).

Here are a few suggestions:

- An idea/suggestion for a little workaround: When you do chain deliveries, do not reset the outfit and cart, simply just remove the gag, dialog, gag and go for the next city. So if the cart stays attached to the character, it removes one source of the cart attachment problem.

- More categories for the pillage in MCM. For example animals should not pillage, maybe "damage" some of the delivery. Creatures (like giants, rieklings, etc) may be more interested in sex than loot. Bandits most likely loot more than other enemies. So there should be some more settings to set the possibility of losing the delivery and the extent of the loss, as per enemy category.

- Dead enemies should not pillage the cart. For example during the sex scene, NPCs walk by and attack your attackers. Or your character may have some power which drains the life of the attacker during sex (some succubus mods do that for example). So there should be a check if the attacker indeed can loot.

- Maybe there should be a hook into SS too, Bandits won't just take the delivery, but the pony too and sell her to slavers. I'm not sure this is a good idea, but whatever. :) The whole price of the delivery would go in escrow and if she ever works as pony again must pay it back 1st (similar to bounty or the SS money).

- Another thing I'd like to see is other pony carts on the road. Those carts zipping and shaking and teleporting everywhere! :)

- Challenges: Kill 5 wolves while doing a delivery (the cart is super deadly).

- Maybe make Skyrim realise, that you killed those people - currently if you kill anyone with the cart, you won't get bounty. Good way to get some loot. :)

- I don't need this, but probably some people do: support for Basic Needs - the Drivers may give food and drink to the pony and let her sleep between runs (this might be necessary between chain runs).

- Timed delivery quest: if the pony takes too long to deliver something, she gets less money, or may even get some punishment.

- Important delivery quest: Pays very well, but losing it is very bad.

Peace,

M

38 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

I don't know if it is possible, but if you could do something to make the cart less buggy, it would be awesome. In 1.18 basically it is impossible to reattach the cart once it got separated for any reason, it always requires a save and load to fix it (hopefully). Even some better debug features would be welcomed (for example I could never reattach the cart with the debug hotkeys).

I tried to get some different Debug options to work - even spawning a completely new cart. None of them worked

The furthest I got was getting Ctrl + E to always return your cart (at least in my testings) but it wont reattach. I even tried to spawn a completely new cart but nope, doesnt work either

It looks like the main issue is really the character model glitching out. Theres one last thing I want to try for Beta 2 but if that doesnt work, I might have to look for entirely new approaches

.. one that jumped into my mind the other day was creating a custom Dwemer Spider that would follow a SLUT around. I could fit that into the Lore but I really dont know if I like the idea of just dropping the cart - I most certainly do not

Just allowing an alternative annoys me a bit but it might be necessary for those who dont get the cart to work whatsoever

- Maybe make Skyrim realise, that you killed those people - currently if you kill anyone with the cart, you won't get bounty. Good way to get some loot. :)

Thats just how the game rules

Actors that arent killed by an Actor dont have a Killer specified for them, meaning I cant possibly tell who just killed the guy there. You either dont get a crime for anyone or you do get a crime for anything that dies near you. I think we can all agree to just not get a bounty for killing 1 NPC is better than getting 10 bounties for killing a random bandit group - latter is also significantly heavier on performance

- I don't need this, but probably some people do: support for Basic Needs - the Drivers may give food and drink to the pony and let her sleep between runs (this might be necessary between chain runs).

This is indeed something that Redux was doing and I forgot to take over

2 hours ago, Greed0083 said:

Is anyone else having a problem where after he cast the spell my body minus my head is invisible so its just a bunch of DD gear and a head floating in the air

Sounds like you made some mistake during DD install, or more like during Bodysliding them. You can try to equip some basic DD items to check if they work.

8 hours ago, Scrab said:
8 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Thats just how the game rules

Actors that arent killed by an Actor dont have a Killer specified for them, meaning I cant possibly tell who just killed the guy there. You either dont get a crime for anyone or you do get a crime for anything that dies near you. I think we can all agree to just not get a bounty for killing 1 NPC is better than getting 10 bounties for killing a random bandit group - latter is also significantly heavier on performance

Well, you can kill any NPC for free. So for example if you meet a patrol, you can kill them, no consequences. I'm also OK if it stays as it is, I just find it a bit weird that you, who are "responsible for your own cart" are not responsible after all. I mean, in RL if you hit someone with your car, you are in the shit. Basically the cart should behave like a follower, if your follower kills someone, you get the consequences.

This, and your dwemer spider gave me an idea, about the attaching issues with the cart: how about make a special follower, who looks like the cart? And has some special rules, like it can only follow from up close, never fights, no AI package to use furniture, etc. You can talk to it to get a dialogs like Attach (aka Follow me), Remove Cart (aka Stay).

I don't know if a follower can be set up that they move when the player moves and stops when the player stops. Otherwise it would look bad, for example if the cart goes ahead a little by itself.

3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Well, you can kill any NPC for free.

Im aware of that and I explained why I cant change that

You either get no crime at all, or 1 crime for everything that dies near you. 

3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

how about make a special follower, who looks like the cart?

I need a custom skeleton for that, create a unique race for that. And then its still only a maybe

and even if that maybe would be a yes: NPCs in Skyrim arent as responsive as Havok. For one, the "head"-tracking would be off ("head" as in shaft), second a follow package isnt following the player in a straight line. Its not made to be plastic - quite the opposite in fact but wed need something plastic here 

6 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

What could be this problem?

