ok well it did not work it crashed again so i don't know what is going on i am thinking it may be a conflict of some kind but i am unsure. so if someone here who has more modding experience then me can look at my modlist and load order to help that would be great.

also

53 minutes ago, Scrab said:

You probably should just open a new thread in tech support for that posting your stuff there 

Disable sluts and see if this issue still persists. Or try it on a new game. The sort of CTD you 

describe is usually because of a mesh as mentioned, so throwing out w/e has that mesh should

also fix the ctd

how would i throw out the mesh when as i said i have no clue what mod is causing it so i have no clue what mod the mesh came from.

1 hour ago, johnathon648 said:

how would i throw out the mesh when as i said i have no clue what mod is causing it so i have no clue what mod the mesh came from.

By disabling mods one by one, starting by the mods that are most likely to cause issues (e.g. ones you installed recently and that alter this area that causes you CTDs). Make a backup save before doing any of that

No1 knows your modlist/setup better than you do

now that you mention it i only just thought of something i am thinking it might have something to do with one of the mods i have that adds schlongs to the creatures could be not working with the horses but i am not sure so i am currently just giving it the game a try without S_L_U_T_S but i don't believe it will be this mod since i have used it before but i may as well give it a check first.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 11:17 PM, FourthSea said:

Whenever I load the game when I'm playing, the cart refuses to move. However, if I close the game and then load the save, the cart works fine. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

The cart will only work properly the first time after starting the game.  You have to quit to desktop to get it to function correctly again.  I'm pretty sure this is due to sloppy programming.  The carts are not getting properly "destroyed" after each run and the scripts cleared and reset, so they don't reattached properly. 

The original author took a shortcut and looped back to the start of the script on the second and subsequent runs, which is why the NPC completely recasts the spell to dress you in pony gear.  Unfortunately he doesn't check for an existing cart first and get rid of it.  The result seems to be a bunch of phantom carts all over the place, so reattaching doesn't work because it's not sure which cart to use.

Took a crawl through the source code, turns out it is composed of dozens of script, most of which seem to perform one function.  I'm sure there's a logic behind it, but I can't figure it out.

However, I think there's an easily identifiable point where a "destroy the cart" function could be inserted.  There is a point in the sequence of the driver recasting everything where SlaveTats removes the tattoos from the player and then reapplies them.  The script that calls Slavetats to remove the livery should be easy to find and adjusted to also kill the existing cart (with an appropriate pause inserted, the whole sequence runs too fast, which is why you end up talking about putting the bit back in when you haven't even finished getting the rest of the gear on.)

Now, do I know how to destroy the cart?  Nope lol

Everything seems  to work fine for me. But, mid way walking to a place the cart detachs and doesnt connect to my player again no matter what i try( telleporting it, interacting with it, loading and saving) and sometimes loading before this happens breaks the mod completely and i cant interact with the carts at all. Anny idea whats the problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Got some news I hope some here are very excited about

So first, I got a PM from someone that told me that they patched SLUTS rehab feature to work with DCL, they only need to split this from their version of SLUTS. The reason why there hasnt been a patch from me is because Im waiting for that person to send me this patch

Second, Im working on something called "SLUTS Resume 1.19 B1"

20 hours ago, Scrab said:

Got some news I hope some here are very excited about

So first, I got a PM from someone that told me that they patched SLUTS rehab feature to work with DCL, they only need to split this from their version of SLUTS. The reason why there hasnt been a patch from me is because Im waiting for that person to send me this patch

Second, Im working on something called "SLUTS Resume 1.19 B1"

Yey! That's really good news. Will it be compatible with the current mod? I might have to wait for a new playthrough!

8 minutes ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Will it be compatible with the current mod? I might have to wait for a new playthrough!

