9 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

Part of the problem is that it disconnects EVERY time there is an animation, which is OFTEN!  Especially with plugs

That is strange. I'm still on 1.18, but there only sexlab anims disconnect the cart. And most often than not it is enough just to go back to Main menu and load from there to fix the issue.

Nevertheless, I could live without this problem.

(btw, you can select the text with your mouse and press Quote to qoute properly)

9 hours ago, Scrab said:
On 2/14/2021 at 7:16 AM, monsta88 said:

With this mod support there could be a lot more destinations. adding variety.

Issue with new destinations is that all of them require a proper setup with markers, that has to be done manually. I may do it eventually but as long as Hauls arent starting reliably, I wont bother abput any custom destinations

Thank you for considering.

Some of them are already set up, for example Falkreath and Dawnstar, as SLUTS adds NPCs there, but these probably needs to reworked according to where Convenient Carriages places their carts and drivers.

Anyway, I will wait patiently and I hope you can make the more essential things work without too much issues.

On 2/16/2021 at 4:08 PM, Scrab said:

Do you remember where that happened? 

Wont happen, the Cart isnt suited for that sorta thing - Cart glitches out too often too

Seemed to be a universal problem. Failed to start at Whiterun, Windhelm, Riften, and Falkreath. Only successfully did a haul from Riften. I suspect the console commands would work at the other locations as well, but it was like 2 am when I finally got it to work so I didn't get around to replication testing. I had a crash to desktop outside Falkreath, but I think that's unrelated to this mod.

As for the cart, that's too bad. I don't have any other particularly good ideas except maybe force teleporting them to your destination? It's a little toxic to have your follower get killed by a glitching cart, especially when other mods from here punish you for letting your follower get hurt.

On 2/17/2021 at 1:58 AM, monsta88 said:

That is strange. I'm still on 1.18, but there only sexlab anims disconnect the cart. And most often than not it is enough just to go back to Main menu and load from there to fix the issue.

Nevertheless, I could live without this problem.

(btw, you can select the text with your mouse and press Quote to qoute properly)

Thanks for the heads up on the quoting. That is so much easier than how I was fumbling around doing it. 

Yeah, you are right about the sexlab animations. Unfortunately (?), those happen quite often, which is probably part of why I still play Skyrim after all these years. ?

I know this isn't a question about this mod, but it is connected to this thread on sexlab animations;  does anyone know how to turn off some of the masturbation animations? My character's arousal tends to run pretty high and at times it is so frustrating dealing with my character stopping to try to rub one out every fifty feet. Some of the animations take forever and you can't fast forward them so you are stuck with the character doing this every few minutes. I don't want to throw things off track, so ignore if that is the case, but this problem has been plaguing me for a long time and I can't figure out how to shut them down to make playing the game more fluid.

4 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

I don't want to throw things off track, so ignore if that is the case, but this problem has been plaguing me for a long time and I can't figure out how to shut them down to make playing the game more fluid.

Thats just how DD rules. That flaw in design has been around since forever, one of the reasons why there is an alternative in development *shrugz

Go into DDs MCM and there should be an Event Tab or however its called with "NPCs Slotted" and "Polling interval" and a bunch of Events below. Those are the animations that cause that

I certainly cant tell you which ones exactly cause this animation from playing, for the rare instances where I actually bother about loading up NSFW mods I always pull the polling interval all the way up

21 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

I know this isn't a question about this mod, but it is connected to this thread on sexlab animations;  does anyone know how to turn off some of the masturbation animations? My character's arousal tends to run pretty high and at times it is so frustrating dealing with my character stopping to try to rub one out every fifty feet. Some of the animations take forever and you can't fast forward them so you are stuck with the character doing this every few minutes. I don't want to throw things off track, so ignore if that is the case, but this problem has been plaguing me for a long time and I can't figure out how to shut them down to make playing the game more fluid.

Which animation do you mean? there are some other mods (apropos is one) that can cause masturbation animation if arousal is high (which it will be in DD stuff after a while) which could be turned off but the DD frustrated try i think you can't get rid of

On 2/19/2021 at 2:37 PM, cerebus300 said:

does anyone know how to turn off some of the masturbation animations?

In the DD MCM there is the Events and Effects menu. There you can set several of these to 0. It sounds you have issues with the "Horny chance" in particular.

It maybe just the difference in our expectations, but I didn't feel these basic DD anims too disturbing. Some mods however control these and make them very prominent. For example Pet Project has a "punish" function which activates the vaginal and anal plugs very often so you are forced to watch your character doing animations. Actually immersion-wise it is a good way to teach you behave. ;)

Otherwise my character often wears a CB with Teaser plugs and it fires quite rarely, mostly after fast travel (by fast travel I mean using the carriage or other modded FT system, the vanilla FT is almost always disabled in my games).