Prbly on the mods side, I look into it 

Okay, first delivery went off without a hitch until I returned to the guy who gave me the quest. Trying to talk to him just gives generic "you can't properly interact with this guy" responses. Tried reloading from multiple points in the quest, tried resetting his AI, tried attacking him, nothing. How fix?

1 hour ago, ColeYote said:

"you can't properly interact with this guy" responses.

That tells me somewhere between nothing and nothing at all about your problem

When you get back to Dispatch, you shouldnt need to talk to the guy. There should be a chest near that contains all your stored gear & your reward 

1 hour ago, ColeYote said:

I picked my stuff back up, the issue is I can't talk to the guy again. Like, I try and he just says "need something?" or something like that and it doesn't go into the dialogue system.

Did your Quest close properly after you closed the chest? (Did you get this big Quest completion notification thing on your screen)

Don't fully remember if it did yesterday, but it tried it again today and it did. Still having the same problem. I've also just noticed I'm stuck in the pony animations, possibly related. Fixed that with a debug option, but I still can't talk to the carriage guy.

48 minutes ago, ColeYote said:

possibly related. Fixed that with a debug option, but I still can't talk to the carriage guy.

Sounds more like a DD bug with the bugged out animations? 

Ill look into the other thing but being stuck in DD animations is a common bug in DD

Have you ever considered adding a cart driver into this mod? Like maybe having a cart driver to drive the cart provides you with protection (Like the cart driver will have a weapon and defend you and the cart from bandits) but he will periodically command you to stop and have sex with you or feed you if you're hungry (Needs integration?).

You could have maybe stables where he'll stable the PC for the night at various stops and spend the night in an Inn. He could tell you to make stops along the way for additional money. I don't know, I'm just thinking of more ways to inconvenience the PC. Treat the PC like a real horse that has to follow the cart driver's instructions and if you fail to go a certain speed or meet his needs he'll whip the PC with that riding crop type thing from DD and/or you lose some money from the delivery which would be separate from losing money for losing cargo.

*Also NPCs you pass by will ask the cart driver if they can have a little fun with the PC for a small fee and he has a chance of saying no or yes instead the the PC always being forced.

He or she, if you're into that, could have a chance of having a mean or nice personality. Like maybe there are 2-3 cart drivers who you hire yourself out to for certain jobs depending on the hold you're in or whether you're in an Imperial or Stormcloak allied hold.

IDK, more useless ideas added to what's probably a long list of "suggestions" from someone who doesn't understand how hard modding is.

On 1/29/2021 at 10:19 PM, GunslingerGirl93 said:

provides you with protection (Like the cart driver will have a weapon and defend you and the cart from bandits)

Ive actually got a cute little idea for the Dwemer Spider that I want to introduce which effectively makes this redundant

I want to make a little custom Dwemer Spider Pet purchasable for... not sure.. 1m? Filly Coins that will carry a small amount of your Pilferage around

He protec, he attac but most importantly, he save your bloody ass from getting indebted because your pervy setup has you being raped every 2m 

..as long as he alive that is. Though you can repair him for significantly less Coins

Apart from that, Doc has some unfinished clutter in Redux that would allow to make a new form of Haul that has a NPC traveling with you but I need to get rid of the bugs in Resume first before introducing new ones

21 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Quests to carry people rather than just cargo would help with the monotony issue you mentioned a few pages back (assuming you could get them to get on the cart and stay their)

Not to mention keep the cart attached to the pony. I think that I manage 1/10 trips where the cart actually manages to stay in place. The problem is that any animation cuts it loose, and then it is done. I can rarely get 100 feet away from the stables before I'm hit with an animation. 

On 1/16/2021 at 3:18 AM, kevinvn2 said:

Thanks you. If it possible in the future, could you also make a new body paint of SLUTS?. For me this mod and riding styles 2 are the best mod to have the feeling of being humilated. Sadly, riding styles 2 is not working for me, I really like it idea.

On 1/16/2021 at 4:32 AM, Scrab said:

I dont to textures sry. Im just a scripting snob 

If you find one that wants to make alternative textures you can send them to me but I think the current textures are totally fine, so I prefer to prioritize other things

I'm very late to the party, but would be willing to give it a try. Did you have any specific ideas for new harnesses, @kevinvn2? If anyone else wants to give it a go, it doesn't look like it should be that hard. Instructions here, and the current harnesses are really just painted on anyways.

On 2/1/2021 at 2:26 PM, cerebus300 said:

Not to mention keep the cart attached to the pony. I think that I manage 1/10 trips where the cart actually manages to stay in place. The problem is that any animation cuts it loose, and then it is done. I can rarely get 100 feet away from the stables before I'm hit with an animation.

Sorry if you know this already, but if you save the game, go to main menu and reload it, it usually helps with the cart. (I'm talking about 1.18, I didn't have the opportunity to try 1.19 yet). It is very inconvenient, but works.

I also use 2-3 other saves on the road to help me with some possible bug (d1, d2, d3.sav and rotate them). So even if the mod bugs out, I still have a save not too far which works. That being said, I don't remember when I had to use them the last time, even if I lose the cart, the above trick works.

On 1/24/2021 at 3:56 PM, Herowynne said:

Here are a couple of Papyrus log excerpts for the timeframe when the player character speaks to the carriage driver saying "I'm ready to haul some freight".

In both cases, the carriage driver just remained sitting on the carriage and did nothing.

@Scrab Just want to mention that I am still seeing this problem with version 1.19B1.1 such that the carriage driver just remains sitting on the carriage doing nothing after saying to him "I'm ready to haul some freight".

I even created a new MO2 profile with just this mod and its minimum set of required mods, and I still see the problem in the minimal load order.