No,

Resume will be a major rework of SLUTSs internal structure. Im preparing for future Updates with this and bring things more in Line with the way I structure my own mods. Even though Resume is using the same .esp as Redux, on first glance they will look like 2 completely different mods with Resume just copying Redux alot

Ill still try to keep Esturks & Docs work preserved. Things like Dialogue will stay untouched outside of a few grammatical errors (I found out that either Doc or Esturk speaks german ? ). My changes will mostly restrict themselves to things the User cant see. For you, 1.19 will play almost exactly the same as 1.18 so theres no need to hurry 

10 minutes ago, Scrab said:

No,

Resume will be a major rework of SLUTSs internal structure. Im preparing for future Updates with this and bring things more in Line with the way I structure my own mods. Even though Resume is using the same .esp as Redux, on first glance they will look like 2 completely different mods with Resume just copying Redux alot

Ill still try to keep Esturks & Docs work preserved. Things like Dialogue will stay untouched outside of a few grammatical errors (I found out that either Doc or Esturk speaks german ? ). My changes will mostly restrict themselves to things the User cant see. For you, 1.19 will play almost exactly the same as 1.18 so theres no need to hurry 

Tbh I was hoping for backward compatibility just in case you managed to fix the cart, every time it's so annoying having to exit to desktop to make that thing move again. I'd try to fix it myself, but I know nothing about modding and I don't even know where to start.

Still, can't wait for more updates, this has become one of my favorite LL mods since I've discovered it!

13 minutes ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Tbh I was hoping for backward compatibility just in case you managed to fix the cart

1.19 wont be fixing bugs other than a few minor performance issues that I encountered when looking through the code

Its primarily there to have something that people can grasp - something that isnt just an empty promise and also to explain whats happening next 

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Ill still try to keep Esturks & Docs work preserved. Things like Dialogue will stay untouched outside of a few grammatical errors (I found out that either Doc or Esturk speaks german ? ).

That'd be @Mresturk, then. Me, I'm English.

Grammatical errors are probably mine though. I'm terrible at proofreading.

New MCM:

Front Page (Unchanged):

Spoiler

Screen1.png.c9c95b6ff1d02a5ce7718cc2b56df1cd.png

Settings:

Spoiler

Screen3.png.09649af63275facf9fc7b97394086a8a.png

Customisation:

Spoiler

Screen4.png.2be3e242eb1bfbac25118cd29af5236c.png

Debug:

(Yes I just saw that thing with the Essential Setting)

Spoiler

Screen2.png.4cc648182a5cade969afbd82d75615f2.png

This isnt the final version, Im going to move Pilferage options to Haul and change a the Default SS Settings but otherwise:

This is how I intend the MCM to look like

Its something new, youre not getting 19~45k gold with each haul ? Im overhauling the way Payment is managed inside the mod to add new rewards n stuff

The amount of gold you get will stay about the same, Ill talk more about this when I release this next version!

Thanks you for doing this port i tried to do this myself but the port i did was full of bugs so i never released it to the public i am happy someone with more modding experience was kind enough to make a port of this and keep it updated. :)

keep up the good work.

also sorry about the post i made earlier on when i was having issues i was wrong i worked out the real issue i was having was caused by my hdt physics install being broken so i fixed that sorry again if i was a bit rude last time.

Ah, Ive got some amazing news regarding Resume 1.19

I was planing on relasing that tomorrow but doing the final changes today, the .esp randomly decided to no longer save and instead just constantly crashes *shrug

I realized pretty early that this .esp has some deep issues, my CK never crashes as often as It does when I have this mod enabled but now its literally impossible to do anything with it and Im just going to doubt that its something easy, seeing how Esturk too had some issues with it (wouldnt be suprised if that .esp was one of the main reasons why he quit in first place *shrug)

I know I could just do everything inside xEdit but I admit, I dont like making mods in xEdit. Its amazing for editing small stuff inside an already existing esp or making patches for mods but I do prefer the CK with all its issues and flaws for writing mods

In any way, Im not going to release 1.19 tomorrow and no, Im not giving up on 1.19 just yet

Im going to setup a completely new .esp - and if that one ends up the same way as Redux, then Ill give up. Yay.

(I already despise the idea of putting all the annoying markers and arrays, and lists and .. grr) 

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

I realized pretty early that this .esp has some deep issues, my CK never crashes as often as It does when I have this mod enabled but now its literally impossible to do anything with it and Im just going to doubt that its something easy, seeing how Esturk too had some issues with it (wouldnt be suprised if that .esp was one of the main reasons why he quit in first place *shrug)

Why you have to do this to us, todd!