I read your post again, and you are saying that your character actually fires off SL masturbation anims? I may be wrong, but that doesn't sound like DD to me. The only ones I remember are the belt and plug related ones, but those happen randomly and can be(?) controlled in the aformentioned DD MCM.

Also, I set up SL so it doesn't advance anims automatically. I do it with the Space button. So I can jump over uninteresting phases or watch better ones for longer. I also use this because my character is often a succubus (from the PSQ mod) and the length of the sex improves energy and xp gains. I set it up so if my character is a victim, she can kill the rapist with this drain. And so we came back on topic: this is an example why I asked for a feature to make sure the attacker is alive after the sex, so don't pilfer the carried goods if he is dead.

Edit: typos

On 2/19/2021 at 1:48 PM, monsta88 said:

t maybe just the difference in our expectations, but I didn't feel these basic DD anims too disturbing. Some mods however dontrol these and make them very prominent.

yeah, I probably have some of that going on, although I don't have any of the mods installed that have been mentioned. I'm sure I have some that are messing with me. I think that it is DD that is pushing the frustration animations. I'll look at the menus again and see if I can adjust some things. I checked earlier but didn't see anything. I'll check again.

I really like the idea of the mod but it's the 'head back to where you started to collect your earnings' in a big turnoff in the gameplay department for me. Every time I've asked to have the escrow sent to me the chest never arrives and I can't go back to get my earnings. Can't you just throw the PC's stuff on the cart as well? Ended up just disabling the removing items from player feature just to help prevent more bugs. PCs could receive "mandatory employee rewards" in the form of a DD item after every series of runs.

With how glitchy the cart is wouldn't it be better to have an option for a large S.L.U.T.S. backpack or riding tote for the PC? It would just be an equip-able item and wouldn't break if any event it triggered.

On 2/26/2021 at 4:20 PM, blahity said:

With how glitchy the cart is wouldn't it be better to have an option for a large S.L.U.T.S. backpack or riding tote for the PC? It would just be an equip-able item and wouldn't break if any event it triggered.

This same argument and discussion has been had before. @Scrab, you may want to add a disclaimer to the mod page that the cart is here to stay.

I don't know if it's even possible to do with Skyrim physics and scripts, but how about a "heavy" cart, attached to the player with a linear spring (or whatever the physics sim has that only stretches along a single axis, so that the poles stay parallel to the player, even as they stretch ahead a bit), and a script that lowers the player's max speed as they get farther away from it? The intended effect would be that it takes two or three seconds of pulling before the cart's velocity matches the player's normal max speed, making it feel like it has substantial mass. Cornering would be interesting, as would travelling uphill.

9 hours ago, ajmccssjoer said:

Hi As soon as I use this mod my body disappears only hands and feet show, how do I fix this problem. my character was nude when I used the mod.

The Thermal Harness is currently bugged, if you use it that just kinda happens

On 2/22/2021 at 1:11 PM, Littleangelgirl said:

The quest wont start for me i say im ready to haul some freight and nothing happens

You sometimes need to try more than once. Ill try to fix this issue with the next Version but ye.. until then this issue persists mb

Dont like excusing this with cause its Beta but well.. its Beta because of this very issue, my pardon

15 hours ago, daeeb1a said:

I don't know if it's even possible to do with Skyrim physics and scripts, but how about a "heavy" cart, attached to the player with a linear spring (or whatever the physics sim has that only stretches along a single axis, so that the poles stay parallel to the player, even as they stretch ahead a bit), and a script that lowers the player's max speed as they get farther away from it?

Skyrim doesnt support this as far as Im aware. Technically changing Speed is possible but that change isnt meant to adjust itself dynamically over time. Youd end up being slowed by 90% then 80% then 70% with just makes the game feel like its lagging and that doesnt even include the fact that tracking the terrain angle and when you stop walking isnt the most straightforward thing either, especially the angle stuff

I had the first quest, but hadn't actually talked to the carriage driver yet, I was waiting for a good point to start the mod for real. However, after being sent to Simple Slavery++ and getting sent to a different mod outcome (Submissive Lola, if it makes a difference), the SLUTS intro quest suddenly marked itself as complete, and now I'm not getting an option to start the mod via innkeepers, stewards, or carriage drivers. Will I break anything if I just restart the quest via console commands?

EDIT: I simply did the resetquest SLUTS_main console command, worked like a charm. 

