NiX10 Posted May 2, 2022 Posted May 2, 2022 I've installed YPS fashion again and i can't get it to work proper, i installed the mod, tweaks and SSE json file. The initial setup works fine when it asks me to chose length, it changes my hairstyle fine, but i can't seem to get a haircut. I go to one of the barbers, ask to get haircut, chose my length and color, i can see the hairstyles on the list, once i'm done with selecting, she tells me to sit down in the chair and nothing happens.
shrtjsrtj Posted May 6, 2022 Posted May 6, 2022 (edited) I can't equip wigs from HDT-SMP Racemenu Hair or Wigs: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43120. Other wigs like the one from Coco's wedding dress or KS-SMP wigs which only uses slot 31 work fine, but these ones which use slots 31 and 41 can't be equipped. I edited one of the wigs with SSEdit to only use slot 31 and it seemed to work fine. But rather than manually do that for all of them and then maybe getting around to using Nifskope, is there a way to get YPS to stop blocking slot 41? Edited May 6, 2022 by shrtjsrtj
ucglow Posted May 18, 2022 Posted May 18, 2022 Any idea why the hairdresser is not working? sitting down and nothing happens. I configured Great Moders' HDT-SMP Physics Hair and Xing into my Skyrim.esm yps JSON file and the game recognizes it when I use the debug clippers/hair growth, etc. but whenever I try to get anything done by the hairdresser nothing happens.
Omnishade Posted May 21, 2022 Posted May 21, 2022 (edited) When I try to install in MO2 I'm getting this error message: Spoiler Edit: I found a fix here in the thread: (This means that the installer is flawed, because I have a later version of both Skyrim and Wrye Bash than required, except that it's called Wrye Smash now. I don't know if that has anything to do with it). Edited May 21, 2022 by RoninDog
Michele Magus Posted May 21, 2022 Posted May 21, 2022 It is unrelated. I ran into this error with both NMM and Mod Manager 2. I fixed the Wizard script instead.
ebbluminous Posted June 4, 2022 Posted June 4, 2022 (edited) I have used YPS for quite sometime with no issues. Recently, I had to do a full re-install of Skyrim and now I have some issues with a couple of the MCM screen. The piercing slot selection and a number of drop options are not visible. Has anyone else encountered this before and have a fix? Spoiler Edited June 4, 2022 by ebbluminous
chaimhewast Posted June 4, 2022 Posted June 4, 2022 45 minutes ago, ebbluminous said: Has anyone else encountered this before and have a fix? I can't say I've seen that before. Are other MCMs affected? Did you install anything that might modify how SkyUI works?
ebbluminous Posted June 4, 2022 Posted June 4, 2022 2 hours ago, chaimhewast said: I can't say I've seen that before. Are other MCMs affected? Did you install anything that might modify how SkyUI works? Other MCMs are fine, just this mod and then only those 2 screens, not the others. I have SkyUI, but can't think of anything that mods it. I'll doublecheck
dmeac4456 Posted June 4, 2022 Posted June 4, 2022 OK so let me start with saying I use NMM, I know I know I should use mo but never had much luck with it so I use what I know. Anyway my problem is for months I've tried to get this mod to work but nothing seems to get it there. I've tried combining all the downloads to see if that would work as opposed to installing them seperately but still nothing. The mods show up in my list but the plugin never shows up and I get no mcm in game. There is one thing that seems to be working though I'm not completely sure it belongs to this mod but from time to time I get a message about getting a hair cut ticket or something like that and I have the option to use it or save it for later and saving it puts an item in my inventory for later use. A lot of info probably not needed but if I'm at the end of my patience for getting this mod to work so and help would be appreciated.
chaimhewast Posted June 5, 2022 Posted June 5, 2022 8 hours ago, dmeac4456 said: There is one thing that seems to be working though I'm not completely sure it belongs to this mod but from time to time I get a message about getting a hair cut ticket or something like that and I have the option to use it or save it for later and saving it puts an item in my inventory for later use. The only ticket in YPS is part of a quest, not something you'd get occasionally. If the plugin isn't showing up in your mod manager, then you haven't installed it properly.
