Immersive Hair Growth and Styling SSE (YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion 2020-05-09)

Immersive Hair Growth and Styling SSE (YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion 2020-05-09)

View File

Immersive Makeup, Piercings, Hair Growth, Fashion and Styling

( = Yolie’s Piercing System, YPS)

THIS IS THE SPECIAL EDITION (SSE) CONVERSION

SINCE 2023-05-06 LE and SE VERSION HAVE BEEN MERGED

The downloads in the download section here are OBSOLETE.

DOWNLOADS OF NEW VERSIONS (6.3.1 and above) FOR BOTH LE AND SE ARE NOW EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON THE LE VERSION SITE.

This is a mod adding several "fashion" features. You need to apply these features in an immersive way, such as:

• hair will grow naturally; you need to visit a hairdresser to get a hair cut, perm or hair dye
  • getting your ears pierced before being able to wear earrings
  • apply nail polish from nail polish bottles finger by finger, toe by toe
  • use lipstick and eye shadow, which will wear off over time
  • high heel training (with normal heels and devious boots)
  • armpit/pubic hair growth and hair shaving
  • wearing nylons and stockings
  • optional quests involving themes of piercings and gender change

These features may cause addiction, arousal and have other special side effects.
(everything can be enabled/disabled in the MCM menu)

The original conversion description by Gnaddelwarz is here, and the post by yeahhowaboutnooo is here.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/07/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SkyUI, Fuz Ro D-oh, Papyrusutil
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by emily1673
1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Thanks for putting this up!

The SE version will get a lot of play, and from unexpected directions.

Like Aegis' addon to Sexlab Hormones. YPS is great for piercing / makeup control.

You need to thank Gnaddelwarz and yeahhowaboutnooo, who both did this conversion :)

If there are any issues, please post here.

I've encountered an issue where my character's emotions and blinking stops. I can fix it temporarily by entering racemenu, but the problm returns after 10-20 seconds.

Apart from that the mod works great so far (only using/tested the hairgrowth part).

Does anybody know how to fix this? 

overall functionality seems to be there, no bugs ive come aross there, the things im having problem is with being able to view the objects, piercings are invisible, nylons are invisible and dont work, i dont have sos pubic hair and that might be why i cant see pubic hair and its growth and i dont see armpit hair and its growth. this was played using a new game. i have been hiving quite a bit of fun with it otherwise. either these are bugs or im just incompetent and either cant read the direction properly or somehow messed up the instillation. any ideas for a fix would be great or if these are bugs ill be awaiting a update

14 hours ago, monsta88 said:

The warning at the bottom of the description about SKSE and Niooverride is just a leftover from the LE version, right?

Probably so, I will remove that one day.

5 hours ago, notfriendsftw said:

overall functionality seems to be there, no bugs ive come aross there, the things im having problem is with being able to view the objects, piercings are invisible, nylons are invisible and dont work, i dont have sos pubic hair and that might be why i cant see pubic hair and its growth and i dont see armpit hair and its growth. this was played using a new game. i have been hiving quite a bit of fun with it otherwise. either these are bugs or im just incompetent and either cant read the direction properly or somehow messed up the instillation. any ideas for a fix would be great or if these are bugs ill be awaiting a update

Yes, some features do not work since they depend on other mods that are not available for SE yet.

8 hours ago, notfriendsftw said:

There is a mod called Slave Tats Load Optimizer, which is supposed to make faster the application of the tats,

With that I had the same issue that you have, none of the tats appeared. I removed this mod and the piercings work fine now. (I tried with ear, nipple and clitoris). I did not try the stockings yet.

I hope this helped.

Peace,

M

tested it, no ctd, working fine.

Also got stockings working, however, they use the same slots as Dibellan Defender face tats.

so I removed it.

Piercings not visible, the ones you get when the holes made.

Strange, because some piercings I get with Getitemmenue show up.

Nice gameplay, I start to love it :)

For the blinkfix, had same problem with headtracking.

The only mod so far which really fixes this is this one with dll

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21713?tab=files

14 hours ago, monsta88 said:

There is a mod called Slave Tats Load Optimizer, which is supposed to make faster the application of the tats,

With that I had the same issue that you have, none of the tats appeared. I removed this mod and the piercings work fine now. (I tried with ear, nipple and clitoris). I did not try the stockings yet.

I hope this helped.

Peace,

M

hm, I use the latest slavetats from Nexus, all tats works except piercings.

Which mod do you use ?

use now slavetats from LL, now it works.

Piercings Lipstick, eyes.

perfect so far.

only point, there are 3 slots for face. 2 of them are used for piercings.

that means, I have to wait until I can equipp real earings b4 using lipstick and eyeshadows ?

6 hours ago, T-lam said:

only point, there are 3 slots for face. 2 of them are used for piercings.

that means, I have to wait until I can equipp real earings b4 using lipstick and eyeshadows ?

I have no issues about using lipstick, eyeshadow, nails and toenails at the same time with piercings (ear, nipple, clitoris). They are all visible, smearing and other effects work too, I mainly used it in SE 6.0, I updated it to 6.2.1 only recently.

I'm using Slave Tats 1.3 SE, downloaded from LL.

8 hours ago, T-lam said:

tested it, no ctd, working fine.

Also got stockings working, however, they use the same slots as Dibellan Defender face tats.

so I removed it.

Piercings not visible, the ones you get when the holes made.

Strange, because some piercings I get with Getitemmenue show up.

Nice gameplay, I start to love it :)

For the blinkfix, had same problem with headtracking.

The only mod so far which really fixes this is this one with dll

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21713?tab=files

Thanks for your response. I already have the blink fix and it works for PC Head tracking very well. Only with Yps installed, not only the blinking stops, but also the emotions (e.g. SL expressions) cannot be applied. With MfG info i can see that the expression values are correctly set, but the face remains neutral. It's like Yps changed something that headtracking/facial animations depend on.

1 hour ago, nexu55555 said:

Thanks for your response. I already have the blink fix and it works for PC Head tracking very well. Only with Yps installed, not only the blinking stops, but also the emotions (e.g. SL expressions) cannot be applied. With MfG info i can see that the expression values are correctly set, but the face remains neutral. It's like Yps changed something that headtracking/facial animations depend on.

do you have mfg.fix installed ?

I had this, too,but replaced it by opparco as I need this also for poses.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12919

mfgfix caused some issues with emotes for me.

The mod I linked above will never stop blinking, even with half closed eyes, during falling, scenes, it just never stops !

18 minutes ago, nexu55555 said:

Yes, I'm using mfgfix indeed! What is your experience with emotions? Is it compatible to oc headtracking/sl expressions? 

use this as mentioned above to have constant blinking.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21713?tab=description

mfg.fix overwrite opparco, so I cannot use it.

just deactivate mfg and install this mod and check if emotions, blinking are back.

On 6/7/2020 at 9:25 AM, emily1673 said:

NIOVERRIDE LAYERS (very important and required changes to your SKSE ini files)
If you are using SlaveTats: To be on the safe side for this mod, open the file Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini with an editor and set iNumOverlays=12 for Face, =5 for Body, =3 for Hands, =3 for Feet. On top of that, add the values needed for other mods.
Furthermore, you need to set bEnableFaceOverlays=1

Pretty sure that  the file name containing the settings you need to change is called SKEE64.ini in SkyrimSE not nioverride.ini