Also, I had the "cart stuck after dying/respawning" bug, doing moveto player worked great, physics were all working and the cart followed me again. Probably won't work every time, but it worked at least this once.

So have there been any good ideas for Filly Coins? I think I've only seen posts about the quest not starting or the cart glitching. 

Being able to trade for specific ores would be nice, since many outfits require high level ingredients like ebony ore to make, which you can't get until high levels (or console commands)

Restraints keys for the various DD mods would be worthwhile I think.

Perhaps we can buy the gear for normal use? (with some enchantments to make them useable)

Just trying to spitball cus I'm sure Scarab would like to see posts that aren't just bug hunting.

Potential Filly Coin uses that I'd be interested in seeing and naively think would be 'reasonably' doable with the current state of the mod:

1. Hireable bodyguards for deliveries. So you don't have to bring your own.

2. Tiers of equipment, i.e. maybe you start as a 'cloth' tier pony and your livery has no armor value, but as you work your way up the tiers your livery bumps up the armor level tiers.

3. Enchantments (i.e. purchasing Pony Boots of Stamina that both boost your stamina and stamina regen, allowing you to sprint for longer periods), there are a lot of passive vanilla enchantments out there that could be layered on your livery that could help a pony on her route, but you could also include some self-defense buffs for the pony that wants to kick her way out of an encounter. (heck, they don't even have to be literal enchantments, maybe just a long lasting spell effect that is automatically removed once the goods are delivered)

4. Permanently placed (in the sense that they are always accessible when you aren't on a delivery) and magically linked property chests at each town.

5. 'Surplus' company gear for personal use and the repair and maintenance of such, either via exchange with your local blacksmith or directly with the carriage driver.

Potential Filly Coin uses that I'd be interested in but imagine would be almost impossible ATM:

1. Up-gradable "Stables" for those ponies who do multiple jobs and need to be able to stop along the route to eat and sleep. Similar to buying your way up in levels of equipment, maybe higher status ponies get better arrangements in the stables. Bonus points if it can be something more than a fad to black dialogue (i.e. being led to your stall and secured for the night, hand fed by the stable master, etc.)

2. Different types of carriages and cargo. You start off only being allowed to deliver cheap goods and work your way up to being a passenger delivery service. Of course the higher the value of the cargo the more risk involved....

3. Your own station. I.E. similar to how Hearthfire homes get a personal carriage driver, have the ability to purchase your own S.L.U.T.S. drop off location where you can start and finish deliveries.

4. Unlocking minor towns, either vanilla or modded, for deliveries.

A very simple, yet practical Filly Coin usage:

choose your delivery target instead of getting a random one! One example, you're in Riften and heard about some poor lonely boy, named Aventus Aretino, who lives in Windhelm. So you decide to make your way there and help him.

Now, instead of paying some gold, you just pay some Filly Coins but earn even more on the route ;) 

7 minutes ago, Mister X said:

A very simple, yet practical Filly Coin usage:

choose your delivery target instead of getting a random one! One example, you're in Riften and heard about some poor lonely boy, named Aventus Aretino, who lives in Windhelm. So you decide to make your way there and help him.

Now, instead of paying some gold, you just pay some Filly Coins but earn even more on the route ;) 

To complicate your idea:

You start off as currently, with only the ability to tell the driver you are ready to haul some cargo and they randomly pick the destination.

Next you can purchase the right to open up a new dialog option that lets you pick a destination from a randomly chosen assortment of destinations. The right costs a flat amount and is a permanent unlock for that station (i.e. if you pay for it in Solitude, you can pick from the list in Solitude but still won't have a choice in Windhelm till you pay for it there too). Picking from the list also costs a small amount of coins as the company wants to discourage ponies from just going to 'desirable' locations.

Lastly you can purchase for an even greater amount, the right to ask if there are any deliveries waiting for a specific town (same as previous, the right would need to be unlocked at each town). There is still a random chance (possibly based on your current location and the destination - i.e. Maybe deliveries straight from the Imperial Capital of Solitude to the Stormcloak Capital of Windhelm are extremely unlikely) that there won't be anything, but if there is you can take that delivery for a substantial sum of filly coins (again because the company wants to encourage deliveries to all locations).