dmeac4456 Posted June 5, 2022 Posted June 5, 2022 (edited) 12 minutes ago, chaimhewast said: The only ticket in YPS is part of a quest, not something you'd get occasionally. If the plugin isn't showing up in your mod manager, then you haven't installed it properly. Ticket probably wasn't the right word but whatever it is I have no clue what its from then since I don't believe I have anything else installed that handles hair growth that I can think of anyway. But I already figured it's not installed properly which is the problem, can't figure out where I'm going wrong with the install. Edited June 5, 2022 by dmeac4456
chaimhewast Posted June 5, 2022 Posted June 5, 2022 9 hours ago, dmeac4456 said: Ticket probably wasn't the right word but whatever it is I have no clue what its from then Whenever I get a message and want to know where it's from, I screenshot it and then use Sublime to search for it through the source and translation files for my installed mods. Notepad++ can do the same search, but it's slower. 9 hours ago, dmeac4456 said: I already figured it's not installed properly which is the problem, can't figure out where I'm going wrong with the install. The easiest way to tell is to check the copy of the mod's files that NMM keeps. This is MO2's equivalent with the scripts hidden to save space: Spoiler If you don't have those files in that structure, then it's likely the problem with the wizard.txt mentioned above. When I installed YPS, MO2 detected that the wizard.txt was invalid and let me do manually what the wizard was supposed to do. The wizard.txt that I attached should fix the problem, since it removes the bad version checks. Uninstall the mod completely, replace the Wizard.txt in the .7z with the one I attached, and reinstall. Wizard.txt
dmeac4456 Posted June 5, 2022 Posted June 5, 2022 3 hours ago, chaimhewast said: Whenever I get a message and want to know where it's from, I screenshot it and then use Sublime to search for it through the source and translation files for my installed mods. Notepad++ can do the same search, but it's slower. The easiest way to tell is to check the copy of the mod's files that NMM keeps. This is MO2's equivalent with the scripts hidden to save space: Hide contents If you don't have those files in that structure, then it's likely the problem with the wizard.txt mentioned above. When I installed YPS, MO2 detected that the wizard.txt was invalid and let me do manually what the wizard was supposed to do. The wizard.txt that I attached should fix the problem, since it removes the bad version checks. Uninstall the mod completely, replace the Wizard.txt in the .7z with the one I attached, and reinstall. Wizard.txt 3.34 kB · 2 downloads Ok so looking at the files everything seems to look right, and I replaced the wizard text with the one attached but still nothing. I'm gonna play around with it some more and see if I can get it working. Thank you for the help.
gborogboro Posted June 9, 2022 Posted June 9, 2022 (edited) On 5/2/2022 at 4:04 PM, NiX10 said: I've installed YPS fashion again and i can't get it to work proper, i installed the mod, tweaks and SSE json file. The initial setup works fine when it asks me to chose length, it changes my hairstyle fine, but i can't seem to get a haircut. I go to one of the barbers, ask to get haircut, chose my length and color, i can see the hairstyles on the list, once i'm done with selecting, she tells me to sit down in the chair and nothing happens. Heyho got the very same problem. Dont really know how to solve this, but using a item adder, you can get scissors (debug) to change your hairstyle. Edit: Monoman1 YPS Tweak also seems to solve the problem... Edited June 10, 2022 by gborogboro more solution
throwawayzomg Posted June 12, 2022 Posted June 12, 2022 I've determined that it is this mod that randomly adds a single gold to your inventory every couple of in game hours. Try waiting somewhere for a few hours with this mod, you will accumulate gold over time. It's very weird, anyone know a way to fix or disable this? It's not a game breaking amount of gold, just strange behavior.
ebbluminous Posted June 12, 2022 Posted June 12, 2022 7 hours ago, throwawayzomg said: I've determined that it is this mod that randomly adds a single gold to your inventory every couple of in game hours. Try waiting somewhere for a few hours with this mod, you will accumulate gold over time. It's very weird, anyone know a way to fix or disable this? It's not a game breaking amount of gold, just strange behavior. Never noticed that before
throwawayzomg Posted June 14, 2022 Posted June 14, 2022 On 6/12/2022 at 7:02 AM, ebbluminous said: Never noticed that before Hmm, can't tell if you are saying you don't have that problem, or you just never noticed it? It definitely stopped happening for me when I disabled YPS, maybe it could have been a weird intersection of mods/scripts but I don't think so...
ebbluminous Posted June 14, 2022 Posted June 14, 2022 10 hours ago, throwawayzomg said: Hmm, can't tell if you are saying you don't have that problem, or you just never noticed it? It definitely stopped happening for me when I disabled YPS, maybe it could have been a weird intersection of mods/scripts but I don't think so... I meant I never noticed anything liek that happen, so I am not sure if the problem is there and did not spot it or if I do not have the issue. I don't thend to monitor my gold closely, maybe I should
MilleudaFolles Posted June 17, 2022 Posted June 17, 2022 How do you get the ancient foot device off? I'm at the Arched feet stage as is with no idea how to remove this thing. Is it a special key in console?
Fuzzy_Fox Posted June 18, 2022 Posted June 18, 2022 On 6/17/2022 at 10:28 AM, MilleudaFolles said: How do you get the ancient foot device off? I'm at the Arched feet stage as is with no idea how to remove this thing. Is it a special key in console? It should come off after a predetermined time. Once it does the quest is over as it was never finished by the author. Not sure if she will come back and complete it either.
delgathar Posted June 27, 2022 Posted June 27, 2022 so I downloaded the Mage nails mod, but when I use Yps, it only gives me access to one set of extentions, and not even the longest. Is there a way to access the others besides just making them myself?
Saber2th Posted July 1, 2022 Posted July 1, 2022 I notice that when I put on nail polish, my character's hands gets slightly thinner thus creating a noticeable seam between the wrist and arm. The hand goes back to normal once I remove the nail polish. Has anyone encountered this weird problem before?
ebbluminous Posted July 1, 2022 Posted July 1, 2022 2 hours ago, Saber2th said: I notice that when I put on nail polish, my character's hands gets slightly thinner thus creating a noticeable seam between the wrist and arm. The hand goes back to normal once I remove the nail polish. Has anyone encountered this weird problem before? What body are you using?
Saber2th Posted July 2, 2022 Posted July 2, 2022 20 hours ago, ebbluminous said: What body are you using? I'm using BHUNP Body.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now