So a 'fully upgraded' pony would have the option to

1. Take a default, randomly choose destination for free.

2. Choose between a handful of randomly choose destinations for a small fee.

3. Explicitly ask for a destination for a large fee.

Obviously the player is probably going to be able to accrue coins faster than they spend them regardless, but it's a tried and true proven method of 'micro-transactions' of this nature that selling convenience at premium is usually a good money sink

About the Compitability with Carriage Mods:

I admit I never used any of them and in my recent Playthrough (one that I might actually use to play through DLC2 the first time \o/) I found out that CTFO does in fact add multiple new carriages in the same places SLUTS adds them. I knew that this mod adds Carriage Drivers but didnt know how many and where

..So I came to the conclusion - also because of the other mod idk how its called. Convenient Carriages or so? - that my original idea for compatibility was kind of pointless anyway as wed still need a proper patch to remove to redundant drivers. Yay. Thus Im going to properly link up the Carriage Drivers again like Redux did and instead will create a proper patch for those mods

Im currently reworking the Vanilla Intro but I hope I can get B3 out until end of the week anyway, only featureing the above

=====================

2 hours ago, grosaprap said:

Hireable bodyguards for deliveries. So you don't have to bring your own.

I had/have plans for a little Dwemer Spider pet to fill that spot and in exchange have Followers be waiting at the Destination all the time to avoid them being killed by the cart over and over again. The spiders smoll hitboxy might make him less likely to be owned by the cart and since its created by me directly and not by some ransom other mod (in case of custom followers) or a vanilla actor I can customize him in any way I want, tweak his AI and make him stronger/weaker as I go - and there would be no issues with it conflicting with NPC overhauls

4. Permanently placed (in the sense that they are always accessible when you aren't on a delivery) and magically linked property chests at each town.

wut

3. Your own station. I.E. similar to how Hearthfire homes get a personal carriage driver, have the ability to purchase your own S.L.U.T.S. drop off location where you can start and finish deliveries.

4. Unlocking minor towns, either vanilla or modded, for deliveries.

Creating Carriage Ports on the spot will most likely never be really possible as the Startup Scene is simply too complicated and require manual setup. Cant automate that

Id have to "precreate" them all and every modded location would require a patch. Not really an issue in SE though it might be for LEs limited plugin cap but thats not really the point

Hearthfire Ports would require to find a Location first, modded requires a patch and minor towns is more conflicts with the 2 Carriage overhauls. Nothing big but still.. annoying

Nothing I would focus on, more do it as I go. Maybe make one every version update and when I feel like it create an additional esp for modded locations

Different types of carriages and cargo. You start off only being allowed to deliver cheap goods and work your way up to being a passenger delivery service. Of course the higher the value of the cargo the more risk involved....

I was already thinking about a Ranking System, Im not sure how Filly Coins would be necessary here though. Also how exactly "higher risk" would look like

Up-gradable "Stables" for those ponies who do multiple jobs and need to be able to stop along the route to eat and sleep. Similar to buying your way up in levels of equipment, maybe higher status ponies get better arrangements in the stables. Bonus points if it can be something more than a fad to black dialogue (i.e. being led to your stall and secured for the night, hand fed by the stable master, etc.)

I was thinking about creating something like a "SLUTS HQ" where you can find a few other ponies for immersions sake and have a smoll display hall for the Filly Reward Gear stuff

hm... thinking about it

Why not have the Carriage Drivers only offer small rewards for a limited amount of coins (Lil Gold, DD Keys (which should already be part of the mod, are they not working?), Ores etc) and the SLUTS HQ then offers big rewards

- Dwemer Spider Pet

- Custom Filly Gear

- Large sums of Gold

- Licenses for different kind of stuff (e.g. additional Filly Coins for completed runs)

- Special Missions 

- etcpp 

Also Rank Progression could be handled there

Im sure theres a lot more potential in a proper HQ and would present SLUTS as an actual company. Of course the Baker could also finally make an appearance.. 

Obviously the player is probably going to be able to accrue coins faster than they spend them regardless, but it's a tried and true proven method of 'micro-transactions' of this nature that selling convenience at premium is usually a good money sink

I like the way you think.

Only did a quick test in Whiterun to see if it works. I dont think theres a lot of room for errors here but you never know

This is only a test version with the changes to haul starting, for B3 I still got some navmesh to fix, want to look into the bugged out Harness & want to at least get a CTFO Patch out together with B3 but I guess its still useful to upload this here so that people that have issues with haul starting can test if that works for them

You dont need a new game but make sure theres no haul currently going on

S.L.U.T.S. Resume.7z

Just throwing out some random ideas:

-If you're travelling on a road, a person pops up and says there's a bandit blocka ahead. Forcing you to either deal with it or find another way around.

-Implement survival soft-plugin. Being a horse should be draining. You can ask merchants on the road for a refill of food and water.

-Pony stations spread across the land on roads where you can rest up before moving on.

-Maybe sweat build or need to cool yourself down?